You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:54 pm

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
It was about noon and i was a nice warm day for this time of the year and a soft warm wind going pass. She was cleaning her weapon a Barrett-M95 50 combat sniper rifle and all her cleaning supplies and a soft mat thing on the floor for her weapon parts and cleaning supplies. Some of the people walking by looked at her as she was cleaning her weapon. As the sun started to come down to around one pm. Around that time she was just about done putting her weapon back together and was do a final cheek.

“Hmm it looks all good to me….guess i should pick up all my cleaning supplies.” She really did want to clean up her cleaning supplies but she guessed she should and started to pack it up her things. “Hmm maybe i should do this in my room next time. Note to self clean weapon in room.”

2Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 am

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
The Training Arena was mostly quiet as Nyx entered the open-air facility with two large rifle cases in tow. It was noon and the Training Arena was mostly deserted since it was lunchtime. This fact didn't really bother Nyx much as she liked to be alone most of the time. Nyx never really had a reason to hang out with anyone. The only exception currently was Mathilde Harmaa. The only reason why Nyx hung out with her was that she helped her out during a situation. Nyx didn't trust her completely, but she trusted her somewhat which was an extremely rare occurance. However, this was the last thought in Nyx's mind as she walked over to the Ultra-Long-Range Shooting Range which was located in the western part of the Training Arena.

The Ultra-Long-Range Shooting Range in the Training Arena was Nyx's personal favorite place to hang out it since it allowed her to practice her art; Sniping. As soon as she reached the Shooting Range, Nyx placed one of the rifle cases on the table before opening it. Inside the case was her Lobaev Arms SVLK-14S Twilight Ultra Long-Range Sniper Rifle. This rifle was a custom-built single-shot bolt action rifle which was built for extreme range and accuracy. After taking the sniper rifle out of its case, Nyx then disassembled it and began cleaning and oiling it. Nyx had done this so many times that it became second nature to her. It took Nyx about 10 minutes to complete the cleaning and oiling process.

As soon as this was done, Nyx gently deployed the bipod on her sniper rifle and placed it on the table before loading a .408 Cheytac round in and cycling the bolt action. Nyx the took aim at the target which was located 2000 meters away. After making all the necessary adjustments using the dials on her scope, Nyx gently squeezed the sniper rifle's match-grade trigger. Soon after, a bullet shot out of the barrel before accelerating towards the target at extremely high speeds. After flying for a second, the bullet hit the red circle which marked the center of the target before punching though a hitting the steel plates located behind the shooting range. A slight smile soon appeared on Nyx's face as she looked at the bullet hole which was left in the target.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
It took a little bit to pick it all up but it was done. “Hmmm why does the clean up of the of the cleaning cleaning supplies. Take almost as long as the whole cleaning..hmmmm..well maybe it doesn't take that long.” She zipped up her bag and picked up her bag and gun and headed to the shooting range. It wasn’t long be she got an ear full of what sounded like a high caliber rifle rifle or maybe a high caliber sidearm. Than around shot yelled out “Yep that's for sure a high cali rifle. Hmmm i don’t anyone here who uses something like that besides me. Hmmmmmmm i could drop this stuff off later i want to go see who it is and what kind of weapon they have.

She then headed to the Shooting Range in the training arena. As she was coming up to the training arena there were a few people there working on here close range fight or hand to hand combat. “Hey look a coward fighter going to got run a hid from a fight and hit from afar?” The guy and he’s friends laughed. She then walked up to them and set her things down he laughed more “Ok here i’ll give you one free shot.” As he put his hands behind his back “hmm you sue?” “Yeah i’m sue hit me as-” She hit him and O.K.d him in one hit as he fail to the floor “oh maybe i hit him a little too hard. Hmmm i’m going to go hmm bye.” She picked up her weapon and bag and headed to the shooting range and seen someone shooting. She took a seat on a wood box and watched.

4Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"Well, my sniper rifle is performing perfectly." Nyx commented to herself as she continued firing her sniper rifle until she used up the box of .408 Cheytac rounds she bought with her. As she was doing this, she heard some sort of commotion that sounded like someone picking a fight with someone else through her headphones. Nyx couldn't really confirm this theory since the commotion was coming from the part of the Training Arena where she didn't have direct line-of-sight.

After making sure that her rifle was cleared, Nyx then took out a small notepad and began taking notes on her rifle's performance. As she was doing this, Nyx saw another student watching her out of the corner of her eye. This student was a female and was currently sitting on a wooden box. Laying next to the wooden box was a .50 caliber sniper rifle of some sort. Nyx was not 100% sure of the model, but the barrel diameter and the muzzle brake told her it was a .50 cal. Nyx was tempted to tell the girl to leave. However, the fact that she was a fellow sniper made her think that it would be better to establish a rapport with her. Nyx hadn't meet a fellow sniper in quite a long time. Soon after, Nyx stopped writing in her notepad and packed up her stuff before walking over to the student.

"Hello, there. I see that you are a fellow sniper. My name is Anastasia T. Solanaceae." Nyx greeted with a calm smile. Anastasia T. Solanaceae was the alias Nyx used. The name was perfect for Nyx's purposes as there is no record of the name anywhere which made it easy to do all the stuff she usually does.

5Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
As she watched the girl shooting Mio was thinking to herself hmm what kind of gun is that. “Hmm it doesn't sound like a .50 like mine dose.” It wasn’t too long after than the girl was done shooting so Mio took off her headphones and just watch the girl take some notes? Maybe oh did the girl see her Mio tried to smile and wave but the girl didn’t wave back and was looking at her book thing. She than just waited there for a bit and was thinking of leaving till she looked up and seen the girl walking up to her. She had a smile on her face so Mio smiled back and waved once again to the girl. "Hello, there. I see that you are a fellow sniper. My name is Anastasia T. Solanaceae." “Ah Hello Anastasia i’m Mio Hirasawa nice to meet you.” As she got up she reached to get her weapon and missed it knocking it over making herself jump to the floor to save it. She giggled a little as she was laying on her back and sait up happy she saved her weapon.

6Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"Hello, Mio. I see that you use a .50 caliber sniper rifle. Is that a Barrett M95?" Nyx replied calmly as she smiled at her fellow sniper. Mio was a rather friendly person who smiled as Nyx approached. Soon after, Nyx watched as Mio tried to reach for her weapon. Nyx instantly grabbed for her pistol which was currently in its holster on her right leg. However, Nyx soon stopped as Mio had missed her weapon, knocking it to the floor. Nyx then watched as Mio dove onto the floor and saved her weapon. Mio was giggling the whole time. Nyx couldn't help but giggle at the sight. However, she still kept her right hand wrapped around the grip of her pistol.

"Well, Mio. Are you alright?" Nyx asked calmly as she extended her left hand out so that she could help Mio up. Nyx had relaxed somewhat after seeing how dearly Mio valued her weapon. That was a extremely rare sight these days as most snipers tend to neglect their weapons. Nyx was not one of these people, and she was glad that there were more people like that around.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
As Anastasia asked her if she was ok Mio looked at her still smiling “I’m as fine as someone would be with someone else ready to pull a gun on them.” She got up and kind of patted her butt to get some of the dust off her. “So what kind of gun is that i don’t think i’ve seen that kind of weapon before.” Mio was thinking to herself maybe if i ask her about her weapon maybe she may losin up a bit or she may attack her. But to be safe Mio get ready to move and pull out her combat knife from her right boot.

She then tried to walk closer to Anastasia but forgot her weapon was resting on her right foot. Than her weapon hit her in the face making her fall back onto her butt and once again she was giggling. “Guess i’m having a off day.” Once again she got up and patted her self off.

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"Did you have a nice fall?" Nyx asked in a rather calmly yet joking manner. Nyx had developed an extremely morbid sense of humor as a side effect of her long career as a professional assassin. Nyx often used this morbid humor to detach herself from the people around her which allowed her to perform her task more effectively. Soon after, Nyx watched as Mio got up on her feet once more before patting herself off once more. Nyx then began speaking.

"I should warn you that I can react way faster than you can pull that knife out of your boot. Anyhow. My weapon is a custom-made sniper rifle chambered in .408 Cheytac. My friend built it for me with extreme range and accuracy in mind. It is rather unusual since it is a single-shot bolt action." Nyx replied in a rather calmly fashion as she took her hand off the grip of her handgun.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio giggled “yeah yea-” "I should warn you that I can react way faster than you can pull that knife out of your boot. Anyhow. My weapon is a custom-made sniper rifle chambered in .408 Cheytac. My friend built it for me with extreme range and accuracy in mind. It is rather unusual since it is a single-shot bolt action." Mio keeped her friendly smile thinking to herself she had no idea what Mio was trained to do and for how long. She then got low to get a better look at it “oh that looks fun...hmm sorry if i’m asking a lot after we just met but hmmm

Mio’s face started to turn red “hmm know wait never mind.” as she got up and walked past Anastasia about looking at the rang she was using “hmm if i’m seeing this right that’s like 2000 meters away no?

10Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 am

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
Despite of Nyx's warning, Mio replied with a giggle before smiling. Soon after, Mio returned her attention towards her Sniper Rifle. Nyx watched as Mio examined her sniper rifle in great detail before speaking once more. It was only once she had finished examining Nyx's sniper that Mio started speaking again.

“Oh, that looks fun...Hmm sorry if i’m asking a lot after we just met but hmmm” Mio started. Nyx could tell that she was a bit concern about how many questions she was asking her when they had barely met. Nyx didn't really mind all this questioning as she was extremely used to it. To be exact, it has been a long while since Nyx had had a decent conversation with someone. Nyx's profession often left her no time to talk with other people in a casual manner like this. It was a rather refreshing change of pace for Nyx.

“Hmm. Know wait never mind.” Mio added in an embarrassed fashion before heading over to the range that Nyx was practicing on earlier. Mio then looked at the range between the bench and the targets before asking Nyx a question.

“Hmm if i’m seeing this right that’s like 2000 meters away no?” Mio asked curiosity.

"Yes, that range is a 2000 meter range. That is the range I usually shoot from when I am out in the field. My Mentor trained me to shoot at ultra-long-range." Nyx replied calmly as she ran her hand through her hair. Nyx had been trained extensively by Atlach-Nacha to be be an ultra-long-range sniper. In addition to this, shooting from 2000 meters had became second nature to her.

"The longest shots I ever made precisely and accurately were at 5000 meters which is the max range of my sniper rifle." Nyx explained.

11Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 am

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
As she was looking down rang and Nyx said 5000 meters. “Oh tha- what! 5000 meters!?!?!” She turned to Anastasia “what-what did you use a canon or something?” She then pulled out her scroll and looking somethings up it didn’t take long. “Oh sorry about that if i may ask you some more questions if that ok with you if not i’ll stOOPPP!” As Mio was asking her if it was ok to ask her more questions and she tripped on her foot and fail and hit her Barrett M95 and it hitting the floor. “Ow again?..This is getting old and what did i hit?” As she rubbed the back of her head and looked up at Anastasia with one eye open. She didn’t even know it her her Barrett M95 “Sorry about that i guess i have two left feet today but i am better with my weapon than my feet i guess.” Mio than giggled a little thinking it was funny.

12Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
After she had finished talking, Nyx watched as Mio turned towards her before saying “what-what did you use a canon or something?”. Soon after Mio had done this, Nyx watched her take out her scroll and messed around with it for a bit before putting it away. Mio then stated "“Oh sorry about that if i may ask you some more questions if that ok with you if not i’ll stOOPPP!” Soon after, Nyx watched Mio trip for like the second or third time so far. Nyx then watch as Mio's Barett M95 fell on the floor. As Mio got up a few moments later, she apologized by saying "Sorry about that i guess i have two left feet today but i am better with my weapon than my feet i guess.” Nyx shook her head for a bit before speaking once more.

"I don't mind you asking me questions, Mio, since you are a fellow sniper. However, to answer your question, the only things I used for my 5000-meter shot is my sniper rifle and the specialized Ulta-Long-Range Match Grade ammo I developed on my own." Nyx replied calmly as she held her sniper rifle out for Mio to handle. Despite of Mio's clumsiness, Nyx felt somewhat comfortable letting her handle her sniper rifle.

13Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Empty Re: Check out these guns (Nyx/Mio/Closed) Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
"I don't mind you asking me questions, Mio, since you are a fellow sniper. However, to answer your question, the only things I used for my 5000-meter shot is my sniper rifle and the specialized Ulta-Long-Range Match Grade ammo I developed on my own." what? She made the ammo herself? Than Anastasia hold out her weapon to Mio she was lost for a sic on what she was doing. Than it came to her and she smiled turned to her own weapon to see...it..on..the “Oh no is that want fail!?!?!” She then picked it up as fast as she could and was cheeking it making sure nothing bad has happened to it and hugged it when she found it was ok. “Huh? Oh sorry about that. If you’re going to let me use it hand over my weapon to you as well.” As she walked over to Anastasia and took her weapon and heald out her weapon for her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum