Arrogance
His Aura
Interruptions to his Work

Fears:
Heights
Being Helpless
Being Mediocre

Overall Personality:
Warren is a smart man, who's used to getting his way and succeeding at what he does. He's stubborn but so far, it's been a good thing in his life, as he's been able to overcome any obstacles that have gotten in his way, but it likely will not be for much longer. His aura is a touchy subject for him, and it angers him when people call attention to it, or perhaps his near lack of it. Accompanying this anger is a massive drive for self-improvement. Warren constantly tries to push past his limits, and become better at what he does. Warren can also be a bit stand offish, but it is not on purpose, and he is rather friendly, in his own way, often making sarcastic jokes that may be taken too seriously. He also has a habit of tinkering, playing with and making small machines in his free time, which he also does with Dust Carapace, something he is constantly trying to improve upon.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Gray, almost transparent
Semblance: Unlike most Hunters who can rely on their Auras to their support them throughout a fight or to be used as a last ditch effort to save themselves from death, Warren’s is different. It is weak in all regards, from its color to its feeling. Warren’s aura is gray in color, and nearly completely transparent even when brought fully to bear. His ability to take blows largely comes from his own endurance as a fact of this, his Aura providing little protection. As a utilitarian use, Warren’s Semblance allows him to focus, create, and bend light, an ability he self-deprecatingly calls Nightlight. Using this, he can create, move, and shape light, creating small floating balls of it, or focus it into an extremely bright and blinding flare, and luckily, due to the minor nature of his power, he can use it a decent amount, even with his extremely weak Aura. If he should focus, he can bend light around himself, turning him invisible, though this takes a great a deal out of him. (Utility. Invisibility costs x4 Aura. I’m open to suggestions/change.)

Item 1: Armor: Dust Carapace. This suit of armor is compromised of two main pieces, the Carapace, and the Exoskeleton. The Carapace is the actual armor of the suit, with plate armor, flexible bullet resistant cloth, and the like. The Exoskeleton provides two things; canisters that hold potent powdered Dust, and minor machinery that augments the wearer's strength and speed which, when worn with the Carapace, makes it seem as if the armor weighed nothing at all. The Carapace can be used as a conduit for the Dust as well, as they are designed to work together.
Item 2: Tier One Dust: Fire

Warren Novack 640x713_14902_Ivanhoe_2d_fantasy_character_knight_warrior_picture_image_digital_art

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Warren Novack on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Warren Novack Empty Re: Warren Novack Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hi, I'm Leena and I'll be your mod today!

This is great so far, there is only one thing: Lightning just is actually a Tier 2 dust. T1 only includes the basic elements of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. I suggest getting Air dust, to make it easier to get Lightning dust later.

Also, just to make completely sure we are on the same page, Since you are calling your semblance utility, you are saying that you would not be able to attack with it, correct?

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3Warren Novack Empty Re: Warren Novack Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Huh, I see only Ice and Explosion for tier two Dust... Oh well, it doesn't matter too much, I've swapped it over to fire instead.

Also, Warren's Aura cannot be used to deal direct damage. The most it can do is distract opponents or blind them, or turn Warren invisible for a short amount of time to either sneak away, or get in a sneak attack.

4Warren Novack Empty Re: Warren Novack Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
In that case, Approved!

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum