You are not connected. Please login or register

Very little idea of what I'm doing here regarding weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
I have an idea for my weapon to start as two seperate things but end up as one combined thing. Would I need to upgrade both to grade three or can I upgrade the one to three and then attach the other?

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey, welcome to the site ^^

If it is say dual pistols then yes, you can start with that as a weapon and at tier 3 combine them to give your weapon it's second form. You can start with dual weapons in general (e.g. 2 pistols, 2 short swords, 2 gauntlets) and they count as a single item slot in your application and are upgraded together as a single unit. You couldn't though have say; a sword and a gun. Must be the multiple of the same weapon.

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
Well, I was more thinking something like this:
I want my character to start with two separate weapons (a sword and a shotgun) and then after a while, when Claus can, he'd get the two combined into a singular weapon.

Correct me if I'm wrong about starting gear of course.
But if he can't start with two weapons, I'd still like to know about this for future reference.

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
Oh, and thank you! I'm glad to be here.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
No bother ^^ But yeah, sorry. Can't have two weapons like that. You could almost certainly just have one of them and transform it into the third form you have in mind though.

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
Okay, no prob. I was having a lot of trouble picking between the two as it was.
I'll go with a coin flip.
Thanks for helping

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
No bother, feel free to ask if you have any more questions ^^

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
I actually have one more.
Can I still start with two weapons and get armor later? Or am I limited to one weapon on start?

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
You're limited to one weapon. Can however start with a weapon and dust and get armour later, a weapon and one type of armour and get the other type later, ect. Have to start with two different items though

Last edited by Richard Lionheart on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : expansion)

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
Alright, no problem. Was still a little confused.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
It's fine ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum