You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire and Ice (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire and Ice (private) Empty Fire and Ice (private) Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
It's been a while since he had read a book for fun or anything fun for a while, so Quill pulled out his scroll and looked up what was new in Bellmuse. It seemed like his favorite book was being turned into a movie, the book was called "Fire and Ice" and followed two people who were from two different worlds, a man from the fire warrior clan that burn with honor in what they do and a maiden from the ice sprite clan that does not get involved with the other clans affairs. There was normally 7 clans that were in the book: the flaming warriors clan, the Raging Storm clan, The maidens of the ice clan, the shadow hunters clan, the calming wind clan, the Light bringer clan, and the God clan. though most of the clans are fighting with each other for some reason. Quill thought it would be a good idea to finally ask that Sammey girl he had meet a while back for a class work assignment. He then went to go look for her and finally found her, he walked up slowly to her, he was nerviest and looked like he was going to throw up any minute now. But he worked up the bravery to do so and ask Sammey in the most calm and collective away he could,"Hello sammey, so theres this movie i want to go see and i was wandering if you would like to join me, as a (nerviest gulp) date." It was strange for him to be this nerviest about anything but he push on and try to calm his nerves.

2Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was in a happy mode it was a nice day and she got a new book from her big sister. “So Sammey i’m reading a book called Fire and Ice.” Sammey looked at her with a little funny smile. “Yea yea i know the name is a lit….a lot a bit cheesey but the story is really good. Here give it a read.” She than looked in her bag “Oh there you are ok here you go.” As she handed it to Sammey. The two sisters hinged out for a bit longer before her big sister had to go to class. They hugged and headed they're different ways as she walked out of the building and into the courtyard the sun was just starting to hit noon and a soft cool breeze going. It looked like a nice day to read outside under a nice tree. Sammey smiled a little and headed to a nice spot by the dorms.

She took a seat under the tree and started to read the book. As she was reading people walking by was looking at her and even taking pictures of her reading the book. “Aww look Sammey looks so cute reading that book.” Another person nods “i still think she like a angel from a fairytale or something like that.” Hearing things like that didn’t make Sammey feel so hot it made her sound like she was better than everyone and some people didn’t like that. “Oh look it little miss.better than everyone els. She makes me sick we’re see how better she is than everyone after i’m done with her.” There friend nodded till someone walked up to Sammey.

Hello sammey” She looked up to see Quill? What could he want she hasn’t seen him since the homework hunt. “so there's this movie i want to go see and i was wondering if you would like to join me.” Not knowing what to do or say she hides behind the book her was reading “i-i..” what happened next send Sammey for a snow white and cherry red “as a……..date.” Her mind started to run at 100 mph and was getting close to passing out till a hand landed on her head. She jumped and looked up to see her older sister. “Hey Sammey it not nice spacing out like that when someone is asking you something.” Sammey’s color was coming back and her big sister giggled a little and walked away passing by Quill. “If you do anything wrong/bad to my baby sister i well hunt you down and i well hurt/kill you. Bye Sammey have fun.” as she waves bye than Sammey not wanting to be mean she nodded. “O-ok.

3Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Sammey's sister was scaring him half to death, he knew she meant it cause he say that to anyone who would cause harm to his older sister. He told the older sister "Miss you may not worry, i do not want to cause your sister any harm, but I understand what you mean. No harm will come to her, i am a gental men not one of these men that only think of her as some eye candy." Quill had gotten tickets before the lines got long, the movie wouldn't start for a while so Quill ask if she would like to get something to eat first. He would take her to a small but quite cafe called the "The Fat Cat", from the name it was cat themed and did have some kitties roaming around but the cafe was split into two parts, a dinning area where there are not cats, and a cat area where you can interact with the kitties and maybe even adopt one.

4Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:29 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
After her sister walked away Sammey stood up hiding more of her face behind the book. The title of the book the facing away for everyone and to Sammey's face and followed Quill. She didn’t know what was going to happen but she did say yes so she was fallowing. As she followed him and was the size and looked like a little girl following her older brother. They made their way to town and walked to a cafe called the fat cat.

She liked it but stay followed Quill as they walked in till she seen a little kitty and walked over to it holding out her hand. Some walked over to her and she started to pet them. As she was petting them one of the works seen her petting them and seen Quill. “Sir to that child you’rs or is she your little sister? If so she can adopt one or two if she likes oh and we have some new cakes so you can give them a look if you like.”

5Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:12 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
He had saw how amazed Sammey was when she entered the Fat Cat, he then heard what one of the waitress had asked him if Sammey was his daughter or little sister. He saw that his date did look like a young child and Quill looked like a older bother compared to her. He then said "I'm sorry miss but we are both the same age and attend Syne Academy. I know it might seem strange but I am not lying to you miss." She looked at them for a bit and then saw that Quill wan't lying and asked them to follow her. She then sat them near the cat room and gave them some menus to order. Quill thought to himself "sammey looks so lovely tonight, i wonder who that lady was she seems new. Must off joined yesterday." He then saw Sammey and said "So sammey do you like cake? The have this great cake that looks like a cat face, though i find that a little overkill but its is really good." He then pre payed for everything before hand cause The Fat Cat only has one price and Quill knew it, that and the owner owe him a favor for getting some mob jerks off his back.

6Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
There was a cute little kitty that had fur white as snow and was soft and staked around as the rest walked away to other people,food,water and so on. She was than told to follow Quill and one of the work but she didn't want to leave the kitty so she picked it up and was holding it between herself and the book she’s been holding on to the hold time. Sammey than did a little jog to the other two and took a seat.

She was hiding most of her face behind the book playing with the kitty petting it. “So sammey” She jumped in a little and looked at Quill “do you like cake? The have this great cake that looks like a cat face, though i find that a little overkill but its is really good.” Sammey nodded as a little meow come from her book. Her eye’s grow a little big and ducked behind the book and her eye’s and body had that little kid feel when they do thing they were told not to do.

Hmm sorry little girl but you can’t have the cat here we don’t wait to get cat fur in your cake now do we?” He then haled his hands out and took back the cat “And sir you and your wife must be so happy to have a cute little girl like her.” As he walked away before Sammey or Quill could say anything. She set down her book on the table as she watched the man put the kitty back. The books name showed Fire and Ice.

7Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
"You must like that cat alot, i could get it for you if you want it but im not sure if the owner would like it if i just took kitties way because a girl a really like, liked the kitty. Though i think he is fine with it." A waiter then asked Sammey if he could put the cat back because he did not want to serve cake just so it can get cat hair in it, the waiter did put the can back but said that Quill was happy to have sammey as a daughter and left before he got to say anything back. Quill sigh cause of what he said, "I'm sorry people here keeps thinking im your dad or big brother, i don't even look that old. But i guess the owner has more then one new worker working tonight." He then ordered Sammey the cake she wanted, then said "I see you are reading the book, how is it so far for you?" He give Sammey a genital smile, after the her cake was brought to her and Quill just drank some very sweet coffee cause he doesn't really like how bitter it is.

8Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey just watched as the man took the kitty away not really hearing a word Quill just said to her. She than looked at what they had and it was 90% of it was cake and was looking it cover and shyly picked a little chocolate lovers cake and a “big” (Kid size drink) chocolate milk drink. "I see you are reading the book, how is it so far for you?" She looked at the book still too shy to even look at Quill “i-i-it’s o-ok.” As her little bookmark was like ten pages into the story itself  “b-but i-i…..i’m only in the first ten pages in the book.” Her voice was so soft and low as if a soft gust of wind could break it and at the same time there was also full of fear. She had a feeling she was going to be yelled at but that's something she always thinks.

9Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
He could barely hear her but he had heard her say she was only 10 pages in, Quill look at her and she seems like she going to be yelled at by him. He was very confused in why she thinks that of him. "Sammey i'm not going to yell at you, it's hard for some people to get into it, heck it took me a bit just to even get though the first book but its a nice book." He then saw the food she ordered and the waiter said [color=purple]"Your daughter looks so adorable, does she want one of are Fat Cat's kitty cat eats?"[/color] Quill groans and said "sir she is 18 and im 18 how do I look like a father?" The man paused and look at him for a bit and saw he did not look like a father at all. He then left and said sorry,he then looked back a sammey and said "I'm sorry people thinking im your dad or older brother or something like that. I just wanted to take you out for a lovely night and (blushes) get to know you a little better"

10Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:35 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
She was waiting to be yelled at by Quill. "Sammey" Sammey's head than lo-word her head "i'm not going to yell at you" She than opened her eyes still not making eye contact. "it's hard for some people to get into it, heck it took me a bit just to even get though the first book but its a nice book." Than one of the workers came to the table with the cake "Your daughter looks so adorable, does she want one of are Fat Cat's kitty cat eats?" Sammey's eye's just lighted up wanting one hoping they had them in some white ones. She was so lost in her little daydream of having cute kitty ears as Quill was talking to her she seen the cat ears, and took off to go look at them and maybe get a few of them in white.

11Fire and Ice (private) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (private) Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
He saw sammey run to the area where the cat ears are at, he got up and went to the same place. They had a bunch of different types of cat ears, Quill got a pair that was the same color as his hair, and got sammey some white ones. He got her a few more just in case she did wanted more. Quill chuckled and looked at the time and said "hey sammey we are going to be late for the movie, we better get a move on if we want to get some good seats." He took her free hand and walked her to the movie theater, he did buy some snacks, but not that much cause Sammey might be a little full from the Fat Cat. They got to a perfect spot to sit at, Quill did see Sammey might be to short to see over the chairs so he said,"Sammey do you want a boster seat or to sit on my lap while watching the movie, because it seems like you might not be able to see over the seat."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum