You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Team/RP Partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
So hi,I'm looking for people to start a team with my baby,Azuli. She is a bit reckless and whatnot. Also I am looking for someone to rp with and kind of get my first official post as Azuli up.

2Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 pm

Jack.

Jack.
Jack isn't a student yet, so maybe not the team thing. I'd totally rp with you though.

3Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
That's fine I am looking for someone to rp with so I'm up for it.

4Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Jack.

Jack.
Cool. Do you want to start the thread or do you want me to?

5Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Would you mind possibly starting it for me?

6Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Jack.

Jack.
Alright. Working on it now.

7Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Alright awesome

8Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 pm

Jack.

Jack.
It's posted.

9Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Kay I'll go read and reply to it :)

10Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:00 am

Mathilde Harmaa

Mathilde Harmaa
If you're still looking for it. I got a few things-

Firstly, there's still only one, maybe two people for team Mathilde. Need 4 people to have a team name :>

Secondly, I have Azul Haneulbich, a faunus? He's more in a two man team atm. But just on basis of their first names being so familiar, it'd warrant a thread for me.

Other than that, I'm in the process of making two new characters, if you're interested in those.

11Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
I'm up for being in the team if you need another person :).

As for Azul,yes they need a thread together :D that would be so interesting to.

And I wouldn't mind rping with your two new characters once they are up and ready to go

12Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Jack.

Jack.
Do you need the link to the thread, Azuli?

13Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Mathilde Harmaa

Mathilde Harmaa
Azuli Diam wrote:I'm up for being in the team if you need another person :).

As for Azul,yes they need a thread together :D that would be so interesting to.

And I wouldn't mind rping with your two new characters once they are up and ready to go
For starters, I'd meet people to see whether they properly connect to Mathilde before actually deciding to form a team ^^

And, well, Azul currently has an open thread going in the courtyard commons. Though if you desired a new one, that's no issue.

As for Nanashi and Crux, well. Nanashi is just an idea for now. Not even set on the name, but here's Crux' profile. albeit unfinished. http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2908-crux-harmaa

14Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Jack Yeah could you link me it I was going to reply last night but I was tired lol and fell asleep.

Alright we can do a thread for them to see if it'll work.

For Azul could we do a new topic and would you mind linking me it.

And for Crux I'll read what you have so far but I'm up for a thread once they are done :)

15Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Jack.

Jack.

16Looking for Team/RP Partner Empty Re: Looking for Team/RP Partner Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum