You are not connected. Please login or register

01010100 01101111 00100000 01010011 01111001 01101110 01100101 [Ask to Enter]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DTR-U75

DTR-U75
DTR-U75 looked all around her, she had researched Syne before coming here and none of the pictures she found quite did the place justice. Capturing several images for her her personal record she continued to walk through the campus. The many students all seemed to intermingle in groups as DTR-U75 had often observed humans and faunus doing. Much like most animals they tended to remain in smaller groupings. Though in the case of humans it wasn't for survival and more for communal interest. As well some groups seemed to prey on other groups based on perceived social standing.

Of course as she continued to watch the people she would scan each group for specific shared behaviors to determine what factor was drawing each person in the group to one another. The two antenna on her head wiggled as she connected to the mass network and began research on the behaviors and groupings she saw. As she expected most groups were entirely faunus or entirely human oddly the faunus to human ratio seemed more balanced here than what her research suggested about most places.

Eventually she was starting to be able to categorize each group based on standard school social climates. The group of traditionally attractive males along with developed females seemed to be what was referred to as the “jock” grouping. The ones who seemed to find the best corner to hide in and seemed to be discussing some kind of virtual game were what was referred to as the “nerds.” Another group seemed to be not talking to one another yet still remaining as a group, a little more research suggested that this were the “emo” group based on the dark clothing and makeup they wore.

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Perhaps she didn't register the form sitting against a tree withinterest. Sky sat with his headphones on chilling with some tunes, watching the goings-on in the courtyard, thinking of a larger perspective. This song always did that to him, made him think bigger and outside of time. There was also the slight feeling of boredom, he did of course want some company but was content to remain as he was, not really feeling comfortable in approaching an already formed group. Then, however, he saw DTR walking through the courtyard, entirely caught up in observing everyone yet remaining alone, even as he did. Without knowing the specifics of her observations he assumed she was shy, like he was, and less detached. He could relate with that. He pushed himself off the ground, it was always easy to approach a single person, he was after all not insociable or particularly a loner. He pushed himself to a stand, and walked over to DTR, he was pretty sure she was new and could use at least one friend. Hell, he wasn't new but could use a friend of his own. It was all to easy to remain alone. He noted her wriggling antennae and forcibly willed his spark current to negligible levels. As he approached he pulled down his headphones. Hey, I couldn't help but notice you looking around at everyone. Are you new here? My name is Sky. I can show you around, if you'd like, he said with a smile, one hand behind his head and one hand extended to her for a handshake.

Tunes:

Last edited by Sky Richardson on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

DTR-U75

DTR-U75
DTR-U75 kept analyzing the different people and groups. There were those who moved independent of any others though they seemed to be heading to one place or another specifically. Her green irises moved back and forth in rings much like the lens of a camera focusing. Unlike in the movies and such no words or instructions appeared in her field of view, instead it was just information being poured into her artificial intelligence and then processed and then suddenly she just knew something. It was an odd way of learning but it was how she figured out more about the world around her, after all she was still rather naive about a lot of things.

When someone suddenly came up to talk to her the antennae on her head wiggled some as she determined the best way to interact directly with this person. At the same time she started to create a file on him in her head based on everything she could see. “Greetings, your observation is correct and I am in fact new to this learning establishment. It is entirely unnecessary for me to learn the layout of the facilities as I have already downloaded a schematic of the buildings and their structures,” DTR-U75 said with a smile on her face, not realizing that this wasn't just to show her around but an invitation to socialize.

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Now that he was closer her robot-ness was much more readily apparent-such as the way her eyes zoomed in and out. He listened to her and after a moment he drops his hand and his smile falters just a little bit. Letting him hang was one thing but not telling him her name? Now how was he supposed to figure out if that was on purpose or accidental? Rather than get stuck in his head any longer, though, he returns his focus to her. As she finishes speaking however his grin widens again. ah but see I have information your map doesn't have. Like, where the best place to nap is. Or the quietest spot on campus. Or how about the best view? Besides, he says with a laugh, it was more of an offer to socialize. I'm nothing if not helpful, so when I saw you I thought 'hey why not try and make a new friend.

DTR-U75

DTR-U75
Watching the student in front of her DTR-U75 scanned his facial expressions. She still didn't have a proper local database on organic facial expressions and sayings so she didn't quite understand what he was trying to do. Finally it hit her what this person was trying to do. He was attempting to have a conversation with her. Well that's what her connection to the mass network said before he straight up told her what he was trying to do.

“I see, you are attempting to initiate a conversation with me, my apologies for not understanding your intentions,” DTR-U75 said, “Very well, If you would like to show me around and maintain social contact I find this to be agreeable.” DTR-U75 didn't really have a concept of friends or even people close to her. Of course she still had emotions due to her programming but she simply didn't understand the concept of what a friend was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum