You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 am

Kei

Kei

Kei

Time: 1323

"Oi oi," Kei said scratching his head, glaring at the Banker who was on the other side of the glass wall, "What do you mean this isn't an acceptable form of currency?"
"Sir," The Banker sighed, "I told you, this isn't money, these are Arcade tokens to Pumpkin Pete's Funhaus. We can't take these."

With that, the banker pushed the handful of tokens back through the little glass panel in the booth towards Kei. Kei didn't accept the tokens back so easier though. He was determined to get some money off of these tokens.

"I don't think you understand," Kei insisted, "I paid money for these tokens, and therefore, these tokens hold money value."

There was a lot of groaning from people waiting in line behind Kei. Even though there was 2 other bank booths in the facility, it was in the middle of the rush hour and all of the bank booths weren't enough to accommodate everyone.

"Hurry up already!" A random person in line called out to Kei.
"Yeah seriously! You've been at the same booth for 20 minutes! You're holding up the line!"
"Don't get angry at me!" Kei turned and growled towards the line, "Get mad at the banker for not doing his job!"
"Sir," The Banker said irked, "My job is accept REAL currency."
"This is-", Kei started, but was immediately cut off.

The front doors of the bank were slammed open and the sound of a machine gun hammered out all of the other noise for several seconds.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN, THIS IS A BANK ROBBERY!", A voice thundered across the room.

Through the front doors of the bank entered four men, each in all-black suits. The four men had different Grimm masks on, concealing their identity. Among the four, one had a Beowulf Mask, another had a Boarbatusk Mask, a third had a Griffon Mask, and the final one had a Nevermore Mask. They each wielded a mobster style tommy gun. Unlike the rest of them, the one with a Nevermore mask also had a katana hanging from his hip.

Panic quickly overtook the room. People dropped to the floor, half of them screaming, the other half stunned in disbelief at what was unfolding before them. Kei also followed along, dropping to the floor, not wanting to really get involved in the situation.

The mobster with the Boarbatusk mask raised his machine gun and fired off several more rounds into the ceiling, silencing anyone else who was a screaming.
"Listen!" He shouted, "I said no screaming! We don't want to hurt anyone here. We just want the money. If you all cooperate, then I think we can get along just nicely!"

Mood: Meh
Condition: Fine
Health: 220
Aura: 150

Status, Health, Aura, Equipment Conditions:

2Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:16 am

Faeth

Faeth
Money. It always came down to money or, more accurately,  a lack thereof. Mr. Alucard had transferred a decent amount of lien into her account, which was then locked for 'suspect activities', the fat old man behind the counter was no help at all as she tried to keep from shooting him, "these funds are legal. why can't I get my own money?" the man leered, "probably because they were flagged as suspicious. now if you want you can fill out the paperwork and wait until the matter is resolved." Fuyuko was about to make a derogatory comment when she heard guns being cocked and then fired. on reflex, she hit the floor and hid behind a potted plant while drawing Rebellion. She was about to fire when the whimpering started, too many people, putting her gun back, she hid and observed, recording everything with her implant. off to the side, she noticed a familiar face, This. ...might not end well

3Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:23 am

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
It was a quick job, get in, get the money, get out. But with the sounds of screaming, who knew what was gonna happen. He stood there, Tommy gun in hand, suited out in black, wearing a Beowulf mask. The moment the doors flew open the Kupo, the solemn peace between entering the eye of the storm, had been broken. Gunshots and screaming, though nobody was hit by the gunfire you could see the indications of where one of the goons decided to light off. A bit of an amateur, as the gunfire could lead to the authorities, but it wasn't a bad call sense half these people seemed to take a heavy hint open handed.

He held his gun, unlike the others his wasn't an actual gun. It was a high velocity paintball gun, simulating the events of taking a bullet the pain from the impact would set in, followed by the explosion of the paintball. The rest followed by human stupidity and over exaggeration. Why did he try committing a robbery with a paintball gun? Who the hell knew. For him, he was just tired of killing innocents. Never floated right.

"Get on the ****ing ground!"

He shouted, approaching someone who didn't quite take the hint and kicked out their leg, blasting them with the butt of the gun with enough force to shatter their nose. That, however, was something he didn't feel sorry for in the least. Stupid cowards not doing what's best for them even though it was spoken nobody would be harmed if they obliged. Idiot.

"If everyone listens everyone gets to go home to their families. Ya don't, ya die."

He spoke, pulling out a bag as he slowly approached the banker. He watched everyone, monitoring any movement, any people to take a note of, anything that could possibly hinder this simple little rob and run. He caught eye contact with a boy through his mask, watching him for a moment before he reached the banker, gun aimed right at him.

"Put the money in the bag you schmuck. Pull any funny business I'll paint the walls with ya ugly frickin mug."

4Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Kei

Kei

Kei

Time: 1324

The man with the Beowulf mask stepped by Kei and moved to the Banker who was originally 'helping' Kei before the robbery. Kei said nothing, but continued to watch the scene unfold before him.

"Of course, of course!" The Banker quickly stammered, scared out of his wits from being held at gunpoint, "I'll get the money! Just don't kill me!"

It was brief, but the Banker quickly glanced away from the masked Robber to his desk. Most would ignore such an action, but watching from the side, Kei had realized what the Banker had quickly glanced at. He had seen enough action movies to know that banks usually had some kind of emergency button under their front desks to call for police. Kei had figured this was what the Banker had glanced down at, as he was looking for the right moment to press the button.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot!" Kei said nervously, raising his hands in a surrender motion, stepping up off of the ground between Beowulf Masked Robber and the Banker's booth, "I don't mean to stop your plans or anything, I've just got a bit of a situation... I... really need to go to the bathroom..."

Kei was playing the part of the oblivious fool, but by doing what he had done, Kei was currently attempting to block the Robber's line of sight with the Banker. The Banker, seeing the opportunity, attempted to reach down and touch the emergency police call button.

Mood: Nervous

5Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Faeth

Faeth
Fuyuko looked closely at the guns the robbers had, Thompson Type V's, three of them loaded with she used her implant to analyze the magazines, lighting dust bullets. anyone on the receiving end of that not only takes a bullet, but gets tazed as well. Beowulf gun is too light. so it must be loaded with something to subdue large groups without killing anyone . so these guys weren't amateur hour, but considering barboartusk and Griffin were aiming at the floor and ceiling respectively,  they weren't all that refined at it. Beowulf and nevermore were pointing the guns at what their eyes were looking at. Fuyuko looked around and found an air vent that she could fit through with Rebellion,  thanks mostly on part to the fact that the rifle was a WA 200 platform.  The bullpup design meant she could pop a grimm from a mile away and the gun wasn't too large for her. She removed the magazine loaded in and replaced it with a magazine loaded with pre made HEAP rounds. She wished she had kept the barrel with the integrated suppressor,  but a 5.56, even an ordinary round, would do some damage. She slipped out of her oversized goodie and wished for a hat, pink and blue hair kinda stood out, but not as much as a blaze orange goodie with Finnek camouflage. She put Rebellion under herself and slowly crawled until she was close to nevermore, who was standing under the vent. taking one last glance around, Fuyuko leapt up and popped Griffin in the chest. She jumped from windowsill to Nevermore's hip, to wall, to shoulder, to the vent. She didn't even reach it when a hand grabbed her and threw her to the ground. A second shot caught barboartusk in the leg and she aimed at nevermore just to have the gun kicked from her hand. The sheath of the katakana hit her in the head and then her throat. She curled up unto the fetal position instantly and gagged as her windpipe tried to get air into her lungs, "no heroics now, cutie." Fuyuko shivered as she imagined the look on the man's face. next thing she knew, he stepped on her back, forcing her to lay flat on the ground, "we'll take this one with us, can't trust young girls to behave and do as their told these days." Fuyuko hoped the two she shot were bleeding out slowly to death as she squirmed, trying to get free. a gun to her head made her stop.

6Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 am

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
This wasn't his first robbery, and with the look of things it wasn't gonna be his last. The stammering of the banker showed that this was possibly his first time with such, the poor guy. He didn't feel too bad though, he was sure that even if he had been given the money, it would have probably been the duds, or if he were unlucky, the paint bombs. He aimed the gun up to him, and caught onto his little action.

"You even try that crap I'm gonna pull you through the glass and beat you to dea-"

He shouted, but was stopped by the getting up of someone he stared down. The guy seemed familiar, and he walked a little to the side, gun aimed at the boy instead of the banker. He didn't want the banker out of his sight, he knew what was gonna happen as it happened to him before. He waved the gun a bit, sighing softly at the man.

"Really dude.... Now, of all times you gotta gut the snake? You gotta be kidding me...."

He sighed, and at the sounds of gunshots he panicked. He rushed the banker, pointing the gun through the money slot and blasted the mans chest with the high velocity paint balls, swinging the gun back over to the crowd as he was to check the damage. Two shot, one he assumed died already. He caught the sight of the Nevermore blasting the girl, and aimed his gun at the Nevermore. He activated his semblance, causing a light fog to envelop the room, slowing down anyone's movements and causing hysteria.

"Hey! The hell do you mean by hostage?! We agreed there would be none of that crap! I just had to shoot the damn banker for ****s sake!"

He shouted, probably just sparing the banker from any other danger as it looked like he was dead, though he'd just be feeling immense pain and be knocked on his behind. He heared a bit of a laugh come from the Nevermore. Mocking him was he, the Beowulf looked over at the banker, reaching under the opening and hit the silent alarm, he had just a few minutes before they'd arrive. He looked at the boy, sighing once more as he ditched the gun to the ground. He was livid, and approached the Nevermore and the girl. Those two would be safe from his semblance, and as he got almost face to face with him he looked down to the girl.

"We aren't taking her. We didn't agree on that! The mission's a bust as is!"

He shouted at the man, catching another laugh. Keep on laughing, see how far it would get him. He approached the one shot in the leg, as he was right next to the girls gun. He faked checking his comrade, instead he pulled a butterfly knife out and stabbed the mask wearer dead in the heart, then kicked the girls gun over to her. That seemed to have caught the Nevermore man off guard, and he activated his aura, boosting his speed. He rushed the man, pulling the gun off her, but ended up taking a few rounds to his chest. Oh well, no pain, no gain, he thought as the rounds over penetrated and sprayed his blood out the exit wounds. He stabbed the butterfly knife through the mans shoulder, and ripped the gun from his hands and threw it outside.

"You're gonna see how far laughing gets ya, prick."

He spoke, cracking the man with his metal prosthetic, then grabbed his head and threw him at his still lingering hysteria semblance. He looked down at the girl, cracking his neck softly as he rushed out the door and picked up the active round Tommy gun, then booked it down the street and into an alleyway. He whipped a dumpster top open and dived in, closing the kid behind him and aimed the gun up at the opening as his wounds started sealing themselves.

((Let me know if I gotta redo this))

7Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Kei

Kei

Kei

Time: 1325

The Koko's metallic punch to the Nevermore Mask caused it to cracked. Sparks flew from the crack in the mask, signifying that some sort of circuitry ran through the mask. The one behind the Nevermore mask tried to say something, but the only noise that came out was a distorted voice.

"Gah!" The Person behind the Nevermore Mask grunted, reaching up to their mask with a hand and tearing it off, revealing themselves not to be a man, but rather a woman. The removal of the mask caused her black hair to fall down in a ponytail. Her most notable facial feature was a eye patch that ran over her left eye.

"This is Nevermore," She said into her mic, her voice much more clearer now that her destroyed voice changer was removed, "Bank Heist is a failure. Griffon and Boarbatusk are down, and Beowulf is a situation 3. We also had unexpected resistance in the bank, but that is taken care for. Proceed immediately to Echo Phase, police is on their way."

Despite taking a knife to the arm, Nevermore seemed to move fine, once again kicking Fuyuko's weapon away from her then directing a kick to her stomach.

"Move." Nevermore said, directing Fuyoko to the front exit of the bank with the tip of her sheathed sword, "You're leaving with me. I'm not going back empty handed."

------

The engines of a jet black military grade armored car roared to life upon the order of Echo Phase. The vehicle, originally parked in a random back alley, accelerated out into the streets, quickly snaking its way through traffic to reach the bank as quickly as possible. Ignoring the laws of the road as it was doing, the armored car left a wake of chaos in it's passing.

The armored car came to a skidding stop upon reaching the front of the bank, and as it did, several mortars placed atop of the vehicle launched projectile shells into the air, which promptly exploded upon release, covering the entire front street of the bank in a thick smoke cloud.

Armored Car:

------

Reaching over the broken glass of the bank booth, Kei sighed in relief once he verified that the Banker wasn't killed. True he didn't like the banker, but death wasn't something he so easily so wished upon others.

Though slightly at eased at the Banker being alive at the very least, Kei couldn't help scratch his at what was going on. A student from Syne, whom Kei recognized as Fuyuko, tried to single handedly stop the robbery, and though successfully took down one robbers in the process, failed overall.

Unsure if the actions of Fuyuoko sparked anything in the Beowulf robber, Kei confusingly watched (And with horror at the time), as the Beowulf Robber shot the Banker and initiated the police alarm himself. The Beowulf Robber then betrayed his own allies, seemingly killing one of them and stabbing the Nevermore Robber in the arm and socking them in the face, before quickly leaving the scene.

"Was it a decision on a whim? Or a planned objective?" Kei muttered to himself thinking over the Beowulfs actions, inspecting the paint on his fingers that had rubbed off of the 'injury' the Beowulf Robber gave to the Banker.

The reveal of Nevermore's identity didn't shock Kei as it would many. Women were always the most dangerous ones. And seeing how the Nevermore robber was shrugging off her injuries, she was probably someone to be reckoned with.

Kei quietly swore to himself as he heard that the Female Robber was going to take Fuyuko. He was trying to avoid getting involved, but he couldn't just sit by and let a fellow student get kidnapped. Before he took any action though, he heard the loud roar of an engine enter the area in front of the bank, and a thick black cloud smoke quickly consuming the streets.

Mood: Nervous

8Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Faeth

Faeth
When nevermore took her mask off, Fuyuko gasped in surprise. at least if she could get air into her lungs she would have gasped. When the pressure was released and she was pulled to her feet, Fuyuko dry heaved a couple times and collapsed. a run of colorful swearing and the woman grabbed the faunus and threw her over her shoulder, "Anyone tries to follow and I kill her." Fuyuko moaned as her body tried to recover from asphyxiation and being thrown like a ragdoll. She smelled smoke and felt noxious as she tried to focus her semblance, "none of that now, pretty. I can't stand when my playthings fall asleep on me." She shuddered as the woman whispered lustfully in her ear. tomorrow was the first day of open season and all she had wanted was to get money for a permit and tags. She feebly tried to resist as nevermore carried her out the door. "damn you bitch, come back." oh well...the guy she shot in the chest must've survived. She hoped that her kidnapper would leave her in to bring her comrade to safety.  THAT short lived dream ended when the woman spun and raised her arm. Glock 15 prototype with integrated suppressor and twelve rounds in the magazine. her clinical and disinterested assessment of the situation surprised her as nevermore fired twice, "are you deeeaaaaadddd?" the woman sang as she continued her exit.

9Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Empty Re: Two Kinds Of Money (Open to 2) Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Everything was going according to plan. The whole 'change of heart facade' worked over beautifully. Established big momma Nevermores threat level, done. Hopefully she wouldn't be too livid about the dull knife, she was a tough one after all but she still may be a tad... Unhappy.

'Established Nevermore as a heavy threat, check. Snipped the loose ends of griffin and boarbatusk, check. Alarm set off, smoke flooding the streets to prevent police interaction, check.'

He popped open the lid, seeing nobody followed him. He was still by himself, out of sight and on the side of the bank, while the dumpster he was in was loaded with C4 explosives to blow open a whole in the wall.

'Not followed, check. Hostage situation to negotiate more money with the captured high value target, check. Beautiful.'

He spoke, hopping out to push the garbage can towards the side, the side where he bankers normally stand. As the garbage can was in line he carefully placed each explosive on the wall, then backed away to a safe distance, pulling out a detonator. A small quiet click let out a massive explosion, blowing down the wall and opening the bankers up. He wandered in, machine gun in hand and gave the 'okay' to the Nevermore. Well, the 'okay' sign in the shape of making his fingers form a heart. He was still dressed up, and waved the gun at the bankers, all but one, to get out. The one he shot with the paint, he was to open the vault.

"Alright, now you're gonna open the vault so I can access the money or I will shoot you dead. This gun isn't fake."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum