You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot and Cold (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Hot and Cold (Invite) Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
It was a chilly December evening, where it began to snow lightly here in Bellmuse. It was true; it was cold, cold as if it this whole city was in a freezer right now. Some people would always try to comfort themselves in warmth by wearing big and heavy clothes on them to protect them from the cold. Kyuseo on the other hand, doesn't need stuff like that. Before her arrival to this academy, she would always skip class and experience the outside of nature, no matter how cold or even terrible the weather is. Kyuseo was always a woman for nature, and was never afraid on what Mother Nature had in store for the young fox. No matter what the cost is, no matter how bad or nice the weather is, Kyu couldn't help but stop and smell the air outside. It was all nothing but relaxation for the fox lady. And opinions wouldn't do shit to her either. Call her crazy, if they may.

Right now, Kyuseo was sitting down under a blue-tinted tree to match the whole forest's color, wearing her usual attire, as she had her spear right next to her. One leg was bent, while the other one was laid down flat in front of her. She glared at the sky as the little snowflakes began to fall down onto the blue tinted grass. This forest was just so beautiful, and a little creepy that this forest was all blue. Maybe blue was the new green? Maybe someone painted the forest? Well whatever it was, it looks fantastic. Weird, but fantastic. Scratching her head, she still continued to watch the clouds covering the skies drop their flakes onto the grounds. It was all just so peaceful, and so spectacular on how the blue tinted forest really made the month of December stand out. Because of this, Kyuseo was lucky to be in this school.

2Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Aero

Aero
White winter coat, black pants, white boots, white scarf, gloves, and a beanie hat. She can't help it, white was her thing. Aero was currently taking a stroll in this snowy evening. It wasn't too long ago before it started to snow lightly. The cold never really bothered her, but it can be annoying at times if she says so herself. Aero would rather just stay inside her dorm where it's warm than to just come out here, knowing that the weather could change at any moment from its current gentle state. She would be willing to take on the nasty weather yes, but she doesn't have time to experience such drastic moments.

Aero right now had her twin Knight Smash Rifles, just in case if she encounters any grimm or any threat that just jumps out of no where and attacks her. She was prepared for moments like that. Fooled her once, shame on her. Twice? Not today.

As Aero kept walking, she noticed a silver-colored fox Faunus sitting below a tree while it was snowing, and in Aero's case, barely covered herself at all. She did admit though, the fox looked every beautiful. Still, wearing clothing on a weather like this was just absolutely ludicrous. Aero would give much credit to the foxy lady wearing such attire like that. Perhaps she should go say hi. Hopefully the stranger wouldn't come on aggressive or threatening to another stranger. She had her rifles attached to her like glue, just in case.

"Hello." Aero called out softly to the woman, as she slowly approached her to the point where she would be by the side up close. "I hope I'm not disturbing your tranquility on this fine, relaxing, yet chilly evening, and I do hope I'm not being so... hm... discourteous or anything among the lines," Aero breathed for a moment, trying to get her words together. "But I am guessing you must be pretty cold since you're wearing something so... barely or something like that, correct?" She asked. Well, this woman does look like she was much older, if she was ever to be a student. Very mature.

Honestly, she wasn't even trying to be rude. She was just curious, is all. Besides, it didn't even look like the fox was shivering or anything. It seems as though the woman was actually used to it.

3Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
The cool breeze brushing on Kyuseo's exposed skin here and there felt amazing. Definitely better than the heat, that's for sure. With having a semblance based on heat and being able to raise up her temperature a little so she can get herself warm and comfy was a brilliant idea for Kyuseo. While it wasn't really for combat just yet, she at least had a good way to keep herself warm without actually using fire. This was quite the life and advantage for Kyu, while everyone else would try to dress themselves up heavily. Then of course, other people might have a fire semblance like Kyu, but of course nothing too stronger than her's, anyway.

Kyuseo actually felt like she was about to sleep. About, when a scent struck her nose, causing her to sit up straightly. For a mere few seconds, Kyu continued to sniff the air for a moment. Someone was here. Not something, but someone. She was already disappointed enough it wasn't even a grimm she sniffed. Little did anyone know, she was part fox after all, and she was raised to smell "scents" that people or other creatures had, only to see if anyone was close by, like an actual fox. It was a handy skill, yes. A skill Kyuseo enjoyed. By the looks of it, it smelled like a human. A female one, to be more specific. Oh, the joy Kyuseo will have~

Before she knew it, a voice spoke to her, and it was definitely a female. As the female kept talking, Kyuseo turned her head around to the source of the voice. There, she found a short woman compared to Kyuseo, wearing all white except for the pants all cozy up, with white hair and large amber eyes that even caught Kyu's attention the moment she saw the female. She glared into her large amber eyes with Kyu's own red orbs, calmly listening to her as she spoke. Apparently, she was a little concerned with the fox Faunus's current outfit and the cold. The student was willing to confess that it would be true; she would be cold as hell, or would assume to be cold by another person's eyes. In the real world however, Kyu was all cozy, believe it or not.

After the female was done talking, Kyuseo began to softly chuckle at the girl, giving a warm, yet pleasant smile. Yes, she disliked humans, but now wouldn't be the time to appear hostile. Not now, but definitely later. "I do acknowledge your concerns for my health and such, human." She spoke gently for a moment. "But please, I'm absolutely fine. Wonderful, if I may say so myself." She continued, eyeing the human for a moment. While she did look quite fashionable, she couldn't but notice her two what seems to be gun weapons; what appears to be weapons as if they were from the future; an interesting sight to experience. Sadly, Kyseo doesn't do guns, so she can't try to snatch them away.

"Judging by your look, I'm assuming you think I might be a little old. I attend at Syne Academy, not too far from her. I'm also assuming you go there too, if I'm wrong." Kyuseo continued once again, shrugging. "My name is Kyuseo. Kyuseo Mion." She introduced herself, still keeping on her warm smile, and awaiting for the female to now introduce herself. It wasn't so long before the fox Faunus would bring out her sniding side of hers. But in a gentle way. For now.

4Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Aero

Aero
Aero couldn't help but also stare back at the woman as the foxy lady glared at the white-haired girl. For some reason, Aero felt a little... awkward. Of course not in a bad way, but just... awkward. She didn't know what kind of vibe this fox had, but it felt more cold than warm. In other words, it felt more menacing than friendly. But that was besides the point. This fox didn't jump on Aero and trying to beat the crap out of her or even try to mouth her off, so at least that gave Aero something to be a little relaxed for. For yet another reason, Aero felt as if she should be very careful around this woman. She was a fox, after all.

She was told that while the fox acknowledges Aero's concerns, she wasn't even cold. In fact, she felt great, which was odd to Aero herself. If Aero was in that outfit, she would be freezing to death. Was this like some sort of fox Faunus thing, or something? "Oh, so you're not cold at all?" She asked, sounding a little surprised. That would actually explain why she wasn't shivering or even looked bothered, as a matter of fact.

Aero couldn't help but blush as the fox caught on with the white-haired girl's expression. Not because she thought she looked old, which was one thing. But the outfit was just giving Aero a whole new level of something. Hopefully the fox wouldn't catch on with an idea like that. The woman then mentioned about being a student at Syne academy, much like Aero herself. "Ah, yes! I also attend to Syne Academy as well." She quickly nodded her head.

"My name is Aero. Simply just Aero." Aero then introduced herself. Aero didn't nother have have a surname. Just because. "So... what brings you out here?" She asked.

5Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:29 am

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
The fox Faunus shook her head in response to the girl's question. "Not at all. My semblance is Dark Fire, which means it's two times stronger than regular fire, and has longer durability than it, I guess. With it, I'm able to heat myself well, especially when it's winter. That's why I always get looks whenever I walk around in something like this when it's so cold." She explained a little about her semblance with another chuckle. Already, she liked the girl. Formal, yet just shy to Kyuseo's eyes. That, or just socially awkward.

Kyuseo nodded her head as this girl also goes to the same academy. "Great. We're just steps away to becoming a little more closer, then." She said. Well, now that she knows this girl goes to the same academy as her, maybe they weren't really as much as strangers, yes? They do go to the same school, so that's probably a thing.

Once the girl introduced herself, Kyuseo repeated it one more time, just to let it roll on her tongue. "Aero... and no surname, huh." She said, a bit surprised herself now, bu understandable. Not everyone would want to go by a full name; just their first one. She was then asked what she was doing out here.

"Nothing much, honestly. Went grimm hunting, found no grimm for like an hour, so I decided to take a break and it just started snowing. Now, I'll ask the same question to you: what brings you here in this odd colored forest?" She questioned, keeping her tone soft.

6Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:49 am

Aero

Aero
Aero rose one of her eyes in curiosity as she listened to the fox explain her semblance. Another type of fire that can consume regular fire? Interesting. This also meant that it can do far more damage than regular fire too. Still, it was actually smart to use her semblance to keep herself warm. "That's actually smart. I'm impressed." She said, tilting her head a little to show some interest.

Aero released an awkward chuckle as the fox mentioned being closer since they both attend the same academy. "Well... it is one step, I suppose." She said. Aero wasn't too sure if she would actually get along with this little fox lady, despite appearing kind to the girl so far. Trust and her guard was definitely something she needed to watch out for.

Aero then nodded as the fox questioned her not having a surname. "I intend to keep it that way. I would rather want to be known by my first, rather." She said. Aero didn't have a specific reason as to why, she just wanted to.

So, the fox was also grimm hunting. That's something. "I too was grimm hunting, but not too long ago like an hour." She chuckled. "If you'd like though, we can search for grimm together. That is, if you feel like it. If not, we can always sit here and just talk." She said.

7Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
Kyuseo's ears twitched a little as Aero offered to walk with her to search for some grimm. At least she'll have somebody by her side, making her less lonely. So, why not? "Sure. I guess I had enough relaxation for now. I'd love to take a walk, especially with a beautiful young woman like yourself, of course~" She complimented with a wink, still having on her smile. As always, Kyuseo would try to throw in a compliment here and there, just because she wanted to. Some people might think she's just flirting. Well, of course she is flirting, just in a playful way. Picking up her weapon and getting up afterwards, Kyuseo stretched her arms and twists her back to get a little more comfortable. Once she was then, she would then nod to Aero to not only signal that she was ready, but to also lead the way. "Hope you don't mind leading the way, dear." She said, adding a little giggle at the end.

8Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Aero

Aero
It looks like Kyuseo was willing enough to walk with Aero to search for some Grimm. At least now there's another person helping Aero look for some Grimm. "Perfect." She said, giving away a small friendly smile. Maybe this fox lady wouldn't be so bad as the white-haired girl thought. Not that she actually thought she was bad or anything. Just a little... suspicious is all. She was a fox after all, and she does know some stories and myths about foxes; specifically another name for them would be a kitsune. She thinks. Aero was never really a girl for tales and myths anyway, so she wouldn't really know.

Strangely being complimented by Kyuseo with a wink added a long, Aero released yet another awkward chuckle, her face turning light red once again while doing so. "...Thank you." She muttered, feeling a little uncomfortable while doing so. She just hoped the fox didn't really had a "thing" for someone whom they just met. Otherwise, trouble and such would start to rise up, and Aero has her grades to worry about.

Once Kyuseo got up and gathered her stuff, she then went on to tell Aero to lead the way and ending it with "dear". "Right, right." She nodded. Walking the opposite direction she came from, she would expect Kyuseo to follow along when Aero started to walk past her and forward.

As the two would keep walking, Aero turned her head to Kyu, still concerned about her being cold, despite the fact that she claimed she was warm, and physically didn't look like she was about to freeze her arms and legs off. "So Kyuseo..." She said, trying to start off a conversation. "You're really not cold?" She asked. Although this questioned was answered before, Aero just couldn't help but worry from the fox's attire.

9Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
The poor girl couldn't help stop her blushing from being so noticeable, even though it's displayed so lightly. It was still entertainment for Kyuseo either way. She just hoped Aero wouldn't take things the wrong way with the fox Faunus playful flirting and everything. "You're very much welcome." She replied to the human's gratification. Sadly, Kyuseo didn't get back a compliment from the girl. It would of been a win-win situation from there. Once Aero started to lead the way, Kyuseo followed. When Aero asked Kyu if she really wasn't cold, she couldn't but chuckle at the girl once again.

"Not at all. Like I said, I'm using my own semblance to keep me more. It doesn't seem like it on the outside or physically if you want to say it like that, but I'm really cozy." Kyuseo explained. It wasn't as if she had to actually use her own semblance for warmth, it's just all happening on the inside. "But speaking of semblances... I'm actually curious on what yours is. But judging by your name 'Aero' is some sort of combining form in relation to air, I'm probably guessing you can control air. Like aerokinesis, correct?" She said, looking back at the girl with curiosity.

10Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Aero

Aero
Getting yet another confirmation that the fox wasn't really cold, Aero just nodded in response. She just refused to believe it. But there was no point in arguing about it. If she said she's fine, then she's just fine. Nothing else to it. But speaking of semblances, Kyuseo asked about Aero's own. Giving some, or rather being reminded of some facts about Aero's name and giving a guess that she can control wind, her eyes widen a little. A smart little fox she was. Aero was impressed. "Wow, I can't believe you got it right. Some people wouldn't even get it just from my name alone and would just tell me it's all masculine and something among the lines." Aero then herself chuckled for a bit. "But yes, my semblance is in fact aerokinesis." She confirmed.

Aero found it really interesting that this fox had a stronger version of fire as her semblance, whereas Aero's is obviously Aerokinesis. It would quite be the interesting battle to see, even though it would be obvious to predict who would be the winner. In Aero's case, it would be herself, just because she has high confidence for herself.

"You know, with you and your dark fire and me with air, I would think it would be quite the interesting spar, don't you think?" She asked, as her friendly smile returned to her lips.

11Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
Kyuseo continued to chuckle at Aero's little statement, but was able to guess Aero's semblance correctly in one sentence. She deserved a pat on the back. Or rabbit. Rabbit is nice too; raw or cooked. "I don't think it sounds masculine at all. Maybe it's because of the 'o' at the end of your name. I mean, take my name as an example. It can be taken as a masculine name, in my own opinion. But like I said, it's probably because of the pronunciation of the "o" at the end. I don't know, that's just how I see it." She shrugged. "Honestly, just by your name having 'air' in it, it isn't so hard to guess that you must be able to control wind or something along the lines of it." Kyuseo continued.

Aero then suggested that it would be an interesting battle for the two since one of them have fire and wind. "True, true. I think it's also obvious on who would be the the winner at the end. Me." She said. "I mean, think about it. To keep it short and sweet, air can make fire much stronger and durability much higher." Kyuseo explained, getting a little cocky with herself. "Sure, air is okay and everything, but it's nothing more than just a fuel for a chaotic element such as fire." She said, with a small smirk.

12Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Aero

Aero
"Well, maybe now I know not to even think about doubting your intelligence." Aero chuckled. However, her smile immediately transformed into a frown as she heard Kyuseo mentioning she would be the winner of a future spar between the two. Her? The winner? This fox doesn't even know what Aero is capable of. If it's one thing she hates the most, it would have to be people being cocky, especially to people they don't even know. Her friendly and awkward look turned into a more challenging and hostile expression, looking a little threatening and offended by what Kyuseo said.

Taking a short deep breath for a moment, Aero then decided to talk once more. "While it's true air is actually a fuel to make fire larger and last longer, I believe I would clearly have the advantage when I can simply lift and throw you around, and soar around the skies while I'm at it, too." Aero said, returning the fox's little cocky persona. "The wind will be able to help enchant my speed, so the faster I am, the harder the impact of my melee attacks will become. Simple." She added.

"So with that said, I think now you know it's clearly obvious on who would be the winner now." Aero said.

13Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
The moment Aero spoke out about her semblance and its advantages, Kyuseo's smirk grew wider. Oho? Was this little human actually getting a little mad? Interesting. "Oh calm yourself, Aero. I was just kidding, despite my facts being right. We'll both be winners or whatever, just don't get so offensive about it." Kyuseo said. In reality, Kyu wasn't kidding at all. She really thought she could win over the human girl, but it seems as though Aero decided to take it to the heart and get a little feisty. She would want to stop and apologize before agonizing the human any further, but this could be interesting. Already she got someone mad, and of course Kyuseo would be wanting more of it. "Besides, even if I were to win and prove my point, we would be just friends in the end, right?" She said, attempting to drive the human's anger deeper. She wanted to see how this human would react, along with seeing the results of it. Perhaps a breakdown, maybe? Who knows? Kyuseo was just anticipating it all.

14Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am

Aero

Aero
Aero stopped in her tracks as the fox said that she was only joking around. That was it? She was just joking? Joking or not, she felt as though it was an offense. Aero's look became more stern and hostile by the minute. The friendly vibe was definitely gone from the white-haired human girl. The way this fox Faunus was spitting her words kept on getting Aero closer to the edge. "A joke? You expect me to take what you said as a joke. As you know, I take much pride into my own name and semblance, and the last thing I would ever need is to be mocked by it; joke or not." She barked.

Now this woman went on about being friends. Just what was she trying to pull off from all of this? Trying to piss Aero off? Because it was working, alright. "Cut the shit, Kyuseo. You know damn well we're not friends. Not in a situation like this, at least. You think this is funny seeing me getting intimidated by something like this, aren't you? Well congratulations, you got what you've wanted." She said, her tone slowly turning hostile.

Taking another deep breath and trying to choose her right words to say, Aero then made a little nod to herself. "If you really want to prove that you're better than me, you better do it now. Fight me. Right here, right now." Aero demanded. She wasn't too sure what this fox was capable of or what she would be getting into, but Aero would be ready for it, regardless.

15Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:14 am

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
Kyuseo looked back as to where the two were walking, but it didn't take Kyu to notice that Aero stopped in her tracks the moment she spoke. Turning around, she was just a few feet away from the human. And boy, did she sound pissed. It seems as though she just so happened to be a prideful woman. Her type of people, Kyu would have say. Only because they're fun to mess around with. "Come now. For such a little joke, you intend to take pride into it? Even to your first name? Honestly, that's just a little sad. Grow up, yah?" Kyuseo said, rolling her eyes as she shook her head. Kyuseo thought this girl was much smarter than this. Guess not.

But then came the best part: swearing! Looks like Kyu really drove Aero off, and she didn't even have to do much. Such joy. "Oh stop it, you're just saying that. We're still technically friends as you said 'not in this situation, at least', so I guess I don't have much to worry about. Besides, my intentions of trying to piss you off is rather non-existent. I just didn't expect you to get so mad at such a little joke, is all. Quite surprising, if I do say so myself." She said, keeping her gentlewoman side out for now. Of course it wasn't a lie that what Kyu said before wasn't a joke at all, but seeing Aero pissed was actually something new.

But this was where things got a little interesting. Very interesting: Aero offered a fight between the two. A sinister smile curled on Kyuseo's lips as she watched the girl. "Please, Aero. Never had I said one thing about being better than you, nor did I ever had any purpose of saying so. I did nothing more than just state facts and predictions among the lines. You need to learn how see the difference between reality and a little joke. So please, get yourself together. Grimm don't hunt for themselves. And I don't think they would even want to." She said.

"But of course... let's just say it would be a large mistake for you to challenge me to a fight... so how about we just drop this and move on?" Kyu asked.

This was about to be fun for the little fox Faunus to enjoy.

16Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 am

Aero

Aero
Maybe what Aero was actually childish, and really should of thought twice on it. Either way, what the white-haired girl said was was true. She was a prideful woman for her intelligence, semblance, and hell, even her own damn name. However, Aero couldn't really get the right words out of her mouth. Damn it. She didn't even know what to say; she was just enraged with anger right now. "I don't care if you find it sad or whatever the fuck. I live up to my own name, damn it!" She continued to bark. Just how did she manage to lose her cool to all of this? Was it all even worth it?

"Stop taking everything like a god damn joke and trying to make it look like you're the victim! You don't even have to directly say it to admit to say you're better than me. Like I said, congratulations; you've managed to piss the fuck out of me and you're taking all of this damn shit like it's just thin paper!" Aero yelled. She was literally just one click away from losing her rationality. And it was very soon, as well.

And that's where it all started. Being told by Kyuseo that fighting her would be a mistake, this just all tempted Aero. What even got her more irritated is that she shrugged it off like it was nothing at the end as she turned around. No, Aero was not about to let this shit drop and leave her as the angered fool. She wanted a fight with the fox; right here, right now.

Raising one of her Knight Smash Rifles, Aero proceeded to pull the trigger, as a green bullet zoomed into the open, having an intention to shoot Kyu's left shoulder. But no, instead, it scraped directly onto the Faunus's left cheek as an attempt, hoping for some blood to spew out. Hopefully that could give the fox some second thoughts.

"I said fight me! RIGHT! NOW!" She demanded with a roar. As it was mentioned before, Aero didn't know what she was up against, and for the fact she lost her cool in all of this. But whatever the case is, it's worth it. Or should be worth it.

17Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 am

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
Kyuseo's ears perked up as she heard a gun go off. Before the fox Faunus can even turn around to see what happened, she felt a bullet scraping against her left cheek. Kyu dared not to scream. She didn't even flinch from the attack. Instead, she just stood there. No part of her face moved, other than her eyes widening in shock. The pain was just unbearable. Kyuseo just wanted to lose it. But no, she didn't. Or at least... not yet she did. Blood started to leak directly from her left cheek as she stood there in shock. The cut did in fact sting since the cold brushed on her, so it was really hard to bear it. In fact, her right. hand was clutched open, as if she was holding onto something in the air to express her pain.

Slowly, the blood began to drip down from her cheek, and to her chin. Did this human really shot her? No, no. This can't be. A human couldn't possibly have done such a crude action. No matter how much she refused to believe it, it was all true: Aero shot her. With a snailed pace, Kyuseo used her right hand to wipe off from blood that was on her chin, that had also soaked on her shirt. Bringing her hand in front of her, was a large stain of blood. Now Kyuseo herself was pissed, and she barely even gets mad.

"Oh Aero, Aero, Aero." Kyuseo chuckled, as she turned herself around to show off her half bloodied face. "The moment I saw you, I thought you were a smart girl. Intelligent, in fact." She continued to chuckle. This time, it wasn't like her regular chuckle at all. It was something else, as if Kyuseo was ready for vengeance from the shot. "But no, you're nothing more than a pathetic human child who strives for a non-existent goal called 'perfection'." She said, as her voice became more grave. "I've already warned you once about attempting to pick a fight with me and you've decided to ignore my notice. If you want to piss and moan about having a fight, then you've got yourself a fight you'll regret and wish you've never wanted, you degenerate little shit!" She yelled in rage, as her expression itself was nothing more than pure fury.

And so, Kyuseo took off. She wasn't as fast, but she definitely was not slow. Just average. As Kyuseo dashed towards the human, the more stingy the cut got. No matter for the fox Faunus, though. It luckily enough wasn't her worry as of now. Once Kyu was close to Aero; about two feet away, she jabbed her spear through the earth in front of her, where she would be able to swing herself around Aero, where she would appear on the other side of the human, just to give an idea that Kyuseo was attempting to perform a swing kick while hanging onto her spear. Once she swung herself around, Kyuseo would then yank her her spear out, and then use the end of her spear to throw a quick jab to first Aero's head, then her back, and finally, whacking her head silly, with also an attempt to knock her down.

OOC:

18Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Aero

Aero
It seems as though the bullet didn't exactly go through the fox's shoulder, but it seems as though the bullet instead traveled directly onto the left cheek of Kyuseo. Not through it per se, but rather traveling against it. It was close enough as to where Aero wanted to go with this. She watched as Kyu just stood there in shock, and can already tell by the body language that the bullet's scraping was painful. Turning herself around, the white-haired girl then got to witness the bloodied face, well half-bloodied, of the fox, and boy she sure looks pissed.

The next thing she knew, Kyuseo dashed off towards Aero, where she was ready to block any attack given to her. When she used the spear as if it was a pole to swing on to perform a kick, Aero used the same rifle to shoot Kyuseo's cheek on the fox once again, but the fox ended up going on the other side of Aero, where she was suddenly jabbed two times, then whacked upside the head where she was then thrown onto the ground. And did that woman know how to hit hard.

Falling onto her stomach, she tried her best to bare the pain. In fact, it really didn't hurt much, but there was still pain. Crap. She thought, with one eye closed. However, Aero had to act quick before the fox could attack her once again. Getting onto her knees, the white-haired girl took a big huff, followed by releasing a large puff for her to launch herself right in the air. While she was in midair, Aero started shooting at least ten bullets on one rifle first, and ten from the other so she would have an aim to get the fox occupied with the bullets, then repeated what she did before just now: take a big huff, and following up was an exhale which released a large gust of wind from her mouth, and towards the fox.

Aura: 130 + 5 = 135/140
HP: 100/160

Left Rifle: 60/70
Right Rifle: 59/70

19Hot and Cold (Invite) Empty Re: Hot and Cold (Invite) Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Kyuseo Mion

Kyuseo Mion
With all of her combos being connected and successful, the fox Faunus looked like she was rushing to the point of just killing off the human, as Kyuseo was just about to stab Aero as she was immobilized on the ground for the moment through her chest. That however, all changed when the human girl blew herself up in the air, and started shooting multiple bullets. The first ten bullets were coming directly at Kyuseo, where she was able to easily deflect the bullets by the use of her spear's blade. This also went along with the second wave of bullets coming at her way. Easy. It didn't take long for Kyuseo to recognize a large gush of winding coming at her way, having the bullets being used as a distraction. Huh.

Soon, Kyuseo was then blown away by Aero's air attack, being thrown onto the ground. Quickly jumping back up, she then decided to copy what Aero did before: taking a big, deep breath, she then exhaled loudly, as a large blast of black flames streamed from her mouth, and towards the human female who was in mid air. Of course, if she does manage to descend back to the grounds, Kyu would simply move the stream down to the grounds as well.

OOC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum