You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Skylight Woods had been a rather popular spot for many of the Bellmuse natives, at least until the Grimm started to show up here in greater and greater numbers. Nowadays the forest was relegated to a few larger events, such as festivals, which were rather well guarded affairs, or even fewer small picnics and sites for camping. It seemed, however, that maybe the forest clearing would soon no longer be used at all, as some rather dangerous Grimm had been spotted in the area, terrorizing what few people still came out here. In an effort to keep some form of normalcy in the face of the continual rising threat of the Grimm in the local area, Bellmuse appealed to Syne Academy to assemble a hunting party of sorts to take care of the issue. Warren wondered why they couldn't send in an actual team of Hunters rather than a rag-tag team of students, but then he remembered the entire reason for Syne Academy's founding was to try and attract more Hunters into the kingdom.

He gave a tired sigh as he slowed himself to a stop, taking a moment to look around a small clearing that he'd found himself in and pick out a few leaves that'd gotten stuck on his armor. "Anyone see anything yet?" Warren asked, not actually expecting for anything to have actually been found yet.

2Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy decided that she needed money in order to buy Dust in order to get more money for more Dust, and so on... She was approached by a teacher that mentioned a hunt party in the Skylight Woods that she could join. Apparently, the place was more dangerous by the days, and someone had to do something about it. Sevy decided to sign up for the hunt. How bad could it be anyway?

The day of the hunt, she found herself with someone wearing a clad armor. He seemed experienced and strong in that armor, while in contrast, Sevy was wearing again a school-uniform-like outfit, her beige and red one. She grew to like that color scheme. As Warren spoke up, Sevy tried her best to look for any threat at all, but nothing was in sight. "No sorry, nothing on my end." She was on the tip of her toes with her hand right above her eyes trying to look the furthest she could.

She then looked at Warren. "Are you sure we are at the right spot?"

3Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon May 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia overheard the talk of a hunt in the Skylight Woods and she immediately thought A fight that I can actually kill something! I am so in! This better not be a waste of time! Octavia then went to the Skylight woods a day early because she got to excited she found a pretty good spot to just hang out for the night though.

When the day of the actually hunt came Octavia was already ready to go with her massive blade. Only one problem was that she didn't know where the hunt would be taking place. Octavia thought it would be best to go around looking for the other people that were supposed to be on the hunt. Eventually she cam across a guy who was wearing some armor and a girl with black hair. Octavia then said to them "Hey there I am Octavia Kasai.. I am going to guess you are here for the hunt too?"

4Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Warren looked up at the sound of chirping birds, a small flock of them flying overhead, before glancing back at the girl following behind him. Severa, as she had been introduced as when they first set out, was… interesting. Not only due to the fact that it seemed like that she’d come out into this little venture in a school uniform, though not one that belonged to Syne, or even one that Warren recognized at all, but more even more intriguing was her eyes, and how she seemed to always keep one hidden behind her hair. Warren had managed to catch a glimpse of it on occasion, when her hair swayed as they walked, and he could’ve sworn that he saw glimpses of an orange iris, and… something moving inside it? No, it must’ve just been his imagination. He soon caught himself staring at her and quickly shook himself out of it, turning back towards the clearing. Hopefully she hadn’t noticed him doing that.

He cleared his throat before responding to her. “Sorry, Severa, but… I’m sure we’re in the right area… I really can’t say for the exact spot though. The only directions we have are from people who’ve seen it, and they’re usually too busy running away to really give accurate directions.” He opened his mouth to say more, but his train of thought was interrupted by the sound of someone else approaching.

Quickly, Warren shifted his attention to the newcomer, expecting a threat, only to find himself rather dumbfounded by who it was that showed up. Another girl, this one dressed ridiculously with a large cape, and what Warren supposed could be considered as armor, carrying a massive double-edged blade in her hands. Warren blinked, wondering if he was hallucinating, and if women like that wandered out forests too often. He blinked once. Twice. Thrice. Nope, still there.

Warren turned to look at Severa. “Well… I guess that solves the question of whether we’re in the right place or not,” he says, keeping his tone as even as possible, before turning back to Octavia. “Umm… Yea, we’re here for the… hunt. Are you, uh… here for the same thing?”

5Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Tue May 19, 2015 12:24 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As Sevy was walking alongside Warren, she felt observed. She first thought that their target could be near, but then she noticed that Warren was the one looking at her from time to time. She wondered why, but then she looked at herself a moment and then back at Warren. "Oh yeah, the lack of armor..." did she thought to herself. She then noticed that he seemed to stare at her face, her eye maybe? She looked away, trying to hide it as she didn't know what he would think of such a weird eye. It's true that other people at Syne weren't bothered by it, but again, a lot did laughed at her for it by the past...

After some walking, Sevy noticed a woman in a quite revealing "armor" coming out of the woods. She seemed to be here for the hunt as well. It was nice to have more people as Sevy realized that she only had one vial of Dust. She wouldn't be of great use to the fight except with her semblance that she will probably use to support the other two.

She waved at the newly introduced Octavia. "Hello Octavia, I'm Severa, it's nice to meet you. I can't wait to fight alongside you too" She gave her a smile before looking at the forest, she had a weird feeling now...

6Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Thu May 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia noticed both of the people she met in the woods seemed to be staring at her a little she looked at her self trying to figure out what they were looking at until she spoke "What is it the cape? Well don't expect me to talk it off I like my cape!.. Or maybe you are amazed by my weapon? I know it is pretty cool isn't it?" Octavia then lifted the blade and rested it on her shoulder. Then she heard the girl introduce her self and she replied "Yeah I look forward to fighting alongside you as well Severa" Octavia then looked over at the other member that was present and she said "Well aren't you going to give your name? I mean we are going to be fighting together so I think knowing names is going to be better in combat what if we needed to get someones attention and we didn't know their name? You get my point?"

7Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Sun May 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Warren gave a quiet scoff, rolling his eyes underneath his helmet. "If you took off that cape, you wouldn't be wearing much else..." he mumbled quietly, glancing off to the side. He sighs and shakes his head, looking back at Octavia and crossing his arms. "Well you could always just call me 'that guy', or 'dude', but I guess you have a point. My name's Warren. I'm guessing that you haven't found anything yourself, yet if you're standing around here with us?"

Warren glanced sideways towards Severa, noticing her turn away towards the forest. "What's the matter?" he asked her, turning to look that way as well. He frowned as he tensed up a bit, clenching his fists unconsciously, as he felt a cold shiver run down his spine. There was something out there, but where? "I don't think we'll need to go looking for much longer, actually..." Warren said, his eyes and ears straining for any sign of the Grimm.

8Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy had a small amused smile when Octavia thought that her and Warren were looking at her cape or her sword. She didn`t even mention her armor as if it was out of the question they were looking at it. She didn`t know if Octavia was seriously not knowing, or if she just thought it was normal to have so few armor on that ``armor``. It was rather funny to think that she didn`t know rather than she didn`t cared. Sevy also heard Warren`s mumbling and couldn`t help but giggle a bit before smiling at Warren.

Sevy then returned to staring toward the woods as Warren asked her what was going on. ``I don`t know, I just feel like something is out ther watching us from afar. Could just be my imagination but at the same time, I just got that weird feeling.`` She keeps watch while still going forward as she prepares herself for anything. They had to come up with a proper strategy before the fighting would start, so Sevy started talking. ``Octavia, Warren, what do you usually do during a fight, I mean strategically? Also what are your semblances. Knowing how each others fight will increase our success chance. I tend to fight at long range but I can go in close too. But since I`m low on Dust I`ll basically support you guys with my semblance. It regenerates aura. So you`ll be able to fight more at full potential.`` She hoped that at least she could be useful to them when the fight wll come.

9Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Thu May 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octaiva smiled as she though So Warren and Severa are going to be fighting with me.. That is if we get to fight I mean seriously where are all the grimm at this is supposed to be a grimm hunt right? Octavia then heard Severa say something about how she thought she feels like something is out there which made Octavia thing Something out there? Could it be the grimm? Although it could be just some animal... But we are here for a grimm hunt so that means it is more likely to be a grimm right? I am so pumped for this battle! Then she heard Severa ask about fighting styles and semblances and Octavia while lifting up her massive blade said "Yeah I don't really have a fighting style really I just go in there an start fighting each battle is different so while a specific style works with one enemy it might not work for another so I never came up with a consistent style. As for my weapon however I think it speaks for itself. Now semblance and dust well lets just say I know how to turn up the heat in a battle. So you said you felt something out there right well I am going to go check it out why wait for whatever it is to come to us if it is a grimm then we should just go to it and get this over with maybe then things will get a little entertaining.... Not that socializing isn't entertaining I just think fighting is better." Then Octavia rested her weapon on her shoulder as began walking towards the area that Severa was looking at hoping to see a grimm.

10Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:00 am

King Taijitu

King Taijitu
KING TAIJITU
Level 1, HP 115

After a light nap, the white head of a King Taijitu woke to find the scent of something delicious. It perked its head up, looking around to find the source. This in turn woke the Black head of the large serpent beast, and they looked together. Eventually, the lighter of the twins was able to pick up on three faint heat signals in the distance, all human shaped. Slowly, the creature slithered toward the figures, creeping up with smooth movements so as to make minimal noise. When it got close enough to see the heat clearly but still be hidden well behind trees and branches, the King Taijitu stopped and began to observe, choosing not to strike and instead waiting patiently for the best opportunity for attack. The black head wanted to strike right away, but This week was the white head's turn to decide what the entire body did. The other mind had its fun last week.

11Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Warren glanced back at Octavia and gave a snort at her description of her 'fighting style'. "A style that's not style at all? Sounds like you just swing wildly and hope you hit something, which I suppose is a style all on its own." He gave a sigh. "Well, a basic plan is better than none at all, I suppose. If you can't tell already, I'm not carrying a weapon, and my armor implies I'm a close in fighter. I can take a few hits, though I'd prefer not too..." Warren left the fact that he probably felt those blows a bit more than most people unsaid. "I have Dust on me as well, so I should be able to do a little more than just swing at it with my fists."

Warren blinked as he watched Octavia begin to walk away. "Hey, where are you going? You shouldn't just walk off like that, there's something out there, you know?"

12Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Now knowing the way both Octavia and Warren handle themselves in battle, at leats, form what she could deduce from the infos they gave her, Sevy was confident that the fight should go smoothly. She then looked at Octavia as she walked past her in order to continue directly where she was looking for something onimous. ''Wait, Warren is right, there is something out there. At least don't go alone.'' Sevy then followed Octavia, looking back at Warren to let him know that it was probably the best idea to stay together and to go look for the grimm themselves.

As they walked into the not-so-dense part of the wood, Sevy was still gazing in one direction, the one she was looking at the whole time. She had a feeling that it was right there, gazing back and it didn't felt right. She kept a hand close to her Dust in order to react quickly if it was needed. ''We don't have a lot of it, don't we... Not really, we'll have to use it sparingly. Do you think you can handle this one? What do you mean? You don't expect me to do all the fights, right? Well, I thought you would... You didn't thought I would want to see if you could handle yourself too? Not really... Well, you also need to train you know, it's not like I'll always be here anyway... I know...''

13Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Empty Re: Hunting Party [Hunt/Ask to join] Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw that the two people that were with her seemed worried about her going off on her own and she said "Oh relax you two! What is the worst that can happen we see a grimm? I kinda think that is the whole point on why we are out here so it is better to find the grimm than to have the grimm find us right?" Octavia then kept walking in the direction that the black haired girl pointed out earlier. Octavia was being very cautious though mainly because she didn't want the grimm to get the first hit so far she wasn't seeing any sign of a grimm and she said "You sure you thought something was over this way Severa because so far I am seeing nothing at all." Octavia was starting to get annoyed with not seeing a single grimm but she kept walking and looking around for any sign of a grimm which meant that either the grimm were good at hiding, they were really small, or that there were no grimm at all Octavia was hoping that the grimm were just hiding and that this wouldn't be a waste of her time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum