You are not connected. Please login or register

Combat Ready! (Closed-Flash/Sno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Combat Ready! (Closed-Flash/Sno) Empty Combat Ready! (Closed-Flash/Sno) Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:54 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
A large droid sat atop a large grey rock, twiddling his thumbs as he waited. Not just for the grimm he was supposed to be on the watch are, some beast had been sighted toward the wood's edge for many nights now, but for his partner. Typically not one in arms, typically one in cleaning libraries or talking to reporters... so this would be quite the new experience.

He would be trembling if he could, terrified. What if she didn't like how he dealt with Grimm, what if she thought it was too brutal, what if what if he messed up and one of them got hurt.

He took his rectangular head in his hands, ">///< Please don't think less of me for this stuff >///< I'm going to do my best, I'm going to do my best! I hope things don't get too Grimm >///<"

The large droid decided he needed to distract himself, pulling up a comic and plunging his head into it... even though he could have seen the the book from any angle due to the numerous sensors all over his body. It just help him feel a little more normal. His existence as it was, was a little Comic-al. He'd come to realize that. A big war machine, capable of super human feats, who was to afraid he was going to mess up in front of his friends.

He tired to shake away his insecurity, sitting on the rock at the edge of the woods, He couldn't let himself tree-mble in fear like this. It'd leaf him in an even worse position than messing up in the fight.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum