You are not connected. Please login or register

Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 am

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayne got off the shuttle ad was amazed at the architecture of the school ad couldn't wait to explore the grounds. But first he had to check himself in for the attendance, something that he looked forward to and hoping to make some new friends during his time at the academy. He would follow the directions to the sign in building, check himself in and officially be a student. Now all he had to do was wait for initiation to be put into a squad, something that he was curious about. He would walk out of the building and look to the sky smiling at how the sky was perfect for cloud watching. Sadly he had no tea on him as he spied a tree in the main courtyard and walked over a plopped himself down in the shade. He would lay down on his back staring off at the sky wondering what to do next.

2Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Aero

Aero
On the other side of the tree, was Aero studying for yet another math test. This test would be based on those functions such as quadratics, linearity and much more, but mostly, this test would be based on simplifying the equations, mostly on quadratics, and such with a complicated formula to find the roots. With her notebook out and pencil, swaying back and forth from her chin and out, she was calculating inside her head. Aero always calculates in her head, just because.

"Geh... I need a calculator." Aero mumbled. Getting up from her spot, she then took her belongs with her, and she exited out behind the tree. From there, she then happened to pass by a boy, lying down under the same tree Aero was under, but on the opposite side. Maybe he has a calculator on him? Can't hurt to try, right? "Excuse me, young man." She then called to him. "I apologize for disturbing your... maybe unwinding and such, but do you have a calculator I can borrow?" She then asked.

3Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayne was laying peacefully, lost in his thoughts when someone made him come to his senses asking him a question. Startled, he sat up quickly and looked over at the person who was behind him.

"Ah sorry, I didn't catch that,"Rayne said while scratching the back of his neck as he turned to look at her. He wondered what she was doing and what was in the bag. Probably homework, something he wasn't looking forward to doing. "I'm just resting, and then probably will be wandering around. New here, and all."

4Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Aero

Aero
"Of course you didn't." Aero mumbled under her breath. Of course the boy wouldn't get what she was saying, considering he was just dozing off under the tree. It was people like that that makes her head almost explode, like a bomb that's literally under five seconds. Though, there was nothing she could do to even help with that. The boy then mentioned that he was resting, and that he was new around here. Another new student, huh? "Ah, you're new?" She questioned. It would be great to help show around a new student. Bet it'll look great on her record. "I also apologize for not knowing your presence being new. But, my name is Aero, and I'd be delighted enough to assist you to show you around the school." She then introduced herself, as she did a little bow. "And may I ask for your name?" She added on with her introduction.

5Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayn would stand up as she introduced herself and also mentioned that she would be happy to show him around the school with him being new and all.

"Ah, thank you Miss Aero, my name's Rayn,"Rayn said and bowed his head to her and gave her a small smile and fixed his glasses. He moved to the trunk where he kept his weapon and fixated it back on his back. "Almost forgot my partner for a sec. Ah, you got a weapon? If you don't mind me asking?"

6Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Aero

Aero
"Pleasure to meet you, Rayn, is it?" Aero then repeated his first name, attempting to see if she said the name correctly. It was nice to get in new students and showing them around the area. She remembered her first time being in this academy, and truth be told, that didn't work out so well as expected. Her first expression of this academy wasn't so well. She expected these type of academies to be elegant, just like the ones in her home kingdom. Unfortunately, not all of the kingdoms were the same, nor not every academy were elegant as Aero hoped to be. But, she's here now, so might as well be grateful about it. Rayn then asked about if she owned a weapon. "I'm pretty certain almost everyone in this academy possesses a weapon. Though, I don't have it on me at the moment." She then replied.

"So, if I may asked, where would you like to start on looking around?" She asked.

7Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayn laughed and scratched behind his head as he looked around, still amazed at the schools architecture and didn't exactly know where to start. He scratched the back of his neck and rubbed the handle of his blade as he thought about the first place to explore with Aero as his guide. Only for his stomach to answer for him as it rumbled.
"Ah? Cafeteria could be a start?"He said chuckling as he also thought of something else. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?"

8Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Aero

Aero
So, the lunchroom it was. "Cafeteria it is, then. Follow me." She then nodded at Rayn's response. With that said, she began to motion her way across the yard, and into the school, slow at first to see if Rayn can catch up. From there, she would then walk at her regular pace. He then asked about Aero's little background information. "Well... if I must say," She then began her response. "I was born into a noble family in a wealthy kingdom. From there, it was nothing but grace. You'd must look your best in order to fit in with the crowd, and have an attitude of a noble, if you didn't want to be an outcast." She giggled. It was how her society worked, so it wasn't really that humorous. "I was trained by a private instructor for years, even at a young age. Once I was old enough, my parents had transfer me to this academy. And now, here I am." She shrugged. There were some information here and there she left out, but it would be best to leave it out. "Yourself?" She then asked.

9Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 am

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayne caught up to Aero as she led him into the school, even taking a look at the craftsmanship into the door frame and listened to Aero as she told him of her schooling, and how her life was like, briefly. He was amazed that she was from another kingdom and that she lived a lavish royal lifestyle, compared to him who lived a commoner's life basically. He was surprised that she was home schooled by a private tutor, to boot, something he wish he had for regular school, but then again it would've been boring though. Nothing exciting, competing with other students for grades or working together for assignment's.

"Well, I was raised by my father, alone, mom died when i was born shortly after, lived with him till I was around 10, ran away, lived with the person that taught me how to use my partner ever since. Still get beaten by him even though he's getting in his 80's now. Average student, in an average regular school, most likely more exciting than being privately tutored that's for sure. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's just being tutored by the same person on every subject!? Everyday to boot!? I could never do that unless forced to under extreme circumstances, a life lesson/teaching or if I was interested enough to do so, like weapon training!"Rayne said with a small smile and looking around the hallway they were walking in as he followed her eyeing everything. Only for his stomach to rumble once again. "I'm guessing you were also taught how to fight as well from your tutor eh? Plus you have an interesting fashion with your clothes that's interesting."

10Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Wed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Aero

Aero
And so began Rayn explaining his side of his history. He then pointed out some flaws on Aero's private tutoring. "Well, it is certainly better than being in a more public school. I had more free time and breaks, along with the proper balance of work. I didn't mind having only one tutor, or not gaining any experience in social activity. And no, I wasn't forced in anyway." She explained with a soft scoff, adding on with a slightly annoyed face Truthfully, Aero couldn't afford to go to any academy at her home kingdom, even though her family was indeed, very wealthy. So, she had to stick with a private home tutor, in which she didn't have any objections to it whatsoever. "And so eventually, my parents decided to summon me here. And that, was that. Also, I DID learn how to quarrel from my tutor. Not only he taught me things in the academic fields, too." She said. To be honest, Aero disliked the fact that she was in a middle classed(in her perspective) academy, but it was her parents, sadly, who always has the final word.

"Ah, of course." Aero then responded to Rayn noticing her fashion of clothing. "I'm usually the type to wear either Victorian, Neo, or Steampunk type of clothing. In this case, this outfit is mixed of Victorian and Steampunk. However, I can say I also wear modern clothing." She added. Aero was always interested in historic clothing, but modern clothing never hurts. After a few short minutes later, the two would then arrive at the cafeteria. The population was moderate. Not too crowded, not too empty, it was just right. "Welcome to the cafeteria." She then introduced, plainly.

11Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Thu May 08, 2014 4:57 am

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayn nodded to the facts she presented when she said her schooling was better than a regular school had a point with the breaks when she wanted to. He also nodded to her clothing brand's that he never really heard of, mainly just having hand me downs from the thrift shop in his village. He couldn't complain really, even some clothing were outrageous looking to him but he did like some of the victorian clothing that were seen in magazines.

When they arrived to the cafeteria, his stomach once again made itself known as he chuckled, rubbing his belly and taking a look over at the line up of food but mainly looking forward to seeing what they had to drink.

"So this is the cafeteria. Nice,"Rayne said as he walked to the line, taking a walk and grabbing some small food to eat while walking."Ah sorry, Aero, just grabbing something quick to eat while we walk. Any idea how large the school is altogether?"

12Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Aero

Aero
Aero then decided to stay out of the line, but remained following Rayne. "No need to apologize, I understand one needs their nourishments in order to procure spark." She said. She was then asked about how large is this academy. "Well... I'm not too sure, but seeing how this mostly somewhat of a new school, it is quite difficult to determine the population of pupils here and there. Though, if you're referring to the structure of the building itself, I say it has a very unlimited width, able to lounge the concourse where us students and staff can advance to our destinations, and a whacking length, where the roofs won't clasp us down. Though, that's just how I view it. Do you understand?" She then asked. Aero rather tried her best to refrain from her vocabulary, but it was more of a habit to use such lexicons. She can't be blamed for being home schooled, or coming from another kingdom that many people had attitudes of nobles.

13Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Rayne Hill

Rayne Hill
Rayne would look at her and tilt his head at her words for a few seconds before nodding in understanding. He would pour himself a cup of hot water and set a green tea bag in a thermos that he carried on his hip. She was okay in his books, although her wording seem to get out of hand in his opinion but as long as he knew she wasn't insulting him, he was fine.
"Nothing is better than green tea, although homemade green tea is the best,"Raye would say as he let his tea settle and he let the tea set at his side while taking a bite out of the blueberry muffin he took."You know how squads are set up eh? Oh and what's next?"

14Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Empty Re: Rayn's Arrival at...Syne(open) Fri May 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Aero

Aero
"I'm assuming you must love tea very much." Aero tilted her head. Surprisingly, she wasn't a fan for tea, especially the mint kind. She'd prefer soft drinks, despite maintaining a noble image. She may look like one, but there are times where she would relax herself. Sadly, this may be rare to see. "Sadly, I don't really enjoy tea much. It's not my cup of te- err, drink to adore." She added. "Well, I'm not too sure how the teams will be planned. I believe it's about being shuffled and such and then getting placed radomly in a team. I wasn't in this school for so long, so I'm not too sure how the teams will be set up." She explained, responding to Rayne's question about teams. And finally, came another question what is there to do next. "Well, if you want, we can explore more of the school. We can look at the lecture rooms, dorms, the training area, whatever you like. I'm just here to help you around." Aero said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum