You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Beginning (Ask to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra was starting anew. Her past, though always on her mind, was not going to affect her. As she strolled toward Syne, she slowed to a stop, just realizing how massive the Academy really was. It was, in her mind, one of the most beautiful structures she'd ever seen. The pictures she had looked at on her scroll, and the few glances she'd cast on the way via aircraft had done it no justice. As it dawned on her that she probably looked like a lost puppy that had grown up under a rock... as she was quite openly gaping at it.

Shaking her head and giggling softly at her own thoughts, she resumed her walking. Seeing a mass of people, she approached and squirmed through the crowd as best as could. Which admittedly, wasn't very well, considering her height of over six feet. After many 'excuse me's and 'I'm sorry's she was close enough to see over the last few rows of people's heads to see...

Nothing. No... she didn't see it at first, but, there was a three-foot-tall rooster-a giant chicken. How it got there seemed to be the most popular subject around her, that and dares among the boys as to who could catch it. After gawking at it moment, she fought her way back out of the crowd, earning a few scowls for jostling a few people. Once free of the mass, she walked a few paces away and paused, wondering what she should do next.

Link to app
Health-150
Aura-150
Random OOC Note(s): None at this time.

2A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
It was the second time Melany was at Syne's door and while the first time she came she was turned away without a job, this time she had one to do. She has been hired by an architect in Bellmuse who needed to get as many information on the structure and the history of the academy in order to build some sort of hunter's outpost all around the island. Giving those outpost a similar design as the school in the region would make for a familiar feeling to those who would tend the places, or so thought the architect.

With that, Mel was standing in front of the school and already her scanner was taking pictures and analyzing the structural aspect of the building as well as the rough material used in its construction. The girl was however interrupted when she saw a large gathering of students and it intrigued her enough to go have a look. Although, Mel wasn't tall and didn't want to push around to see what was going on but then a tall figure emerged from the crowd, a girl with blue hair. The android approached her and waved in a friendly matter while pointing toward the bunch of students gathered. "Excuse me, what is going on there? I'm curious but not enough to snake my way across everyone."

3A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 am

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Her moment of pondering was interrupted by a significantly shorter girl. It took Hydra about seven full seconds to realize that it was she the other girl was talking too. As soon as she figured that out, she rubbed her face with both hands and chirpped out "Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry! I was just standing here and completely spaced out! My name's Hydra," Hydra held out her hand for a handshake as she continued to talk "...it's a pleasure to meet you. Now, what was it you were asking?" once she finished speaking, she sucked in a hurried breath since she had forgotten to breath during her little speech.

Not even allowing the other girl enough time to answer, she started talking again. Using her thumb to point over her shoulder, at the crowd, Hydra asked "Do you know what is over there? A chicken. Not like a human-or-faunus-is-a-coward-kind-of-chicken," here she remembered to breath, this time. "It's an actual three-foot-tall rooster. At least, I think it's a rooster..."

Link to app
Health-150
Aura-150
Random OOC Note(s): Have to work now... I'll be back sometime this evening (it's 7am here)!

4A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany tilted her head slightly as the girl she spoke too seemed to have frozen the moment she was talked too, the android even waved her head in front of her to see if she'd get a response that way. After a couple of seconds the blue haired individual regained focus and immediately introduced herself and went for a handshake with Mel, which did took her by surprise but she wasn't against the friendly attitude of the one named Hydra. "I'm Melany, call me Mel and the pleasure's shared Hydra."

The energy that Hydra had was quite surprising while also funny to watch for the small android as she couldn't help but giggle when the tall girl took a sudden deep breath before continuing. Apparently the crowded was surrounding a chicken and Melany didn't know what was more surprising, the size of the thing or simply what it was doing here. In any case, the commotion was understandable, a chicken this size was surely out of the ordinary. "Is that something that happens often around here? I'd guess not but at the same time who knows..."

5A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
The doors lurched open, widening to their maximum as though they were bowing to the Goddess. Striding across the courtyard, towering above most all, she made her way toward the group. When it refused to part before her she raised a hand, deep purple dropping to the ground like dry ice. Surrounding her lower half in particular. As the students noticed the deep purple swirling around their feet the students quickly parted, most murmuring apologies; spreading out thorough the courtyard and reentering the school. She looked upon the chicken... she wasn't particularly sure what she was expecting to be getting so much attention, but she was indeed outraged that a chicken was getting it while she wasn't. Madam Haze the highly acclaimed hunter, garbed in her typical perfect dress, being upstaged in popularity by a chicken? Such a disgusting and unclean creature?

As if sensing the woman's powerful egomania the abnormally large bird let out an incredibly loud squawk before fluttering off in an attempt to get away from her in it's terrified state. It just so happened that in doing so the bird headed directly toward the blue haired newcomer student and the black haired android at work. While the bird was indeed terrified, flapping wildly toward the pair, it was ultimately still a chicken. Incapable of dealing much real damage. Seeing how it had flocked to the pair however, more likely than sensing her ego it was probably scared of the toxic vapors she produced, the Goddess turned to them. Casting the purple clouds aside she strode toward them, red eyes fixed upon them and brow furrowed.

"Is that disgusting bird one of yours? While it's abnormally large, and you are allowed pets to accompany you for hunts, I am sure the headmistress wouldn't like to hear the system was being mistreated in order to allow you eggs in the morning." Haze, head of combat strategies, stood before the pair.

6A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:07 am

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra's brow furrowed as she glanced back at the crowd. "I'm... not sure, actually. I just got accepted here, so I'm not caught up on the customs and whatnot..." With that, she tapped her chin trying to imagine a giant chicken being the norm. "But... if it was normal I imagine it wouldn't have gathered such a crowd!" As Hydra spoke, there was a commotion behind her, though she didn't bother to look. Continuing, the blunette gushed "Wouldn't it be amazing to have such a creature as a pet!??! That would be fantastic! Imagine it-" her speech was cut off by a loud squawk. "What the..?" she trailed off as she turned, seeing the giant fowl running toward her.

As the bird slowed to a stop behind Hydra and the other girl, Mel, it seemingly gave the woman stalking toward them a dirty look. Hydra absentmindedly reached back and patted the chicken as the woman drew closer. The woman stopped and as she started speaking, Hydra was slightly intimidated. She shrank a bit and took a half step back, quickly removing her hand from the feathery creature.
"N-no ma'am. It's not mine," here, she thought I wouldn't mind having such a unique pet- no, not pet... companion though Out loud, she apologized for no apparent reason, other than to attempt to keep peace with the slightly-grouchy woman who appeared to be a staff member of the academy. "I'm terribly sorry, though. He doesn't seem to be hurting anything though..." The rooster chose that moment to release an ear-splitting noise, arching his neck as he crowed.

Link to app
Health-150
Aura-150
Random OOC Note(s): Ugh. It's later than I'd hoped... sorry!

7A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Mel was actually quite surprised that Hydra was new around here since with her height the blue haired girl looked like a graduating student or at least close to that. Although overgrowth of one's body was a common enough thing to happen it wasn't the first thing that the android would think as it felt so simple. The two of them were surprised as the crowd began to disperse all over and the chicken came running to hide behind them. She was finally seeing this beast of a poultry and the fact that it came up so close to her gave the android girl a chance to analyse it. This thing was indeed huge, it felt like it was trying to go back through it's genome to become something more akin to a dinosaur.

Melany's awe towards the bird suddenly had to stop though as a tall figure came right after the chicken. She was a beautiful woman but she sure looked furious when she spoke to the two younger girls. She immediately accused them of owning that bird in order to get free eggs in the morning. Mel simply pointed towards the crest on the feather animal's head. "It's a rooster, so obviously it doesn't lay eggs. It's also not ours, it was just here attracting attention. I literally just arrived from the airship."

Clearly Melany had no idea who was standing in front of her, but would she really act differently if she knew? No being a student meant that Haze had no direct power over her, but at the same time she probably would avoid trouble for Hydra. Anyway, it's not like she could do much without the knowledge of who this woman was. For now just making it clear that the bird was neither belonging to her nor the blue haired girl next to her was the priority.

8A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
"You appear to know how to tell a chicken from a rooster, further cementing your position as the owner. You should listen to your friend, she seems to be a lot more mannerly and understanding of your position." Haze glowered at the darker haired woman, who did she think she was? Talking back to the Goddess? She had half a mind to dole out a punishment. With less than a flick of her wrist she could have the two removed from the premises yet they chose to aggravate her?

She once more looked to the chicken, staring down toward it with a flame in her eye, "You will go no further, neither to classes nor whatever it is you are here for, until you have disposed of that rooster. It doesn't matter how busy or important your previous task was, this must be dealt with first. If it truly is neither of yours, which I doubt, then you must find the owner." She paused for a moment, she had no further classes for the day... and this blue haired woman seemed to know her place well. Perhaps she could use her as a vessel to impart her greatness even further, spread it even outside the hunting community. This black haired girl would be the first to fall to it, "And fortunately for you two I, the Goddess and head of Combat Strategies, Madam Haze, shall accompany you to find the owner in order to properly reprimand them... again assuming that it is indeed neither of you.

9A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:11 am

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra was quite surprised when the other girl, Mel, pointed out the chicken's gender to the woman whom Hydra assumed was a teacher. Hydra had guessed that it was a rooster, but she hadn't been willing to risk more accusations by saying so.
As she stood, fidgeting, Hydra could tell the Academy woman was looking her already-seemingly-threadbare patience. This was further proved as she carried on about being able to tell the gender of a chicken and then the bit about Hydra herself being 'mannerly'. That little comment made her extremely happy, to the point of doing a mental happy dance which caused her to space out a moment. Due to her mental lapse, Hydra missed the second thing the woman said, but caught the last bit. Oh... thank the Maidens I wasn't blunt with her... she's going to be my teacher! With a slight shake of her head, Hydra dispelled her thoughts and looked at Madam Haze once more. "Ma'am, Madam Haze... how are we to locate his owner? I'm sure something like this-" here she gestured at the Rooster "-is difficult to miss if you lost him and wished to find him again. And if I may say so again, it's not mine Madam Haze, nor is it Mel's."

Link to app
Health-150
Aura-150
Random OOC Note(s): LOL! So Hydra is a vessel now, huh?

10A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany raised an eyebrow when Madam Haze used the android's basic knowledge as a proof of owning the massive bird. As if making an observation made you guilty of something. Mel even rolled her eyes and sighed when the tall woman basically ordered both her and Hydra to look for the owner of the chicken. Mel really didn't like this person already, as if she could just order her around, even as a teacher she couldn't force a student to do so and Haze should actually be the one to take care of all this on her own.

The android was about to just leave and continue what she came for and inspect the building, but when Haze introduced herself as a Goddess, Mel had the hardest time of her life to not laugh, not really a mocking laugh, but she genuinely thought that it was funny that someone would see themselves as important as a divine being. Fine she was a teacher, she had some power, but to call yourself a goddess, that's another kind of special. Melany was smiling ear to ear, trying not to burst out laughing before looking towards Hydra who seemed to be ready to help the woman. The android internally shrugged before nodding to the teacher. "Alright, if you really deem us worthy of your presence, we shall do our best to not outshine your greatness in this search for this bird's owner. A woman like you shouldn't have any problem so I'm sure and I'll be taking notes to better myself to be more like you." Mel bowed slightly, still trying not to laugh while clearly mocking Haze, but with a sincere tone in her voice, or at least she thought it was sincere. Lying wasn't her strong suit, but if someone was sure to be above all others, the compliments should have increased the ego enough for the condescending attitude to go unnoticed. Why agree to go along when she had better things to do? Simply to get a good grasp of Haze's delusion and for a good laugh.

11A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
"I'd assume whoever lost it would be looking for it, logically it is a big part of their livelihood... that and it couldn't possibly have scaled the mountain on it's own. The owner should still be up here and searching themselves, assuming they've not abandoned it... understandable as it is to want rid of such a disgusting creature." Haze frowned at it once more before a wide brimmed smiled formed on her face, this girl had seemingly realised her position as her friend had immediately.

"Well, I'm glad you better understand your standing. Feel free to take notes but should it distract from the task at hand well, you wouldn't be following in my footsteps properly at all would you? You would turn out useless and foolish that way, no better than the dirt beneath my feet." Haze informed the black haired woman.

Scanning around the courtyard with her sharp red eyes, she couldn't see anyone looking at or for the rooster anymore. If an owner was after it they would have approached... or so she assumed, it may have been the case that the goddess had simply scared them away. Regardless she turned back to the pair, "We shall have to proceed inward, it is likely that they will have went toward the front desk in order to send out a message. She gestured to the large doors and would follow after the pair.

12A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 am

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra H. Occean

Hydra restrained a giggle at Melany's blatant mocking and smothered any sound, instead she just smiled. Anyone looking on could easily assume that the blunette was awestruck or something of the like. This wasn't far from the truth, but it was not remotely the reason for her grin.
When Madam Haze plowed on speaking, it was clear she didn't pick up on the dark haired girl's mocking words.
As Haze carried on, Hydra forced her face to remain neutral, though she occasionally made a small choking noise. This noise actually being smothered laughter. It was also coming to Hydra's attention that Madam Haze was just the slightest bit full of herself. This became very plain for anyone to see when she compared the soil under their shoes to them, if they didn't do what Haze herself does, and how she does it.
As the teacher finished speaking and gestured for Hydra and Melany to lead the way, Hydra couldn't help but arch her eyebrows and glance at the other girl.

Once Hydra stepped through the doors of the Academy, she was lost. With no clue where to go, she mumbled just loud enough for Haze and Melany to hear "I... I still haven't gotten to look around the school yet... so... I'm notsurewherewearegoing!" She finished with the last few words in a string, not pausing long enough to easily differentiate the separate words.

Link to app
Health-150
Aura-150
Random OOC Note(s): I am so, so, so, soooooooo terribly sorry! I was stuck without internet without warning >.<

13A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany now had a much harder time to keep herself from laughing out loud now that even Hydra was trying not to. The best part was that Haze was completely oblivious to her blatant mockery which made it all the most enjoyable. Following the tall blue haired girl towards the huge front doors while exchanging giggles, Mel actually had no better idea than Hydra as to where to go. Normally the android would download the map of the building in order to know everything about it but it seemed like the map of the academy was secured. This made Mel suddenly very suspicious since why add a map if it wasn't to hide secrets rooms or the likes. Normally there would be two sets of map, one complete and one made for everyone to look at while not divulging secret rooms or other hidden things, but no map at all were available for her to browse.

Mel smiled before turning to Haze, if the android had nothing to do at the academy under normal circumstances and that Hydra was a new student, only the teacher really knew her way around here. "But Your Grace, it seemed like neither me nor Hydra here seem to know our way around this place, we're in desperate need of your guidance across those hallways. We need you, please share with us the knowledge and secrets of the domain of yours!" The short girl bowed in front of Haze and gesture Hydra to do the same in order to add to the situation. If they could get Haze to do a tour of the school it'd be useful for everyone really and everyone would be happy.

14A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Ask to Join) Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 am

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
"Fufufufufu~ Don't even know your way around the academy? My my, you better hope my greatness shines onto you, otherwise you'll be lost wandering these halls for millennia. Tis better to be blinded by my light and blind in my shadow after all, absorb my natural energy like the budding plants you are. Otherwise you're destined to perish~" Stepping ahead of the two she took the lead, as a Goddess naturally should. The halls were rather empty, simply long and white painted. There were a number of doors leading to a number of classes, however the group soon entered the main hall.

It was the heart of the castle shaped academy, toward the far front was a stage which had been used for concerts but was more typically used by the headmistress for her announcements. This room was a little more full, accompanying the stage was a cafateria style area. This was rather full and the three drew some looks... mostly people staring at the chicken but Haze assumed that student's stares were being drawn to her. Regardless they continued to advance, reaching the far side of the academy they were nearing the entrance. Of course, many people arrived by airship, but at the top of the mountain trail was a small office like part to the academy. The Goddess crossed her arms.

"Go in, see if anyone has lost a chicken. You two had better not disappoint me."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum