You are not connected. Please login or register

When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:22 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd remained totally silent as the two of them walked back toward the airship that would lead them back to the Academy. Since his comment about her ponytail absolutely didn't help, he feared saying anything and looked down, avoiding Fleur's gaze. "Good job, you've totally messed up everything!" did he thought to himself. "You finally found a girl that's interested in you and you managed to screw everything in a matter of seconds. Great job you dumbass."

He returned to reality, forgetting his self insults Fleur hit him on the shoulder. Unlike last time that she punched him, this time he felt it. She then proceeded to shoved him. That's it, she wanted him to go away. She officially hated him and was completely disappointed in him. Or at least that's what he thought as he was immediately hugged by her and noticed that she was crying and looked genuinely worried about him. Looking back into her eyes since the roof of the tower, he realized that she had been more worried about him than herself, which warmed his heart intensely.

Bringing his hand to Fleur's cheek to caress it as well as wiping off her tears he smiled with an apologetic look on his face. "Yes, I'm totally an idiot... and I'll never apologize enough for what I did... If I can do anything for you to forgive me, just say so... and please, stop crying. Seeing you like that is a torture, I want to see you smile again." Keeping her close to him, he didn't want to let her go and would do whatever he could to see that smile of hers again. He kept staring into her golden eyes, not wanting to take a chance in doing anything that she wouldn't want to do after all this, and he just waited as patiently as he could.

52When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 am

"Yes, I'm totally an idiot... and I'll never apologize enough for what I did... If I can do anything for you to forgive me, just say so... and please, stop crying. Seeing you like that is a torture, I want to see you smile again."

At this, Fleur cried harder into his clothing. It wasn't his fault, he couldn't have known he had just opened a floodgate of fresh tears. She was crying because she cared, maybe a little too much at this point. She tried to control her tears as it was probably ruining her makeup at this point. She looked at him.

"Anything..?" she asked. She tilted her head down.

"Then don't EVER do s-something s-so stupid again! D-don't ever..." she didn't like ordering him around, it wasn't her style but... she had to make sure he understood. She leaned in and lightly kissed him, if only for a second.

"Lloyd... Please..." she whispered. Her tears were gone but she still sniffled. She cried like a little girl who had lost her favorite teddy bear, she cried because she couldn't lose someone again. She closed her eyes and tried to smile but couldn't bring herself after her rather bleak comment. Fleur had to keep her happiness in her life and right now... Lloyd was that exact thing... and she didn't want to lose him.

53When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd really didn't liked to see her cry and now it has gotten worse with Fleur crying ever more after what he said. He couldn't stand it, all he wanted, all he did today was to make her happy and she was currently at the complete opposite of that. If there was a way for him to feel worse than rhow he felt right now, he was pretty sure he would.

Fleur then gave him her condition to forgive him: never doing something like that ever again. The simplicity of her request made him smile a bit, even though he knew that it would be harder than that. Lloyd still wanted her to believe in him, so he would try his best. She leaned in for a short kiss, which he happily returned. He stared at her for a moment, thinking that even if she just had cried, she looked adorable. The way she formulated her request didn't help as it made him think of a little girl. Caressing her cheek and wiping her tears with his thumb, he leaned his head against hers, forehead to forehead as he looked into her eyes. "I promise, I'll never do something stupid like that again. You have my word."

Lloyd then looked towards the airship before looking back at Fleur and smiled before suggesting something. "Say, I know we should head back to the Academy but... how about one last little detour? How does ice cream sound to you Princess?" He personally always felt better when eating ice cream, so he thought that it couldn't hurt to offer her a nice sugary treat that could make her feel better, even if so slightly.

54When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:53 pm

"I promise..."

Those words alone made Fleur halt her tears, her connection with Lloyd was interesting, unique. If it was any other guy... would it be different? Truthfully she didn't know but she felt deep down... that it would have been, there was something about him, something that pulled her in about him, she couldn't figure it out.

"Say, I know we should head back to the Academy but... how about one last little detour? How does ice cream sound to you, Princess?"

There was that title again, princess. She giggled at it before her tears dried completely, she was laughing. He definitely could cheer her up.

"I-I would l-like that..." she said, she grabbed his hand again, ready. She released her ponytail and shook her hair back out. She moved the last bit hair from her eyes, it fell back in front of her face with a little help from the wind. She blew with her lips trying to move it to no avail. She mumbled something about being a girl followed by an "ugh". She huffed and turned back to Lloyd.

"I'm ready, shall we?" she smiled at him, happy once again.[/b]

55When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was relieved, he had managed to make her smile again. Now he simply wondered if it was the promise he had just made, calling or Princess or the ice cream that had worked the most. Probably all three of those actually. He watched her as she grabbed his hand and released her ponytail to return her hair their flowing freedom. He did thought that Fleur was pretty with the ponytail, but it couldn't beat how she looked with her face so perfectly framed in her golden locks. He chuckled as she tried to remove the hair from her face before he decided to help her out, bringing his hand to her face and sliding those pesky hair behind her ear to see that pretty face of hers. "Here... better?" He smiled before they began to head towards the closest ice cream shop he knew.

As they arrived to the shop; a small establishment with some tables and chairs set outside; both of them could see that there was some people already there enjoying the cold deserts they had bought. Everyone had been served so they didn't need to wait in line to order. Walking towards the shop keeper, Lloyd ordered a simple vanilla ice cream before looking at Fleur "Have your pick Princess, it's on me. You can have whatever you want."

They would then be served before Lloyd looked around so they could sit, but saw only one table still available. As he approached, he noticed that there was only one chair left as the others were taken by larger groups of people at the other tables. He looked at the chair before turning to Fleur with a sorry smile. "I guess we don't have much choice huh?" Lloyd then sat on the chair and pulled her lightly so she would sit on his lap while he chuckled a bit before eating his ice cream, silent but smiling. He then wondered about calling her Princess, if she liked it or not and now that he wondered he needed to know for sure. "Say, you don't mind me calling you Princess right? I could call you something else if you like, or just use your name..." He just wanted to make sure it wasn't weird or anything.

56When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:55 pm

They arrived at the Ice-Cream shop, a small established little store just a few minutes walk from where they were prior. They walked inside and the man behind the counter gave a little wave and a smile. They didn't have to wait in line as everyone else was already served. Lloyd got a simple vanilla and told her she could order anything as it was on him. Fleur ordered a simple strawberry, she was a girl with simple yet refined tastes. She followed Lloyd and he and she both noticed the last of the tables was a single seater.

"I guess we don't have much choice huh?"

She turned red at his idea, it was very... very suggestive, yet she agreed with him. He sat and lightly pulled her into him. She thought the whole situation was a little weird, eating ice cream on a guy's lap... she didn't want to think about it. They mostly sat in silence, Fleur was looking out the window, the sun was starting to set, it had been a long day. People who once enjoyed their music and others were now gone. Some people were out jogging and others were heading out to dinner and finally, some were closing their doors for the night, content to another quiet night.

"Say, you don't mind me calling you Princess right? I could call you something else if you like, or just use your name..."

The question snapped Fleur back to reality.

"O-Oh uh no. I-it's fine... I actually like it... it m-makes me feel special." she said while continuing finishing her ice-cream.

An older gentleman who was eating with a young kid, probably a grandkid. The older man noticed Lloyd and Fleur, he stood up and held his finger up to the youngster and approached the pair. He bowed slightly in front of them.

"Hello, I just wanted to say that I was in the crowd with my grandson today while you two took the stage, you both have lovely voices and are quite talented."

Fleur didn't know what to say, she was being recognized for something as small as singing, she turned to Lloyd for support. Fleur was rather embarrassed and didn't have anything to say but a shy awkward smile at the man. How could she stand up and sing in front of all those people but couldn't even say "thank you!" it was pathetic.

57When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
It was obvious to him that Fleur wasn't really comfortable with siting on his lap, which was understandable really. After all, it was true that they barely knew each other... though they did kiss multiple times today now. Maybe it was because people were around them? It was totally possible since she was still the shy type until challenged like when they sang on the stage earlier. Lloyd then focused on Fleur as she said that she actually loved the nickname, saying that it made her feel special. Hugging her while smiling, he replied. "Well if it makes you feel special it's probably because you are special. Personally I think you are.

The two of them were then approached by an old man and his grandson, who came to praise them for their singing from earlier today. Lloyd chuckled as Fleur stayed silent from her embarrassment before he replied to the man. "Thank you Sir, we really appreciate the comment and we're glad you enjoyed it. Please excuse her, it maybe not look like it after we sang it from of people earlier, but she's quite shy. I may have pushed her a bit to perform but everyone, herself included, seemed to had fun, so I regret nothing."

He smiled to the man and the kid who gave Lloyd a highfive before awing at the sight of his arm. "Look Gramps, he got a robot arm!! It's so cool, I want one!" "Now now, I'm sure there's a reason that he has an arm like this and that you wouldn't want it to happen to you too." "Huh? What do you mean?" "It's a long story, but your grampa is right, you don't want one, believe me."

The kid stared at Lloyd for a moment, not understanding before he and his grand-father said goodbye to the two and left the shop, leaving them alone inside as the shopkeeper went in the backstore a while ago. Lloyd had a little saddened look on his face as he finished his ice cream and ate the cone. Remaining silent for a moment, he simply smiled at Fleur, hoping that his own gloomy state wasn't impairing on her own happiness right now.

58When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:50 pm

"Well if it makes you feel special it's probably because you are special. Personally, I think you are."

Fleur was unsure how to take this news, she felt happy that he'd said it of course but many years of abusive made her skeptical but this was Lloyd, he wouldn't just straight up lie to her...would he? After the older gentleman commented about their singing and Lloyd apologized for her she just nodded along, attempting to smile. Fleur frowned slightly when the grandchild brought up Lloyd's impairment. She had wondered where it had come from of course but she didn't bother asking, it seemed intrusive. She caught Lloyd's saddened look but he covered it quickly with a smile.

Fleur stood up and walked to the window, the masses of people who had been earlier had left, it was just her and Lloyd now as the shopkeep had vanished into the back some time ago. The sun now was almost completely gone, it cast a small last ray of light onto the plaza but for the most part, it was gone. She sighed, she was tired but regardless of that fact, she had a fantastic day, one of the best that she'd ever had ever. Fleur looked down at her Mother's ring, she gave it a long stare before thumbing the jewel and turning to Lloyd.

"W-we actually should get going... it'll be l-late soon." she didn't want to seem like she was in a hurry as she really did enjoy her day. She walked over to him and took his hand.

"T-thank you for today... its been a-amazing..." she smiled at him, he looked so handsome, his silver hair and beautiful eyes, she made the right choice for sure.

59When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:46 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd looked at Fleur as she stood up and walked towards the window in order to look outside. He simply smiled as he watched her, thinking about the day that has been absolutely amazing for both of them. Sure one part could have been left aside but no one could rewind time and forget it. They just had to live with it and move on. Still, he had enjoyed the day and didn't regret inviting Fleur to hang out. Although not it made him wonder, with everything that happened, what were they now? They kissed so it had to mean something right? So were they together together? It was sure not a question he could answer by himself, even though he had a clear opinion on it if he was honest with himself.

Lloyd's smile only grew when Fleur walked towards him and grabbed his hand, saying that they should really be going now. Agreeing with a nod, he stood up and locked eyes with her as she thanked him for the day. Using his other hand to gently lift her chin and kissed her soft lips before he replied "It was my pleasure Princess and I'd be happy to do it again but you know... without the less fun part... That is if you want to go out again. Maybe a movie next time would be nice, what do you think?"

They then walked outside and headed towards the airship, holding hands. Lloyd sure was happy right now, never would he have thought that the day would have turned out so wonderful. Looking at her, he wondered what magic Fleur had used on him before he chuckled. He was about to be cheesy again... "Well, who would have thought I'd see the day I would fall for someone both literally and figuratively?" Giving her a smile and a small wink he continued to walk slowly, not in the least in a hurry to get back to school and just wanted to spend as much time he could with her.

60When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:31 am

As she pulled Lloyd to her he took advantage and gave her a kiss.

'I'll never not like that..." she thought as she smiled into it. When they pulled apart Lloyd looked into her eyes.

"It was my pleasure Princess and I'd be happy to do it again but you know... without the less fun part... That is if you want to go out again. Maybe a movie next time would be nice, what do you think?"

Next time? She hadn't even considered the option of them dating or anything like that. Well that's a lie, she HAD considered it but just didn't think of anything of it.

Almost immediately after he said it she responded with "Absolutely" she didn't need to second-guess how happy Lloyd had made her today or how the butterflies in her stomach were dancing right now. They walked out of the parlor hand in hand. The new COUPLE walked through the streets of Bellmuse together, Fleur couldn't have been happier. She loved the fiery feeling in her heart when she was next to Lloyd or how he kissed her... or princess, it was a dream come true.

"Well, who would have thought I'd see the day I would fall for someone both literally and figuratively?" she laughed, hard at this, his little wink didn't help as well.

"I-I'm just glad I had someone who t-thought I-I was worth c-catching..." she turned him in the middle of the street and kissed him deeply, she really meant what she said. After they broke apart they soon had arrived at the airship depot. Fleur was sad the day was coming to an end but she knew it wouldn't be the last.

61When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:06 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd couldn't help but chuckle when Fleur eagerly answered to his offer to go out again. She was so adorable, a real sunshine that made him really happy. It was the first time he felt like that, he felt so strange yet smiled. His stomach felt like it was bouncing all over his inside, his heart was racing and his mind completely lost. All he could think of right now was how to make her happier, how to keep her on smiling and the solution he had was to be there for her and make sure that she has everything she needs. He would be the knight to the Princess, her protector, her lover...

The two lovebirds kept walking until Fleur laughed at his comment about falling before she replied and stopped in the middle of the street to kiss him. This one kiss felt better than any other they had shared and Lloyd didn't want to let go of her soft glossy lips. He tried to keep it as long as he could before she broke it. "Well, I'm lucky to have caught the greatest catch anyone could dream off. did he replied with a smile before staring into her eyes with their foreheads up against each others.

Intertwining his fingers with Fleur's as they held hands, they continued to approach the landing zone where the airship was picking up those who needed to head for Syne. Lloyd climbed on board with Fleur and he sat down before sighing, half of it filled with the thought of crashing in his bed after this long day and the other half was that he didn't really wanted it to end. He waited patiently for the airship to take off, enjoying the last moments of the day he'd spend with the lovely blonde by his side.

62When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:31 am

"Well, I'm lucky to have caught the greatest catch anyone could dream off"

Their foreheads were up against each other and she breathed in at his words before giggling and pulling slightly back.

"You o-over sell me... I-I think..." she whispered. While he had been showering her with praise all day, her past remarks about her from other sources would indicate that he was lying to her.

They climbed onto the airship back to Syne together, hands interlocked. She placed her head on his shoulder, she was tired, sure. She wanted nothing more than to sleep but was also she was also sad that the day was ending. Fleur was just happy to have spent it with such an amazing guy... even if he almost killed her, now that the event had passed, she smiled, it was a memory, a memory with Lloyd... and that was always worth remembering in her mind.

63When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:17 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was shaking his head slowly as Fleur believed that he was thinking too highly of her, which he totally disagreed with. "No, I'm not overselling you, not at all Princess, you're selling yourself too short. I can feel it, you're absolutely worth a lot more than you think. Believe me." He gave her a soft smile before wrapping his arm around her to hold her close against him as she rested her head on his shoulder. He could feel that she was tired and even believed that she could fall asleep at any moments now, which made him chuckle. "About to turn into the Sleeping Beauty now? I'll accompany you to your dorm when we arrived. Wouldn't want to left you half asleep and risking you never make it by yourself. And there's no negotiation. I'm escorting you whether you like it or not.

The airship was on its way to the academy with only the two lovebirds on board. It surprised Lloyd a bit, thinking that more students would have been in town today, but at the same time with summer most of them might have been out of town or something. He also heard that they were people who spent their nights by the beach, which gave Lloyd an idea for a possible date plan. The idea made him smile, hoping that it would please Fleur as well. Although he didn't felt like rushing her with multiple date plans. For now it would be a movie and they'll see after that.

After a while, the airship finally arrived at the Academy, making a slow descent towards the landing pad before opening the doors for the two to get down. Lloyd stood up when the aircraft was completely halted and exited alongside Fleur, always holding her hand. He waved at the pilot before walking a few steps towards the school while looking at his new girlfriend. "Alright, so I guess from here I'm following you. I have no clue as to where your dorm is so you lead the way, alright Princess?" Giving her one more he smile, he awaited the beginning of his mission: Escorting the Princess!

64When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:32 am

"About to turn into the Sleeping Beauty now? I'll accompany you to your dorm when we arrived. Wouldn't want to left you half asleep and risking you never make it by yourself. And there's no negotiation. I'm escorting you whether you like it or not."

Fleur barely heard this as her eyes were already shut, she mumbled something about the third floor but it was rather soft and hard to make out. The airship docked and the doors opened.

"Alright, so I guess from here I'm following you. I have no clue as to where your dorm is so you lead the way, alright Princess?"

Sleepy

Fleur had fallen asleep on the ride back to Syne, she was slightly smiling about something but Lloyd's makeshift arm pillow was way too comfortable and she had drifted off into a slumber.  She made a little almost purring noise as she breathed in and out lightly, her eyes closed and fingers still wrapped on one of Lloyd's hands, a perfect ending to a perfect day.

65When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] - Page 3 Empty Re: When Flowers Bloom [Private/ Fleur] Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd sighed but smiled at the sight of the little Fleur sleeping against his shoulder. She looked so peaceful, so serene and happy. He was glad that it may have been because of him. He picked her up bridal style, reluctantly having to let go of her hand before he began to make his way towards the school. There was one problem though, he had no clue as to where her room was located and he wasn't able to make out her soft whisper from earlier.

He walked slowly, not really in a rush as he was thinking of what to do now. He couldn't simply roam around school with Fleur in his arm all night, it would look way too suspicious. Lloyd would have asked around if anyone knew which one was her room but, knowing how shy she was, maybe no one would know. There was one solution though... well, more like a backup plan. It was the only idea he had and even if it would get him in trouble, he decided to do it.

Picking up the pace a bit, Lloyd headed inside and turned towards his own dorm room. He knew that at least there she'd be safe, though he just feared how she would react to waking up in his room and not hers. At least there was no one else sharing his dorm so Fleur would be able to sleep in peace. He didn't really care if people would think of him as a pervert for bringing a lone sleeping girl into his room, it wasn't like he had bad intentions anyway, he just wanted her to be comfortable and have a good night of sleep. That's all he really wanted.

As he finally made his way to his room and set foot inside, Lloyd gently placed Fleur on his bed. Since he was the only one living here he got rid of the other beds that were taking up space. Removing her cardigan and her shoes before tucking her in comfortably, he kissed her forehead lightly before moving to his desk and writing a little word for her when she'd wake up.

It read:
"Good morning Sleeping Beauty, I hope you slept well. Sorry for not bringing you to your room like I said I would, but you fell asleep before telling me where to go, so I brought you here instead. Don't bother to wake me up when you do, you probably have better things to do right now and anyway I sleep like a log generally. So have a nice day, I'll catch you later.

-Lloyd~"

After writing the note he placed it on the night stand right next to his bed where Fleur was sleeping peacefully. Looking at her for a moment, he then walked to the couch that was in another corner of the room before crashing on it. It didn't took long before he himself fell asleep, happy about how the day went and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

-END-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum