You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the prey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tracking the prey Empty Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir sniffed again, the pretend hunter had made a point of walking all over the damn island but now it seemed like he was getting close to his prey. He stepped into the shadows and changed his disguise again. It would be a long, long night if he couldn't find the bastard. It would be slightly more helpful if the rest of FRAC were with him, but he didn't want to endanger them in his line of work, "are were there yet?"
"Damn it Yan, we only started. Besides, I thought you wanted to have an actual hunt."
" Yeah, but this is getting boring fast."
Fenrir ground his teeth and marched on, smelling for his glyph.

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir motioned for Yan to get up on the roof of a nearby building as he prepared to kick open the door to yet another shady looking place. He sent it clear through the house and quickly searched it, "Found some nudes, I guess our friend's a secret perv." He could hear Yandere dey heaving, "you ok?"
"Just...peachy...."
"Nice choice of words there, this one has-"
"I flipping swear I'll kill you if you finish that sentence." Fenrir grinned as he used his scroll to take some pictures and then they moved to the next place his tracking glyph went. It was a nice house, one that would be perfect for the work of a villainous evildoers. Fenrir set up as his cousin aimed through the window. He knocked, "this is the police, open up." He counted to three and kicked the door off its hinges.

3Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Fenrir' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Royale' : 13

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

4Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir walked from room to riom, looking for clues as to why Hunter had brought the princess here. The house was rather well kept, typically the kind that requires a cleaning staff. "Yan, any word from the clan?"
" No sweetheart-"
"I swear I'm going to cut ya. Now then, let's have a look see at the next house." They followed the scent to a warehouse across town, "That dickwaffle must really have a lot of time on his hands to make us chase him like this. Screw the bloody hell, call the team and have them meet us at the town square." Yan tapped her scroll as she climbed a nearby building, "no dying allowed, handsome."
"Oh fer the love of...whatever..." He quietly opened the side door and peeked in.

5Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

'Battle Royale' : 5

6Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
The warehouse was.......a giant open space.....not even a pile of debris to serve as cover. Fenrir blasted the building apart and then walked towards his cousin, "well. I dinnae see the wee blighter...next stop. They jumped from rooftop to rooftop until they found a nightclub that had the scent of the tracking glyph strongly radiating from it, "we must be getting close." Fenrir raised an eyebrow at Yan, "what gave that away? The stench? " He pulled her behind a rooftop ventilation unit and opened his pack, "blonde or brunette? " Yan giggled, "you really do have a feminine build."
"I dinnae have to listen to this slander. I'm very secure in my manliness. How many guys are willing to put this on?" He held up a slinky dress, "how many men can fit in that?" Fenrir nodded, "good point. Now help me with the damn eyepatch of a dress." After a few minutes making sure there wasn't anything to give away the disguise, Fenrir walked up to the club, winked to the bouncer and entered. He made his way through the crowd and to the back rooms were the scent was very strong either from the amount of time they had been there or because of how recent it had been. He listened at every door trying to get an exact fix on his glyph.

7Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

'Battle Royale' : 8

8Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante looked around for her teammates. Fenrir said to meet by the fountain in town square to help search for the princess. She decided that she could do with different styles of clothing since once again she was wearing her usual outfit that, in retrospect, wouldn't work for a huntress. She entered a clothing store and browsed a bit as she waited. Finding some things that fit, she went into the changing room and tried everything on. She had almost no idea how to put most of it on, but the stuff she did get she liked. She paid and left, looking around for something to keep busy and not brood on unpleasant topics that had a habit of popping up I her head when she wasn't busy doing anything. A nearby building looked sufficiently lair-y so she decided to take a quick peek and see what she could see. The door was unlocked and she entered quietly and looked around for...well.................a sign say 'bad guys here' would be nice.

9Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Amarante' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Royale' : 13

10Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir walked to the fountain,  still wearing the diguise. He found a nice dark shadow to change and replaced the dress with a business suit and fedora. Never. Forget. The. Hat. He strolled along whistling a jaunty tune and asking people if they had seen anything suspect. A realistic police badge aided him tremendously as he worked his way to the fountain and looked about. He didn't see any of his team. He saw a shadowy mass just outside his range of vision.  Racing towards the alley,  Fenrir activated his gauntlets and carefully approached the last place it had been. He looked around the corner and then silently slipped through the dark. Searching for prey. He found a pair of men waiting in ambush, "gentlemen" He snapped his fingers and a wave of wind sliced them in half, "Yan, we're leaving. Tell everyone to meet at the academy."

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

'Battle Royale' : 9

12Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Three rolls per person per topic please. If it's not here, move along.

13Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante walked out just in time to see body parts flying from a dark alley. Fenrir must be over there. She was about to go to him when her scroll buzzed, plan changed, meet at the academy . She wondered what went wrong as she decided to take a few more minutes. It wasn't like she could do anything anyway. She walked through the town, taking in the sights as she eventually made her way to the shuttle depot. Everyone seemed to be looking for the princess and every green haired stranger was being thoroughly checked. She figured she could "investigate" the ladies room before catching up to Fenrir. Maybe Rai and Crimson would show up at the same time and they could share notes and find something together.

14Tracking the prey Empty Re: Tracking the prey Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Amarante' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Royale' : 17

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum