You are not connected. Please login or register

Out for a run {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out for a run {Open} Empty Out for a run {Open} Sat May 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
The sun was still low in the sky as it slowly started to warm the morning air. Meiko was just sitting by the window looking over Syne Academy. "Man why am i up.......The sun isn't even 30% up yet, man this sucks why you lave me sleep. i love yous Ugh! i guess I'll go for a jog or something maybe that well help me get back to sleep." She that got dressed to go out for a walk or jog what ever it is she was going to do. As she was about to head out he door she grabbed her katana's and tied them to her sides and headed out the door.

As she stepped out form the dorm room the cool night air was still cold and it woke her up more. "Oh man it's clod and now i'm really wake now man this sucks."

2Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Sat May 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Alexander Redgrave

Alexander Redgrave
Alex snarled awake, his left hand immediately flying to the revolver on the dresser, cocking and aiming it in a single smooth motion. All of this was by pure reflex; no thought entered the equation until he realized he was trying to shoot at nightmares and shadows. Panting heavily, Alex dropped Gravedigger to the bedspread, running his hands over his face, as if to rub away the half-seen monstrosities and horrific visions. Sighing to himself, Alex slowly got out of the bed and began to go through his morning routine, set all those years ago when fitness was not for looking good, but might have been the difference between outrunning a pack of hungry Beowolves, or…

…well, Alex didn’t want to think about ‘or.’

Hanging from the beam from his room, Alex quickly ran through his strengthening exercises, his hands never far from Gravedigger & Grandia at any given time. Quickly dressing, Alex put on shorts and a simple t-shirt, something to sweat in. The only thing that made him look any different than the average jogger out here at this godless hour, when the sun didn’t shine and the wind chilled you to the core, were the two massive revolvers holstered in the small of his back. Then again, Alex mused, Here at Syne, that might just be what makes me look the *most* normal.

Laughing slightly, Alex exited the dorms, glad to find something of joy this early in the damned morning. He began running at a decent clip, his breath steaming in the midmorning air, no rhyme, reason, nor pattern to his path; mere whimsy told his feet where to go and what paths to follow. Midway through his usual distance, Alex came across another girl who looked like she was a runner as well. Not like that was the most difficult guess in the world, Sherlock- what other strain of people are masochistic enough to get up at this hour of the day? Alex mentally berated himself. Still, as he continued to approach, Alex became more and more interested in the girl with the silvery, violet hair that looked as delicate as the flower it was named after. Eventually shrugging to himself, Alex decided that he may as well be cordial. Coming to a stop before the girl, Alex put on a winning smile and introduced himself. ”Hey, I’m Alex, nice to meet you. So what are you doing at this ungodly hour of the day?”

3Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Sat May 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Sienna Dark

Sienna Dark
The sun had barely peaked over the horizon, but Sienna was already up and about. She was standing by a tree in one of the many little spots of grass on campus. Nature was always one of Sienna's favorite things to be around which was partially due to her semblance, but then again it was likely that her semblance was also partly sue to her connection to nature. Being able to sense using the ground around her was an interesting ability, but would be rendered useless if there was not earthy substance around her. Many things could dampen or rid her of this sense, but luckily due to the nature of this sense Sienna could sense any earthy substance around her even if she wasn't touching it. The Reason she often stepped out at night was to test this skill in a dark place where earth was present, but the recent curfew made it difficult to be outside in a dark area except in the early hours of the night and the wee hours of the day.

Usually Sienna only saw professors out this early, but as with anything there is the occasional exception, a student in this case. Of course just as she thought about that an exception appeared in view. Just as she thought she had seen the one and only student she would for another half hour another student exception made itself known. Two students at the same time is an odd sight this early in the morning Sienna would approach two simply to strike up a conversation, since she had been standing alone outside for some time, and hadn't spent enough time on campus to make many friends. "Most students are still tucked in bed this early in the morning."

4Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Mon May 04, 2015 1:51 am

Meiko White

Meiko White
She was now done try to go back to sleep now and started her run but before long someone stopped in fort of her. ”Hey, I’m Alex, nice to meet you. So what are you doing at this ungodly hour of the day?” Meiko smiled "Hey I'm Meiko nice to meet you Alex. I couldn't sleep so i came out for a run what about you?" Meiko was in a good mood now she was always happy to meet new people. Alex looked to be about "6'0" fall and had crimson red hair. She was smiling but had a funny feeling someone was watching them but she just kind of put it off. She put one of her hands on her sword "Most students are still tucked in bed this early in the morning." another voice came form behind Meiko. She than turned to see another person it was another girl she looked to be only like "4'0" or so. "Yea i wasn't able to sleep so i came out for a run, May i ask why you are up so soon?"

5Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Wed May 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Alexander Redgrave

Alexander Redgrave
Alex smiled and nodded as Meiko introduced herself. ”Pleasure to meet ya, honey. Anyways, I reckon I’m the same way. The day I sleep is the day I give up s-omething not polite to mention in mixed company.” Alex smirked and laughed at his intentional lead on before the hairs on the back of his neck prickled up. He forced himself not to spin around on the spot, but still his left hand went unconsciously to Gravedigger’s handle as he slowly turned to face whatever it was his instincts were warning him about. He saw absolutely nothing. Then he looked down.

Below him, he saw a girl that must have measured four foot nothing on a good day. Either that, or the morning blindness hit Alex worse than usual today. ”Most students aren’t awake at this ungodly hour of the morning because they are normal, well-adjusted members of society who actually have a functional relationship with their beds.” Redgrave thumped his chest, puffed it out, and generally did his best to look as ridiculously pompous as possible. ”Behold! Us, the sleepless, the bold, the hopelessly masochistic.” Alex laughed before turning to the new girl before him. ”Though you’re one to talk, committing the same sin of being awake way too damned early in the morning as we are. What’s your excuse?” He grinned before continuing. ”And more importantly, what’s your name, sweetheart?”

6Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Sienna Dark

Sienna Dark
The two were obviously taller than Sienna as was every student attending Syne that she knew of, but she didn't let her height bother her. The other female stated that she wasn't able to sleep which was understandable, but the odd one was the one who was named Alex, he made an entire scene about how each of them were not asleep. "Whoa there buddy, sure we're all people who are up earlier than most, but this isn't a three ring circus. Oh yeah I'm Sienna by the way." She conversed. Sienna left a short pause for either to cut in before continuing. "Unlike most I like to get up this early, for multiple differing reasons. Unfortunately most spots on campus don't allow for a good viewing of the sunrise." The campus blocked many good viewpoints to the city or nature and many other things, and the recent curfew didn't allow students off campus. Due to this Sienna was stuck enjoying only what nature the campus had to offer as well as missing a good sunrise every morning.

7Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Sun May 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion awoke and looked up to a clock on the wall, it was very early in the morning. There were two reasons on why Orion was up this early one reason was that he always woke up this early because it was the only time that he wouldn't have to deal with his family and also because he was thinking about his family Was it right to leave?.. No of course it was otherwise they would of killed me for killing Lynx.. But it wasn't my fault right? It was a kill or be kill situation.. Maybe I should let it go and just forget about all that no point dwelling on the past right?.. I wonder if they even know I am gone?.. Something tells me forgetting about them is going to be easier said than done. He decided to go outside and just walk around hoping that it would clear his head. We he got outside he saw that he wasn't the only one up. Orion saw 3 other students two girls and one guy. Orion then thought Well then it seems Syne has quite a few early risers.. I wonder what they are doing up?.. Meh it is probably none of my business.

8Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Sun May 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
Meiko giggled at Alex and this Behold! Us, the sleepless, the bold, the hopelessly masochistic. "Nice." Alex than turning to the other girl. ”Though you’re one to talk, committing the same sin of being awake way too damned early in the morning as we are. What’s your excuse? And more importantly, what’s your name, sweetheart?” Meiko looked at the girl as well. "Whoa there buddy, sure we're all people who are up earlier than most, but this isn't a three ring circus. Oh yeah I'm Sienna by the way. Unlike most I like to get up this early, for multiple differing reasons. Unfortunately most spots on campus don't allow for a good viewing of the sunrise."

Meiko than looked around *Hmm she has a point.* As she was looking around she seen someone els walking around. *Hmm i didn't know so many people get up at this early.* "Hey theres someone els over there."

9Out for a run {Open} Empty Re: Out for a run {Open} Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion was spotted by a girl dressed in all white so he decided to walk up to the girl and her little group and introduce himself "Hello.. My name is Orion Xingguang.. I didn't know 3 other people wake up this early." After introducing himself to the group Orion then thought Hmm maybe it would be nice to become friends with these people... Maybe then I can finally take my mind off of that.... Although that guy seems to be getting to friendly with the ladies a little fast right?.. And I don't think that girl is really interested in him the dude should really know when a girl isn't interested right? Even I know that and back in my old school I had quite a few girls that would probably throw themselves in front of a bus for me... Not that I would have them do that I have enough blood on my hands I wouldn't want to be the cause of another death.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum