You are not connected. Please login or register

The Drunken Sailors

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Drunken Sailors Empty The Drunken Sailors Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked down the pavement down to the beach. He walked down the stairwell and down onto the warm sand of the beach. Ruben took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. It was forever since he went to the beach. He shook his head and walked over to the docks. No disguise today. It was too important to be hiding himself. Ruben walked towards the docks to find the captain. His name was Captain "Cool" Briggs. He was wearing a sleep mask for some reason. He heard he wears it because he works so hard he sleeps whenever he can. Ruben understands why he needs sleep whenever he can get it. He works every job on the actual ship. He must be tired after every day. Ruben held out his hand for the man and said,"I am Ruben of Syne Academy, I hope we can work together to complete,whatever we need to complete."

2The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Unlike normal Quill was broke and had no favors to fall back on, so he walked around the beach area for a bit. He was looking for a odd job he can do to get some easy money. Most of the jobs seemed like cleaning or fueling some ovens, Quill hated doing both of those cause that seems like a waste of his skills as a hunter, well student hunter. He then remembered that there was a Captain that is always looking for help with something, he thinks. He can't remember if it was but he went down to the docks and saw one of his class mates with the captain, he walked up to where they were at and said "Names Quill Darwind, im going to join ya with work i need the pay, so what do you say." Quill look the captain square in the eyes and stayed quite until he spoke, he also saw that his class mate is also joining him for work. This will be interesting for him.

3The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:08 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben turned over to the kid that was coming over here. He must be a student."Hello,my name is Ruben,the teacher of weapon crafting,I am on this mission because I need some money," Ruben said. He found out his name was Quill. He was about to continue but the man yelled at him."It is time to get on the ship,help me out with some basic duties,then you will learn how to do some new and interesting things." Ruben and Quill walked on board of the ship and looked around. This place is huge. How is he going to find his way around this place. Ruben walked with Quill until they reached the bar and already found some people there."You are on bar duty until further notice. The recipes are on the counter,and most importantly,DON'T MESS UP," the captain said the last part a little too loudly for Ruben. When the man walked away,Ruben turned towards the student and said,"Welcome to the mission."

4The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill walk with the captain and saw they he brought both of them to a bar, and said he is on bar duty. It seemed it was a little to soon to start drinking, but that seemed what it looks like. Quill took the first shift of guard duty, he mainly just sat down and watched what ever was on the TV. But there was someone who ran into the bar and start spouting about getting down and giving him everything in the bar. Quill just punched him in the face and knocked him out. He then throw him outside and said "Next time come in for a drink and not for a fight cause you will loss it and maybe your life. Now never come back here or i will burn you alive." He then went back to his post and took a nap. He soon woke back up and change shifts with Ruben.

5The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben just stood at his post. Quill switched out with him a while ago and was working at the bar. He looked around and found a shifty looking guy. He walked over to him and said,"State your business."I am only here to do something that is all,"the man said. Ruben grabbed the man's shoulder and asked again"State your business or I will kick you out,"Ruben said it this time a bit more stern. The man went to grab Ruben's neck but Ruben caught him and through him out the window."And stay out," Ruben said. Ruben just walked into the bar again and helped Quill out with the drinks. After a while the man came back and told them that bar duty was over and they can help themselves to all the drinks they want as long as they don't get drunk or smash the place. Ruben personally never drank before so this was a new experience. Ruben scanned the drinks with a scanner he newly installed and found the strongest drink they got. He was feeling brave today. This was probably a bad idea but Ruben did it anyway. He drank some of the stuff and just shrugged. He really was expecting more.

6The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:15 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
After watching Ruben throw a man out ,literally, the captain said that they can have any drinks so he made a Roy Rogers. Quill then sat down and drank his drink, he was very bored with this job but then the same guy came in with some sort of giant hook or something, he started to break everything but Quill kept drinking. The man pinned Ruben and said "Now im going to take you apart one part at a time then im going to destroy this dumb place." Quill finished his drink and got up, he then grabbed his sword and dragged the guy out. The guy cured at him and told Quill he was going to kill him. Quill then throw him outside in then swung his sword at the prick and knocked him out cold. A few hours passed and Quill had the bloke tied up in chains and gave him to the cops, he then went to the Captain and said,"You better pay me double for dealing with that bloke out side. Or give me a bonus for it." He then sat down and made another Roy Rogers.

7The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:09 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
After Ruben was saved from being ripped to shreds by Quill,he began to stand up and got himself a drink. After 15 minutes and many drinks later, the captain finally decided to let them do something else."I have a big job for you. I need to get a small break. Also,there is a leak in the ship. I will personally fix it while you two make sure there is no trouble. i need you to head out to sea and avoid any obstacles and troubles. One of you steer the ship while the other navigates. I don't want any trouble. We will be heading to an island of the coast of Kompress so it shouldn't be too far. If anyone of you mess up at all,consider your mission failed." The man finally left after a long scolding ad Ruben immediately went to the wheel. It shouldn't be too hard to drive the ship. Most of the other controls are for the passengers and you only needed some basics for driving. It shouldn't be too hard."Do you want to drive or navigate?"

8The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill looked at Ruben and said "I'll drive, i had some boat driving training when i was about 9 or so, can't remember cause of all the hits i took on the head around that time. Im surprise im not dead yet but that's life for ya." Quill got to the wheel and started up the boat, he then remembered something about the area they were going to."Hey isn't the water between here and that place have like water mines and a lot of pirates on the way there, or is that some other place i heard about. Also heard the pirates like taking androids and turning them into slaves cause of how easy it is to reprogram them and make them think of something other then what they were made to do, mainly any android made by atles and the schnees or what ever those blokes are called. They need to learn to not be stuck up jerks in there nice grimm free zone." Quill then started to rant about how atles needs to be taken over by someone who isn't a massive stuck up rich jerk.

9The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:05 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben just ignored Quill for the rest of his ranting and placed his map near the wheel and turned to face out the window. The entire place has mines and pirates who take androids. Why does it have to be androids? Ruben picked up his pistol and aimed it at the water ahead of them. He fired a shot and it exploded high into the air. Ruben got an idea."Quill, take this earpiece. I will tell you when to turn and stuff like that. I will take out the mines long before we get to them,and if we see any pirates,let's just say they wish they didn't mess with the androids." Ruben aimed his pistol and shot a bunch of times in the water ahead of them. Sometimes it exploded sometimes it didn't. Quill drove along and they saw some ships along the way but they were normal. The only pirates they saw were someone pirating DVDs.

10The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
He turned the ship to the way Ruben said to turn to, Quill did yell "EITHER SAY PORT OR STAR PORT, WE ARE ON A BOAT. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EITHER OF THOSE ARE JUST REMEMBER PORT HAS FOUR LETTERS AND SO DOES LEFT." Quill did have some training on sailing and knew this cause it was hammered into his head while being trained. He also saw a random DVD in the water, when he did he killed the engines and got out of the sturn post, and said "Ruben, i think we might be in trouble cause last time i saw this in the water a bunch of psycho robots, no offence, tried to kill me and the people on the shit i was on. They attack with electricity and wires. So we have to let the currents take us the rest of the way there cause i think they only attack any thing moving like boats in the water."

11The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben only looked at the DVD. A bunch of psycho robots. One,why are they in the water? Two,how are they in the water? And three,why is it always androids? Ruben shot a mine in the water and turned back to Quill."This will be a problem because it is hard to fight androids when they use electricity and wires. Being surrounded by water makes electricity stronger and more painful." Ruben ran off to the door."I am going to tel the captain. Start the boat,I can hold them off." Ruben ran around the huge boat until he found the captain working on the pipes."There is a huge problem. Robots could attack at any moment and the boat can't go anywhere." He just ignored him and continued working. Ruben only rolled his eyes and ran off. He was going to head back to Quill until he felt the ship moving. Does this ship have an autopilot? This is bad. Really bad.

12The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill made the two stories up to mess with Ruben, in reality Quill was sea sick and had to turn off the engines to keep himself from throwing up and have the ship blow up. Quill then moved to start the engines back up but they were moving already, but the engines were off. Then he truly remembered that there have been currents that drag boats to the docks of the island they were going to, but since they area is riddle with sea mines if he didn't get to the brig they would become scrap metal and fish food. Quill went out to tell Ruben "RUBEN I NEED YOU TO GO STAR PORT SIDE AND FIRE AT ANY MINES HEADING THIS WAY. WE ARE IN A CURRENT THAT DRAGS BOATS TO THE ISLAND WE ARE HEADING TO BUT ITS RIDDLE WITH MINES, ALSO WAS LYING ABOUT THE ROBOTS AND PIRATES, I JUST NEEDED TO TURN THE SHIP OFF FOR MY STOMACHS TO SETTLE DOWN. ALSO WANTED TO MESS WITH YOU SINCE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WHILE MY STOMACH CALMED DOWN."

13The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
This is ridiculous. Quill was lying the whole time to get an excuse for turning off the engines to help his stomach. The mines were true,but everything else was to mess with him. Ruben went to star port side and shot at all of the mines ahead of them. He turned to Quill and threw a rock at him he found on the deck."That was for messing with me. And this is for lying." Ruben threw another rock at  Quill. He than turned towards the waters again and turned on a special system."AR Vision activated," Ruben said in a monotone voice. Ruben could see all of the mines ahead and fired at every single one of them. He then fired at a bunch of fish because he had to burn out the power before he could deactivate it. "Stupid android powers. Can't even turn them off by myself." Ruben turned towards Quill again and said,"Be glad we are on a mission,otherwise you would have gotten detention."

14The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill got to the helm of the ship, but as he did he nearly got hit by a rock ruben threw at him lucky for Quill he missed, he then yelled "RUBEN ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED!!!" As he said that another rock nailed him in the head knocking him over and making him fall over. When Quill fell he turned the helm without knowing it, the boat almost hits a mine but then the boat comes to a crashing halt. It turns out they got to a section of the island where it was a hour walk from where they needed to go. When they crashed the boat took no damage but Quill's knocked out body flew though the helms window and Quill himself landed on a very rocky shore waking up on impact. His back hurts and his left arm was was broken, he then yelled "RUBEN IM GOING TO KILL YOU MYSELF FOR KNOCKING ME OUT WITH A FRICKEN ROCK AND MAKING ME CRASH THE SHIP, NOW COME DOWN HERE AND GET ME A SPLINT CAUSE MY LEFT ARM IS BROKEN."

15The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben just smacked himself in the head with his pistol. Maybe throwing rocks at someone driving the ship is a bad idea. Okay not maybe,DEFINITELY.not a good idea to do that. Now they are crashed on a random piece of land and Quill's arm and possibly back is broken. Ruben went back in the boiler room to see the thing the captain wanted to fix was repaired,but the guy on the other side of the room. Ruben just lifted the guy up and set hi on his feet."We crashed on a place that is about a mile walk from our original location. Also can you please pick a path next time that isn't loaded with mines?" "Our path is loaded with mines? I thought this was the safe route. Whoever told me that is going to get a real beating. Show me the damage" Ruben took the guy outside and found out the boat was not damaged. Quill however had his arm broken in 7 places and cracks in his spine. Ruben made a cast for him and walked over to the passengers that got off the boat."Okay people,we are going to have to walk the rest of the way,so please follow me and don't stray off from the group." Ruben then lead the passengers on the way to their destination.

16The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill saw the cast on his arm and said,"Ruben when this is over you are taking me to a hospital and paying for this, yes i messed with you but i didn't jeopardize the job because of it. Plus im pretty sure we are lucky out of the mine field." He then got up slowly cause his back was still healing, though his arm was broken badly, he only had hail line cracks in his spine, they would heal within the hour but his arm would take months to heal. He is lucky that its his left arm and not his right. He then said,"Great now we are going to be paid less now cause of you, was going to by a new sharpening stone but now i have to save up because of your rock throwing." About a month ago Quill's sharpening stone gone destroyed and he can't fine a replacement because the stone it was made out of was from a special mine that mines it, it is rare to fine but works very well for Quill's weapon.

17The Drunken Sailors Empty Re: The Drunken Sailors Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben just ignored Quill and lead the passengers to their destination. "We will still get paid the same amount of lien no matter what. He actually doubled it from 500 to 1000. You would get more if you were academic. Now let's lead these people to the destination and get you to a hospital,but you are paying for your own bill,and consider this your punishment." Ruben eventually lead Quill and the rest of the guests to t heir locations and sat down in a chair. He took out his scroll and called for an airship at their location. " I will be leaving with you since we need to get the mission form submitted once the captain signs it. Let this be a lesson to you that lying is never a good answer. If you told me you needed to stop the ship instead of making me panic,we all could have avoided this mess. Now the airship is here. Come with me,time to leave."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum