You are not connected. Please login or register

First Day at Syne

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Day at Syne  Empty First Day at Syne Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
Cipher laid in his bed and questioning just why his father would do such horrid things to him when his uncle walked into the room "Hey buddy I know your still getting use to being here but you need to do something other than stay here and rust." he said with worried voice "Uncle am not sure what to do I don't want to go back to Atlas and face Father." Cipher said sitting up and covering my right eye even though he know the Eye-patch was useless now. He could see that his Uncle was really worried about his well being but the fear that Cipher has is just too big "Cipher look I know that your scared but i think you'll do better in a place that can help you handle your self." he said as he handed me a envelop from the school on the Island Syne Academy? Cipher thought to him self as he read over the letter "You start today soo hurry up and get dressed."
"Uncle is this the school that mom went to?"
"Yes it is but enough of that hurry and geit"
he said as Cipher hurried out the bed and into the bathroom to get changed into my Uncles old uniform "Are you sure its okay that I keep my name?" Cipher asked as he stopped at the front door only for him to pick me up by the belt and collar "Ya worry to much kiddo just go!" he shouted as he throw me out the house with the help from his semblance This is not going to end well for the Academy. Cipher told him self as my Sword came to act like a hover board. "That looks like the main courtyard I should land there and find someone to show me around." I said as I made my way to the courtyard by making a stair way wit my swords This place is way to clean it need some battle scares or something. he thought to my self as I reached the ground of the courtyard. No one looked at me or cared that I just walked down into the courtyard they just keep moving along, a girl with blond hair rushed pass me Tricky? No way I thought she was still in Atlas? I thought as I followed after her "Hey you stop I need to ask you some questions!!" Cipher shouted as he picked up speed.

2First Day at Syne  Empty Re: First Day at Syne Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:12 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey had just got out of her dust class and had some free time before her next class and she had to go pick some things up form her room. There was a few other student's walking to there classes and or back to there rooms or maybe even to the town. As she was walking in the courtyard and seen some one land in the middle of the courtyard. Seeing someone do something like that wasn't really anything new to them but the new guy than started to call out to one of the student's. Sammey looked at the guy kind of in a fearful kind of way he didn't look like someone she seen before today.

"Hey you stop I need to ask you some questions!!" Sammey watched him run to her she than turned and rain to her room to get her book she need and stop by a little food cart and got something small to eat and rain to her next class.

3First Day at Syne  Empty Re: First Day at Syne Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 am

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
Cipher stopped the girll and then saw that it wasn't Tricky but just student that looked like her but then aain he hand never seen her face so that would be impossible "Oh am sorry I thought you were someone else." he said as he noticed a girl with Snow white hair across the yard from him She could know something about me better make sure first he thought as he followed her and called for one of his swords to land right in front of her "Hey I need to have a word with you." Cipher said in a rather angry tone in his voice as he approached the girl "What do you know about me if you make this easy I'll think of letting you go this time and only this time nothing more got me?" he said looking at the girl making sure that wasn't about to attack him even though a fight would have helped him release some anger. I wounder what will happen if someone takes this out of contexts? he asked himself as he took one step back from the girl and recovered his sword just to make sure that no one would think she was being attacked or anything.

4First Day at Syne  Empty Re: First Day at Syne Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:36 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey took a little bit of her blueberry muffin what looked to be a sword land right in front of her. She dropped her blueberry muffin and jumped back. "Hey! I need to have a word with you." Sammy hugged her book in her arm a lot more closer to her body scared and keeped her head down waiting for who ever it was who was yelling at her. "What do you know about me if you make this easy I'll think of letting you go this time and only this time nothing more got me?" a guy walked up to her saying that in a angry tone of voice as he pulled his sword out form the ground. Sammey nodded still looking at the floor and about ready to cry in fear wanted to see what the guy wanted form her.

5First Day at Syne  Empty Re: First Day at Syne Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 am

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
Cipher saw that he had made the girls heart rate elevateShe doesn't seem sick maybe I scared her? he thought as he took a few steps back She smells really sweet. he finished his thought as he got himself together "My only question is do you know me and why were you spying on just now?" he said refraining from shouting at the girl anymore  than he already did "I will only hurt you if I don't think you telling the truth so just be truth full with me." He said holding in is urge to force the truth out of her What would Uncle do If he found out that I forced someone to tell me something? he questioned himself as he wanted to make his Uncle happy that he was trying to fit in. Cipher extended his had to the girl in hopes of getting her to trust him "My name is Cipher Star a first year student what would your name be?" he asked the Light Blue haired girl. Cipher noticed that the girl did not look up from the floor at all which gave him a idea, He pulled out his scroll and took a photo of him self and showed it to her seeing as she didn't look up at him before "I'm not a scary person I just want my answers." he said taking a breath.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum