You are not connected. Please login or register

Be water my friend (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Be water my friend (open) Empty Be water my friend (open) Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh was practicing his fighting on some dummies and punching bags in the Training room. He moved at a pace faster than most in the school. As he beat down on the dummies his high agility would become clear if you could make out his moves through the speed of his motion. He had amazing form and precision even with a pace of fighting that was extremely fast.

Xidkoh Soon grew tired of training non stop and he sat down with a bottle of water practically exhausted from his training. He sat on a wall of the dojo as he said. "Damn Nice setup they have here. It makes where I used to train seem like trash. I could use a good challenge today"

After a few minutes an instructors voice rang through the loud room. "Alright we will now begin paired sparring."

"Now this is what I have been waiting for" Xidkoh smiled as he stood up rejuvenated enough to spar.

2Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:06 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail was running late because of a late night, so her hair wasn't brush away from her horns making her bed head look spiky. it was a cute bed head, but any way she missed the first half of the training so with her sword held to her side she ran all the way there. being in a tight shirt that was one size to small, the buttons where straining not to pop. this was how she liked her shirts it was easier so the girls didn't bounce and jiggle to much. getting in to the dojo she met with the teacher explaining the reason she missed first half. once that was settled she started to look for a spar partner.

she saw some one that looked ready to fight walking up to them and with her free hand on her hip, leaning to the side a little to balance her self with her large sword, she batting her eyes a couple times at the person. her eyes grey her hair a dirt blonde and he shirt tightly held to her she spoke. "want have a little fun with me??" her words and looks would leave much to the imagination. she waited for a response.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

3Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:25 am

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh noticed someone approaching him his first thought was she wanted to fight however her words suggested otherwise. He paused for a moment thinking of how to react to such a comment. "I believe you are in the wrong class sex ed is down the hall." Xidkoh said with a tone of voice that made it impossible to tell if he was serious or not. He stopped for a second as he adjusted his gloves and clenched his fists.

"Unless you intend to fight in an outfit that barely fits you." Xidkoh continued in a taunting manner. Xidkoh held a stance suggesting someone who does not focus on strength. Xidkoh was sizing her up as an opponent, and noticing everything he could to formulate a battle strategy against her.

4Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 am

merlynn

merlynn
she smiled at his words, then switched her hand on to the handle of her slarge sword. "oh no sex eds to dull for my tastes." staking a stance her sword rested on the ground one thing he would easily be able to notice is it had reach, but she didn't look the type to wield such a large weapon. not to mention her outfit yeah wasn't suited for battle but to her it was a handy cap, as her full strength might ruin the dojo a little.

she was using the tight sleeves on the arms to try and hold back her strength with each swing, but he wouldn't know her true strength as she would only look like a silly looking fuanus girl with a over sized weapon. "now that your done cracking jokes care to spar?" waiting to react one hand on the hilt she waited for a move to happen.

5Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:59 am

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
"I have seen all too ch strength be wasted on such a weapon. I'll have to see if there is warrior or someone over compensating behind that weapon." Xidkoh smirked as he moved a stance that seemed rather idiotic for a fighter to ever use.

"Why don't I let you have the first blow. You'll probably need it, so hit me with all you've got." Xidkoh remarked. A his face grew with a huge smirk covering his face, as he stood unmoved in the face of his opponent. Xidkoh's hands sat at his sides and eyes intently locked on his opponent. He had no intent of letting his opponent hit him, but did not do any thing to suggest such, in fact his entire stance suggested the opposite.

6Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail saw he was not moving or getting in to a stance meaning he had a lot of confidence. he was ether going to be really strong or really quick. it was time to make the first move. quickly she kicked forward and brought the sword over head with two hands but brought it down with one hand. if her opponent dodged or not she pulls her self along side her sword with her free hand reching back and grabbing the hilt pulls it from around her like a dagger, showing off strength and speed. the sword would come around in a horizontal slash. the sword had more reach then most common weapons, this tied in with her own moderate speed and strength the sword was a feather weight to her.

(two slashes)

aura 120 hp 180

7Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh noticed his opponent raising her weapon he waited for the moment that it began it's descent, and he rolled off to the side. "Well that proves one of two things," Xidkoh said. "either you are really slow or." He paused as a second horizontal swing came for him. He jumped and curled into a flip, his height the same as the sword. Then mid-spin he shot two shotgun shells toward the ground bringing him just over the sword. As the sword passed under, Xidkoh uncurled and landed on his feet, directly in front of his opponent. "Or it's true what they say about Faunus." Xidkoh stared deep into her eyes as he said so. His movements made him as graceful and unpredictable as a leaf dancing on the wind. A simple inspection would show a lollipop was in his mouth, which was not there before he flipped.

(Both slashes dodged)

Aura 200|100 HP

Shells Fired:
Left: 1/8
Right: 1/8

8Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:51 pm

merlynn

merlynn
abigail stood there hollding the sword like a dagger in one hand it not wavering showing she had plunt of strength to hold the sword in odd ways. "what do they say you might want to recap me i ton often listen to others words." with that she runs at full speed at him, she was average speed but it would give him a run for his money when she thne swung her sword in a up ward vertical angle. but this time she put a lot of force in to it. one could hear the wind behind it. it would be faster then her last swings, she was testing his dogding skills. but after the swing there would be a the sound of cloth ripping as her bicep muscles ripped her shirts arms a little. "oops." would escape her lips looking at the tight school uniforms rip in her sleeve.

9Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh saw a rather swift swing for such a heavy weapon moving his way. He turned and leaned back away from the blade. He underplayed his speed and dodging abilities to the point where he barely made   it under the blade in time. He then without raising his head at all turned to his left and rolled away from the Faunus. "I told you that the outfit was too tight." Xidkoh remarked right after hearing tearing and an oops from his opponent. Xidkoh stood with the momentum of the roll and turned around as he did.

"Though honestly it doesn't matter what others say about Faunus. What matters is if what they say is true, and I see quite the contrary to the rumors in your fighting. Though if you are a strong opponent or not I have yet to see" Xidkoh complimented as he stood about a foot out of the swords reach. He still held a relaxed pose even while knowing the sheer power of his opponent.

Aura 200|100 HP

Shells Fired:

10Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 pm

merlynn

merlynn
she groaned a little as her shirt ripped more and couple buttons popped off, as she flexed in it. "after this i not gonna wear a silly school uniform any more this thing are too damn itchy. and they cant move the way i want them too." with no effort at all she rips the sleeves off her arms. then grips the sword with two hands.  she then rush him, at first she seems like it was  another head on attack just this time at the last moment she feints to his left and swings at his back side with a side slash  aimed at an angle if it hits or not she would hit the floor with enough force it break the floor a little. "crap i hope i don't have to pay for repairs." her attention was more on the fact she just ruined some of the floor. it would be a perfect time for a counter attack.

aura 120 hp 180

11Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
"After this you wont have a school uniform, all you'll have is be scraps." Xidkoh joked not phased by the oncoming attack. As he noticed her move to the left, Xidkoh ducked and rolled backwards under the blade without even looking back. "Nice try, but I thought you would have noticed, my reflexes exceed your speed. Xidkoh said making eye contact once again, "Also I hope didn't take modesty 101 because if you did in a few seconds you will fail, not that I mind though." Xidkoh had blatantly ignored the opening left by his opponent, and took the time instead to converse.

Aura 200|100 HP

Shells Fired:

12Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:10 pm

merlynn

merlynn
abigail shrugged at his word about her speed. "well then i guess i just need to step it up a notch." with that her she took a deep breath her arms and legs started to glow as she used her semblance limb strength. granted she stood there she took and deep breath and the rest of the buttons broke on her shirt but one. she looked down and grined. "come on mister button give up...." then she turned to xid, she then rush him and he even would notice she was faster much faster then before, and so was her weapons swing that she swung up in at a angle. granted the button did give up on this swing and reviles a couple of things to xid as she was swinging.

aura 110, hp180

13Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh noticed his opponents limbs begin to glow before he said "So now you're getting serious?" Xidkoh did not move as a now faster opponent ran at him. Instead of dodging as usual, he stood blatantly staring at the chest of his opponent in an attempt to anger her. The other thing he was  doing to try to anger his opponent was not making an attempt to dodge. His face still wearing a smile showed no sign of being distracted by his opponents set. After he got hit he slid a good distance to the side, but his balance did not waver. "Okay so you can hit a target that's not moving. I was beginning to think you just couldn't aim. Xidkoh said as he grunted in pain. "Well I guess it's time for me to get serious too." Xidkoh closed his eyes in the face of his opponent and held them shut.

Aura 200|65 HP

Shells Fired:

14Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
A blackish brown haired male walked in the room with a small cylindrical device on his waist. "Well someones making good use of the sparing ground" He said to him self as he decided to sit back and watch the battle from a distance instead of the usual training.

15Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:35 am

merlynn

merlynn
(sorry i never replyed way back when but realife stuff happened it caused me to drop rping for a while)

Considering Abigail was not easy to anger the fact that he's stood there to look her chest when when her blow connected didn't bother all. In fact it was her whole plan any form of distraction was good enough for her so she didn't mind using her body. When he started to say that he is going to get serious she made a little grin but seeing his eyes close made her just sigh. He was one of those overly cocky think he could dodge everything kind of fighters. It was time to start outsmarting him and start pulling some tricks that he would not expect. She bolted for him head-on, she knew her weapon better than he did. This would give her an advantage in the fact that she closed in on him and asked dreams speeds almost that of a here speed user and swung her weapon sooner than one would have to because of the range it had over any other weapon. Because he closed his eyes he wouldn't see that she swung it so much sooner that tie-in with the fact that she could swing it three times as fast as anybody with a smaller weapon gave it a quite a deadly combo.

aura 100 /HP 180

16Be water my friend (open) Empty Re: Be water my friend (open) Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh dropped under his opponents swing and taunted "You think sight is the only thing I have up my sleeve. Your weapon is  so big that if you swing it full force I can hear it coming a mile away. You thought I would expect an attack from the side or for you to have to close more distance, but why would you." Xidkoh was staying low to the ground, but closing the distance full speed now with his eyes open. "See if I get up close your weapon will be useless the length of the blade will only work against you. So if you closed the gap you would be far more stupid than I thought." Xidkoh had a very dark look in his eyes and was not going to go down without a fight. Though he saved his attack until he saw how his opponent was going to react.

Aura 200|65 HP

Shells Fired:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum