You are not connected. Please login or register

Pvp - how could someone do it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 pm

jonwar9

jonwar9
Are there any instances of PvP? Or where someone can call a PvP hunt and duel outside of festivals? It honestly would be neat. I plan on making a SFM animation on all I post especially hunts and link it in the bottom of the post. Though I am new. I am waiting on time to make a blender model for my animations so I can create a background and be done for profile pictures or pictures in general

2Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Re: Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Anywhere you can see you can pretty much fight. There's plenty of player vs player

3Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Re: Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:25 pm

jonwar9

jonwar9
Oh, OK. I'm new and was just wondering.

4Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Re: Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Have to follow the stat system in terms of player vs player, but otherwise it's quite fun. Once you get the idea of how the stats work in terms of damage and defense everything else comes quite easily.

5Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Re: Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:17 pm

jonwar9

jonwar9
OK,I'm making a model of my person before I submit a application of him, then make animation for things involving him. PvP should be fun!

6Pvp - how could someone do it? Empty Re: Pvp - how could someone do it? Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Sounds quite interesting to be truthful, I haven't seen such a thing done.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum