You are not connected. Please login or register

It's good to be back [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's good to be back [open] Empty It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
It had been a long time. Far too long really. Raziel looked over the city of Bellmuse with a wide smile coming across her face. It had been almost a year now when the White Fang had suddenly called her away on a mission. A group of rouge White Fang members in Atlas had been causing a little too much trouble so she had several other eliminators for the Fang had been sent up to root them out and eliminate them. Now, though, she was back and happily so. This place had been the closest thing to a home she ever had.

In any case she figured it would be good to take a look around town and get a feel for what's been going on since she had left. With a ruck sack almost twice her size on her back she merrily trotted down the street with her fluffy tail swishing back and forth behind her. It was an almost comical sight. Such a small girl with such a large bag and a sword. Humming gleefully as she did Raziel took in the city, most everything was the same as when she had left, the buildings, the roads, the people, the shops. For someone who had spent most of her life on the road it was nice to know that there was a place she could return to and rest her head.

Thoughts of her past escapades in the city and at the academy drifted into Raziel's head. She wondered how many of the people she knew were still there, and how many new people there were. Thoughts of another member of the white fang also found their way into her mind. She wondered if that silver fox was still around. She had left in the middle of... well she wasn't exactly sure what it was, but she knew she had some things to resolve.

2It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
"You make me sound like a bad person."
*I'm no expert, but I am pretty sure that walking into a female only place is tale action of a pervert*

Fenrir groaned as he glared at the floating mask next to him, "it's not like I chose that place to hide. The job went south fast." the embarrassing part was how easy the job was supposed to be. find some two bit drug dealer and put him out of business for good. The guy must've had a warning because as soon as Fenrir showed up (in disguise), the place was shot up like a cop in a White Fang convention. He shook his head and took off the remnants of his destroyed clothing and put on his training kit, "at least I had the sense to bring these along"
*weighted training clothes? you're seriously hopeless at time like this*
Fenrir turned and glared harder, "the least you could've done was literally anything but sit there in my jacket pocket." He sensed someone in close proximity and turned just in time to walk into an oversized pack, "oh shit, sorry about that" He reached out to steady the person and almost knocked her over, "I'm really sorry about that. mind if I buy you lunch?" He smiled awkwardly

3It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Of course like any city if one looked hard enough you could find criminals and miscreants everywhere. Sure people would boast about how safe their city was, but in all truth it just meant that the pickpockets and con artists were just better at their job. Those kinds of people were... unfortunate. Raziel couldn't exactly call them out on their crime though, after all when she had been an orphan she had done more than her fair share of pick pocketing. Hell, in some people's eyes she was worse now than she was in the past. But that didn't bother her. What she did now had a purpose. A drive behind it. Was she evil? Maybe. But it is a necessary evil. Peaceful protests and boycotts were nice, but without force and power no one would actually listen to you. Raziel just hopped that one day people like her wouldn't be needed. After all........

Raziel was thrown slightly off balance as something hit her large ruck sack. Luckily her immense strength, and... short... stature helped her keep from falling over. When she looked over to see what had hit her she was surprised. It was less due to his outfit and more due to his choice of apology. Most people would just say sorry and move on, but no he suddenly offered to buy her lunch. Before she could speak Raziel's stomach did so for her growling loudly.

"Well, I mean, if you insist," Raziel said laughing. Honestly she was hungry and free food is the best kind of food after all.

4It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir smiled,  "I'll apologize in advance if it isn't much good, I'm still new to the city." He gave the fox girl a quick once over. Ascetics wise she was appealing, which made him glad Yan wasn't around.  The girl had already gone through a lot and the last thing either of them needed was an awkward discussion right now, "so is there anything you prefer or just whatever?" He leaned back right as a businessman walked past and a deft movement relieved the careless human of his wallet, which was cleared of all cash and dropped into another passerby's pocket all with one hand as he used the other to pull up a map on his scroll, "according to this there's a nice place right down the street. Les Miserables? interesting name there, not what I would use for a restaurant but it must be good with all these five star reviews."

5It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As the boy talked Raziel ran her eyes up and down him. Just like she had been taught she took in everything about him. His clothes, his mannerisms, the way he stood. It looked like his clothes fit… strangely… weighted perhaps? And did he just steal that guys wallet? He was good, Raziel barely even noticed him take it. An obvious smirk overtook her face. Well it looks like this might end up to be interesting..

Raziel shifted the ruck sack on her back. “Hmmm. I think I’ve heard of that place. A friend of mine said it was pretty good,” Raziel said without a hint of lying on her face. Okay, let’s see how good this guy really is. Petty pickpocket or someone with some real skill. She thought. Julyet’s teachings had been tough and rigorous, but they had made Raziel into a powerful weapon. Not just in combat but out of it too. She couldn't recall how many times she had to spend days at a time doing nothing but watching people. After a while she got good at it, if someone was trying to hide something she saw it, and if she didn’t see it then the two massive ears on top of her head would hear it. One major advantage to being a Faunus.

“Well you’re the one with the map, so lead the way,” Raziel said with a dramatic hand wave, “By the way, If you’re going to be treating me to lunch you might as well tell me your name.”

6It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:21 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
"Fenrir Sable is the name, cereal killing is the game." He gave the girl a crooked grin, "so the map says we go this way." He turned and pointed as he walked off, "The disembodied face floating behind you is Fenris. don't let him get below your knees if you're wearing a skirt" He felt annoyance radiating from the mask. After a minute or so, a pair of big burly men in suits stepped to block them, "Don Carmine isn't pleased with you assassin."
"Patrick, Seamus, glad to see you haven't gone up at all in the world. still bodyguard to a fat man. I was being serious about my offer by the way."
"Stow it. We had an agreement. you take care of the competition and we provide you information. now you go and betray us, it's not good for the family." Fenrir sighed, he could feel the darkness welling up in him. *just end it quick* Fenrir nodded, "since I like you guys, I'm going to make this quick, our goals no longer run parallel. now please either accept my offer, or refuse and leave." He caught the glint of a knife in Patrick's hand. A swift move shattered his wrist and a jab in the solar plexus stopped Seamus, "tell the Don the contract is complete." He turned to the girl again, "I'm really sorry about this. I guess your return to Bellmuse wasn't what you expected."

7It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:54 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well this person sure was interesting, that was for sure. “The Name’s Raziel Mirandale,” She said in return. Letting him lead the way she followed behind. Of course the floating mask or face things was a little strange, but it didn’t really phase her. After all she had a sentient sword so why not a talking mask? And that was when two large men stepped in their path mentioning something about some person and that this guy Raziel had just met was an assassin.

Raziel’s ears twitched as she tilted her head at the conversation before her. Honestly the boy’s speed with his attacks should not have surprised her. Both the large men were quickly neutralized. “Nah, it’s fine,” Raziel said with a laugh, “It was just more exiting than I had thought it would be. Should I be expecting more of these guys today? If so I might need to grab my stuff from my bag.” Raziel laughed once again. This would probably turn out to be far more fun that she had expected.

8It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir held up a pair of wallets and scrolls, "probably not. Those two were just beef eaters, they'll go home, lick their wounds and act like this never happened." He then pulled a passport out of his pocket, "you also might want to keep a closer eye on your things Miss Mirandale, no telling what villainous scoundrel might make off with." He kept his face straight as he handed it back to her. The restaurant was pretty close and from the looks of the crowd milling about, rather popular. He scanned the people and then glanced at Fenris,   any chance of surprises?

*not that I'm seeing.*

Keep an eye out

*very well, stupid mortal*

The mask floated to a position where it could see the entrance without being noticed while the faunus walked to the fenced in eating area, "huh, according to this their specialty is bourbon oyster." Fenrir mused the offerings on the sign as he looked for an open table, "would you like to eat inside or outside?"

9It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Well that’s actually a little disappointing,” Raziel said with a shrug. “Well...” she said a bit surprised at his theft of her passport, “better keep your hands from going anywhere suspicious.” A large grin came across her face followed by a short laugh. The smell of the restaurant was intoxicating... well… with what she had been eating for the past months anything that wasn’t canned smelled good to her.

“Oooh that sounds really good,” Raziel commented on the special item, “How about outside, after all it’s easier to escape is more goons show up. Plus I was cooped up on a ship the whole way here so I’d rather stay outside.” She shuddered slightly at the thought of the ship. Without a ticket she had to stow away in the cargo hold for the whole ride, and man it smelled pretty bad down there. That plus the fish… if she ever saw another dead fish again she would probably puke.

10It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir gave a genuine laugh when she told him to watch his hands, "I'm sure my wife would back you up on that." He nodded towards an empty table near the fence and led the way towards it, "if you don't mind my asking, we're you born and raised here or immigrated?" He wasn't sure when he decided to start gathering information, probably when he had seen a lack of stamps on the passport for a return journey. He picked up a menu and looked at it before setting it back down and looking around at the people, "it's not like Vacuo here, but it has its charms." the waiter came by and asked for their orders.  Fenrir wanted iced tea and a plate of the oysters. When the waiter moved to Raziel, he gave a careful look around d and almost chocked when he saw a familiar figure. fifteen years of hard core training prevented him from letting the unsettling view from having a visible effect.

11It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Amarante

Amarante
The tiny fox girl walked down the strert, loaded with shopping bags. She had made it about halfway through her list when she saw a fox woman, she was told she needed to make friends. And. ...him...She crossed the street and entered the eating area, silently making her way to the two of them as she tried to sort out what was going on in her mind, 
"hello Fen,  out looking for another woman now?" 
damn. She really needed to stop that,
 "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." 
She set her bags down and bowed, 
"let me try again. Fenrir,  who's your new friend?" it was really hard to not be jealous of the other female who was tall enough for Amarante to motorboat without having to stand on her tip toes or bend over, "I am Amarante Sakura. A pleasure to meet you."

12It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Married then? Well you never could judge a book by it’s cover that was for sure. For a moment Raziel wondered if this guy’s wife was as interesting as he was. In any case it was always interesting to meet new people. No two people ever had the same stories. “No, I wasn’t born here. I moved here a while back but something came up and I had to go to Atlas for a while. Really cold up there,” Raziel said with a smile. She had never really noticed the cold since mos of her time had been spent hunting down rouge White Fang members.

“Yeah, I’ve been to Vacuo a few times. I’d rather stay here, the desert isn’t really my kind of area,” Raziel commented before the waiter showed up. Letting Fenrir order first and when it was her turn she ordered an iced tea and a plate of spiced fries. It was almost as soon as the waiter left Raziel heard a pair of footsteps coming right for them. If nothing else her massive radar dish sized ears helped her keep tabs on what was around her.

Raziel looked over to see a small girl, even shorter than she was. And… what an interesting first thing to say. Suddenly Raziel got he sinking suspicion that this was Fenrir’s wife. And if this was her then this may not have looked that good, depending on the guy’s record. Though looking her over she was cute. Raziel’s eye twitched slightly as she saw that the shorter girl had a larger bust than she did. How the hell was this girl bigger than she was?

“Raziel Mirandale,” she said trying to hold back her jealousy, “it’s nice to meat you.”

13It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir smirked, at the emphasis on the word meat. he considered letting Raziel think Amarante was his wife, but decided to clear that up before things got out of hand, "Ms. Sakura is my team mate. come to think of it, we have openings for our team don't we?" He made a slight show of thinking before nodding, "Ms. Mirandale,  would you like to join us? We'd still need one more person, but I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem." the scent of food mixed pleasantly as he took a drink. He serupticiously checked the Syne database and found what he was looking for. apparently the young woman was proficient with a sword, useful really. He leaned to the side, "I must say, your blade looks rather interesting. family heirloom perhaps?" He couldn't shake shake a nagging feeling that some important detail was just out of his reach.

14It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:23 am

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante bowed again and then took a seat with them and adjusted herself, 

"I trust our glorious leader didn't try anything perv yet?"

Really. needed. to. stop. attitude. She was about to ask something when she realized that both Raziel and Fenrir were staring at her chest. She turned bright red,

"You two....are....perfect for....Each other."

It wasn't enough for Syne Academy to be filled with homicidal psychotic hormone driven miscreants. half the people had to be closet pervs as well. She slowly regained her composure as she tried to start over,

"Ahem, I am the team supporter-type. I have the power to heal and provide aura shielding for others."

A useless ability on its own, but she never planned on being alone if she could help it.

15It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Ah… so this wasn’t the wife, honestly it was an easy mistake but easily cleared up. Raziel pulled her eyes, and her jealousy, form the shorter girl. It was still unfair though… “Oh? Well I’d have to wait and see, I only just got back and I’m still in the system as on leave as far as I know. And there were a few people looking to team up with be before I left so I’d have to see if they didn’t want to anymore,” Raziel said as politely as she could. At the same time a strange suspicion began to build in her gut. She had seen a con similar this this one plenty of times, now whether or not these two were genuine or not she knew she had to be careful, she didn’t want a repeat of that time in Menagerie.

“Oh! You mean Aka’Ken. No no no, he’s not a family heirloom,” She said untying the katana from her bag which she had placed down next to the table, “Honestly I don’t even remember how I got him. he’s just been with me for as long as I can remember.”

16It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
It suddenly clicked, "you're a wetgirl. Jeez, I must be getting slow at my old age" He said with at the wry grin. how he hadn't picked it up was slightly disconcerting,  but for once it was at the nice surprise. He looked closer, red pupils narrowing to slits as his eyes focused on minute details. they returned to what he considered normal while he finished his food. Her knowledge, or lack thereof, regarding the sword made his hackles rise somewhat. In his experience things like that had had a nasty habit of biting everyone on the same continent in the ass. He could feel the darkness rising in response to something about the sword. He quelled the thoughts of bloodlust as he shifted slightly away from the weapon and smiled, "as rather unique weapon then. I'm quite impressed you managed to keep it safe." Why did I say that? the idea that someone would steal steal a sword when easier to use weapons could be had almost from anywhere in the city seemed absurd to him.

17It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Amarante

Amarante
For a few minutes, Amarante had been flustered at the combined staring from Raz and Fen. She had just gotten over it when she heard Fenrir call Raziel a "wet girl". Amarante turned bright red and thanked her head on the table, "I swear. why don't the two of you get a room and do it in private?" She was certain that everyone was staring at the three faunus and their stereotypical antics. well, at least two of them where acting like animals but surely no one would associate the daughter of respected merchants with such actions. never mind the fact she was considered a disappointment to her family, she still had to think of her reputation...at least to some extent. She managed to regain some semblance of normalcy and looked at Raziel,  "what's a wetgirl?" She blushed as she asked, five minutes around Fenrir could corrupt the Pope himself. This woman was like female Fenrir. ..gods this was going to be awkward.

18It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel’s eyebrow raised as Fenrir spoke. That was a term she ha never heard before. She felt like she knew what it meant, but then again she could have been wrong. With a loud thud the other girl’s head hit the table directing her attention away from Fenrir for a second. Well that was unexpected. If nothing else these two seemed to be an interesting duo.

“Yeah well if anyone tries to take Aka’Ken then I’ll just have to kill them. That is if they don’t come running back to me begging me to take him back like usual,” Raziel said her mention of killing not even changing her chipper and upbeat tone. Though in the back of her mind she began to wonder why he would say such a thing. If this were some sort of ruse then what was the point… and who would have put them up to it?

“Huh?” Raziel turned her attention back to Amarante as she spoke up, “I… have no idea. I mean I think I know what it mean’s but I could be wrong.”

19It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir's typically neutral face broke into a smile that resulted in laughter, "Oh Rante,  you're so adorable like that. you've been around me for a couple months now and you still don't know what terms like wet work mean?" He took a couple deep breaths and started, "a wetgirl is is a professional killer. who just so happens to be a girl." He resumed his professional face, "anyhow. The way you're constantly checking your surroundings, you don't let your sword hand get too far away from the hilt. things most people miss." He leaned back on his chair, he decided to play a bet, "I will be honest, that Sword freaks me out a bit. Weapons like it are ab nasty piece of work." He gestured to one of the scars on his face, "this one came from a dagger made specifically to kill faunus. The guy who had it couldn't remember anything about the damn thing." He left out the not so minor detail where he had killed the man and was unable to find the weapon. no need to place all the chips on black.

20It's good to be back [open] Empty Re: It's good to be back [open] Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Amarante

Amarante
"Ooooohhhhh...." Amarante was less than pleased at how Fenrir spoke to her, but at least she didn't misunderstand the term. She looked at the two of them. Fenrir had that irritating,  relaxed air about him. The scary sword aside, he didn't seem to move much. Raziel seemed slightly tense, but she couldn't see in the tall faunus what the wolf man was referring to. She picked at the salad she had ordered and was lost in silence. The meal was not that bad and the place was rather nice for being relatively inexpensive.

She enjoyed the sun one her ears as she flayed them out and felt oddly sleepy. that probably led to her stupid question. That and the wine, "do you guys think I'm pretty?" She slurred as she tried to sort out what her mind was trying to tell her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum