You are not connected. Please login or register

Girls just wanna have lunch (private: Gricelda)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
A long yawn came out of Raziel as she sat down at an empty table in the cafeteria. She seemed to do that quite a bit now a days. The price of leading a dual life. Oh well that was a problem for another time, right now was time for lunch. Before Raziel was two large plates piled high with food. Behind her her tail swiped back and forth betraying her excitement of the event to come. In all honesty she thought that the thrill of food would wear off after so long outside of the orphanage, but it never did. Each time she ate it was an event, something to cherish, something she was thankful for. Yet deep down a part of her still feared that each time she ate might be her last, that she would end up on the streets, having to steal what she could to survive.

Oh well that was not important enough to worry about when there was a ton of food just waiting to be devoured. There was more than a hint of anticipation on her face as Raziel tried to decide what to eat first. The bread? Some of the meat? Fruits? Vegetables? Cheese? Deciding not to decide she reached for a random food item and gabbed it. There was almost no time for her to consciously realize what she had grabbed before she had shoved it into her gullet. It was warm, and juicy, meat it was meat. Oh how Raziel loved meat, out of all of the foods it had to be her favorite.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
One can really work up an appitie after doing a long day of cardio.  Sure her legs felt sore and her sweat made her glisten as if she was finely coated in oil but... Gricelda felt really really good at the moment.  And very hungry judging by the full platter of meat products piling her plate.  Gris smacks her lips, collects herself a glass of cold water, then strolls along the caffieteria tables to find a suitable place to rest of bum as she feasts.  She spies a lone faunus girl with her own plate of food eating some delcious looking meat.  Gris smirked, then decided to take a seat accross from her.  They were both faunus, and they both loved meat!  This was surely a sigh the that two of them would get along just great~

"Hee... the steaks are pretty tasty now would you agree?  Anyway, I'm Gricelda and I hope you don't mind me seating across from you now.  You seem like the sort of faunus I can get along with." muses the wolf faunus

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel looked up, half of the piece of meat hanging from her mouth, and a stupid look on her face. Damn food had distracted her to the point of forgetting that she was in a cafeteria. In one swift motion she scarfed down what was left of the meat in her mouth. Clearing her throat with a long gulp of juice she regraded the girl across from her. Based on her appearance she was some form of wolf Faunus. “Uh... Sure go ahead,” Raziel started motioning to the empty seat across from her, “Nice to meet you, name's Raziel.”

Well she hadn't planed to have company while she was eating but Raziel didn't mind, as long as this other girl didn't touch her food they were fine. Raziel reached down and grabbed a piece of fruit and in less than a second it disappeared within her mouth. The fruit was quickly followed by a slice of bread then some cheese. Well you definitely couldn't say that Raziel didn't know how to eat.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
"Thanks for you permission now" says Gricelda as she begins to dine on some audibly crunchy bacon strips.

Gricelda puts on frown at the sight of her consuming the fruit. Seriously... how could ANYONE like fruit? Well it was alway something that Gris could never quite warp her head around as to here any citrus was practically poison her.

"... how can anyone enjoy eating fruit when there is perfectly good meat avaliable for free..." mutters the wolf faunus, appearently unaware that she spoke her thoughts out loud.

As she devours the last surviving strip of bacon, she looks to the faunus in front of her figures she might as well strike up a conversation with her.

"Enjoying Syne Academy so Raziel? They offer quite a lot of amenities for an academy dedicated for training hunters and huntresses. Mind if i ask what brought you in the first place? I'm always curious as to the reasoning of my fellow faunus brethren being here." inquires the wolf girl, evidently curious of the fox faunus.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As the wolf, Gricelda, takes her seat Raziel continues to stuff her face. She hears Gricelda mutter something about not liking fruit. How could you not like fruit, how could you not like any kind of food. Food was food and Raziel was not going to be picky about what she was and wasn't going to eat. To her it was either you eat or you starve, you don't get picky about what it is that keeps you alive.

“Yeah I guess it's cool here,” Raziel said with a shrug, “I mean I'm a fox, I'm supposed to be nocturnal, yet here I am awake very day!” Raziel seemed to steam with anger., “But in any case I guess it's cool that I get to go here.” Why did she come here? She couldn't just straight out say that it was because of the White Fang, not all Faunus agreed with what they did. “Oh I visited here when I was younger, and ever since I've wanted to come back so when I saw the opportunity I jumped on it.” Well at least it was the truth, if not all of it.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda rolls her eyes and speaks to Raziel in dry tone.

"Your a faunus who happens to have fox-like characteristics.  Not an actual fox.  I mean you don't go around killing rodents and raiding chicken coops now do you?  Don't make go about making excuses for yourself now." states Gricelda who, without irony, wolfs down some BBQ spare ribs and nearly swallowing the flesh whole like an animal.

"I mean... we AREN'T animals!  We are just people who happen to have some extra features." exclaims as she waves a rib covered in a tangy BBQ sauce.  She then rips off that morsel of meat and tosses the bone onto the platter, grabbing the next saucy rib with her now sticky fingers.

As she continues to quickly consume her platter of meats, she over to Raziel, shallows the food in her mouth, then asks her another question.

"So wait was there that made you want to come back?  Certainly not the Academy as that was only recently built now as far as I am aware." asks the inquisitive wolf girl who resumes her gluttonous feast as her lupine ears listen to her every word.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Well not recently,” Raziel half joked about chasing rodents and chickens. The rodents thing she had never done, though she had actually raided a chicken coop before. Man that was a fun night. As she joked Raziel continued to stuff her face with different foods, a whole tomato, another piece of meat, a small loaf of bread. So much food, it was glorious.

“Well technically speaking I think we do count as animals, as do humans, we just happen to be sentient,” Raziel said between bites, referring to humans and Faunus in the same global WE. Honestly she knew that they were different races, but she didn't care, they were often quite similar.

“Oh no the academy wasn't here back then, It was the forests. They are so beautiful. Back in the orphanage I always wondered what the outside world was like, and when I saw Bellmuse I knew I wanted to move here some day,” Raziel reminisced about her first time in Bellmuse, and how much fun she had.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Furrows a brow to Razial, giving her a lull expression as she sets down piece of steak on a fork.

"No one likes a smart-aleck you know.  Technically your correct but we both know where I was going with that statement." states the wolf faunus in a deadpan tone.

"Anyway, just forget that." speaks Gricelda as she dismisses that conversation to move onto other subjects that are on her mind.

"You mentioned that you came from an orphanage?  Mind talking a little bit more about that?  Like... how you ended up there in the first place?  How was your overall experience in the orphanage?  Were you ever adopted by a foster family?  Err... sorry if its a bit personal but kinda curious how an orphan would wish to come back to Bellmuse to learn how to fight Grimm is all." so asks the wolf girl who then picks up her fork and munches on the cut bit of steak on the other end.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The wolf Faunus seemed to be quite serious about the whole animal issue. With a shrug Raziel dropped the topic. She knew that such things could be... sensitive issues to certain Faunus. Honestly she never understood why, she had embraced the more animal nature inside of her.

“The orphanage?” Raziel said stopping her personal feast, her face becoming sullen, “The orphanage was... tough. When I say it was a fight for survival, I'm not exaggerating. There was a few hundred of us packed into this one building, you had to fight for your portion of the food, otherwise someone stronger would take what little you got. More than a few kids didn't make it out of there.” Raziel paused turning her face down, she didn't mind talking about it, but this was a serious topic to her not one to joke about.

“Anyway when I was... oh.... seven or so this woman, Julyet, shows up outta nowhere, and suddenly I'm adopted. That never happened. In my entire time there no one else got adopted. And I guess you could have called her my foster mother, but it never really seemed like that kind of relationship. I mean sure she raised me and everything, taught me to be a fighter, and we loved each other, but I never really thought of her as my mother.”

“One day she decided that we are going to Bellmuse for survival training out In the woods. We get here and I'm immediately in love with the scenery. Got me a little memento too,” Raziel said showing the rather obvious scar than ran the length of her right arm from the back of her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. She didn't mind showing her scar, it was painful to remember how she got it, but she had to confront that pain, to fight it.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Tilts her head a little, even she was taken aback by how terrible conditions in some orphanages are.

"Wow... that is rather harsh upbringing.  You make my my life story sound cozy in comparison.  But... I hear that helps build character... well that is at least what my old friend Perri told.  I don't know if that is exactly true but... I guess you came out of that orphanage stronger out of that experience." says Gricelda, who frowns slightly but gives the fox faunus an empathetic smile.  She has meet all sorts of faunus with some equally depressing upbringings if not more so.

"I suppose you had it was good fortune that Julyet found you... she recognized something in you.  Sure she wasn't your mother but as you mentioned she was clearly something to you." says the wolf girl who smiles earnest the faunus across to her.

Gricelda then leans back a somewhat, smiling and giggling as Raziel shows her her memento.

"Hee heeheehe... looks great on you!  I personally scars attractive... there is a lot story behind such mementos I have come to learn." grins Gricelda.

In truth... scars where admitably an acquired taste for her.  She originally saw them as defects and blemishes as anyone else but... as she has come to grow up liking them.  Probably because of many scars her own father has sported along with her friends in the White Fang showing scars and tattoos of all sorts.   Over time she come to find them fascinating.  Of course Gricelda tanned skin as completely free of such scars herself and not for a lack of trying mind you.

"So what left its mark on you ?  Rough encounter with Beowulf?  Maybe an large Ursa?  Come on now, I kinda want to hear you scar story now." mentions Gricelda as she gives Raziel a mischievous looking smirk and her lupine turn forward to listen to Raziel earnestly.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
I guess.” Raziel said, thinking back on her mentor. Calling that relationship weird just didn't seem to cut it. In any case she missed Julyet and cared for her deeply. By now Raziel was back to her normal hungry self and was gorging on more fruit and some bread. Man food was the best!

Oh... well...” Raziel said running the fingers of her left hand down the scar, “Well when we came on our trip to Bellmuse we were attacked by two nevermores. I got off lucky, Julyet lost her arm,” Raziel said her face growing slightly glum. She still blamed herslef for the incidents of that day. She shouldn't even be sitting here right now, she should be dead in a hole somewhere. “It's a bit of a sad story, not the kind of thing you would want to talk about over lunch,” Raziel said once again going back to her usual more upbeat self.

So then, what about you,” Raziel said turning the question back on Gricelda, “Where do you come from, and what made you show up here?” Raziel was curious, everyone did have a story to tell after all.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Stares at Raziel vacantly as she told Gricelda part of the story as to how she got the scar.

"Ohh..." was all that she could really manage to mutter.

Gricelda was somewhat thankful that Raziel shifted the focus of the conversation onto her instead of herself.  The more she learns about Raziel's past the more depressing it becomes it seems.

"Ah... right.  Well... I was born in the city of Vale and lived within the safty of the city for all of my life.  My father is hunter and my mother a professor.  I was always picked on at whatever school that I went to just because I happened to an extra set of ears and a tail.  When the school administration refused do anything to the perpetrators, that was when me and my family  got ourselves involved in the White Fang.  This back when the leadership still vouched for for a peaceful resolution to achieve social equality but we both know that never really amount to anything.  Later on my father was arrested by  the police who claimed that they had evidence that my dad was planning "crimes against the kingdom" and locked him up for two years."  states Gricelda, somewhat snorting near the end.

"We all know that just wanted to make my dad an example to the protestors since he was popular organizer at the time..." she grummbles under her breath.

"Anyway..." speaks up Gricelda as she continues one with her history "... my mother left the organization, as did my father when he was finally released.  I stayed because I wanted to make a change to the world and didn't want to be seen as cowardly like my parents.  So while I was doing bake sales, making signs, and taking part of demotrations, I was also following my fathers footsteps and took up combat school that one day I might get the respect much like the respect my father has gotten as hunter.  Yet... I always found myself a target of some bigot's angst when even I worked so hard to prove to them that I am just as capable of huntress as they were!  Better even.  Ughh!" groans the wolf girl in frustration, clearly frustrated by that fact that she was bullied no matter how hard she worked to try to get her peers to respect her.

"Eventually the old White Fang leadership stepped down and the new administration took over the reigns, preaching for a more... direct approach.  At first... I was hesitant but... when people finally started to listen to our demands... that was when I realized that us faunus had to fight for rights, not sit idly by and hope the on whim of the human dominated governments that they will at least consider equals and not like some less than human.  So for the so... even at young age I found myself quite involved with raids on dust shops, liberating cargo from the possession of the Schnee Company, and of coarse the occasion kidnapping of people of interest.  I like think that my time during the combat schools prepared me quite well.  It was all going just fine until... well... I got caught in police ambush because I tried to go back to help one of our greenhorns on that particular mission because they LITERALLY tripped over their own untied shoe laces.  Ugghhhh!  So... then came the awkward moment where my own mother posted bail for me and my father managed to secure an ultimadum for me though his influence as well regarded hunter it seemed.  Anyway, I was either given the choose of to either attend Syne Academy, away from all of the influences of the White Fang, to complete my training as huntress or waste away five years of my life in a prison in Vale.  I... didn't fancy the idea being stuck in a cage for for five whole years so... that is why I am here at Syne now.  Its no Beacon but... I like to think that I have treated well off at the academy for the most part.  Still... I feel guilty that I am leaving everyone that I know in the White Fang to fight on for the just cause without me.  So yeah... I guess that is the story of why I am here at Syne sharing a meal with a fellow faunus now." states Gris, there is hint of sadness in her eyes.  

She does her best not to show as she distracts herself by stuffing her mouth with delicious meaty goodness that is double patty hamburger... after removing the disgusting tomato and lettuce garnish off of it first of coarse.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well if nothing else, this girl could talk. Raziel listened intently, eating from her pile of food as she did. When the mention of the White Fang happened, her ears twitched, and her tail stopped wagging. She continued to eat, yet far less attention was on her food than was on her lunch partner. Well this girl, Gricelda, seemed to be rather involved With the Fang. She had gotten caught, sloppy. But then again most people in the Fang weren't as... merciless as she was. More than a few people had fallen to Aka'Ken in the past when they interfered with White Fang business.

Taking on a more serious face and leaning in Raziel gave Gricelda a flat stare “I'm surprised at how many of us are here,” Raziel said quiet enough so that only Gricelda could hear, “Though I caution you against speaking about your affiliation so openly, not all Faunus agree with what we do, and while you may be serving your sentence here, there are some who may decide to... take justice into their own hands.” Raziel was careful not to say White Fang aloud, you never knew who you could trust, and right now she was ready to mark this girl for elimination. For all she knew this girl was a plant, by the school or the authorities in an attempt to weed out students who were affiliated with the white fang.

I do hope you are telling the truth, we don't take kindly to snitches.” Raziel said with the same look on her face that she gave to those she was about to kill. She may have just destroyed her relationship with this girl, but the whole reason she was here was because of the White Fang, and she had to take precautions, not only for her sake, but for the others who had come here.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda was... taken aback that the fox faunus in front of her also happened to be a member of the White Fang.  Funny how everyone sent her here to try to get her to distance herself from the organization yet here she is having lunch with fellow colleague. Just how much influence did the White Fang have her in Bellmuse?

"Huh... I guess that makes two of us... first- oh... I should probably not say names out loud now huh.  Still, good to meet a fellow member fighting for the good cause now." remarks Gricelda, who gives the fox Raziel a warm smile.

"And yes I am well aware of the fact of what we do with snitches now... not that I agree with it... but I understand the need for it." states Gricelda, with disgruntled sigh

"Ha... well doesn't really matter if I told everyone my affiliation... I'm not one to hide my past now when asked.  Besides... the administration is WELL aware of my involvement with my previous involvement so I really don't have anything worth hiding from them.  But with you... I guess we should keep any sort of discussion on that topic... private.  Still... nice to see you regardless.  Oh don't get too worried about me... I may like to speak honestly but I know when to keep my trap shut when I have to.  Your little secret is safe with me... just keep up the good fight in my absence since I can't assit as directly I used to." cheerily states the wolf faunus, her tail wagging happily behind now that she is in the presence of a fellow member of the White Fang.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel listened as Gricelda spoke. As she continued to talk Raziel calmed and relaxed some. Her face turned back to her normal self towards the end of Gricelda's words. “Well it's good to hear,” Raziel said going back to her food, “Sorry if I was a bit... harsh there, I am careful about those kinds of things.” She stuffed another piece of fruit into her mouth followed by a carrot.

So... Um... how do you like it here? In Bellmuse and Syne I mean.” Raziel asked trying, awkwardly, to shift the conversation. She continued to eat her food as though nothing had happened. Hopefully her little tactic before wouldn't hurt her relationship with this girl, It was good to know more Faunus, more people, at the school. The more people you know the better. Raziel was now about half way through her two mountains of food, and she was continuing to eat. 

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda shrugs non-chalantly as an closes her eyes momentarily.

"Ehh... don't fret over it.  I understand the need the need for secrecy and erring on the side of caution." calmly stares Gricelda.

When she opens her eyes open again, she frowns a bit as she watches Raziel bit into some sort of fruit and snacking on carrot.  Even if she has seen it a dozen times by now... somehow she could never understand who anyone could enjoy eating their fruits and vegetables.  Griscelda blinks and shakes her head a little when Raizel asked her question as she was a little lost in her own thoughts over the reasons why one would willing consume a carrot.

"Huh?  Oh... yeah." stammper Gricelda, who then clears her throat

"Ah-em... so how I like it here?  Honestly... the academy has been treating me the quite well.  There are a few times where my race was made issue but... not as much as I was used to back home at Vale.  That being said... I find Bellmuse to be bit... dirtier.  Not to say that its filthy or anything but... one would have to try to find any sort of garbage on the street.  Compared to Vale the litter is a little more notable.  I know it seems like strange little thing to notice but... when your away from home you suddenly notice the littles that seemed all so ordinary.  Overall though... its been a good good experience for me so far." states Gricelda as she smiles with fond memories of Vale now in her head.

"Ahh... so how about yourself?  You seem to like Bellmuse but what about Syne Academy?  What do you think of it?" asks the wolf faunus as leans her head forward somewhat towards Raizel.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel was back to her usual self, scarfing down food as she listened to the girl across from her. This food was amazing, the meat was juicy and warm, the cheese as cold, the bread was fluffy and fresh, the fruit was sweet, the vegetables crunchy. It was a feast fit for a king, or so she thought. Litter hu? That was definitely a strange thing to notice, the last place Raziel had been before Bellmuse had been... dirty.

Me? Well I guess it's cool here, like I said before I hate being up during the day so there's that. Then I'm out most night for... you know,” Raziel said implying White Fang work, “All in all though I've gotten quite a but of training in so I guess it's good for me, making me a better fighter and all. Then I met this girl and...” Raziel stopped realizing what she had just said and how she had said it. There was definitely more than a hint of “There's this girl I like” in it. Crap! How was she going to back peddal out of this. Best case scenario was that Gricelda was bad with social ques and would think nothing of it. Worst case is that she was a master at colds reading and would catch on faster than white on rice.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda smiles and nods as Raziel speaks about her own thoughts on Syne Academy.  Her comment on her dislike of being awake during the day earns her wry smirk from Gricelda.  She figured that the girl was exhausted from her daily classes and training during the Syne Academy and her covert nightly missions.  Still, she greatly respected Raziel putting up with the inconveniences if it better meant to serve the agenda of the White Fang.  Gricelda doesn't bother to comment as she continues to listen to Raziel speaking of something about a girl when she suddenly trailed off.  Gris waits for a few moments but the fox faunus seemed have been too... stunned by something?  The curious wolf faunus raises an eyebrow and tilts her head somewhat to her left.

"Err... so you met a girl... and then what?  I can promise that whatever you have can be kept between the two of us but if you don't want to talk about it... thats fine too.  I understand the need to be secretive now." prys the wolf faunus.  

Honestly, Griscelda was completely oblivious as to what Raziel implied by meeting a girl.  Gricelda assumed this girl Raziel had met was somehow involved with the White Fang and Raziel was just hesitant to mention any sort of involvement related to the organization.  Still, her curiosity is getting the better of her.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
By now Raziel could feel the blood rushing to her face and with it her ability to make conversation went out the window. Her thoughts being brought to the white fox. And things we're going so well. “Well.... uh.... I... and..... um.... you see...... well.... there's..... but.....” Raziel stuttered trying to form a coherent sentence but failing miserably. Why the hell did her ability to socialize go down with the ship when she thought of HER. She didn't blame Jessica, no she blamed herself, but this was going to make things hard.

Raziel's face was about the same tone as a sunset at this point. She had stopped eating and probably looked like a complete idiot. Well if Gricelda hadn't gotten the hint before there would be no denying that there was something up now. Great... just great. And she had thought that she had come to terms with this already, yet whenever the thought came up she became like some High School girl with a crush.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda watches the fox faunus with greater interest now. She cranes her head forward and rests her elbows onto the cafeteria table. Clearly this girl looked a bit embarrassed... or maybe ashamed? The sudden rush of blood flushing the girl's cheeks however went unnoticed by the wolf faunus as her colorblindness prevented her from being able to differentiate the redness of the blush with the fox faunus's normal skin tone. Still, while Gricelda didn't have have the best read on other people be even she could notice the distress Raziel was experiencing.

"Well... are you going spit it out already or are you going to silence yourself now? You have no need to hide what your ashamed from but if is too difficult for you to discuss then just say so." states the wolf faunus earnestly.

Sure Gricelda was now really wanting to know what it is that is keeping Razeil from holding back from what she wanted to say. She looks to Razeil sympathetically... expecting her to tell her even more heart-wrenching tales of her past.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Words... how does one words? Right now Raziel was about as good at conversation as a broken phone booth. Her heart was racing her mind was spinning and not a single thing she tried to say came out right. Feelings that she ad sworn never to feel again welled inside of her, when she tried to push them down they coiled like a spring and began to push back only to eventually explode out of her. Raziel sat there with her mouth agape not making a sound for nearly half a minute. Though this was not for lack of trying. Quite the opposite in fact. She wanted to scream, she wanted to yell, she wanted to hide, she wanted to cry. Instead of all this she simply slumped down in her seat and placed her head on the table, her ears ending up in the two now small piles of food in front of her.

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Gricelda watches at the fox faunus in front of her of her slumps over, her face now plastered onto the table. Gricelda lets out an exasperated sigh and takes a bite out of a slab of meat that still remains on her own plate of food. Upon swallowing the food, she looks back up to Raziel, almost pitying her as she assumed whatever she has to say was too traumatic for her to confide with a complete stranger with.

"Fine fine... I see that you don't want to talk it. I know I was prying but if you its a topic that you don't want to talk about just say so. Its clear that I brought up something unpleasant so I won't ask you about the details." states the wolf faunus, unsure if she should by annoyed, sympathetic or pitying Raziel at the moment. Regardless, Gris figures she should distance themselves away from whatever is bothering Raziel so much.

"Anyway, how are you faring against the Grimm? Have you gone up against any of those nasty beasties? They seems to infest those forest... kinda of a wonder that they haven't gathered together and overwhelm the city by now. Also... what do you think of your classes? Any in particular that you enjoy?" inquires Gricelda

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well today was going just wonderful. [sarcasm intensifies] And by now her ears would need a good cleaning, for a second she wished she could just lick them clean, Raziel hated to waste food, even the smallest amount. Luckily the wolf girl gave her something else to chat about, maybe she could get her mind off of everything and just make idle chit chat for a while. Julyet had always told her to enjoy the little things while she still could. With a deep breath in and an equally deep one out she lifted her head from the desk and reached up to feel her ears. Yup food on the tops.

I faced a few when I first got here, they weren't too much trouble, about the same as most the weaker ones,” she said taking a napkin and beginning to attempt to wipe her ears, “My classes are... well tough. I've never been to a real school before this so I'm still not used to everything, especially the homework.”

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
"Heh~" chuckles Gricelda as she proceeds to nom a piece of meat and nearly shallows the morsel of flesh whole.  Gricelda then lays her hands onto her own lap  and nods once to Raziel.

"Ah, so you were homeschooled.  Correct?  Probably for the best to be honest.  I can't say my own experience in public education has been pleasant, well at least the whole social aspect to it if my own years of all of the bullying and teasing I had to go through.  Anyway, I'm sure you will do just fine." reassures Gricelda as she brings up one of hands up in a close fist.

"All you need to do is..." Gricelda trails off as she extends a single index finger from her already raised fist.

"Attend your classes..." she states, then raises her middle finger as well.

"Complete and understand your homework..." she continues, this time extending her thumb out as well

"Study a hour or two every day for a week before any exam.  That simple!  For you, I think its just getting into some adjustment for the system." says Gricelda, sounding quite confident about own three principle rules to succeeding in academics.

"Oh!" she pipes up as she remembers something "I know that for some people study groups work well but for me... I was never really one to be a part of such groups back in my school days at Vale but its something to think about if you find classmates who you can tolerate." states Gricelda with an indifferent shrug.

"Favorite subject?" iinquires the wolf girl as she looks back over to Raziel with a bit more interest than before.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum