You are not connected. Please login or register

Act II Hidden Scene: Overwhelmed (Permission Required) (1/3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act II Hidden Scene: Overwhelmed (Permission Required) (1/3) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Calm
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:5 | SPT:3 | DEF:3 | RES:1 | SPD: Above Average
    ►MUSE: Formidable Enemy

-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary/Notes |  E-Drive: 0%
Thread Rules:

Lapis Buffs/Debuffs/Notes
►+5 Aura *Recovery Type Aura*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved

Three months ago...

Way high in the mountain tops, covered by a veil  that was a snow storm lie a Mansion whose location was unknown to many. The origin of it was unknown for sometime, and those who were unlucky to catch glimpse of this place would find themselves meeting a swift end. Within the Mansion hosted hundreds of individuals, varying from butlers, maids, cooks, and even soldiers. One thing they all shared in common was that they wore masks that hid there faces. Some were different colors, either Red, Blue, or Green masks. A glimpse would instantly indicate some kind of secret society, and like most of them, they had their leaders. Deeper into the Mansion were huge doors that led really huge room with a table in the middle, which was currently occupied by 3 individuals. One was a really slim looking man with long dark blue Hair and Red eyes. Surrounding the chair he was sitting in was 8 Blades and attached to the center of his back was a round device that connected directly into his spine. The long blue hair hid this well, as well as the left side of his face. The other was a dark skinned muscular figure who possessed short green hair that only reached to top of his neck. He didn't possess a weapon, unlike the first, though he didn't look like he needed a weapon. The last one was a teenage girl with Pink hair and purple eyes. The three of them seemed to be in a very serious discussion, of which the girl with the Pink hair didn't seem well invested in. Instead, she tore threw food that laid before her, and the way she ate did not seem fitting to an individual of her small stature. For awhile she ate, appearing as if she was completely ignoring the conversation until something was said involving Bellmuse that caused her eyes to widen with shock before she looked to the others with aggression...

Present Day

Within the walls that were Syne Academy, a student laid on the ground listening to music while staring up into the blue skies. The day was beautiful, the weather quite fair. It wasn't too hot nor too cold, just one of those days where you would occassionally get a nice breeze and it reminded one of the beauties in the world. There was a great deal of peace at the time, up until a shadow overcame him, eventually followed by a loud annoying noise.

" Hey Dude! what in the world are you doing here ? They want all students from our class to meet up in the Training room for the special exercise. I hear that its something dealing with Teams, like not official teams or anything like that but its supposed to build up on bonding. I don't know about you but Im soooooo down for that! ".

The blue haired boy on the ground closed his eyes, already knowing that he was going to continued to be pestered if he didn't deliver an acceptable response. There was a slight sigh before he rolled over onto his stomach before pushing himself up off the ground. He dusted himself off before rubbing the back of his head." I guess Im down too...I dont think I have a choice in the matter...".. He stretched a bit before following his fellow classmate towards the Training room, where many students from different classes had gathered together. There were many students here, many just mingling with the others while the exercise was being prepared. It appeared to be at least 20 students within the training room just talking to each other while waiting, an mental observation that the blue haired boy made while looking across the room.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:
[/font]

Act II Hidden Scene: Overwhelmed (Permission Required) (1/3) Lapis%20Valesti_TBBOTx2_zpsvhwnhqoc

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act II Hidden Scene: Overwhelmed (Permission Required) (1/3) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Calm
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:5 | SPT:3 | DEF:3 | RES:1 | SPD: Above Average
    ►MUSE: Formidable Enemy

Summary/Notes |  E-Drive: 0%
Thread Rules:

Lapis Buffs/Debuffs/Notes
►+5 Aura *Recovery Type Aura*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved

Present Day

A few minutes passed of simply just waiting since the blue haired individual made it to the training room with the classmate of his. " This is going to be awesome man! Huntsmen are usually at some point placed into official teams, and that haven't been happening recently. Don't know why, but its been a real downer to be frank. I thrive in a team environment...you get what I mean ? ". The Blue haired boy looked to the classmate, and though he understood what he was talking about, his response was a little shrug." I know what you mean...sometimes though the whole teamwork thing dont work out ". He muttered to himself, having reflected on the recent incident with Hunter who kidnapped the princess awhile back. Of course it would go right over the classmates head, being that only few really knew of the incidents outside of those who were actually there. The calm look on his face hid his true thoughts on the matter, and as he got ready to follow up, a voice would echo from the center of the room.

" Hi Hi Hi everyone. The Instructor of this Training exercise is occupied at the moment, so Im here to take charge. Luckily Im well informed on whats supposed to happen here, and so Im going begin this by asking people to settle down and sit with your classmates. The Special assignment will be what we call...Trust Thrust. Now while it may not be widely known, the ability to adapt to the allies you're forced with based on various scenarios is lacking. What I mean by this is that, established Team members have no problem syncing well with their team, and perform above the standards in many cases...but when a situation occurs where individuals are forced to teamup with others who they do not know, which has happened more times than I would like to admit...Students have returned injured, and even in some sad cases...some have lost their life because of their inability to sync on the spot. A Hunter must be adaptable in and out of battle, make due with what they have. In this assignment, you won't be with teammates you have fought with before. The Sorting I guess using your student idea number run analyze if you've been on any assignments with other students, and make it its mission to pair you with someone completely new. Once the Teaming have been done, we'll continue onto the next part. When you hear your name, please take a step forwards ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:
[/font]

Act II Hidden Scene: Overwhelmed (Permission Required) (1/3) Lapis%20Valesti_TBBOTx2_zpsvhwnhqoc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum