You are not connected. Please login or register

As It Began (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"At least your semblance doesn't make it so you can't stand the heat," Jace muttered to himself, taking a sip of his soda. He then frowned and tapped his finger against the can, frost suddenly forming on it. He then smiled and took a sip of the now ice cold beverage. "Ah perfect."

He then looked over at Kurai's halberd. "Impressive weapon. Looks a bit unwieldy, though," he commented. "Granted, I think that of all halberds, not just yours in particular. Still, it has an interesting design, to be sure."

27As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:11 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Eh. I can lift things with my semblance so. It's not like it's that bad." Oliver puts both hands to the side. His can floating in the air above his right hand. Glowing with an olive green aura before floating back down into Oliver's clawed grasp. "Besides. It's not like it's that bad of a semblance. I just wish it were cooler..."

28As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:17 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"I'd say that's pretty cool. Mine is too, though very literally." He laughed at his own joke before taking another sip of his soda. "Hey, maybe I'll get to see your semblance in action some time?"

29As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Yeah. Although you KINDA just did. But whatever." Oliver smiles slightly. "But anyway. It's an interesting semblance. I can do some pretty neat things with it admittedly." He smiles slightly. Rubbing the back of his head. He looks to the claws on his left hand. "Honestly I always wondered what it's like being a human. I mean having night vision is nice and all. But the claws just get uncomfortable sometimes. I mean. I even have claws on my toes. Trust me. New pairs of socks don't have five holes in them for very long."

30As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"Trust me when I say humans don't have any advantages over faunus. I mean seriously, near perfect night vision, claws or tails or an extra set of ears...I mean come on, how exactly is a normal human supposed to compare to a normal faunus?" He shook his head. "Honestly,sometimes I think humans hate faunus purely out of jealousy.

He shrugged and took another sip of his drink. "But oh well, nothing anyone can really do about it except treat faunus like the people they are. Unfortunately, as you said before, faunus like that cat from before, and the White Fang, certainly don't help matters."

31As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:36 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Yeah they don't. Although I suppose it's just a persons opinion that makes or breaks something right." Oliver takes a sip from his soda. Tapping the can with his index finger occasionally. "I feel bad for the Faunus with ears though. They're hearing is enhanced so. I'd hate to know what fingernails scraping down a chalkboard would be like for them. I mean it's bad enough for humans and Faunus without ears." Oliver raises an eyebrow in thought. "It must be terrible for them."

32As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:49 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"Huh...you know, I never really thought of it like that. I mean, they have to hear everything twice,basically,oncefrom their human ears,and oncefrom their faunus ears. Must be annoying and or painful." Jace finished off his soda and tossed the can in a garbage bin. "You know what I really want to see?" he asked suddenly, changing the subject immediately.

Last edited by Jace Reaver on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

33As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:54 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Uhm. Psychokinesis means lifting things. Not reading minds Jace." He raises an eyebrow at Jace. "Anyway. What Is it that you really want to see?" He asks tossing his pop can over his shoulder into a trash bin.

34As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:19 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"I really want to see the Finnek Forest. I hear it's beautiful this time of year." He thought for a moment. "I wonder if there'll be any classes out in the forest some time soon...though I suppose if not I can just go for a walk on my own." He thought for another moment. "Any interest in joining me if I go?" he asked Oliver and Kurai.

35As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:24 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Sure I suppose. What's the worst that could happen right? I mean we're both equipped to take out Grimm right?" Oliver maintains his raised eyebrow. Motioning to the weapon on his back.

36As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"I suppose plenty could happen, but yeah, I'm sure we can handle it." He then looked around. "So, uh....what exactly do we do now? Go to our dorms and wait for class or what?"

37As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver looks around. "I think we can go to Finnek forest. I mean. We have the time right?" Oliver scratched the back of his head with a questioning look about his face. His eyes were darting back and forth among the various human students in the immediate area to make sure nobody was staring at him in disgust.

38As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Jace immediately picked up on Oliver's unease. "Everything okay,Oliver?" Jace asked. "You look a bit...well nervous."

39As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Faunus. Anti-Faunus Humans. They don't mix very well so. Just making sure nobody notices and well. Miffs me off." Oliver sports a nervous smile. Chuckling rather nervously. "It's nothing really..."

40As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
"Alright, well, I'm going to get settled in in my dorm room,then go meet with some of my instructors before classes start. I'll see you around, alright?" Jace then waved to the faunus before heading off to his dorm room.

41As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
Kurai sighs as he tosses his can into the trash "If only we could just all live in peace I'm fed up with all this controversy on (All Faunus are this) and (All humans are that) I'm sick of it"

OOC: You guys post really REALLY fast and i love it

42As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:52 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Yeah I can agree with you there Kurai. I just get fed up with the thought that they hate us you know? Then theres the White Fang running around doing their thing and don't even get me STARTED on that Roman Torchwick guy back in Vale." Oliver tugged at his hair slightly. "Sorry... I vented a little frustration there. Yeah I come from Vale. Torchwick used to be plastered ALL OVER the news back home.."

43As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:00 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
"It's fine" Said Kurai "I think I've heard of him on the news here once or twice on the news in Bellmuse. ginger hair, green eyes, gives off a scumbag smirk in his mugshots yeah he's hard to forget especially from what the whitefang did to me but let's save that story for another time shall we"

44As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:09 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"I can't agree with you more there." Oliver sighs. "I Just hate to tell people I was a part of the Old White Fang. Y'know the White Fang I'm talking about right? Diplomacy. Standard Riots with signs and screaming." Oliver sighs slightly. "Useless boycotting over ruthless human ruling. Stepped out of the white fang once I heard the leader was stepping down. I suppose I did it due to the part of my conscious that was egging me on telling me that 'This doesn't look good Ol. Don't travel this road if you don't have to'. But the worst part of it all was that little voice in the back of my head was right. I didn't want to become a criminal like those in the white fang who stayed." Oliver sighs. A depressed demeanor overcoming his general happy demeanor.

((OOC: Gotta love the song quotes man. :P))

45As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:22 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
"Yeah I remember the old white fang, the good white fang the whitefang that won faunus freedom with a sign not assault" Kurai gave off another sigh "I used to be such a big supporter of the white fang. I was at their protest, at their marches, yet in the end they took the wrong path and I had no choice but to let them fall and destroy all of the progress they built. AND THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO MY FAMILY AND......" Kurai took a deep breathe "I',m just disappointed in them is all end of story"

46As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:26 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"It's fine. Most of the Faunus who don't support the new White Fang are VERY disappointed in them. I know I am for sure." Oliver sighs slightly. "Anyway I think we should just get all these negative thoughts out of our head and enjoy what we do have. Besides. We're Hunters and Huntresses in Training. We still have a lot more to learn about the world than we know already. So let's make the best of that knowledge we have now." Oliver sports that carefree smile again. His face almost lighting up like a light bulb from the sudden change in emotion.

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

47As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:31 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
"Yeah sure I guess it's better I don't reveal any trauma while I'm here, it'll just get in the way" Kurai gave himself a calm smile "So wanna check out the dorms, get settled in"

48As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:41 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
"Sure. Why not." Oliver smiles slightly as he looks around. "So uh. I know Syne is great and everything but. Where ARE the dormitories anyway?" Oliver scratches his head raising an eyebrow slightly. "I mean. It's bad enough the cafeteria is hard enough to navigate to as is. They really need directional signs here."

((OOC: I'm gonna head for the night. So I'll reply tomorrow :P))

49As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

!WARNING!

Jace, Oliver, Talon, Dark: Minimum Word Count for posts is 150 words. Also, please follow posting order, I see no order really at all.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

50As It Began (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: As It Began (Open) Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Sidono looked down from his perch and spotted a few more faunus and that human looking salamander faunus, he got a little closer and heard that they don't know where the dorms are. So he thought this would be a good time to introduce himself and be a little helpful, "Hey, you do know that the dorms are this way, he said with a little bit of an attitude, "Oh and I heard what you guys are saying about me and I find it a bit rude that you guys would say that about me. It hurts my feelings that you think that about me." Sidono then thought that he should take care of these faunus in the future, he just hopes that they don't start to connect what happened on the news and what happened now. "So I was nice, you should be nice and treat me to a free diner and refill my stock of drinks that I brought with me. Then we can call it even and be friends."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum