You are not connected. Please login or register

Team building (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team building (closed) Empty Team building (closed) Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir chuckled as he posted his uninspiring notice on the board.

SEARCHING FOR TEAMMATES

All applicants please inquire at the tree behind you

He had been sitting there for several hours and watched as people passed without a glance. After the fiasco where an entire building was burnt to the ground, the headmistress had been very clear, "you are going to either form a team or be assigned to one" Leena had been pissed...Beyond that actually. It wasn't his fault though, someone left a vial if fire dust lying around and he just used it to light a pipe. If he had known it was actually explosion dust, he would've thrown it into the girl's locker room. On a side note, he laughed as he had intentionally used the precise wording to his advantage. No one would know he needed a team and he'd go back to solo operations to his heart's content.  After all, it's not like he needed help to deal with street thugs.

Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:07 am; edited 4 times in total

2Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Amarante

Amarante
She walked through the commons, a bag of groceries in her hands. Amarante walked past the notice board and stopped to read it. One item caught her interest, "searching for teammates. Please inquire at the tree behind...?" She turned and walked over to the trwe, "Um, Mr. Tree, I...I would lol like to join...them um....The team." She twisted the bag handles and looked nervously about. As a supporter-type huntress she really needed someone who could protect her while she used her skills. "My...mu name is....Amarante Sakura....um...he-hello? Mr. Tree?" She turned and was about to leave when she got a creeper out feeling....someone was spying on her. She turned about and looked as she tried to find out where her stalker was..."Why can't I have a friend when I need one?" She trembled as she sat with her back to the tree and kept looking.

3Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:29 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir jumped down, "well damn....someone actually want to join my...bags." It was that girl from class. The one with no control, "who put you up to this ...is that food?" He reconsidered what he was going to say, "if you can cook, you can be on the team." He smiled, "Anything beats what I can make." He added. Fenrir felt this would be the beginning of a beautiful not loathing each other sort of relationship. He looked her over and smirked, "you are learning to control your power right?" He took a step back, half expecting an explosion.

4Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 am

Rai Qing Long

Rai Qing Long
Rai ran around the courtyard, taking note of his fellow classmates who were lounging around the area. He adjusted the large bag he held in front of him carefully, being sure to not disturb the contents of said bag. Giving the inside of the bag a quick peek, he nodded once before looking around the vicinity. Sakura-chan had said that she would be around here somewhere...

"Hmm? What's this?" Rai noticed Amarante holding a bag of groceries, alongside with the strange, crazy Faunus who had attended their class with Madam Haze, or "The Goddess", as she liked to call herself.

Fenrir-something or other? He honestly didn't know what to think of the guy. Sure, he was strong, but at the same time, his morals really needed a serious recuperation course; he had absolutely no qualms about damage control!!!

As he got closer, he perked up at the sign on the notice board.
"Searching for Teammates, All applicants inquire the tree behind you? Rai took a look at said tree with it's two occupants, before making way towards the two.

"Sakura-chan!!! I've been looking everywhere for you!!! Rai called out to the fox girl, before the bag he was holding jerked violently, sending water flying everywhere, a fish tail momentarily popping up from the bag.

Rai gave a grumble, as he tried to wrestle the fish back into the bag. His sushi was NOT getting anywhere...

5Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante looked at Rai, "Long-senpai!" She bowed as he approached, "I'm so glad you are here. Now we only need one more person for a team!" Her eyes sparkled, "we could take high ranking missions to unexplored regions. Think of all the knowledge we would find. And we could go to other kingdoms and prove the people of Bellmuse aren't to be ignored! We could even-" She realized she.was speaking out loud and blushed, " I mean...we could do things that we wouldn't ordinarily be able to." She sheepishly looked at both men as she adjusted her grip on her bag, "Mr. Fenrir... I don't believe I know your last name." She looked him over worriedly, "it doesn't look like you eat enough either." She reached into her bag and searched through it, "I'm sure there's something that doesn't need cooking in here."

6Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:44 pm

CrimsonHale

CrimsonHale
Crimson was enjoying her long walk about the grounds as she contemplated her future at Syne and rambled to herself.

" Should I join a team? I mean I need the experience and think of all the tech I could see on my travels. I could really use a close range weapon. ahhh!! Fine. I'll look for a team?"

In her curiosity she decided to read over the notice board.

"Trash! Ad. No. No. No. No. Why are people unable to organize these things!" she yelled as she began tearing off the fliers and reorganizing them by category "Selling over here. Buying over here. Um... Personal ads? Garbage. Aha! People looking for team members! How vague. They should have at least stated what they were needing in team members. I mean really!"

She grabbed the flier and walked over to the group that had started forming at the base of the tree.

"Which one of you put up this flier? This is hardly an acceptable for way of looking for a team!"

7Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir broke out in psychotic laughter,  "it worked didn't it? You are here to join the team?" He accepted an apple from Amarante and started to eat when he heard his name, "I'm Fenny! I know you're here. I CAN SMELL YOU!!!" He choked, "ohdeargod, I'm not here if she asks." He leapt up a tree just in time to avoid being seen by a green haired girl with vertical maneuvering equipment and eyes like his,  "have you seen my love? about hey high, black Eyes with red vertical slits unless he put in his contacts...wolf ears and tail...I know he's nearby." She sniffed again and then walked away, calling for him. Fenrir carefully climbed down, "sweet mother, she followed me here."

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

8Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:30 am

Amarante

Amarante
Ducking behind Rai, she watched as Fenrir hid from the strange girl who had come by and then left, "um...who exactly was that? And why did she look a lot like you?" She looked at the redhead who had yelled at Fenrir, "a-are you going to join?" She felt so small among people she was grouped with, "maybe we could go on a hunt. Figure out what kind of strategy works best."

9Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:11 am

CrimsonHale

CrimsonHale
Grudgingly sitting cross legged on the grass

"Well someone has to keep things in order. I'd better stick around before Wolfie over there leads you all off a cliff." She said with a glare up into the tree that Fenrir sped up into "That or he starts trying to teach everyone the ' time honored tradition of the tactical retreat'. I mean seriously!"

10Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:27 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir frowned, "my cousin is much more dangerous than she appears to be. I've...sparred with her" her glanced away, "in my clan, we value strength. She is one of three who fought my grandfather to a standstill. I am the second to do so." He stared at his hand for a minute, "Yandere is...different from the rest of the clan. She's rather nieve for an assassin." He closed his eyes and shuddered as memories surfaced unbidden and unwanted. He shook his head, "besides, what's wrong with a tactical retreat? Or cliff diving for that matter?" He grinned, "tricks like that save lives."

11Team building (closed) Empty Re: Team building (closed) Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:04 am

CrimsonHale

CrimsonHale
(OOC) we should see about closing this thread since we now have the dorm room and doing two different sets of dialogue and story would get confusing. Since we have the room we kind of can assume we have moved past this scene(OOC)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum