You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Tasty-Treats-Day! [Hunt, Private, Melody Windsong]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun was super excited to celebrate this holiday that rewarded people with tasty treats, and he REALLY wanted to get his hand on some of those treats, but apparently he was supposed to meet up with someone in the place with lots of trees and fight something before he could get any of the delicious goodies.

Zun was a bit bummed that he couldn't just have the treats now and go fight afterwards, but that was the rules apparently, and Zun figured he could just get the fight over with quickly and get the treats sooner.

'MAN, I REALLY JUST WANTED TO EAT SOME OF THOSE TASTY LOOKING SWEETS, I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO GO BEAT SOMETHING FIRST, OR I WOULD HAVE ATE BEFOREHAND! I WONDER WHO I'M GOING TO FIGHT THIS TIME, MAYBE A SUPER AWESOME OPPONENT!' He hoped at loud to himself as he reached into his pocket and pulled out some bacon and started munching on it.

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
Halloween had always been an interesting time of the year. People always made things dark and scary just for fun. All week Students all around campus had been dressing up. It was fun to watch in all honesty. The kingdom itself was even joining the festivities, Increasing the bounty on grimm for anyone who managed to defeat them in costume. It was a pretty interesting gimmick, one that brought Melody to the blue forests Finnek, dressed in a black baby-doll dress and black leggings, topped with a pointy witch's hat. Simple and Cliched, sure, but it worked for the occasion.

Of course, no Halloween was complete without some tasty candy. As such, Melody walked through the forest while holding a sucker in her mouth. In addition she carried some extra pieces of candy in the pocket of her shirt, along with her dust. Using her staff as her walking stick, she Moved through the trees in search of grimm. Along the way she did notice another hunter there, as expected with such an increased bounty, though she chose not to interact much, instead just giving him a nod in acknowledgement.

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun was super bored already, which was rather typical of him, but that was before someone else had entered the place of trees with him. She looked nice, although she was wearing a weird hat on her head, but Zun reminded himself that he also didn't look like himself: his hair was styled in the shape of a bowl, and instead of his tradition open shirt and training gear, he was wearing a suggested yellow jumpsuit with black stripes down either side and odd black shoes. Everyone told him it fit his personality, but Zun didn't understand, but they said it had to do with fighting so he got it and wore it.

The next thing he noticed about the girl was that she had...TREATS? But how? He had to know, so he zoomed over to her. She may even be who he had to fight, and that's how he would get his treats is by beating her and getting the ones off her, or maybe she was the one he was supposed to meet up with. Regardless, he had to address her, as she was someone new and he always liked making new friends.

'HEY, WEIRD HAT GIRL! HOW DID YOU GET THOSE SWEETS?! I WAS TOLD I HAD TO MEET WITH SOMEONE AND FIGHT SOMETHING BEFORE I GOT ANY SWEETS! WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT YOU AND TAKE YOUR SWEETS? OH, AND HI, MY NAME IS ZUN! NICE TO MEET YOU!'

Zun wasn't an expert on personal space, but he did give her about six inches of space between them, although with his personality that wasn't always enough.

Costume:

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
As Melody continued looking for any kind of monster to fight, the man that she had acknowledged before suddenly appeared in front of her face, almost as if by magic. Startled, she took a step backward and looked around with wide eyes, just to see if there were any other random surprises coming her way. "W-wha--?" She stammered, definitely confused. From her point of view, There was a crazy man in front of her, spouting nonsense about fighting for candy, and invading every bit of personal space that the musician took pride in. She took a couple more steps back, simply to put some distance between the two costumed students. "Uh, y-you clearly have some issues to work out..." She started, stuttering a bit as she tried to gather her scattered thoughts. She pointed her fingers on both hand toward the west, deeper into the forest. "...So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna...go... and leave you to your... crazy." With that she backed away some more, eventually turning around and walking the way she said she would. What a weirdo.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Grimm Type: Boarbatusk
Count: 3
Level: 4
Boarbatusk 1 HP: 75/75
Boarbatusk 2 HP: 75/75
Boarbatusk 3 HP: 75/75[/center]

The pack of Boarbatusks were roaming Finnek Forest, looking for prey to feast upon. A scent caught the nose of Boarbatusk 1. It was a smell all Grimm craved for, the smell of humans. Boarbatusk 1 looked at the other two, signaling them to also smell the air. The other two Boarbatusks listened and also sniffed the air. The scent excited them. The pack had found its prey. The began to run in the direction of the smell, quickly covering forest ground. As they neared the origin of the human smell, the Boarbatusks heard some loud shouting, perhaps that of a human male? It seemed their noses were leading them in the right direction.

The pack of Boarbatusks eventually saw the two humans in forest, a male and a female. They both seemed to be dressed oddly, not in the garb a normal hunter would usually wear. This caused to get cocky, and the Boarbatusks charged right in with no care for the element of surprise.

Boarbatusk 1 and 2 charged Zun in a frontal attack while Boarbatusk 3 charged Melody in a frontal attack.

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun was very confused as to why the girl in the silly pointy hat wouldn't tell him the information he needed to know. He was sure he asked her nice enough, as you were supposed to be nice to girls, but she said something about him having 'issues' and leaving him with his 'crazy' but he had never heard those this said before...were they kinda of food? If they were, he definitely didn't have them, all he had was his pocket bacon. He decided to pursue her for further questions.

'HEY, WEIRD HAT GIRL, YOU CAN'T LEAVE YET! I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THOSE SWEET, AND IF I'M SUPPOSE TO FIGHT YOU OR-' Zun's plea was interrupted by the thundering hooves. He turned away from the girl to see two of the fake pig creatures charging at him. He turned towards them and smiled. 'HA! MORE OF YOU FAKE PIGS? BRING IT ON, I'LL TAKE YOU AL-' Zun cut himself short again as he was ready to take on the two fake pig creatures at him, but he also noticed that one was charging at the girl with the silly hat, and he wasn't sure if she had noticed. Regardless, she was definitely a student of the academy, and she was his new friend...so he had to make sure she didn't get hurt. He went to zoom of to her location, but one of the fake pigs was already too close and managed to snag him on his way, ripping a part of his costume around his leg and just barely cutting up his leg. He did manage to go ahead and bob and weave past the fake pigs and get in front of the silly hat girl before the fake pig could gore her, stopping the creature by grabbing it's tusks and pushing back while planting his feet. He put his forehead against the boney headplate of the fake pig and looked it directly in the eyes, then spoke in an angry tone with a dead serious look on his face.

'IT'S ONE THING TO CHARGE AFTER ME IN AN HONEST FIGHT, BUT YOU NEVER EVER WILL HURT MY FRIENDS! I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE FUNNY HATS OR WON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS, THEY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS AND I WILL NOT ALLOW HARM TO COME TO THEM! THIS ENDS HERE!!' Zun then pushed the fake pig backward and punched it right in it's black nose with his right fist. Still glaring at it, and still having his fist shoved into the nose of the pig creature, he turned his fist around until his palm was facing up and then put force in and upward motion in effort to flip the pig upward just enough that it was almost sitting. He then struck the pig in it's underbelly three times, first right, then left and followed by a another right than he put his whole body into. He then turned to make sure that the silly hat girl was okay.

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
The psychotic man in front of her continued to shout at poor Melody, not getting over her "sweets". This was an expected response, really, but not one that would stop her from walking away. However, as she moved, he suddenly shut up, cut off in the middle of his sentence. There was no way he just gave up suddenly like that. Curious for no good reason, Melody turned back around so see what had happened, half expecting him to be staring. Instead, she found that he had now begun to yell at a pack of Boarbatusks that had appeared out of no where.

It was a trio, hiding within the brush but now making themselves visible. They charged almost immediately, two going after the crazy man, and one after herself. Of course, this left nothing to stealth. as the boar rushed over, Melody stepped to the side to dodge, whist sighing and pulling the headphones that had been around her neck over her ears. "Well. This is what I'm out here for after all." In all honesty she was seriously thinking of leaving this mad man out to fend for himself, as awful as it was, and she might have done so if she was not attacked herself.

She pulled out her weapon, a staff named Composer's Requiem, and threw it out toward the beast, though not letting go. two wires, the top an bottom two shot out in an attempt to grab the two tusks of the monster. She would then pull hard, wanting to stop the grimm in its tracks and climb upon it's back. it was time to go for a little ride. maybe she could get the Boarbatusk to run into the other two. It was definitely worth a try.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
[quote="Boarbatusk"]
GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Grimm Type: Boarbatusk
Count: 3
Level: 4
Boarbatusk 1 HP: 0/75
Boarbatusk 2 HP: 70/75
Boarbatusk 3 HP: 50/75

Boarbatusk 1 stood little chance as the larger man unloaded his attacks onto it, and took the full force of attack to its underbelly.

Boarbatusk 3 tried to get away from the female, but somekind of wire around both of its tusks made it difficult.

As Boarbatusk 2 saw what was happening to Boarbatusk 1, Boarbatusk 2 began to charge the larger man. Out of nowhere, Boarbatusk 3 actually ran into 2, preventing it from saving 1. Tired of the female human's shenanigans, Boarbatusk 3 no longer tried to pull away from her and instead, it turned around and charged the female human.

Boarbatusk 2 also jumped and spun its body vertically at a rapid and deadly pace, and charged the larger man in this style.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum