You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private: Closed] After Classes (Tokaru Anderson, Sammey White, & Azure Phoenix)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
OCC: This takes place after the "Mindset of a Hunter" topic.

Just after class, the time he spent in that room with the teacher who's name was Madam Haze, the armored warrior had enough time to leave and head to his dorm to change out of his heavy gear and place his weapon in a safe location, then head towards the courtyard, he had a book and a bottle of sweet scented liquid inside it. More or less this was the liquidized form of his healing semblance, he liked to contain it in a bottle or several and drink them like flavored water, as he found a bench to sit upon, his attire would surely make him stand out for he was wearing a rather fashionable sweater vest, a white long-sleeved dress shirt, with tan slacks and brown loafs while also dawning a red tie.

He placed the bottle next to him, opened up his book and began to read in peace, enjoying his time, his hair was actual down now, it laid upon his clothing and down to his waist, upon his face were actually a pair of square framed glasses that were merely for reading, the frames giving him a more defined look while his index finger pressed against his temple, his elbow along the arm of the bench. The gentle crisp breeze tickled his face causing him to use that very same hand to brush his facial hair, his other hand holding the book, his slender but broad fingers caressed the spine while also supporting it and using his thumb to flip the pages when he was finished with that page.

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure made his way to courtyard holding his arms full of Junk foods when he catches the scent of something sweet that he had never smelled before What is this smell its so sweet and perfect I must have it. he thought as he munched on some chips. As he followed the scent he found a new face that looked rather sad from his pov He must be really nice to just be sitting here in the open like that, he thought as making his way over to him "Umm excuse me Sir would you like some Chips,cand, or soda by any chance?" he asked with a smile on his face or at least that's what it's suppose to look like with the Chips still in his mouth as he waved at the man. as Azure made his way to him he tripped over a can that drop out of his pile of snacks he held "I'm...okay..." he said putting his thumb up.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey was coming back form her class she stopped by the caf and got a blueberry muffin. The line was a little longer than it looked as she was getting the muffin one of the works there asked her "Hello Sammey are you going to be able to eat that all by your self?" Sammey face turned red The worker smiled "Here that this one there mini blueberry muffins so you can eat a whole one and have one for later." Sammey nodded and took at and headed out to the dorms and had to walk thou the courtyard. As she opened that pack of mini blueberry muffins and pulled one out and started to eat it a can hit her on the forehead. She fail onto her butt and dropped her mini muffin and was a little dizzy form it some of the people around laughing and other looked to see if she was ok.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The rhythming sound of another being broke his focus on the book, his emerald orbs locked onto the sight of a young person before him, hearing them speak out; it took him a minute to gather all the information for he was still coming out of his book. "Umm excuse me Sir would you like some chips, candy, or soda by any chance?" Only a simple smile crept upon his lips, a calm and welcoming vibe it gave off as he spoke out to the person before him, giving him a warm welcome. "No no, I am quite fine, thank you for asking me." His tone was calm, as his voice was crisp, deep and vibrant with a slight twang to his words, a humble tone is ringed from his tongue and pierced the air about him, for the next thing he witnessed caused him to jolt forward.

The young person had fallen to the ground, sending all his goods onto the earth before him, with a slight sigh he closed his book; stood up and assisted him for the words that came out next were mere natural reaction to such an action that befell the young lad as of right now. "I'm...okay..." Another series of words fell from his lips as he spoke out to the young student before him, grabbing the items, handing them back to him before also assisting him up from the dirty cobblestone garden flooring. "Try to please be careful, such a fall could have caused some harm if you were not careful, now I must return to my book, I hope you take care now, tata." With his gentle pat on the person's shoulder, he stepped away and opened his novel once more, humming gently as he adjusted his rectangle frames, the light shimmering off of it and glinting the young person's eyes quickly.

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure sat up dusting himself off and smiled at the man "Say what book ya reading?" he asked blowing some hair out of his face "I may not look it but I like books." he added standing up and moving towards the man. What is with this guy he's really acting like a jerk! Azure thought to himself trying to look at the man's book "Oh ya the names Azure but you can call me Azzy or Az for short." he said catching himself before he fell again.

He then looked at the other that were just leveling a class and the thought occurred to him Did he fail a test and want to be alone right now? he asked himself thinking back to the first time he failed his test.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey started to come too as one of the girls helped her up. She picked up the thing that hit and her mini blueberry muffin and looked over at the guy than had it. She shyly and slowly walked up to the guys to give them back there can. Than once again she was too shy to really go up to him. She only move maybe a foot if even that but she had to give them back the can. She really didn't have to but she'll feel bad if she didn't. She made her self walk up to the guys and hold out the can to them. Her hart racing and she body was getting weak as she was about ready to pass out form this.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
With his attention going back to his novel, for at the moment he pondered the mysterious state of the books contents, he enjoyed the words on the sheets of paper between the strong faces that made up the cover of the hardback book, but the same voice as before clang against his ears which made his emerald orbs glimmer back up to the dark locked fellow. "Say what book ya reading?" "I may not look it but I like books." This intrigued him, by the two questions backing each other up, the context of this young lad inquiring about the tomb he was browsing with his gates to the soul, and his own deep toned voice rang clearly through the air. "I'm reading the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." He then closes just the front panel of the face to show the young man the name which was clear as day, it however, had golden letters and showed it was a 1'st Edition under the title of the book with a rather fancy leather cover with a red ribbon acting as the placer when closed.

"Oh ya the names Azure but you can call me Azzy or Az for short." When he heard the young male finally speak out once more, it was to reveal his name which made the black haired male to also speak out and proclaim his own given name. "Tokaru Girimanaro Anderson is mine, but I go by Tomaku Alexanderson when not in the school or to individuals not... worth my knowledge to know it." "You, however, are harmless mister Azure, I mean, such a handsome individual couldn't be harmful to me." He gave a simple chuckle before looking about, seeing all the students walking out of the school, his long ponytail placed hair danced slightly, his left hand which was free slid up to his mustache and goatee, the cleanly shaved and well kept facial; then began to scratch it for he felt a itch between the strands of hair.

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure smiled at the man when he told him the name of his book "Oh I know them I did a play about them when I was young but I didn't know they had a book about them that's soo cool!" he said with a sparkle in his eyes showing his interest in the book. I wonder if he likes comics too? he asked himself pulling out a rolled up comic book when he heard the mister in front of his name "You don't need the mister in front of my name." he said with a bit of sadness in his voice Do I even look that old Punk!! he said to himself making sure to keep the smile on his face, he unrolled the comic and showed it to Anderson "Have you ever read the thrilling tales of Captain Zet if you haven't you are missing out." he said full of excitement.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum