Enrollment Form

Basilia Ione [W.I.P.] Ee6c955d8f6fccfe440ca7eb8bbf0362

Basic info
Name: Basilia Ione
Birthday: 12/31
Race: Faunus
Height: 5'1 or 61 in
Weight: 90lb
Face Claim: Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)

Stats
STR:3
AGT:4
SPD:5
SPT:2
Aura 165|135 HP

Personality
Group:  Gadgeteers
Likes:  Weapons/sleeping/training with new weapons/explousions
Dislikes: Talking/eating/ bright light/ talking to people she doesn't know
Fears: deep water/ small children/ heights
Overall Personality: Basilia is a quiet person; she will sometimes burst into laughed for no apparent reason. She enjoys both watching and causing destruction to the point where she will go out of her way just to cause an explosion. She will do anything to avoid anything she fears; She often gets lost but refuses to ask for directions.

Abilities
Aura type: Speed
Aura Color: gold
Semblance: Utility Type/ Dimensional Pockets: Allows her to store up to 25 inanimate objects within pockets in the dimension she can open and close at will.
Item 1: Double-ended Glaive Named Hades; The pole of is five feet long and crafted from steel and wrapped with two pieces of purple cloth along its length. Each blade is a three feet long with a crescent blade, and the flat edge in the middle of the blade there is a cross shaped hook curving upwards towards the end of the blade and is 7 inches in length; the blades are crafted from a gold-steel alloy that gives it a golden color. Hades can turn into a crossbow that shoots out aura; Hades compact version looks like a purple and gold double ended sheath that's six inches long.
Item 2: Her only armor is a pair of Demi-gauntlet that goes from her forearm to her wrist and extends just over the back of her hand leaving her palms free. The Demi-gauntlet are golden in color with purple accents.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Basilia Ione on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

2Basilia Ione [W.I.P.] Empty Re: Basilia Ione [W.I.P.] Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
This Thread will be archived in 7 Days

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum