You are not connected. Please login or register

A Storm On The Horizon (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel breathed a sigh of relief. The fight had taken a lot out of him as he had never had such an intense battle without his weapon, or Saria. He wondered to himself why there was a Grimm just casually sleeping in a bush on campus, you'd think there would be some sort of Grimm repellent or something like that but no. Nothing to stop Grimm from just waltzing in un-announced and attacking students willy-nilly.

Azazel sighed again, looking over to the other Faunus boys he noticed that Oliver seemed to have dealt the killing blow to the Ursa while Richard had obviously given support. Speaking (Thinking?) of Richard, he remembered that the boy had a flask of coffee on him and vowed to lay claim to it soon.

Seeling his resolve, Azazel made his way towards Richard. "So... about that coffee?"

27A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard yawned, returning his weapon to its shortened form and replacing it beneath his scarf. The caffeine had worn off far too quickly and he returned to his usual lazy, stubborn self. Odds are he needed a brief detox. He probably had classes to attend today atop all this work, eh forget it. I'll tell them I'm in shock or something he thought to himself, that ought to be a good enough excuse. The attack had surprised him though, perhaps there was a point to the curfew. Even so it hadn't really worked, he doubted the police in the city would have an easy time with Grimm. He glared daggers at Azazel, no meant no and the boy's poor aim could have cost them all greatly. "It's probably cold by now, not worth drinking." he then turned to Oliver, "Well, now we know how ineffective the curfew is, if those two guys don't kill us it looks like the grimm will. Kinda makes the lockdown seem a bit pointless if they're not even going to protect students against the constant threat just over that wall."

28A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver stood upon the head of the slowly dissipating corpse of the Grimm. Pulling his axe out of it’s head and resting it on his back. Oliver sighed and slid off the Ursa’s head and sat down on a shattered plank from the bench. “Yeah I suppose that much is true. Although personally coffee is gross in general.” Oliver shrugged and looked at Richard. “Yeah the Curfew is a little bit dumb. I mean it’s true either way but heck. Maybe if my plan comes to fruition we’ll be able to gain some ground on the situation.” Oliver noted and stood up. Pulling a page from his pocket and unfolded it into some sort of flyer. “I got a prototype for a notice slip going. I was gonna put the finished versions up but it’s to let people know I was going to host an unorthodox gathering in this very courtyard to discuss how others view this situation.” Oliver smiled as he held out the flyer prototype to show the two of them. “But again. That’s if this all works.”

29A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard let out a massive yawn, stretching his mouth has wide as it could go. "Eh, tell me how it goes" he shrugged, "It's for a good cause and all that but I probably need a nap, get a bit of food even. Best of luck though, hope the curfew gets lifted soon." He bellowed out another yawn, closely followed by the loud growl of his stomach, "The fish'll go off if I don't eat it soon and all that running about it really took it out of me, I'm famished." He half lied to get out of work, he was certain Oliver would try to draft him into helping with building the stage or even talking to a crowd, there'd be too many chattering voices shouting over him and not enough sleep. Stretching once he turned, waving goodbye to the pair, "Hope to bump into the two of you some other time.".

[Exit]

30A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue May 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Seeing the Bear Faunus walk off, Azazel decided that now might be the best time to take his leave. Turning to Oliver he spoke, "As fun as it has been, y'know, fighting off an Ursa without my weapon, I think i'm gonna take that as my cue to leave and... will, leave.". Not waiting for the boy to respond he decided to head back up to his room and help his sister un-pack. Then maybe he'd go into town for a couple of hours, check things out scope out his new home and such. But first, he'd need to grab his weapon. From that moment on, he vowed never to leave home without his gun. It was just too troublesome otherwise and to be quite honest fighting off an Ursa, using nothing but his wings was really quite painful and put a lot of stress on them, even with his Aura. '*sigh* Never do that again Azazel" He thought to himself as he walked off.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum