You are not connected. Please login or register

Mordred Nightshade (Believe to be Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mordred Nightshade

Enrollment Form

Mordred Nightshade (Believe to be Complete) 165623

Basic info
Name: Mordred Nightshade

Birthday: December 6

Race: Human

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 150 lb.

Face Claim: Hōtarō Oreki (Hyouka)

Stats
STR:2
AGT:2
SPD:3
SPT:5
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Group: Dusters

Dislikes: Groups of people, grim, faunas discriminators

Fears: groups of people, death, loss of a friend.

Overall Personality: Mordred is a quiet and shy person. He is often found with his head in a book or training alone. He usually never talks unless talked to and expects others to think the worse of him because of how he has been treated. He has gained social-anxiety from his previous experiences with the gangs and often gets night terrors from his past.

He sympathizes with the Faunus and the way they are treated because of the way he was treated in his past. His associations with the local gangs showed him how evil humans could be and how easy it was to fall to that path. He has always wanted to help the Faunus with there problems, defend the discrimination, and bullying when he saw it but his anxiety gets in the way of his endeavor to help. This has caused him to be seen as a side-liner, watcher, or just plain uncaring of there plights.

He was always interested in the way Dust was used in the world. He would read about Dust and the research on it as much as he could gaining an intimate knowledge on the ways it could be used and how it is used. He has always wanted to gain the ability to make Dust imbedded clothes and tattoos and is slowly making his way to that level of skill. His overall goal is to gain the ability and intelligence to wield all types of Dust in their raw forms.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Forest Green
Semblance: Mirage, The ability to cast illusions that interfere with two senses, Sight and hearing. At the moment illusions blur after 30 sec. and completely dissipate after 1 min. and the sounds caused by the illusions become static after 25 seconds and dissipates after 50 sec. has passed. Currently he can only create a coply of himself Mordred is hoping that by training and use he can increase the amount of times he can use his illusions.

Item 1:
Silenced Pistol = Stille Natt (Silent Night)

Overall Length: 194 mm

Barrel Length: 108.00 mm

Weight (Empty): 1.65 lb.
Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum; .357 SIG; .40 S&W; .45 ACP

Action: Short-Recoil; Double-Action/Single-Action

Feed: 18-round detachable box magazines

Range: 164 ft. (50 m; 55 yds.)

Sights: Iron Sights

Ammunition: Currently using .45 ACP and is planning on acquiring Wind Dust rounds.

The color style of Stille Natt is a Dawn purple slowly darkening until it is midnight black at the barrel of the gun.
Stille Natt stays on Mordred’s hip when he pulls them out he has one in each hand.  

Item 2: Wind Dust Rounds (50 Wdr.)

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Mordred Nightshade on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 7 times in total

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Sorry for the wait! I'm Leena and I'll be your mod today!

This is a Really good application! super organized and specific. However, there are a few fixes to be made.

Face Claim: Your image come up broken, it may be because of how big it is. While I am able to see it sometimes, a smaller picture might work better.

Semblance: The semblance you have is super vague. the ability to create WHATEVER can be very easily abused and we could end up having some godmodding issues. I suggest making it so that the things you create are all made up of a single material, and fit into one specific category for start, which can be upgraded later. (Damage/buff/utility/defense).

Item 2: Dust infused clothing is something that is available through events and/or the item shop, but not in a starting application. Since you have a weapon in the first item spot, your second item can be a physical armor/shield, a magical (dust) armor/shield, or 5 posts worth of any Rank 1 dust. (personally, I'd go for the rounds of wind dust you were already planning to get, but its up to you.)

Bump when done!

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Mordred Nightshade

Thank you for replying and commenting on my Character post. I am very grateful for the help in editing and fixing said post. I have now edited it and hope it is more to your liking.

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Heyo. Oli here. Leena has let me take over this app cuz. She's got more important things to do. (Life n stuff)

Anyway.

Most of your app checks out. However the semblance is still an issue.

As Leena has said:
Leena Lilac wrote:The semblance you have is super vague. the ability to create WHATEVER can be very easily abused and we could end up having some godmodding issues. I suggest making it so that the things you create are all made up of a single material, and fit into one specific category for start, which can be upgraded later. (Damage/buff/utility/defense).
To simply Leena's words. Your semblance does have some godmod capacity. Which is not good. It breaks immersion and overall. It's just not cool. So that's going to have to be fixed.

Sorry if It's a bit of an idea block but. Yeah. Rules are rules after all. They're there to keep us in our place and to make sure fun can be had.

5Mordred Nightshade (Believe to be Complete) Empty Fixed Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Mordred Nightshade

Changed it so he can only create a copy of himself. Hope this is okay.

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
As far as I can say you're good to go.

I'll have to figure out how to move threads n stuff. But yeah.

You're good to go. I'll see if I can get the technical stuff working for ya too. :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum