You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends in Places Unexpected [Private Karma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Finally back at the school. Raziel was glad to be back. As she had expected the courtyard was full of faces she had never seen before and plenty that she had known from before her trip. She just loved this place. Most the students here were cool and the instructors were all so strong and smart. But really Raziel was most happy to be back where she felt at home. She knew that most probably she would one day graduate and end up leaving. Probably carrying out missions of the White Fang for the rest of her life, maybe getting killed one day by one of her targets, or dying of old age after having spent years as a killer.

Raziel shook her head and slapped her face. No time to think such glum thoughts. She had to enjoy the now while it was still here. With a smile on her face she continued on with her giant rucksack on her back. Looking at the people she wondered how many of them were new. There was a guy in some strange robes, a girl smoking and looking mean in the corner. And a girl with blue hair and a huge rack. Wow those things were big. And she was really… wait… that’s not…?

“Karma?” Raziel shouted out in surprise. There was no way. Off all the people she thought she might see here it was her. The girl from the orphanage and honestly the only person there that Raziel got along with. And… and her first kiss. At the time she thought nothing of it but now that she found herself attracted to other girls it seemed… different.

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
Little miss ***** had been walking about, full gear, sniper mounted to her back like she were ready to go to war. She had just finished a long jog to build up her stamina as she was pondering getting ready to hunt some big mean ol Grimm, but that wasn't the case. Instead the girl found herself in the courtyard, eyeing all the weirdos the school had to offer, and plopped her behind on one of the many benches that littered the area. She was a bit tired, not fully exhausted though as she pulled off her helmet and chest piece revealing a black tank top slightly soaked with sweat. She shook her head softly, her blue hair cluttered and messy. She looked messy, felt messy, atleast she didn't smell like a mess. She felt good about that much.

"Thank god I don't stink, I'd feel gross if I did."

She sighed softly, closing her eyes to take a break until she heard someone call her name. A bit of a shock, the only few that really know of her knew her in not such a good way, as she is a bit of a problematic fire starter. She opened her eyes, checking the area around them until she caught eyes with a blonde... fluffy... Fox. Holy god did she look fluffy, Karma was almost drooling at the cuteness that was the fox until she realized she was the one that happened to say her name. Coming out of her little daze she inspected the girl further, finding out that this girl was none other than her... first kiss. Raziel?

"Raziel?! Your floofy butt turned out that cute?!"

She jumped up, rushing over to her. As if personal space was non-existent to karma she pulled the girls face into her bust and brushed her head innocently, idolizing the soft fluffy little ball of sweetness.

"If I knew you are gonna turn out this cute I wouldn't have let myself get adopted."

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
It absolutely was her. No doubt in her mind. Sure it had been forever since they had last seen each other, but she was still the same blue haired girl… well save for the new assets that is. It was a little surprising to her when Karma jumped up and rushed over. Though what was truly surprising was the fact that Raziel suddenly found her face in Karma’s bust. Not that she was going to complain. Not only were they big but soft too, and a little damp. Had she been working out or something before this?

“Hey, Karma… long time no see,” Raziel said not taking any initiative to move herself from this situation. After all if an attractive female was going to shove Raziel’s face into her bust then there was no way that she could complain. This was perhaps now the best part of her day. “I didn’t expect to see you here? How did you end up here of all places?”

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
She was giddy, excited, all around hyper at the turn of events taking place. Raziel of all people, the little blonde she met when she was little was now here, and a little more filled out than she last was seen with. She cuddled the girl lovingly, slightly swaying her hips as she hummed with excitement.

"Well that's the truth. It's been ages, did you ever get adopted? Who's your new family?! Are they nice? Or did you just get left alone until you were old enough... I certainly hope that's not the case. You were always too cute to pass up. You have boobs now! Lucky you!"

She smiled, removing the girls head from her bust as she ran her hands through the mass of pretty blonde hair. Her heart was fluttering, her brain on a bit of an overdrive, she was super excited to see her friend once more.

"Well, turns out the guy who adopted me had a lot of secrets. Nice guy, ended up having enough, well, over enough to support me. Ended up living with him for a while until I could enroll in Syne, and now I'm here! How about yourself? How'd you find yourself here?"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
While she was not complaining there was definitely something… off about Karma. Of course they hadn’t seen each other in years, but she seemed a little bit too into this. For a brief moment a thought popped into her mind. Could it bee that Karma was a lesbian too? No! Raziel internally chided herself for being so silly.

“Yeah I got adopted, though it was a little bit different that what you’d probably expect, but that’s a whole story on its own,” Raziel said with a laugh before stopping in a bit of confusion, “Uh… yeah they did get bigger… but they aren’t as big as yours are. I mean, seriously what have you been eating?” Truly Raziel was envious of the larger bust before her, though she still enjoyed having her face shoved into it. When her face was removed she felt a bit of sorrow, part of her wishing that this could be a more… common occurrence.

“Oh me? Well the lady that adopted me… well we traveled a lot… like a lot a lot. Never really spent more than a few months in one spot. Had to learn to fight and I got good at it. Then I decided to enroll here at Syne a while back, sure Mystral and Atlas were nice and all but I liked it here in Bellmuse. I just got back from a trip though.”

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
She rested her arms around the girls neck, almost like a hug but there was no pull. She kissed Raziel on the head, giving her a vibrant smile as she swayed. She was still a bit stuck on the whole nostalgia trip, she couldn't believe who was standing before her. She listened happily to the little beauty, happy that she was adopted as well. She was cute, even as a kid, so she wasn't all too surprised. At the remark of her bust, she smirked to little Raziel.

"Milk. Lotta milk, and he fed me right. Never went without food, though not being around the old guy is kinda sad. Hope he's eating right..."

She spoke, a little saddened by the thought. She hoped he was still alive, he was a little shady to begin with. She was curious though of the girl who adopted little Razzy, getting to travel must have been nice, get to see all the sights. She wished she got to travel, but staying in Bellmuse wasn't so bad. She got to see Razzy again, after all. She playfully ran her fingers through Raz's blonde hair, enjoying the softness to it as she was getting a little too close to her again.

"You probably could kick my butt, I'm not too combat heavy. That's why I got a rifle. And I'm super happy you're here, I thought for sure I'd be in this place all by myself. My cousin works here atleast, I'm a bit thankful for that, even more thankful now that I have you by my side."

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well if nothing else Raziel could say that this was the warmest welcome she had ever received. Seriously who greeted someone by shoving their face into your bust? And now… she kissed Raziel on the forehead. The effect this had on her was instant, a deep blush running up her face.

“Milk…?” Raziel said in thought. Maybe she should have been drinking more milk. Like a lot more milk. As it was she was barely anything more than flat. In any case… and now Karma was running her hands through Raziel’s hair. It wasn’t that she mined, she liked it in fact, quite a bit. But it seemed like everyone nearby had stopped to watch the two ladies.

“Oh you think? Well I mean I have been working of fighting for… years now. Plus I may not look it but I’m really strong,” Raziel said with a wide grin as she placed both her hands on Karma’s hips and lifted her off the ground with relative ease, “See?”

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
At the blush Karma was delighted at the 'feast' of cuteness Raziel was giving her. That pretty little face flustered and red, how absolutely delightful. Karma wanted to tease the girl a little more, so she ever so lightly nibbled on Raziels cute ears, but she had a thought in her head, what was making this little cutie blush so much?

"Yeah, honestly the rack gets annoying and if I don't restrain them I get beat to death on my daily jog, people stare too much, I bring out the gun too much when they stare, honestly I think I need a reduction... What do you thi-"

She stopped when she saw the people. The slight loud mouthed hard headed ***** wanted to come out and shoot them, but as Raziel was now with her, she decided against busting off semblance shots. She was completely distracted when the little faunes lifted her off the ground, a sudden blush on her face as she felt Raziels hands on her hips and was literally swept off her feet by the cutie. She got flustered until she broke from Raziels grip, and held a blush as she took Raziels hand and led her back to a bench so they could relax.

"Don't do that you friggin cutie! My hips are sensitive.... Maybe I'll have to pick you up and cradle you like a bride for that fit of embarrassment..."

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
If there was one part of her body where Razeil truly was sensitive it would be her ears. It was this fact that caused her to make a strange sound that was half way between an eep and a moan as her ear was nibbled. At the same time she was pretty sure that she heard someone mention something about “stupid rug munchers.” Were it not for her current predicament she probably would have put down the hurt on someone for that. And what’s worse was that Karma’s words were now filling Raziel’s head with images of this busty girl running. She had to admit that she would probably have been one of the ones staring.

The gold fox laughed slightly as she was lead over to a nearby bench. At Karma’s suggestion of her picking up Raziel like a bride both her ears began to twitch like mad while her tail swished back and forth excitedly. At the same time her face had yet to change from the deep blush it had held for quite some time now.

“I… um... Yeah… hahaha…” Raziel tried to form a coherent sentence and failed miserably. She scratched at the back of her head with one hand while giving a nervous smile to the other girl. The fox had gotten so wrapped up in her own imagination that any form of conversational ability had fled.

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
Raziel, oh dearest Raziel, was continuously getting cuter by the moment. How could she have let this one go, maybe she should have convinced the man that adopted her to adopt Raziel as well, but it seemed like she was doing just fine. The comment one of the civilians made irritated her quite heavily, and her hand moved from Raziel to spontaneously combust into flames. She was getting ready to draw her hand cannon but she instead smirked softly, a small sigh escaping her lips as the fire went away. Instead, to irritate the person further, she moved Raziel onto her lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek, all while flipping the person the 'bird'.

"Idiotic prick, get a life ya ugly racist bastard. The **** you gonna do?"

She shouted at them, and rested her chin on Raziels shoulder. She wrapped her arms around the girls waist, still giving everyone around them the bird as she was within range to grab her rifle, but really, what were they gonna do? Nothing, stupid people do nothing but complain instead of fixing things, so they weren't even relatively close to a threat. She turned her attention to Raziel, noticing her face basically glowing red.

"You uh... Alright there Razzy? You're face is bright red... Are you sick? Do I need to take you to the doctors?"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel was, by now, using every ounce of will she had to not shove her face back into the glory before her. Of course she knew they were in public, the thought of doing such a thing here in front off all there people was kind of…. Okay that can stop right there. And now Karma was kissing Raziel’s cheek. Just when the fox thought she couldn't blush and harder her face began to fill with red, escaping out the top of her head with a puff of smoke.

Suddenly she felt dizzy as Karma wrapped her arms around Raziel. If it weren’t for that she probably would have fallen over. Ever since ten months ago when she had discovered her new… interest… in females Razeil hadn't once been this close to another woman. And now she had had her face shoved into a sweet rack and was now being held like she was some kind of cute plush toy.

“I… I’m fine… not sick… I’m perfectly fine,” Raziel said her eyes slowly focusing on the other girl’s bust.

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
While she had the opportunity, she took it. She cuddled the adorable little Raziel on her lap, not to bother anyone but to simply enjoy the moment. She forgot how soft Raziel was, and while she cuddled the girl she felt a bit of muscle to her. She probably wasn't joking when she said she was strong. When she felt the girl had a little too much, she softly slid her over to the side and patted her head cutely.

"I'm honestly glad you're fine, it's been a while since I've seen you so I'd hope you'd be at tip top shape. And from the feel of it, you're a lot more in shape than I am."

She gave a happy grin. Surprisingly, well, not so surprising for her atleast, she wrapped her arm around the girls waist and brought her in for another hug. Instead of saying something sappy and sentimental, she grinned evilly and kissed the girl on her temple, then whispered into her ear.

"Since you're here, and you're doing well, you're gonna be my little precious ball of floof, my sweet Raziel. Maybe you'd like it if I gave you a little bit of a nostalgia trip from back at the orphanage, you know the day. The day I came up and kissed you~"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel’s head spun as she felt Karma’s hands squeezing here and there. She felt like this was something close to some cheesy animated show she seen, only now she was the one on the receiving end of this kind of treatment. Not that she minded really. When she was moved from the blue haired girl’s lap she was finally able to regain some composure.

“Hahaha! Yeah well years of intense training will do that to you,” Raziel half laughed as she did her best to bring her mental faculties back to reality, as they had been drifting… elsewhere. And this was where they returned when Karma grabbed her by the waist and kissed her on the head.

“Eh…?” Was the only thing close to words the golden fox was able to utter at Karma’s suggestion. There was no way. This girl had to be the worlds biggest tease, there was absolutely no way she was going to do that. “I mean… I wouldn’t say no,” Raziel found herself saying.

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
Karma smirked softly, catching little hints that Raziel didn't believe her, or surely doubted her. With her lack of care for personal space, she moved Raziel back on her lap and laid a hand on her leg, brushing it softly as she had what would seem to be a peaceful face, but behind it an evil smirk. She moved her hands up to gently hold Raziels face as she brought her lips to Raziels, giving her a long, silent, passionate kiss. She held it for a moment, and brought her lips away from Raziels with a smile on her face.

"Well, I hope it was worth your time my little floofy floof~"

She said holding a grin on her face. She enjoyed it, getting to rekindle an old crush she had on the girl. Though, maybe it wasn't for her best interest to do that to herself, she ignored the thoughts so that she could enjoy the moment more. She quickly kissed Raziel on the cheek and gently slid her off Karma's lap so that she could take a moment to possibly collect herself after what the girl just did.

"Your lips are soft, softer than I remembered them being. But it was rather enjoyable, getting to do that again and possibly for the last time, wouldn't want you growing bothered with me, I mean... since we just met again for the first time in a while today...."

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Did she basically just give Karma the go ahead to kiss her? Raziel couldn’t blush any harder if she tried. Why did she have to say something so embarrassing? What if Karma really did it? And… it was happening. The world seemed to slow down as Raziel felt Karma’s hand on her chin and she watched the blue haired girl lean in for the kiss. A bolt of lighting shot down her back as their lips met. Maybe once it would have meant nothing to her, but now, now it was something more.

As she was kissed on the cheek and once again moved from Karma’s lap the golden fox went almost entirely stiff. Her process of logical thought overwhelmed by a churning storm of emotions that threatened to take over. She didn’t even register the blue haired girl’s words as she began to sway in a circle. Her face now in a drunken grin as she let out a long sigh. With that her entire body went limp and she fell backwards.

Karma Ankore

Karma Ankore
Karma watched her dearest Raziel from the moment she stopped talking, letting out a cute little 'awwww' when she saw the girl sway with a grin on her beautiful face. As she went to fall backwards she quickly latched onto Raziel, keeping her from falling over but accidentally re-shoved the girls face back into her bust without a thought.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? Was that too much? Did I make you lightheaded?"

She stuttered out as she held onto Raziel, not wanting to have her be harmed by her lack of physical control after she basically made her drunk. She brushed Raziels head soothingly to try to bring her back to reality, not knowing what exactly that kiss did to her. But she had to admit, Raziel was pretty adorable while she was like this, a cute grin that made her own heart skip a beat.

"Razzy sweetie, come back to reality please. Otherwise I'm gonna have to carry you back to my bedroom so you can rest. Oh I shouldn't have done that..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum