You are not connected. Please login or register

A little pleasure with your business (Private: Raziel/Jessica)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
It had been several days since Raziel had met her new understudy. It was still hard for her to know how to feel about the girl, but she knew she couldn't avoid it for long. It was time for their first mission together, time to see how she holds up. Luckily this wasn't anything tough, in fact it could be fun. Raziel had sent Jessica a message to meet her here, and she was late.

Their target was a local of the beach here in Bellmuse, and as it was starting to warm up for the spring it was actually quite nice out today. There he was, playing volleyball with a few others. It was not obvious but he was a Faunus, and someone the White Fang had dealings with, unfortunately there were suspicions that he was meeting someone on this beach and selling out the Fang to someone. And so Raziel and Jessica... whenever she got here... were to watch him and see if he meets anyone.

Raziel stood at the edge of the beach with a duffel bag over her shoulder and a parasol in her hand. She looked over the somewhat populated beach with eyes hidden behind a stylish pair of sunglasses. Stepping on to the beach with her flip flop covered shoes she found a spot were she could set up her towel and umbrella while still being able to keep an eye on her target. As she shucked off her gear Raziel adjusted her yellow bikini. She thought it was rather cute, it had one of those little skirt things on the bottom.

Raziel froze for a second. Had spent hours in the store trying to decide on a bikini to wear today. Why had she done that? She could have just bought a pair of swim trunks and a top. Did she pick out this bikini just for Jessica? Was she subconsciously trying to make herself look good? Damn it! Why did she have to feel this way?

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
It has been a couple of days since Jess had news from her mentor and she wondered when they'd meet again. Sure it would probably be for a mission, but nothing said that it couldn't be fun. As she was thinking about it, she received a message from Raziel saying to meet her at the beach and of course she had to be prepared. Jessica was quite happy that she'd go to the beach as she hadn't been there yet since she just arrived in Bellmuse. Not having planned this outdoor activity in the slightest, Jess had to go in town before the meeting time to buy a swimsuit.

Of course, with not being the most decisive person around, it did quite took a long time for her to decide on which one to get, especially she wanted to look as cute as possible in it. She ended up buying a purple bikini with small black accent and decorated with small golden rings to connect the breasts pieces and on the sides of the bottom piece. Having finally decided, but not without taking her time, she headed towards the beach where she'd change into her newly bought bikini before she began her search for the little fox friend, without knowing that she was already late.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel shook her head. No she had bought this bikini to blend in. It would look weird if she wore a pair of swimming shorts. She only spent so much time stressing over what to wear so she could blend in, yeah that was it. Forcing herself to focus on the task at hand Raziel stuck the parasol in the sand and deployed it creating a nice shaded area underneath it. With that done she placed her beach towel on the ground and sat herself down on it. For a late winter slash early spring day it was unusually warm out, which was fine by Raziel. She preferred warm weather. Of course the sun was bright and she hated that, but that was why she bought these sunglasses.

Keeping an eye on her target Raziel rummaged about her bag, unfortunately Aka'Ken didn't fit in the bag so if she got into a fight she would have to rely on her fists. She pulled out a small bottle labeled “Sun tan lotion” as she did her face turned bright red. It was undeniable, she was thinking about it, having Jessica rub this stuff into her back. Then returning the favor. As though she had just found a naked picture of herself on the net, Raziel stared red faced at the bottle of sun tan lotion.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica started to roam the beach looking for Raziel. Carrying her bag as she walked under the sun with a cream hat to give her some shade. Apparently her choice for her bikini was the right one as some guys stopped doing whatever they were doing just to stare at the little white fox passing by. A guy even got hit by a beach ball as he looked away, causing Jess to giggle as she kept looking for her friend.

It didn't took long before she spotted the gold fox under the parasol that she had brought. Jessica slowly approached her while calling her "Senpai" and waving, hoping she wouldn't scare her. She dropped her bag next to Raziel's and saw that she had brought sun tan, something that she had completely forgotten to bring with her. "Oh great, you brought some, I on my end got some snack and a ball~" Jess then took out from her bag her beach towel and placed it right next to her friend's before the white fox forwarded her hand to the gold one. "Here, let me put the lotion on your back, then it'll be you~"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel was too focused on her own fantastic delusions to notice as Jessica approached her. Not even when the silver fox girl sat down next to her did Raziel notice that she was no longer alone. It wasn't until she was able to pull herself out of the trance that she noticed Jessica. Raziel's face turned bright red as she fumbled with the sun tan lotion in an attempt to hide it.

“No I wasn't thinking about that, I was just, uh reading it, yeah reading it,” Raziel said hiding the bottle behind her back. Great Raziel probably looked like a complete fool. Of course she didn't know what Raziel was thinking. But now she would start asking questions, and that whole excuse she used last time wouldn't work again for another month. Was Raziel getting excited? Why does this girl make her feel like this? Raziel's heart started to beat faster.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica looked confused as she wondered about her mentor's current behavior. Surely she didn't brought sun tan to read it, what use did it have? Bring a book if you want to read something. The Jess thought that Raziel had already put lotion on her and didn't need it anymore, but since the white fox had forgotten to bring some herself, she decided that she'd have to beg for it. "Come on Senpai, you wouldn't want me to roast under the sun, right?" With that said, even without knowing if Raziel would comply, Jess turned around and took off her hat brought her hair over her left shoulder to free her back. From over her shoulder, the white fox gave the other faunus a gentle smile and a sweet gaze. Of course Jess' actions were full of innocence, not suspecting the least reaction from those around her, even if they were right next to them and involved in said action.

Meantime, while Raziel would decide on applying the lotion or not, Jessica was looking around the beach, looking for their target. The message she received only contained a short description of the man, but nothing else, so she at least hoped she would be able to recognize him.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel watched half in horror, half in surprise as Jessica slayed down with her back up asking Raziel to spread the lotion on her back. Wait did she just call her Senpai? Raziel had seen the girls school records, she was older than Raziel. Raziel tried to decide what to do, and coming to a quick decision, she gabbed the sun tan lotion and took up a spot next to Jessica. She leaned over and undid the back of Jessica's bikini so that it wouldn't get in the way. Wow her back was something to marvel at, as was the rest of her body. And this bikini showed just about everything, and it looked great.

“Um... all right... here I... go,” Raziel said as she poured a some of the lotion onto her hands hand began to rub it in her hands to warm it up first. She could feel her heart picking up in pace, was she getting exited from this? Raziel shifted about nervously bringing her legs together before leaning over and starting to rub the lotion onto Jessica's back.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica started to blush as Raziel undid her bikini top to have full access to her back, giving her yellow eyes the amber hue that it had last time she blushed. She held her top to be sure it would fall off, even if it was still held by her neck, she wanted to be safe with that. It wasn't the time for her to be exposed in public. Jess tried to not think about the worse case scenario and simply thought about the other fox girl behind her that was about to put lotion on her back. "Wait..." did she thought to herself "...we came here to do something, not just hang out by the beach, we were supposed t-"

At that, Raziel started to rub the lotion on Jess' back and ever though the gold fox tried to warm it, it wasn't enough to pass the white fox's cold sensitivity. The moment the lotion touched her skin, Jess eeped like a little dog and sounded practically like she was whining. She did her best not to move to let Raziel finish, but she was shifting around. The red hue on her face increased, accentuating the amber shade in her eyes.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel's face was bright red as she started to rub the lotion into Jessica's back. The silver haired fox eeped slightly and started to squirm. “Oh... was that not warm enough? My... bad,” Raziel said moving her hands bout to warm up the lotion. It was hard for Raziel to think about anything else. In the back of her mind, Raziel thought something about why they were there in the first place, but it quickly disappears.

This was wonderful, and not in the sarcastic way, Raziel was rubbing sun tan lotion on the back of an attractive Fox girl, at the beach. This was something out of an animated show or something. Kneading her hands deep into Jessica's skin massaging her back with as much of the lotion as possible. Wait wait wait! Hold the phone! Why was Raziel happy about all of this, I mean sure it was nice to have friends, but this was not the same. She felt warm inside, she knew this feeling, this was the feeling that she had gotten back with that boy in the White Fang. Half of her knew this was not going to end well for her, but the other half didn't care.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jess tried to control her squirms as Raziel was applying the lotion and apologizing for it not being warm enough. The white fox shook her head slowly. "N-no it's not your fault, I'm just very sensitive when it comes to cold stuff. Once, a guy put an ice cube in my shirt. I hated the feeling so much that I threw myself on the ground and squirmed like a snake while whining as I tried to get out of my clothes." Jessica gave her friend an embarrassed smile with a giggle. Sure it wasn't one of those great memories to cherish, but it made her laugh sometimes.

Getting used to the cold lotion, Jessica started to relax, her body slowly became less tense and was shifting a lot less. She could now enjoy the massage that she was receiving along with her back being creamed with lotion. It felt good, great even if it wasn't for the coldness of the lotion, but getting used to it made it really enjoyable for Jess. She even started to hum after a short while. Not knowing for sure if Raziel had put lotion before she arrived, the silver fox looked over her shoulder to ask the golden one. "Say, did you put enough lotion on yourself? I mean, must be hard to reach on own back... would you let me put you some more after? Just to be sure..." She didn't want her to get a sun burn after all.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Jessica continued to squirm while telling Raziel a somewhat humorous story about an ice cube. Raziel giggled if only ever so slightly at the story. As she continued to massage the lotion into Jessica's back Raziel noticed something, well several somethings, or more like several people who were now watching, starring at the two cute fox girls on the beach while one lotioned up the other. Her face grew bright red from the audience. She tried to ignore the onlookers while she started to finish up with the lotion.

As she reached the end of her massage, Jessica began to hum softly. Damn that was cute. She turned to look over her shoulder and asked if Raziel had lotioned up earlier. Which of course she hadn't due to being stuck in her own fantasies while staring at the bottle for several solid minutes.

“Oh I uh... Well. I hadn't actually had the chance to... uh... put on any before you... showed up,” Raziel said as she finished applying the lotion to Jessica's back.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
It took a little more time for Jess to notice the people around the two foxes watching them. It was probably because she was reminiscing on her little story, but still. She even caught someone whistling from afar, which made her blush. She then listened to Raziel as she said that she didn't have the time to put lotion before she arrived. Well, it seemed like it was a good idea to make sure, now Jess had to repay her for putting lotion by doing the same. The silver fox gave a smile to her friend. "Well, help me with my top and I'll take care of you, alright? I don't want to hold it forever and it's not an easy one to keep control of alone when you want to tie it." Jess' blush got a little bit darker as some of the onlookers started to give comments about what she just said, some of them being really inappropriate, but the fox did what she could to not focus on them and looked back at Raziel with a look on her face that asked to do quickly before something bad happened.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Oh right, Raziel realized that she would have to redo Jessica's bikini top. A few of the onlookers made some rather inappropriate remarks, earning them a death stare from Raziel. She was rather good at it causing the commenter to hold their tongues. With that done she reached over and tied Jessica's top again so that she wouldn't have to worry about exposing herself to the beach.

With that done she moved to lay down on her own towel. As she got settled her face grew bright red, she was excited for what came next, but also very nervous. And part of her hated that, the fact that she was doing it again, and with a girl for that matter. Girls can't love girls, it's just wrong. Raziel burried her face into her towel in embarrassment and anger. She had to control her feelings this time or else. Despite her trying her heart rate quickened in anticipation of what came next.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica giggled when the onlookers got intimidated by Raziel's death stare. It was funny to see such a short and cute girl being able to appear menacing with just a glare. Although Jess too could look menacing, given the opportunity and a reason for it, but it wasn't by a simple glare, oh no...

The white fox thanked her friend with a nod as her top got tied back. She felt way better without having to hold it. Now it was time to switch role with Jess applying the lotion and Raziel being lotioned. As the gold fox lied down on her beach towel, the white one sat right above her, siting on Raziel's butt before undoing her top and moving her hair to have full access to her back. She then put some lotion in her hands and rubbed her them together to warm it up. Even though Raziel wouldn't be as sensitive as her toward cold stuff, it was just to be sure.

As she started to rub her friend's back with the lotion, Jess felt that she was really tense. Maybe she was stressed by something, maybe school, maybe the missions, who knew. The white fox decided to help by giving a relaxing massage while rubbing the sun tan, it had to help Raziel to relax a bit. All along Jessica was humming softly a song that she had stuck in her head to amplify the relaxation.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel kept her face buried in the towel as she waited for Jessica to start applying the lotion to her back. But what she felt was not hands on her back but rather a butt, on her butt. The white fox was sitting on Raziel's butt. If her face were not burred in the towel it would be obvious to Jessica just how much Raziel was blushing. As she was expecting the white fox undid her top and moved her hair out of the way in order to get at her back.

Raziel let out a small “eep” as Jessica began to apply the lotion to her back, not because it was cold, but for other reasons. It was kind of nice actually, kind of very nice, to have the silver fox applying the sun tan lotion to her back. Jessica began to actually give Raziel a proper massage as well, considering how tense she was it was nice. Unfortunately the source of that tension was currently sitting on her backside while massaging her.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
[i]Jess giggled as Raziel let go of a cute little "eep" as she started to apply the lotion on her back. The white fox kept humming and massaging her friend in order to help relax and before long and without realizing it, she was now simply massaging as the lotion was now fully applied. Jess continued for a little moment, maybe a couple of minutes before noticing. Looking at Raziel's back, it looked like the sun tan was already dry. Wondering if it was a fast-dry lotion, Jess looked at the bottle of sun tan and noticed that it was a waterproof one. Seeing as the gold fox's back seemed okay to get wet, she assumed that her's was fine as well so she jumped up and stood on her feet before stretching and looking toward the water. "I think I want to go swim a little, the water's just there, we should we should go right now!" Jess then bent over in order to redo her friend's top before running for the water. She really seemed happy to be here, and with someone. It seemed boring to go to the beach alone, and since Jess never really had anyone to go with, she was never able to enjoy the sun at the beach. So it was basically a completely new experience for her and she was happy to share it with Raziel. Before setting foot in the water, the white fox looked over her shoulder with a smile. "Senpai, you're coming?~"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
For what seemed to be quite some time Jessica continued to massage Raziel's back, even after the lotion had been properly applied she continued to rub. At this point Raziel was too much into it to even think about why this was not right. The side of her that was enjoying things was winning. Eventually Jessica stopped and stood up, and suggested they go for a swim, before leaning over and retying Raziel's top.

Raziel heard Jessica take off for the water, and so she stood from her place on the towel and faced the silver fox. As she ran for the waves she turned back to face Raziel and asked if she was coming along. Heat rose in Raziel's face as she blushed, honestly she wasn't sure her face could do anything else around this cute silver fox girl. “Uh... yeah,” Raziel said taking off after Jessica. At this point there was not much she wouldn't do with this other fox. For now the side of her that found Jessica attractive had one over.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica was happy to see that Raziel was following her for a swim. Spending a nice sunny day outside with someone really made her happy, especially with someone special like her fox friend. Sure they had met only days ago, but there was something that made the white fox care for her. Even now she was worried that Raziel was feverish as she was again all red and she feared a possible heatstroke. Well, there was a good way to prevent that and it's refreshing oneself.

As soon as Raziel got close enough to her, Jess grabbed her hand and started to move toward the water, pulling the gold fox with her by force. It was time to get wet! Not even a couple of meters into the water, Jess stops in her track and stats splashing water toward her friend like a child, laughing her heart out. She clearly was enjoying it and hope that Raziel was having fun too and wasn't just baring with her.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As she reached the silver fox Raziel was taken by the hand and almost literally dragged into the water. It wasn't exactly warm, but neither was it cold, which seemed about right for this time of the year. Before they were more than a few meters out Jessica shoved her hands into the water and splashed Raziel with it. It took a few seconds for her to realize what was going on. She had been to the beach before, sure, and she had seen other people do this before, but had never actually taken part in it.

As soon as she realized it, Raziel threw her hands down into the water and splashed Jessica with all her might. It was odd, she was smiling. Of course she knew how to smile normally, but that was just a mask, part of a persona crafted to keep people at a distance without them knowing that they were. But right now she was smiling not as a mask bust as herself.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Seeing Raziel smile made Jess happy, as for the first time she felt like she was really smiling. She didn't know why, but she felt so far that the smiles the gold fox had were... off, somehow. It was the first time she felt a genuine coming from her and it was nice. Now all that Jess had to do is keep that smile going. She kept splashing water at her, getting splashed in retaliation and that for several moments before Jess decided to go underwater for a submarine assault. She swum right next to Raziel before picking her up, lifting her and throwing her as far as possible in the water before bursting into laughter. Expecting a vengeance, Jess dove back in the water and tried her best to stay hidden while swimming around the gold fox, like a predator roam around its prey before attacking. Jess had the feeling that this could go on for a long while without getting boring, but just in case, she had other plans.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The splashing war continued for a short time, and what what glorious short time it was. Raziel hadn't had this much fun doing something other than hunting in years. Suddenly the onslaught of splashes stopped. Before she knew what was happening Raziel was picked up from the water and thrown back into it. It took her a moment to recalibrate herself before she came up from the water. As she looked around for Jessica, expecting another assault. The waves made it hard to see what was under them so instead Raziel lowered herself into the water and looked around for the silver fox.

There she was, trying to be sneaky. Raziel charged her swimming as fast as she could go. Once she was close she grabbed Jessica from behind and hefted her out of the water. To Raziel's unnatural strength it was almost too easy. Instead of throwing Jessica however Raziel decided to fall backwards in what looked like a wrestling move dunking Jessica into the ocean.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
As Jessica tried to sneak under water, she realized just how much her tactic failed as she met Raziel's gaze as she submerged herself. Knowing that the element of surprised was gone, the white fox tried to fall back by swimming in the other direction, but she was quickly caught up by the gold fox that lifted her like she was a simple plush. Out of the water, Jess started to laugh as she tried to fight her way out of the grasp she was trapped in but unfortunately there was no way out of it. Raziel ended up doing her wrestling move and both of them ended in the water.

Jess got out of the water first, but realized that she had something that she didn't have before. Looking down at her hand, she noticed that she had a yellow bikini top in it. It took half a second to the silver fox to realize it was Raziel's and rather than returning it to her, Jess decided to start running off with it but staying in enough water so her friend could follow and stay remotely hidden. "Catch me if you can Senpai!"

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel came up from the water after her successful attack only to realize that she was missing something. She looked down to see that the yellow bikini to she once wore was gone. Unlike most girls, who would probably scream if their top was removed, Raziel didn't mind showing off her body to the world, well most of it anyway. A large grin came across her face as Jessica taunted her. Summoning up all her power she bust into a sprint after the silver fox, well as much of a sprint as can be achieved in water.

She began to gain on the bikini thief and as she did she shouted, “You know one might think you're a pervert if you keep stealing peoples swimwear.” Once she was in range Raziel tackled the silver fox, plunging them both into the water. As she did something unexpected happened. Raziel's and Jessica's lips met.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jess started to laugh as Raziel commented on the fact that she'd look like a pervert. "I doooooon't caaaaaaaaare!" She didn't really care about what others would think, she was here to have some fun and nothing would stop her. Seeing as the gold fox didn't really mind her mild nudity, Jess decided to run more towards the shores as she thought that it would be easier to get some distance between the two of them if she used her Semblance, which was dangerous to use it salty water, being lightning related. So she tried her best to outrun the gold fox running after her but in the end Jess only managed to set one foot before Raziel was jumping to tackle her. She only had the time to turn around to face her friend right before the tackle. But then, their lips met.

Jess was on her back, held on the ground by Raziel that fell on top of her, both gazes locked one into another while their lips were inseparable. Jess didn't move an inch, being taken by surprised by the situation and not knowing what to do, she simply stared toward her friend with her a blush increasing on the white fox's face.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
They had touched down just at the waterline of the beach. Raziel and Jessica's lips still connected. For several seconds Raziel had no idea what to do. Once everything had processed in her mind her face turned bright red. Jessica's lips were soft, very soft, and they almost felt good on Raziel's. She pulled out of the kiss quickly. Now sitting on top of Jessica several people looked on at her exposed top section. Her face remained red though not for being exposed so much as the kiss that had just taken place.

Raziel opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. Honestly she didn't know what to say. She had just kissed another girl, and to be fully truthful she liked it. Her face flushed though she didn't move to cover it. Suddenly there was a longing in her, a strange longing to feel Jessica's soft lips on her own again. She almost went in for a second kiss though she held herself back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum