You are not connected. Please login or register

Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:45 am

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Altair was fighting random people in a local gym cause he felt like he wasn't getting enough of a work out with training dummies from the academy, so he went into town. I was a nice place to be in, Alt did love seeing new places but hated some of the food, though he thinks that because Alt was normally given their worst food cause of what his great grandfather did a long time ago. He did find some of it good but then he had heard a rumor that a second royal was on this same island, a princess non the less, this was worth time looking into. He looked around but didn't see anyone that would look royal to him, but then he found her. He was going to be nice to her but saw something that he had not seen in some time, the Empyrea Crest, so this in turn made him take out his weapon go in for a attack.

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
Alexandria had been walking around town for a while now. It was a Saturday morning and she had pretty much nothing to do today. She had no class to attend today and she had read all the books on strategy and tactics she had brought with. After lounging around in her room for a while, Alexandria decided to head over to a gym that she had heard about from her fellow students. After changing into her usual outfit, Alexandria left her dorm room and locked the door behind her.

After about 30 minutes of walking, Alexandria soon arrived at the gym that her fellow students were taking about. It was a rather quaint but well-maintained building. As she approached the front door, she heard of people training hard in the gym. After a few moment, she opened the door and entered the gym. As she went inside, Alexandria greeted the front desk clerk.The clerk then greeted her before leading her into the gym. It was well-equipped with training bikes, barbells, and other exercise equipment. However, Alexandria didn't get a chance to look around as an unidentified man rushed towards her with his weapon drawn.

Alexandria instinctively responded by drawing her Sword of the Valkyria. As the sword was drawn, a crimson red glow began to emanate from it. A few seconds later, Alexandria parried the strike from her opponent which caused the Sword of Valkyria to release a blast of energy which knocked her opponent back a couple of meters.

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Alt is launched into a wall and he spits out some blood and shrugs it off,"So you filthy Empyrean scum are here, what are you going to insult this lands hero's to. Well then lucky for you i need a little bit of a work out so let's move this to the combat room." As he says that he kicks her into the the combat room with out destroying any thing in the gym, he turned the area settings to rocky mountain canyon."Now then lets battle until one of use stops moving ya filth." He then goes in for another slash but this time it was a massive wide swing spin attack that took up 6 meters, then goes in for a follow up attack that was a heavy attack. He would then go in for a head bash if they lock sword, this was going to be a fun work out for the crowned prince.

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
Alexandria felt the unidentified make kicked her into the Combat room. Luckily for her, the Armor of The Valkyria she was wearing stop the attack and blunted the impact. Alexandria didn't have time to speak since her opponent was ranting about something about insulting the land's hero. Alexandria had no idea what her opponent was ranting about but her opponent had attacked her first. She was determined to defend herself.

As they arrived at the combat field, Alexandria watched as her opponent switched the Combat Field to a rocky mountain region before charging in and attacking. Alexandria could sense the anger and recklessness coming from her opponent. She couldn't help but compared her opponent's fighting style to the berserkers that she had fought against back home.

Alexandria didn't let this thought cloud her judgment. Instead she took a somewhat of a defensive stance and prepared a counter technique she developed on her own. As she did this, she then cleared her mind before focusing on the task at hand. A few moments later, the Sword of Valkyria began to feel lighter and lighter as Alexandria became "one" with her sword.

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Alt noise that her sword glows different colors, this seems like the sword that the founding king wielded when he was alive but did not take the same form as his did all that time ago, Alt then tried knocking sword out of her hand and tried pinning her as well,"You know i feel bad for you, you're probably going to die here and war between are two kingdoms will break out, though i dout that your kingdom would even survive the first wave, but hey that's if i kill you right here right now. But im not that kind of person, i like giving me enemies a fighting chance so they know they can't beat me." As he says that he forms another blade on his arm and stabs it inches away from her and glared at her with some much rage in his eyes, this was a scare tactic his father had taught him, it was a family move that only could be mastered by war bound member of the family.

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
Alexandria waited until her opponent tried to pin her before striking. She quickly delivered an extremely quick sword strike to her opponent's exposed body. Soon after, she delivered another sword strike to her opponent before striking her opponent hard in the gut with a hit from her elbow. A few seconds later, she watched as her opponent's arm turned into a blade.

Alexandria was unfazed as she stood her ground as her opponent stabbed this blade a couple of inches from her head. She had a gut feeling that this was just a scare tactic. Alexandria keep her cool as she stared at her opponent calmly before speaking in a calm yet respectful fashion.

"If you are looking for a challenge, I am quite willing to provide it. However, I have done nothing to you. So, Why are you attacking me with such fury and anger?" Alexandria asked calmly as she stared at her opponent with a calm yet serious expression.

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
"As i figure, you have no idea why cause your family thought it was a joke, uh might as well introduce myself." He then withdrew his weapon and turned off the combat room. "My name is Altair Dragonthorn the second, crowned prince of the Creed Kingdom and my family has a beef with you because of what your ancestors said about our first hero and what they have done to his statue. It is unforgivable for what your family has done to our most honorable hero. But I can't blame you for what your ancestor have done, so i apologist for my action." As he finish up he wipes off the sweat he was starting to build up on his head, this also expose his reattachment scar on his arm. The scar looked like it was a painful surgery to reattach the arm but this was a arm that was a replacement for the one he had lost when he was crowned next in line to the Creed Kingdom.

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
Alexandria listened carefully to her opponent as he watched him sheath his weapon and switch off the Combat Room. The man the introduced himself as Altair Dragonthorn the Second, the Crown Prince of the Creed Kingdom. Alexandria then heard the reason why he attacked her in a fit of rage and anger. The Creed Kingdom had a beef with her ancestors due to the perceived disrespect that they felt was done to their national hero. To be honest, she had no knowledge of the matter. After thinking about it, Alexandria then spoke in a calm and respectful manner.

“My name is Alexandria Sigrdrífa Riessfeld, the Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Empyrea. It is a pleasure to meet you, Prince Altair.” Alexandria replied in a respectful tone as she put her right hand over her heart and bowed respectfully.

“I have no knowledge of the event you mention as it was before my time. However, I consider that a strain on my honor as a Knight and Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Empyrea. I humbly apologize for the disrespect that my ancestors have brought upon your kingdom.” Alexandria added as she bowed respectfully once more. After apologizing, she then stood up before speaking once more. As she did so, she then extended her right hand for Altair to shake.

“I accept your apology, Prince Altair. I sympathize with your feelings about that insult to your national hero. I would do the same if someone insulted my ancestors like that. However, I think that we shouldn’t be binded by the past like that. My hope is that our two kingdoms can be on friendlier terms.” Alexandria added in a calm, respectful, and very diplomatic tone. As Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Empyrea, she felt it was her duty to help mend the relationship between the Creed Kingdom and the Kingdom of Empyrea.

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
"Well Alexandria, it is nice to officially meet you without trying to, you know, lop off your head because of what you ancestors did a long time ago, you know im not really sure why im even trying to kill you. My father sent me here for a peaceful studies and i also think he might of sent me here to also find a bride to come home with me, ha thats never going to happen with this crazy psycho." His voice sounds more up beat then when he was attacking Alexandria. "So crowned princess and a skilled warrior, seems like your kingdom is going to have a great ruler soon, but for me, i don't really know. From the berserker kind of fighting style to the amputated arm, its going to be a hard job for me to rule over my kingdom if my father thinks im going to get a bride by the end of my studies here in Bellmuse."

10Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Re: Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:52 pm

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
"I wholeheartedly agree with you, Prince Altair. I personally prefer talking out my problems with people. However, I am wiling to fight if I am required to do so." Alexandria replied in a calm and respectful manner. A few moments later, Alexandria listened carefully as Altair began explaining the reason why he has been sent to Bellmuse Island. Alexandria watched as Altair lamented over the fact that his father probably sent him to Bellmuse Island to find a bride.

"I am quite inexperienced when it comes to the politics of Creed's Kingdom. However, I personally think that your father has sent you here because he saw something within you. Also, don't be discouraged. Life is a journey full of ups and downs. Someday, you will find the woman who will be right with you." Alexandria replied in calm, reassuring, and honest manner. A few moments later, Altair then commented on how she would be a great ruler. Alexandria then thought about the comment for a bit before speaking.

"I am very honored by your complement. However, I feel that I have a very long way to go before I can be a great ruler. I have a lot to learn and to experience before I feel capable enough to take the over the mantle as ruler of my kingdom." Alexandria replied in a very humble yet respectful tone. To be honest, she felt that she was not yet ready enough to take over as ruler of the Kingdom of Empyrea.

"However, I believe that you have the potential to be a great leader, Prince Altair." Alexandria added finally in a calm, reassuring, and very encouraging tone of voice.

Last edited by EmpireSwordAlexandria on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Re: Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
"No my father did send me here with the mind of me thinking i might find a bride her, I mean that is how my mother and father met. Thank you for the words of encouragement but my father has told me a great ruler has to listen to their people and not control their every movement, Creed might have a lot of problems with other kingdom but we don't treat are citizens like they are nothing and the royals are everything, i mean that is how i lost my left arm, one of my siblings thought that way and tried to kill me by splitting my head open but chopped off my arm instead." As he says that he rubs his scar on his arm and had the phantom pains come to it, Alt was used to it but now but the memory still haunts him even to this very day. "The lies some people can tell you can infect your mind like a snakes bite. My Grandfathers most famous words before he passed away"

12Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Re: Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:34 pm

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
"I see. The Kingdom of Empyrea is the same way. We treat everyone of our citizens as if they are part of our family. Personally, I feel that it is important to watch over the people who looked up to us. We have no right to impose our will upon our citizens. That is what my Grandfather did and he soon incurred the wrath of my people." Alexandria replied in a very respectful tone. From this exchange, Alexandria has learned that the Creed Kingdom and the Kingdom of Empyrea are similar in the regard that they treated their citizens in a very respectful and non-overbearing manner.

"I am very sorry to hear that, Prince Altair. It disheartens me to hear that your own sibling would be the one who would try to kill you. Personally, I wouldn't know what I would do if I were in your shoes." Alexandria replied in a very empathetic tone.

13Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Re: Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Alt had heard that from somewhere before but can't remember where, his grandfather was very wised and had brought him to many different location like Atlas where he beat up a bunch of rich brats to help a lower class citizen faunus."Mhm thanks for the that, you know it is kinda weird trying to talk to someone right after you try to lop of their head with a weapon made from a biological stand point and both of them being royalty, makes you think that there is some weird entity that does this kind of thing to keep everything in balance with it self so the world wont spin out of control and plunge the world we know it into a state of chaos that the world has never seen before. Though thats what i think, to be frank im not so sure about most things in life like someone has tried this many times and failed."

14Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Empty Re: Royal Disaster (Private w/Alexandria) Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm

EmpireSwordAlexandria

EmpireSwordAlexandria
“Personally, I think that events in life are not predetermined. You never know when anything will happen. You can only wait and see what will happen.” Alexandria replied calmly as she finally relaxed. For now, the situation with Altair had calmed down quite a bit. A few moments later, she had checked the time. It was around 11:00 AM. Alexandria then remembered that she had something to do today.

“It has been nice talking to you, Prince Altair. However, I should be taking my leave now. I have some prior arrangements that I must attend to.” Alexandria added in a respectful fashion as she bowed respectfully. Alexandria had planned to go out and explore Central Bellmuse and the other points of interests that Miss Isle had recommended to her a couple of days ago. She was curious about the various points of interests on Bellmuse Island. Since she was free today, Alexandria was going to spend the day visiting the point of interests that Bellmuse Island possesses.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum