You are not connected. Please login or register

Post template test

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post template test Empty Post template test Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
If anyone has a posting template to test, might as well post them here.

2Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

Post goes here.

spoiler goes here

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum

Spoiler:
I won't live in a shadow

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

4Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:20 am

Luna

Luna
Luna Cross

Luna yawned as she walked the main halls of the school. Her own classes didn't start for another hour. It was a late Friday afternoon. It was spring time so most of the students were either doing homework in their dorms or outside enjoying the fresh spring air. Everyone had had enough of winter and now that the snow had melted and flowers were starting to bloom everyone wanted to be outside and enjoying it.

Luna was no exception as she headed towards the entrance. She wore a black sleeveless dress with blue trim. She also had on a corset that was cyan blue. Her cuffs were the same shade of cyan. The woman had steel knee high boots which proved to be her armor. She finished off this style with a black choker. The clothing was very stylish, especially for a huntress. Luna was always sure to keep up with the latest styles. Her metal boots clunked against the marble floors of the halls.

She was nearing the entrance as she made it through the maze of hallways but blinked when she noticed three people standing around talking. She'd never seen these people on campus and it would seem as if they were irritated and nervous. The first person who seemed to be the most talkative. He was a boy with light brown hair and large doe eyes. He looked pretty innocent and seemed to have a relieved look on his face as he talked to a Faunus girl. After talking for a moment his cat ears popped out of his hair which intrigued Luna.

The second person seemed to be more frustrated. She was rather cute and had the body of an adult. She looked to be the oldest in the group. The Faunus girl seemed to be some kind of deer type that Luna had never seen before. Those antlers were certainly something! That wasn't the only eye catching thing about her though. She was practically naked! Luna wasn't really one for modesty but even she wouldn't have worn anything like that outfit. All it would take would be one tiny piece of hair down under to pop out....

Luna shook her head at her own vulgar thoughts. She just hoped nobody would look down town at the Faunus girl in case she had forgot to shave anything. Luna's head whipped over to the pink haired girl who had just began to be spoken to by the deer faunus.

This one was rather pretty with her long pink hair, pretty outfit, and... was that a katana? Luna's blue eye's widened considerably as her mouth began to water. Her own katana was at her hip. She definitely wanted to test blades with that one!

Deciding that now would be a good time to introduce herself, Luna began walking or rather clunking towards the group. "Did I hear you right? You guys are lost? Are you all new?" The woman asked as she crouched in front of the pink haired female eying her weapon from it's sheath. "Hmmm..."

(The new order will be Alex, Merlynn, Me, Aisha)

Outfit: Link

5Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:17 am

Luna

Luna
RIKA ASUHA

This is Rika's plot page! BLABLABLABBABLABLAKJDFKAJSL;FASLFKKSJFKLSJF. AFJK;ASFLJASKDFJALKDFASDJF. JALKDSFJLASJF;LAKSDFJ.

Friends: BLABLABLABBABLABLAKJDFKAJSL;FASLFKKSJFKLSJF. AFJK;ASFLJASKDFJALKDFASDJF. JALKDSFJLASJF;LAKSDFJ.

Enemies: BLABLABLABBABLABLAKJDFKAJSL;FASLFKKSJFKLSJF. AFJK;ASFLJASKDFJALKDFASDJF. JALKDSFJLASJF;LAKSDFJ.

Lovers: BLABLABLABBABLABLAKJDFKAJSL;FASLFKKSJFKLSJF. AFJK;ASFLJASKDFJALKDFASDJF. JALKDSFJLASJF;LAKSDFJ.

Team: BLABLABLABBABLABLAKJDFKAJSL;FASLFKKSJFKLSJF. AFJK;ASFLJASKDFJALKDFASDJF. JALKDSFJLASJF;LAKSDFJ.

6Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 am

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg

Crescendo
Williams

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum

Spoiler:

My voice grows ever louder

Crescendo
Williams

Spoiler:

As I grow ever stronger

:3

7Post template test Empty Re: Post template test Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 am

Luna

Luna
[image]
No Right, No Wrong, No Rules For Me!
I'm Free!

Luna's eyes widened a bit as an idea hit her. "Do you like music? I'm kind of a singer and I'm looking for more people who like music as much as I do!" she exclaimed and once again was shushed by the librarian. Luna put her head down as if annoyed by the shushing and looked at Abigail with bright eyes. "If you do! We could like totally make a band and then get super famous! First you would need a nickname though! Can I call you Abby?"

Outfit:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum