You are not connected. Please login or register

Thunderfall. {Arrival topic: Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thunderfall. {Arrival topic: Open} Empty Thunderfall. {Arrival topic: Open} Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:27 am

Billy

Billy
Prologue:

Black clouds were on the horizon of Syne academy, thunder cracked in the distance over the illustrious school, nonetheless many of the boys and girls, pilots, all took the risk of taking the airship to get there to make the deadline of acceptance there. Great thunder was followed by burning rain on the white wings of the airship which carried a very rushed applicant to the school. One that passed every test in his previous combat school with flying colors... The ride on the airship was bumpy, the students restless from the fear that a bolt of lightning would suddenly just cause the airship to loose power. Not hesitating to get themselves to change the subject of fear over to the weapons they had built in a very, very loud obnoxious manner.

I built a _____” “Well I built a ___________ __________” Blocking out the noises as best he could, ignoring the names and types of the weapons from. It was all the same, they were there to learn, but they could at least have the courtesy to quiet down a decibel or two. Just, why were they so loud? The sound of thunder should have made their hearts pound, invigorate their souls to ensure that they would be brave enough for the weeks to come. But nope... They had to be loud enough to break the ear-drums of a rum-guzzling forge worker.

When the airship landed on the helipad, Julius was the first to get off. Everyone either afraid of the rain or simply too busy gathering the stupid-high number of bags they had brought along with them for their stay within the illustrious academy. There was something about an academy cast in white with a storm overhead that just seemed a bit ominous, nonetheless it would pass. As did the hammer Thunderfall unto the hooks on Julius belt.

Another Krakoom! of thunder struck in the distance, reminding the young blacksmith to hurry towards the entrance of the school. Upon arriving he couldn't help but just stand there and stare up, "So this is my new home? Raze wasn't kidding about the size... Or the fact that everyone here was about as baby-faced as the kids in Atlas..." Words muttered to himself under his breath... "Alright, let's see if I can't find somebody to point me to where i'm supposed to be... Or the pub. They have a pub right?... I'm going to have to brew something on my own..." Alcoholism is tearing other families apart. The beard and long hair, burns on his forehead, should've passed him off as an adult... A short one, but still.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum