You are not connected. Please login or register

Parkour with a friend and others(close)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parkour with a friend and others(close) Empty Parkour with a friend and others(close) Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill was walking though the forest one day and started doing parkour. He climes the tallest tree hopping from branch to branch. Running up the trunk of it and then dropping alittle but catches self before he falls to far. He reaches the top of the tree and saw the whole forest."god this is so beautiful i wish i had someone to see this with me but eh i don't care humans actually irritate me but what are you going to do they can't help it they are nature born jerks only caring for there own hides." Quill looked down and saw a really good parkour path down but he said "Nope lets do this instead" He takes out his strange dagger and stabs the tree grinding down from it. When he landed he saw a good looking path for him to parkour in so he did just that. While he was jumping from a branch he heard someone close to him and said "Chace is that you? I know you parkour here sometimes you told me about it before i can't remember when"

-EXIT-

Last edited by Quill Darwind on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

!WARNING!

Quill Darwind:

You are in way too many topics. By my count you have joined and/or created 11 topics that have been active at some point just this month, without so much as an exit post for any of them. The topic cap is 5, unless you are VIP which I do not believe you are. You may not join or create any more topics until you are under 5, and your next post for any number of topics that will get you back down to five must be an exit post.

+1 Warning Quill
(This is your second such warning, pleaaaase don't get a third. I really dont like putting anyone in hotseat)

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum