You are not connected. Please login or register

Languages and helping

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Languages and helping Empty Languages and helping Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Anonym

Hi guys!
I've made this topic, mostly because I'm sure the case I'm going to describe... Is special. Not to sound snobby or trying-to-get-attention or anything...
The language native for me isn't English. I've been studying it for many years now, I feel pretty confident about my skills, yet I've never wrote anything like role-play in English. We always did essays...
I don't know if my grammar and vocabulary is good enough. Even if in my language I regularly do write on role-playing sites, I'm not sure I can do it on the same level in other language.

My questions are:
- Would stuff members and other users kindly be understanding enough for my level of writing? (I know, when I see myself misspelled word or grammar mistake I feel like correcting it all)
- Would, if my mistakes are so awful they scream from screen, point them to me in normal way? (Believe me, I know sometimes obvious mistake makes people snap and be sarcastic)
- Would you, if I don't understand what's written or what character means by saying something - kindly explain it to me?

I know it may not seem much, but can take some time. If in any trouble, could I "trouble" others to explain/help me?

2Languages and helping Empty Re: Languages and helping Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
No probelm at all! You aren't the first ESL member and you will not be the last. Rule number one is to respect all members, after all.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum