You are not connected. Please login or register

The Oncoming Storm; Formation of SWRM (Sammey, Willow, Richard and Mana only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
A short faunus lay within his dwelling, sprawled atop a bed, ensnared within the late summer’s warm and quiet grasp. Memories of a time in his forest village were brought to the forefront his memory. Why couldn’t things be as simple as they were back then? He pondered to himself; nap until the sun reached its midpoint… no one to argue with… left to my own devices. Lawless. Part of Richard longed to return to such a time and place, but alas he know such a thing was impossible by this point. This was all part of acclimatisation, there were many things in this modern world to make the brats a little more bearable…

Needless to say having been left to his own devices the short man had been philosophising with himself whenever he wasn’t asleep. After it all a thought had dawned on him, just what he should have done rather than growl about that stupid blue haired woman. He should have ignored her, brats didn’t deserve what little attention he was willing to give.

In short Richard’s only real regret was not flipping the annoying woman off when she’d first reared her head. Actions do in fact speak louder than words as the stupid woman had taught him with this stupid house arrest. He’d just have to treat people alike his stupid mentor, merely realise where they mess up and not tell them. Use it, show them should he ever have to fight them. Win, prove superiority rather than brag. Such a thing seemed a far superior option to him. He wouldn’t tell people about their baggy clothing or weak points, he would be the only one to truly know how he had judged them.
The short boy pulled up his scroll;

Message sent to Sammey White and Willow Novac;

I need the two of you to come to my dorm to talk witness accounts, if we get a proper idea what happened on the night it’ll be far easier to refute those stupid claims. This is in your intrest to as a crooked member of staff could spell trouble for you two down the line as well. Please come to my dorm (Room D205) on the twenty fourth so that we can get this over and done with… also bring as much food as you can. They only supply me with two meals a day, not nearly enough.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana woke up mad and with an attitude today. It has been at least two week since she was approved to use Dust and that she was looking for Richard all over the school. She hasn't let go of the idea of a rematch and now with her right to use Dust, the result ought to be different. She wanted to prove that little brat that she wasn't the kind to back down so easily.

Since Mana had no clue on how to find someone's number using her Scroll, she had to find another way to contact Rich. She thought about looking for his room directly and wait for him to come back if he wouldn't be there, but it would have been weird. Plus, she didn't know what was his room, so she would found herself roaming around the dorms aimlessly. Mana decided that one thing was left to do... ask someone where his room was. Since she had no clue on how to find it herself, it was the best solution. Also, she could explain at least to one person that it was for a matter of revenge.It turned down to be easier than Mana thought though, as the first person she asked  gave her all the infos she needed to find his room that was on the second floor of the guys dorm. The guy said that his room stood out of the rest with the camera outside. Mana wondered why there was a camera outside his room but decided to shrug it off and go there as soon as possible, which meant now.

Mana entered the building, climbed the stairs and didn't have to seek Richards room for long as a camera was indeed posted right outside his door. She walked to it and knocked at the door, somewhat hoping that he would and wouldn't be there. "Hey Richard, are you there? It's Mana, I want my rematch. Last time you used Dust to summon that thing...and although it was pretty impressive...it wasn't fair. I just got approved to use Dust, so now it's a bit more even. So come on, give me another chance..." She thought for a second about throwing him her Scroll again, maybe it could work... especially if this time it wouldn't be an accident.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey had just woken up form her scroll going off she turned her head to look at her scroll. The scroll than stopped going off she than rolled over to her side and and grabbed it. She opened it and seen who was calling or Messaging her it was Richard Lionheart. She was a little lost on why we would be messaging her she than opened the message and started to read it "I-i need to bring food?...........bu-but i don't know what he like o-or what he eats." She than sat on her bed side and started to think of things to make. She was able to get some ribs form a friend of her sisters and she got to work on making them.

It was about two hrs later and the ribs were done well done. She was happy how they turned out Than she made some Pb&J's for any one who did want any of the ribs. The ribs was able to feed about 10 people and like 23 Pb&J's and some candy all of it chocolate. She than packed it all up and started to walk to Richard's room. It did take a little bit to get to his room *I-i-i hope this is enough for everyone.*

As she walked down the hall of the floor Richard's room was on, As she got closer to the room she seen Mana yelling at Richard's door. She than walked up to Mana "M-mana?" with a big picnic basket in hand with enough food in it to feed about 30 to 45 people. Sammey than set the basket on the ground and just stood there.

The food:

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow wasn't entirely excited about the prospect of going to Richard's room to talk more about what happened between her, Sammey, Rich, and that rather mean guard woman. However, she still decided to head the young man's call, feeling that the least she could do would be to find some way to help. She had no idea what she could do, but there had to be something, even if it was for moral support. Although so much help that would be, the tomboy thought. There was already so much arguing and hatred between Rich and the blue-haired woman that she wanted to do anything other than get between them more. Getting on a faculty member's bad side wasn't something she had been planning on doing when she first arrived at Syne.

But despite her mental protests, Willow still decided to come to the group meeting between the three of them. Walking through the hallway of the dorm, she glanced over the door numbers, silently reading them off as she searched for room D205. In her hand was the brown-haired young woman's answer to Rich's request for food: a single shiny apple. It wasn't anything special, that's for sure. In fact, it was literally the first thing she saw that she could grab from the cafeteria as she popped in to get Richard the food he wanted. Better than nothing, Willow decided on, idly tossing the apple into the air a few feet before allowing it to fall back into her palm. She continued this motion without pause nor real problem with catching it again, a feat that most likely wasn't very impressive when considering what many could do at the school.

Eventually, however, Willow would find her destination; as well as a Sammey and an unexpected black-haired woman. Quirking an eye curiously, she rose her hand as she called out, "Heyo! Guys, what's up?" she asked, approaching the girls from behind. She glanced over the duo, wondering if there was something significant about both of them waiting outside of the door. Mentally shrugging, she decided that it wasn't really any of her business if that was the case.

Allowing her gaze to fall to the ground, she stopped right before she almost ran her foot onto the oversized picnic basket. Skipping her foot onto the ground, she managed to avoid the basket, but this caused a very strange scene where Willow attempted to balance herself before she fell onto one of the girls - or worse, the food. Luckily, instead of one of them, she reached an arm out and caught herself on a nearby wall.

Eventually, when everything was finally settled and Willow had balanced herself out, she cleared her throat, her face slightly flushed from allowing people to see her being clumsy, "S-so! Uh... Well, I see that you really took Rich's request to heart, huh?" the tomboy asked to Sammey, obviously referring to the picnic basket. She stayed leaning on the wall, attempting to play off her display as nothing, even hoping that the two didn't exactly notice. With an awkward smile, she also turned to speak to Mana, "And what about you, what brings you here? Wanted to check up on Rich here, hm? Or... did you come along with Sammey?" she asks, mostly making small talk, but would admit she does have some amount of curiosity.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard's stomach growled as he remained sat alone in his room, dressed as he usually was save for the scarf, as well as boots or socks, and regretting not giving a specific date nor time for the witnesses to arrive. He idly toyed with a chess set sat on his bed, a makeshift rook he'd carved from some stray wood replacing a piece he'd lost somewhere a while ago. The short man had set his weapon to his right, certain that the blue haired woman would be monitoring his messages. If she decided to show up in his witnesses stead he wasn't sure he'd be willing to hold back, he wanted to argue this out with the head teacher. Not her pup-

A whinny voice behind the door tore Richard from his train of thought... though he honestly couldn't remember who's whinny voice it was. Was that the white haired one... or the brown haired one... he pondered to himself, honestly barley recalling anything about the pair save for hair length, common dress and their heights... as well as the Salami one's stupidity in getting hit and that Wallow hadn't been locked up while he had been.

"Those with food may enter, if not buzz off!" He shouted to the door, reaching back on his bed to hit the boil button on a kettle full of water before throwing a tea bag in a single plain white cup, his cup. They wanted tea they could make their own with their own foodstuffs. They weren't locked up like he was, they could get stuff with ease.

Sighing he reached down beneath his bed to pull a small carton of milk out from a neigh empty mini-fridge; "Door's open, just wander on in."

The kettle clicked and he poured the boiling water into his cup, waiting to see whether they'd actually brought food or not.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Mana wasn't getting any answer from Richard, she knocked at the door once again, trying to get him to open her. Before long she heard a little shy voice calling her name coming from her side and looking towards it she saw that it was Sammey that had a picnic basket with her. Mana then tried to recall if she had planned to go on a picnic with her friend and just forgot but was pretty sure that they didn't planned anything of the sort yet. Before she had the time to say anything, she heard another voice coming the other way. This time it was her roommate Willow. Mana started to wonder what could have brought the two of them here by Richard's door, but by Willow's questions, it seemed like both of them were requested by the boy himself. "Why I'm here? I came to have my rematch, but it seems like the grumpy kid is not there. I knocked twice and he's not answering. What about you two? You seemed to both have come for the same reason."

As she ended her sentense, Mana heard Richard through the door saying that only those with food could enter. Hearing this, Mana simply got angry. "Wait, what? You're in there? Why didn't you answer me when I asked you for my rematch? Even if you had say no I would have been less pissed!" Being midly mad for no real reason, the girl looked in her handbag to look if she had any food in it. True, Sammey looked like she had brough enough food for an entire class, but she didn't want to bother, in a way, steal it from her. Anyway, Mana always had a protein bar or two in her bag in case she needed a snack on missions that would be more filling and healthy than a bag of chips or something alike. As Richard said that the door was opened, she was the first to barge in, looking at him before throwing him the chocolate protein bar she had found in her bag. "Here, I payed my entry, now tell me why you asked them to come. I'm curious and want to know what this is all about. And don't try to make me leave, cause I won't." The real reason that Mana made that scene was that if something was happening an that her two friends were involved, she wanted to be as well, she would be bored all day otherwise. She sat down on the ground awaiting more information.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As soon as she said Mana who was to show up behind her but Willow. "Heyo! Guys, what's up?" Sammey turned and said "H-hi Will-willow how are y-you?" Than Willow almost fail but stopped herself she than cleared her throat, her face slightly flushed from being clumsy, "S-so! Uh..." Sammey than covered her mouth as she get out a little giggle. "Well, I see that you really took Rich's request to heart, huh?" as Willow looked at Sammey picnic basket. Sammey nods than a voice came form behind the door "Those with food may enter, if not buzz off!.....Door's open, just wander on in."

Than Mana started to yell "Wait, what? You're in there? Why didn't you answer me when I asked you for my rematch? Even if you had say no I would have been less pissed!" Than she started to look for something in her bag and pulled out a protein bar or a candy bar and walked in. Sammey than slowly walked into the room as well "I-i got th-the food i-if that's ok."

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow stayed quiet for the most part, watching the 'interaction' that was between her roommate and Richard. However, it was less of a conversation or anything social as it was more just Mana yelling towards the smaller man. The tomboy continued to lean on the wall as she began to idly chew on her lower lip somewhat impatiently. Typically, she would be the first person to attempt to prevent an argument, but felt that it would just put her in the line of fire and being on her roommate's bad side wasn't something she looked forward to. So instead, she stayed quiet, looking towards Sammey with a somewhat amused expression, waiting for this entire situation to blow over.

And there Willow would have stayed if it weren't for Mana barging in first. She paused, not really wanting to enter the room at this point. She looked around, specifically towards the nearby hallway as mumbled to herself, "I could leave right now and I doubt that any of them would notice..." she mused, tapping her finger to her chin as she considered. However, she was quickly brought out from her thoughts as she her eyes fell onto Sammey who followed the tomboy's roommate into the room, "Ah drat..." she said quietly, pushing herself from the wall. Poor shy little Sammey wouldn't last in a situation between an arguing Mana and Richard, that's for sure. She let out a slow sigh as she followed through the threshold into the room, closing the door behind her. She held up the apple she brought, "Alright, Rich, what'd you bring us down here for?"

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard grumbled, finally recognizing the voice at the door as not one of his two witnesses... but as an annoying girl that had thrown a scroll at him... what was her name again. Stana?...He was sixty percent sure it was Stana. Her name didn't matter though really as he rose with his cup of tea only to be smacked in the face with a protein bar... The short man let out an audible growl.

"If I wanted to make you leave we both know I wouldn't have to try pathetic brat. If you're going to stick about go hide in the corner or whatever. Just don't get in my way you useless waste of-

It was at this moment that Salami's hamper caught Richard's eye, immediately calming the faunus male. He took a sip from his cup, not wanting to scare the shy short girl away... he'd wait till she put the hamper down before doing something like that. Long as he had food, by this point he didn't really care. One witness should surely be enough to rid him of these ridiculous charges.

"Anyway, shut up Stana. You don't matter. I brought you, Salami and Wallow, here because, for some reason, I was trapped in my room while you two; despite doing no better than I, are walking free for a month in which I am en-caged." Richard simply told  Wallow, taking another sip; "Now... can you see any good reason as to why I was caged up while you two get to roam about? I don't think so. I think, that blue haired woman is an anti-faunite. A racist to put it simply, or at the very least crooked in some way, and I need you two to help me prove it to get compensation or simply to get free of this stupid little room. And before either of you claim it's not your problem how do you know others aren't crooked as a result and won't turn on you or your friends soon."

The short boy yawned to himself, having finished the tea in only a few gulps. His stomach let out a roar as he reached for his scroll, setting it to a word application so as to take notes.

"Well, Salami girl, dish out the food. Willow can you tell us what you remember from the night?... Oh, and if anyone feels the need to drink I hide rum at the back of the bookshelf. Only drink I can really offer, got a surplus of it. I find it helps loosen tongs and jog memories, make people tell the whole truth."

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana didn't bothered with Richard's barking as she looked over Sammey and Willow as they entered right after her.  The girl looked at the man though as he started to explain things to the two others. Mana didn't know what it was about, but it was rather clear that Richard has been locked up without reasons according to him. Even though she wasn't the first person that would usually back him up, it was weird that him, of all people with his rather antisocial skills from what she saw and heard about, would get in trouble.  She also understood that the reason why Willow and Sammey were called was because they were witnesses to the situation and were here to help.

Mana then started to ponder on Richard's accusation. Sure she didn't know who was that blue haired woman he was talking about, but it seemed rather serious if he thought that she was racist. She then looked at him before asking. "Tell me Richard, do you think I could help? I know that I wasn't there when, whatever happened, but if what you say is true and that both Willow and Sammey could be targeted next for some reason, I can't stand by and do nothing... So, anything I could do?" She asked him with a calm and serious tone, showing that she was serious about helping and that it wasn't in any way to get on his good side for a potential rematch like she asked earlier. She really wanted to help her friends someway.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey walked into the room Mana and Richard were about to kill one another by the sound of it. Than Richard and just blow Mana off and started talking about what happened whit the blue hair lady as he called her. Sammey remembered some of it before she fleet something hit her on the back of the head. She was trying to think back when Richard said "Salami girl, dish out the food." Sammey came back to a little lost no who was Salami as she looked around to see who it was. She than looked down to see she was the one that had the food. Her head still looking down "m-my nam-name is Sam-Sammey." once again her voice was so low and soft that he most likely didn't hear her if anyone at all.

She than set down the basket full of food and opened it pulling out all 23 Pb&J's and uncovered the ribs and pulled out some paper plates. She looked around to see if there was somewhere she could put the food on but the whole room was like a pig stein just things every were. Than she looked down to put the ribs back into the basket when a big Cockroach run over her foot. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She let out a ear busting high pitch scream dropping the ribs on to the floor and ran to the door. She didn't see or know that the door was closed and ran right into it knocking her out as she fail to the floor.

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow furrowed her brow and crossed her arms under her chest as she listened to Richard's claim of racism and discrimination. That was most certainly not the case, at least from Willow's point of view; Rich quite obviously blowing these things out of proportion. The tomboy let out a slow sigh as Mana then offered to help, causing her to get a look of disbelief from the brown-haired girl, "You're... not actually buying into this, are you?" she asked her friend, "If I'm being honest, this all seems rather unnecessary. Nobody's being racist here, you were just... kind've an asshole." she stated, lowering her shoulders somewhat, followed by another sigh.

However, her attention of the topic was rather suddenly pulled away as Sammey screamed for whatever reason, getting not much of a reaction from Willow other than a quirked brow and a sigh as she watched the blue-haired girl run into the door. Granted, if she knew why she was screaming, she would quite understand, "Mana, think you can make sure she's alright while I try to convince this one that he's being overly dramatic?" she asked, taking a step to the side to allow her to pass without issue, moving towards a nearby table and taking a seat, shaking her head all the while.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"Even if I wanted to accept your help, there's noting you can do. You weren't there on the day and I doubt you know anyone who was. You're probably wasting time," He then cocked a brow to Willow; "An asshole who helped an injured person to the medics, are you saying you don't want a reward of any kind for that? Are you saying it's absolutely normal for the "Head Of Syne Security" to simply abandon an injured student with spinal trauma to be dealt with by the less prepared?"

He sighed, reclining back onto his bedsheets; "Yeah, I'm an asshole. Sure. I've never denied that. But I wasn't just punished for being an asshole. I was punished for disobeying orders, orders you disobeyed as well. I then proceeded to follow orders, orders you followed, even if neither of us should have been the one to deal with Salami. If I'm in the fire, you should at least be in the frying pan shouldn't you? Yet you're not even simmering, you're in the cool... Or are you one of these privileged brats who bought their way in. That'd explain it all to."

The short man rolled his eyes; "Look, either way there's corruption in this school, even if you don't want to believe it's racism. Grimm getting passed security, people being apprehended for exuberant amounts of time... oh, all that without any kind of trial by the way. They just locked the door on me and threatened me with a fine and eviction from the academy should I-

Sammey hit the door with a thud. Richard sighed, hopping to his feet. He'd known this one was a little more... fragile than Willow, sure, but he had no idea she got injured this often. That's twice he'd seen her get herself injured, what kind of a huntress was she supposed to be?

The short man crouched down next to the white haired woman and reached to take her pulse, "Meh... she lived the rubble so I'm sure she can take running into a door. There's something you can do Mana, throw her onto the bed. Probably be hurting when she wakes up. Ought to have somewhere somewhat comfy to wake up on."

The short man stood back up and with a sigh began to rake back through Sammey's food; "Besides Willow, if you don't think it was racism and it's just cause I'm an asshole then why show up?"

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Willow asked her if she was really believing Rich's story about racism, Mana simply nodded. "I know that Rich can be an asshole, having experienced it myself, but I feel like this is not the kind of thing that he would be making up stories about. If he really believes that someone in the school's management is in the wrong, then I can, for once, agree with him and that something should be done. Anyway, we never are enough prudent about that kind of thing, right?" Mana then listened to what seemed like Rich bringing proofs of his sayings and simply couldn't disagree with him, something that she hated, but had to deal with. "It does sounds suspicious and if it's not racism, then it might be worse to be honest."

Mana then quickly looked toward Sammey as she screamed and rammed herself into the door. She went to see how she was doing as soon as possible and lifted her head. "Sammey, you okay? What happened?" Seeing as her friend has fallen unconscious and following Rich's indication, Mana picked up Sammey and brought her on the bed where she made sure was comfortable and sat on the side, keeping an eye on her. She then looked toward Rich. "So, what are you planning to do? Surely you have some plan."

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey was out of it she was still some what able to hear what was being said. Than someone pick up Sammey form the floor and may of moved her somewhere hopefully were there was no bugs on or at. As Sammey was out of it the remembering of the food and the others wanting to eat made her open her eyes and and fly up sitting up. Than a shot of pain hit her just sic after doing that making her grab her self. "Ev-evry-everyone i-i-i'm so-sorry i dr-dropped th-the foo-food li-like that."

Sammey than moved her feet form the bed to the floor and got up still holding her self and get up to serve the food to everyone. Once she got back to the food she seen she dropped the ribs and seen that someone els picked them up. Sammey than walked over to the PB&J's and started to make three plates each one have two PB&J's on them. "H-here yo-you go." As she held out the plates of food to everyone with her shy scared little smile.

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow gave an exasperated sigh as she leaned back in her chair. Surely she couldn't be the only one thinking all of this was ridiculous could she? As she moved a hand to pinch at the bridge of her nose, she nodded towards Sammey, delivering a plate of sandwiches, "Thanks." she said simply, but didn't touch the food just yet. Instead, she just took a few moments to gather her thoughts, listening to Richard's excuses and claims. Things just didn't add up in her mind to have things go the way the fauna was describing them. Exhaling softly, she finally spoke, "Great, so not only are you an asshole, but you're also deluded with a possible victim complex. Wonderful."

With that, another sigh escaped Willow's lips, "Look. I didn't get in trouble because when I was told to get out I shrugged it off, grabbed Salami- I mean Sammey. Yeah, Sammey. And then we bailed to the infirmary. I didn't decide to pointlessly stay and argue to the point where verbal insults were being dished out." she explained to pretty much everyone there, "Maybe she could have been racist, perhaps she shouldn't have started to call you immature names, but it seems to me that you're just fishing for reasons and ways that you're getting discriminated instead of owning up to your actions."

With that Willow shrugged and stood to her feet, "That's actually a really god question. I suppose I came to at least hear a friend out before I dismissed him, possibly fearful that he was actually in trouble or something. So yeah, you guys have fun with your crusade or whatever you think is going on here. No point in letting me get in your way." she said before reaching down to the plate and taking a sandwich, biting into it. After a moment, "Mm... that's actually really good, Sammey. Gonna take these with me." she said, grabbing the plate and turning, beginning to make her way towards the door.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard sighed, "Tsk, and to think; I thought I'd found a person I could stand. Not like, I don't like people, but you know... exist within the same space as them without wanting to fight them or just go to sleep to ignore them... ya know?"

He drummed his hand on his stubbeled chin in frustration, he hadn't wanted to resort to this. In fact, he'd rather have resorted to anything but this... however, with the presence of Mana this was far easier to do. The thought of it made him yawn, his claws descend in anger and his become voice rather course... but by now he didn't really have an option did he? Meh, it'd only be a few years of his life... he could abandon them anyway after a certain point.

"Oi, Oi. Do you really think I'd call you here just for that? Do I really seem so vain and moody than to call people here for sympathy alone? To think that little of me, I should be pissed." He called out across the room to the wandering Willow, pointing a finger (of which he quickly retracted the extended claw)

With a growl and a huff he closed his eyes, body seeming to deflate at what he had to do; "There are two other reasons I called you here. The first is that perhaps not now, perhaps not soon, but some time in the near future there is somewhere I will need to go and I am fairly certain I cannot alone. It is slightly personal so I don't plan on telling any of you about it unless you agree to part two of this, all three of you, but... this expedition it will however make you far better huntresses as well as likely get you quite the monetary reward. For that to happen, and the various other advantages this second thing allows for, I...Ugh..."

The short boy took his head in his palm, really? He was really going to do this? And with these people? At least he had ulterior motives but... ugggggghhhh. This was going to be awful. Not so much because of Willow herself, though he did think somewhat less of her now, but the other two. Particularly that black haired girl... other was just kinda quiet and squeamish, he was sure he could train that out of her, but Mana... ugh. He took the plate from Sammey and bit into a sandwich, the food's taste numbing his anger and distracting him as he didn't seem to even notice nor did he thank the quiet girl.

"I want us to form a team... like... I had planned you, me and Salami could form part of a group but... I guess we have a fourth member to now. Banana or whatever." He tried not to grimace, instead munching away, "I've heard the school doesn't have any yet, so; if we were the first, we'd have a leg up on every team that came afterward. We could have coordinated teamwork and such while they would be struggling. There is also the advantage in the school's payout for hunts, no matter how many people are in the hunt they all get the same maximum reward. Thus this would make hunts easier and get us more dough. It would make all of us stronger as individuals as well as in a group or whatever to, I think."

"So... what do you lot say? For money, power, getting stronger to beat opponents and such we form a team." Richard then attempted to smile nicely... realised it was a bad idea and so shoved a sandwich in his mouth to cover it up, his own body somewhat blocking the way to the door.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Willow seemed adamant on the fact that Richard was for the most part at fault about the effect that caused him to be locked up in his room using rather valid argument based on Rich's general behavior, Mana didn't what to think of the whole situation. Both of them seemed to have good points overall and since she wasn't there when everything happened, she couldn't decide which one to take side with. Sure she didn't really want to take a side, and she couldn't really either, not being a part of the problem. Her total obliviousness as to what happened left her in the dark. She simply decided to stay silent on the matter from now on.

Sammey then rose up in order to deliver a plate of sandwiches. Mana was surprised of how fast she recovered from that frontal assault with the door, but she already knew that Sammey was clumsy and unlucky, which make her look cute. Mana shook her head to those thoughts while blushing lightly before taking a sandwich from the plate, giving a thankful smile to Sammey.

As Willow was about to leave, Mana looked at her and wondered if she could do anything for her to stay. Sure the matter about that potential racist woman wasn't going to interest her at all, so there was little hope for her to stay. That is until Richard came with the idea of forming a team, all four of them. At first, Mana was a bit pissed that Rich only considered her because she happened to be here, but at the same time, why would he ever consider her? They didn't like each other and that wasn't going to change like that. Thinking about it, Mana surely didn't want to be in, especially if Rich was in, but that would gave her the opportunity to have her rematch. "I'm in, but only if you're not the one in charge Richard. No way I'm letting you lead us. Lazy and grumpy as you are, you're no leader material." She then turned to Willow with a smile. "Didn't you want us to spar someday Willow? Being on a team together would give you the chance for that, more than you need I think." She then turned toward Sammey with a warm smile. "Would you join? It'd be nice to have your range support again~" At this point, Mana did wanted the team to be a thing. After all, she would be with two of her close friends, which would greatly compensate for Rich's presence in the team.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey snooted there holding her self she knew she shouldn't gotten up so soon but she had to get everyone some of the food. As Willow told Sammey thank you for the food Sammey shyly nodded and was thanked by Mana. "Mm... that's actually really good, Sammey. Gonna take these with me." Sammey looked over at Willow and seen there was a lot more food left she grabbed some more for her. As Sammey rain up to Willow she stepped on something making her fall foreword and into Willow. Sammey fail and landed on Willow making her fall as well.

The pain form funning into the door just a only few mins before hand a overwhelming wave of pain just overtook the poor thing. She land on Willow on the same spot she rain into the door with and all the old and new pain fallowed behind her as she layed on the ground again in pain.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum