Enrollment Form

Thomas Kayo Encarna. Soushi11

Basic info
Name: “My name is Thomas Kayo Encarna”
Birthday: 09/09
Race: Faunus
Height: I stand, 5’ 9”
Weight: and weigh about, 172 Lbs
Face Claim: Miketsukami Soushi, from Inu x Boku SS.

Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 4
RES: 4
SPT: 1
Aura 100|200 HP

Personality
Group: “I find myself going more towards the Gadgeteers, myself. I personally have nothing against Dusters, and such but, I am terrible with dust lets face it I also prefer to just have a weapon on hand, or multiple depending as I am not much of a intense frontline fighter. .”

"I rather enjoy nature in its finest form, the form of wildlife. Either Domesticated or wild, I enjoy animals over all. Even the angry hostile ones. IF a Grimm isn't trying to eat my soul, or someone I knows soul, or just about anyone elses soul, I am perfectly okay with that grimm. They act at times a lot like wildlife, like birds and other animals. Mainly because I believe that the similarities to wildlife doesn't make them monsters or a "Darkness" that needs stopping, but I believe its because they could be a natural evolution to life in its defense against us. Its entirely theoretical, and likely not true, but hey I can hope for the best right? Wait, how is that the best, that means nature is trying to kill us...."

"Probably my favorite thing ever, designing, building and working with weapons and armor. I helped my parents do it when I was younger and I've been working on my talent while training to be a hunter. I still don't know why my parents wanted me to be a hunter, all I know is that i'm going to become one before becoming a famous blacksmith like they were. I understand there were two of them and I cant possible be THAT good, but I mean I can try."

"Reading is, an interesting diversion from designing weapons of horribly cruel murder that are specifically made to take the life of an individual be it Grimm or otherwise. On that note I have a really dark and terrifying job, and the only way to escape that is knowing that there are other things out there besides just the dark area of my dream career. Like people who like to write interesting stories. I enjoy those interesting stories people who like to write, and I thank you for allowing me to retain my sanity in this dark cold business of death dealing."

Dislikes:
"I don't like actively getting my hands dirty. By that I mean I can fight, but I'd prefer not too? Actively I am a specific flavor of Pacifist, I will not directly harm an individual until they start shit with me and at which point I will attempt to break their limbs until they stop trying to start shit with me. After that if we cannot be friends I understand. Also this does not mean I am above designing a weapon for someone else to pick up later and use to murder someone, It wasn't my hand doing the murdering, so by all means my conscious is clean."

"People who dislike me, for no reason. Now I can understand if people have a decent reason to hate my guts, like say the fact I help design cold heartless murder machines known as weapons. However if you just hate my guts, and I dont even KNOW you, or have done you no wrong, treat me like a individual, not like a, a, a something you don't like for no reason. Some respect would be nice. On that note Racism sucks, just cause i'm a fox people doesnt mean im not also a normal people, just means I have super adorable ears, and a super sensitive extra appendage which I use for things like balance."

"A third thing I actively dislike, hmm thats hard. Probably people who feel I shouldn't be a hunter because i'm a pacifis-, no that would fall under the second dislike. Crud, i'm at a loss here, I dislike dogs? I dont know why, they bark and its scary and loud noises and stuff. Plus it doesn't matter if they like you, or if they dislike you, they chase you and its terrifying and I hate it. The heck is wrong with DOGS? Do they have like an attention deficit issue? Are they in debt for attention? DO I OWE THEM MY ATTENTION BECAUSE IM FOX PEOPLE!? Oh god the implications...."

Fears:
"Dogs. I love all wildlife, but after thinking about it with that recent line of questioning. I am absolutely in terror of dogs. Canines are crazy, thats the only way anything makes sense, absolutely crazy. Loyal beyond reason, brave beyond reason, are willing to charge things bigger than them because its fun, or hell I don't know why a dog would chase a car, all I know is their apparently freaking crazy. Plus they chase things, because they apparently can, and its fun. I don't like being chased, its scary, thus dogs are scary. Thus I fear them, as they know no fear, know no form of betrayal, and will most likely one day if not already do, rule the world."

"Spiders, let me be more specific here. Arachnids. I dislike anything from the family of Arachnids, and I will actively admit I have Arachnophobia. Because a spider can range from, friendly pest control to, accidently kill you in your sleep due to it being scared for its life. They range anywhere from, the size of a quarter, and feel like a slight itch, to upwards to 'HOLYGODITSATTACHEDTOMYFACEANDATTACKINGME' size. Dont even get me started on the potential on a spider grimm, they would be effing huge, and would be effing terrifying and the Giant scorpion bastards are already terrifying enough. I dont need that stuff in my imagination...OH GOD ITS ALREADY THERE, NIGHTMARES, NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS"

"The Dark. I dont mean the Grimm no, im fine with Grimm. Cept Death Stalkers, those are the scorpions right? Pretty sure those are the huge scorpions. Anyway, no I mean the dark, the unknowable night. When the sun goes down and all light stops flowing through the natural world. When unseeable predators roam the land, hunting their prey which is tired, exhausted, weary, and unable to see. Whether to strike from the shadows while their prey is weak, and alone, or while it sleeps. I fear the natural darkness of the world, the lack of light and the unknown. It terrifies me, it makes me feel like i'm being hunted, stalked, preyed upon. First comes the rapid paranoia, like someones watching me, then I feel like im being watched, then I start to panic, and as mom always told me, as soon as you show panic, it has you dead to rights. Panic removes higher brain function, causes you to do stupid things, stupid things get you killed. I dont like the dark because I like being alive. So I tend to use candles and stuff, I should prolly upgrade to a flashlight so things don't catch on fire thinking about it now."

Overall Description: Thomas, stands at 5 foot 9 Inches, and is a fox type Faunus, as such he has a singular Fox tail, as well as a pair of snow white fox ears enjoying their time amongst his snow white hair. Interestingly enough he has an easy time of blending in with humans and like due to the fact he has found a way to use his relatively simple Semblance to hide his ears within his hair, due to the use of piercings which he has three of, two on his right ear, and one on his left all three golden in color. This does not get rid of the distinguishing fact that he still has a fox tail all of the time, however he tends to talk it off as a fashion accessory. His left eye is golden, and his right eye is a piercing ice blue.

His physical build is that of a mental user, and not of a physical brawler, or a craftsman. However he is proficient in the use of his sword, whether that is because he makes up for his lack of physical bulk with his semblance, or if he just makes due with proper technique and what he has access too is anyones guess.

Overall Personality: Thomas' personality is along the lines of "Carelessly Contained". He is willing to open up and talk to anyone, however most people don't ask, so he doesn't tell. Overall he enjoys reading and studying and making sure that his studies are always up to par. However he's not against having fun he just, doesn't understand how to have fun. His idea of an entertaining day is reading, listening to music, or practicing his forging, drawing, mathematics, or swordsmanship, techniques. Meaning while he can be a little socially awkward, or a little thick, or a little salty because people called him Thomas rather than "Kayo", he's about as normal as everyone else.

However when people get on his bad side, they tend to stay there forever. Kayo's darkside tends to be a place of dislike, shunning, and sometimes depending on how far you are on the shit list, outright passive aggression. What? He has standards, hes a pacifist.  

Abilities
Aura type: “I have a recovery type Aura. It helps with my low Aura amount.”

Aura Color: “My Aura color is a light ice blue, it also feels cold to others within range of it, as an odd manifestation effect I acquire what others like to call “Ghost Tails” A total of eight of them. They appears as phantoms that flicker around my form but are immaterial and just kinda exist as a part of my Aura.”

Semblance: ”My semblance can be described as Utility. Itsl effect is that It allows me to manipulate the movement of metal at my will, with a cost of Aura. This allows me to fight using multiple weapons, call my weapon to me if I need it, or just about any other thing I can think of if theres enough metal around me. Sadly there are limits to this, if the object is hand held, the Aura cost is manageable. If its bigger than, the strain tends to be too much to be considered worth. It would be a terrible miscalculation to cause me to render myself unconscious during a fight with Grimm.”

Item 1: Tier 1: Weapon. “My weapon itself? Oh you’re asking why I have no blade in my sheath. Easy question to answer, you see the actual sheath itself is meant to hold a blade, yes. However the blade I no longer have, Long lost family Heirloom or something, I don't know. Anyway this sheath itself is also a blade, designed to look like a finely crafted elegant metal sheath. Its meant to resemble a dragon taking flight, as such the silver trim on the bottom and wrapping around is actually razor sharp, meant to be the blade. The rest of its design is just inlaid metal, all of the same type thus not making the weapon brittle or weak, as its all one piece. Going all the way down to the metal hand guard, which is meant to look like a dragons wing, and also the opening to the sheath itself, where another hand guard would be for another blade.

The handle itself is merely just overlay around the metal frame of the entire blade, as making a blade two pieces is inefficient. Hence why the wood is wrapped with fine cloth to keep me from having the wood deliver splinters or cutting myself on the metal due to use. Coincidently also keeps me from being electrocuted by electrical attacks through my blade. Attached to the hilt itself is a standard sword knot, in red coloration used more in combat against other people, to draw their eyes to it as a distraction rather than the tip of the blade, as well as that it further disguises its actual use as a weapon rather than a protective measure. As the edge is bladed I wear it on the back of my waist, where I won't accidentally cut myself. Also makes a handy, hand rest. No hand pun intended. ”

Item 2: Tier 1 Magic Armor. (Anti-Dust)
Spoiler:
”Why is the Kimono special? Pretty simple really, its, well its armor. Yeah I know that doesn't make much sense, but i'm not really one to judge the fact my parents could blacksmith better than I could. Apparently you can use Dust in very interesting ways to create a hardening effect. I am unskilled in dust, however I do know that the Kimono itself is inlaid with this effect making it harder than normal cloth and meant for combat. On that note the areas that couldn't be reinforced with advanced methods of craftsmanship have been reinforced with actual steel, and chain links. Other than that, it can pretty much be worn at any time, as such it tends to be my actual uniform during outside activities, or activities requiring combat. Basically if i'm outside or not in class, i'm wearing the armor.”

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2Thomas Kayo Encarna. Empty Re: Thomas Kayo Encarna. Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Thomas Kayo Encarna. Zzzz21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum