You are not connected. Please login or register

Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:02 pm

merlynn

merlynn
The day was warm and would leave a fuzzy feeling in ones stomach. the beds where put together with metal joints to turn the wooden beeds in to bunks.  well at leas two where beds the other two where turned in to a small garden for grasses and other vegetation with small nibbled here and there from the reigning ruler of the room, Merlynn.  She was hanging off the side of the top bunk shoved in to the corner of the room. The desk was replace with a work bench with an array of tools, vices an other gadgets for  making small metal objects. she was barely covering herself all that cover her was bandages that wrapped around her chest to keep things from moving and some really high cut short jeans that looking more like a kind of underwear then pants of any kind.  in her mouth was a sugar cube she was sucking on thinking of how to proceed with her day. on the work bench was plans for her sword and on the floor was a mess of old garments she wore and had yet to wash because of her lazy nature kicking in. Abigail's face was turning red from the blood rushing to it from hanging upside down for so long.

Last edited by merlynn on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
The first Airship to arrive to Syne Academy was much faster than the others as there were less students to pick up... 'Amateurs' she would think to herself. Punctuality was a sign of professionalism and the typical brain didn't even process fully until later in the morning. As far as she was concerned the morning is when everything should be done. She strode across campus with an elegance about her, regal in the air about her; keeping her rapier at her side and many straps, dust cartridges and pouches along her body while she took in her surroundings.

She rolled her eyes as she saw many... many canine, vulpine and feline faunus. She was used to being surrounded by humans which meant she was still the odd one out anyway with her ghostly skin. Yet, something about seeing other faunus put her a bit more at ease. She knew her sister would be coming on the next airship as punctuality wasn't strong with her, but she wasn't waiting out in the spring by herself like a lost puppy. She continued onward while using her scroll to find her new room.

Apparently she was rooming with an upperclassman which got her thinking immediately toward the future. 'If they're an elite they won't show me respect... I'm younger and smaller...I'll have to establish dominance quickly... At least they have experience going to class and doing what they need to do... Well with one another person it will probably be clean...' She pondered as she placed another sugar cube in her mouth, preferring to finish them quickly since it was the single most unsightly display about her demeanor. Damn addictions...

Once she approached the dorm room she caught a lot of eyes and people whispering about the rumors of an albino student let alone a younger underclassman attending Syne academy. She didn't even give them the faintest of glances as she opened her new roo-

Angelina was not a happy camper. Clutter, vegetation, garments, and just an overall cacophony of chaos just swirled in her room. Angelina could barely contain herself before yelling, "WHAT THE HELL?" As she slammed the door behind her with her arms crossed, unwilling to even step further into the room.

3Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 pm

merlynn

merlynn
The loud yelling and the sudden slam of the door snapped Abigail in to a sudden freeze causing her to fall off her bed. with a thud she lands on her head and then on to her side. quickly grabbing her head holding it tight. "ow~!" Was all she could muster as she sat there on the floor. "Not so loud." she rubbed her ears showing her small horns on her head. clear signs of a deer faunus as she looked up her wild cut hair looking like a mess but other then the mess her rooms was very fragrant with the smell from the grass also some small strawberry plants just coming to bloom. "you must be a new room mate they assigned to me.." she said getting up slowly she stood up she was not much taller then her new roommate. her body was toned and with how much of her body showed she looked wild.  "names Abigail." she said holding one ear still from the loud yelling. offering a hand for a hand shake if Angelina accepted Abigail would take the moment to squeeze firmly. she was looking over the pale girl before her. she almost reminding her o fa pile of sugar she was so white. "You look like sugar. I wonder if you taste like it too." she said with a coy smile and a darting look measuring her up. The comment was crude and obviously meant to be a flirt.

4Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
'Out of all the students on this forsaken campus...all of the upperclassman... I get the slob... Oh god.. it smells like a farm in here.' She brought the back of her hand to her nose as if to shield her from disease. The fellow faunus falling on her head was well deserved she thought. She still refused to step any further into the room so she stayed in between the female and the door behind her, contemplating if maybe she found the wrong room. After hearing her name though she realized this was no mistake. This had to be a joke that the other deer faunus had no cleanliness.. well at least for her room.

She couldn't understand for the life of her how can a woman keep herself so clean but her room that of a pigsty. Angelina just shook her head slightly before looking over the woman's form. It was at that moment she realized this woman was also almost completely disrobed!

There were so many things wrong with this situation.

Angelina didn't even catch the flirting as that was something foreign to her. Not that she hasn't been flirted with before, but she has always been so focused on the tasks at hand that she never knew how to respond. "I assure you, I do not taste anything like sugar... I am your new roommate...Angelina." she said muffled while she continued to trail off in her thoughts. 'Unfortunately...' She continued to think to herself before shaking her head slightly. Almost completely ignoring the woman's hand before crossing her arms, glaring at the woman with her scarlet orbs in silence for several seconds before letting out a sigh before face palming while rubbing her eyes.

"You should have more pride in being a Stag like me. Living in filth shows not even the slightest bit of self-respect!" she was quite stern in her voice before looking back up at the new roommate of hers sighing once more. Then she began walking past the female into the hurricane of what was currently their room taking a gander at everything around the room. Keeping her graceful stride and being very careful where she was stepping. "I assume from how unprofessional the other students looked... they didn't even tell you I was arriving?" as she was looking over the desk with the blue prints to a new weapon.

At least she was an intellectual like herself. Angelina herself was wearing a full on fencing uniform, customized to her liking to have stag symbols decorated over the shoulders and her back. Long white pants as well to compliment and match the rest of her uniform. The only modification was a hole in the pants right over her arse to reveal her white tail that was pinned very close to her back. Yet, it was quite obvious from her attire she was prim, proper and professional being covered head to toe, even outfitted with white gloves. "I'd hope not... or that means you knew I was coming and decided to leave this room in shambles." she said turning to face Abigail.

5Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:46 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn had taken offence to the fact the new girl didn't shake her hand or even react to her flirt. putting her hand to her side she watched as the new comer seemed to avoid all of her clothing stepping carefully around her mess.  There was a picture on a small dresser of Abigail as a young stag with hair down past her butt. you wouldn't thing it was the same short haired deer in the room with Angelina right now. "careful princess your horns are showing. Now before you get any further in lets lay down some ground rules." merlynns toned changed a little as she pulled out a shirt that covered her top but still was a hack job in looks as there was scissor marks all over as if all of her clothes where cut up.

"your my roommate now.. that means your fresh meat. unless you can prove your better off leading in this room I reign over you." she looked mean down and her fist balling up she was more then ready to fight.  In the picture of her as a little girl her father and her mother both where very ragged looking like Merlynn came from a rather more outskirt home from more proper people.  "so you got three options, One deal with it... Two deal with it and clean up after me or three." she held back for a moment. "You stuff 35 sugar cubes in to your mouth and hold it for 5 mins." the third option one came up as Merlynn pulls a large box of sugar cubes out of her dresser.  holding it out she shakes it at Angelina. "those are your only options or else suffer a butt whooping in the training hall. If you win I will clean your clothes for the next month I win you sleep on the floor." with that she leans against her dresser  legs crossed.  she looked around her room and did notice that she had been neglecting to clean.  on a calendar behind Merlynn the week of today it was marked clean room new roomys coming signed with a happy face. So it was showing she might have forgotten in with her study's.

6Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
Angelina froze for a slight second as she eye'd the bag of sugar. That is a lot of sugar but beyond that was she just insulted? You'd think she'd come up with something more original. She stood in silence and allowed the woman to talk while she just looked over her form. Her brawn was quite apparent to Angelina, in fact, it coincided with these tools and blue prints. As she continued to listen to the female an idea struck in her head and a small grin came across her face.

Her crimson orbs scanned the room once more before resting back at the woman only half listening to her rant about fresh meat, a butt whooping and an act of gluttony. She took a sigh retaining her grin before giggling to herself a bit. She rose her face back up to the female, getting quite close to the woman's face.

Eyes half fluttered, with her perfume mixing with her natural pheromones to create a sweet mix of flowers and strawberries. "I was quite... rude, wasn't I?" her tone of voice taking a gentler tone. "I am not here to fight a fellow sister." her tone lavish as she leaned close enough to smell the woman's breath before raising a finger in an attempt to trail it down Abigail's bottom lip. "I am sorry for my earlier... outburst. It was wrong of me to now show respect to my...upperclassman."

7Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 pm

merlynn

merlynn
the sudden change in tone and approach had Abigail actually caught off guard. Was this doe bipolar or was she up to something. but the sudden submitting sound tone made her almost flutter when she felt the fing grace her lip her breath was minty as she at least brushed her teeth often. Feeling the of albino doe's actions caused Abigail to drop the bag of sugar cubes. but with that her arm wrapped around her and she held her tight and looked at her red orbs as their bodies were held together. "Are you sure you want to dance with this devil my little sugar cube~." her tone was almost submissive sounding but her body actions showed dominance as her grip around the albino does mid section became tight. her lips drew close as the bell for a class went off. her grip loosened as she pulled away. "Ummm right yeah check up on that another time and welcome to School! Also your teachers will tell you where you need to go while I need a cold shower!" she fumbled around in her dresser and there some proper school clothes. In the back of her mind there was a chibi image of her smashing the school bell while another imaged her sending kissy faces to the albino.

8Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:54 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
She saw how flustered the deer faunus was and realized that what she did worked... Of course she did. It was animalistic, primal and idiotic for angelina, but it was easy for her to use even if it was for something so menial. As the deer faunus walked out Angelina immediately spun around with her, "If you ever want to be that close again... you'll clean the room ya?" Despite the fact that this woman wanted to establish who was the 'alpha' among them, it was clear at least for this particular battle, Angelina has won. Then the door shut behind her.

Angelina looked at the portrait of the girl that must have been Abigail and she just made a quizzical expression before placing her gear and bags down by the door, that being the cleanliest spot. She took out her own pictures of her family and her sister, when they were still happy before she placed it on the same dresser and then headed out the room. Time to go meet her teachers she thought.

9Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:41 am

merlynn

merlynn
After classes Abigail was hitting the showers and what that albino faunus had said been buzzing around in her head all day. flustered while doing home work even more flustered as she cleaned up the room. it was to the point it was ringing in her mind ~be that close again, be that close again.~ was looping in her head as she picked up her last piece of clothing. the room was rather clean looking with all the clothes picked up. "MMMM that little..." Stopping her mental rage fit to see the photo with a particular little doe in it, next to hers on the dresser. she picked it up and fawned over it a little. okay she wasn't as mad now but she still needed to clean her clothes.. or did she Abigail smiled as she found the bag of sugar cubes and smiled. she still had one thing to see. who had laundry duty this week.

10Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:06 am

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Erupting through the large wooden door almost tearing it off the frame, she barreled into the room like a pastel avalanche picking up steam and derby as she almost tumbled falling out of her shoes before catching herself. With bags on top of bags in her arms she had a flustered confused air about her. The young woman had her teeth bared, her muscled ached, her heart pounded; it was quite the shit storm that day. There were crisp warm moist beads of sweat rolling down her forehead, coating her face in a fine layer of transparent shine and then slowly spilling down her neck. Reaching deep she tried to pull out the best smile she could. One look at the room, and she could tell it was quite the hasty clean job.’ It must have been quite the party the night before’ she thought to herself as she dropped her bags. Trying to lose that integument air of anger, and indignation she flicked her blond locks back out of her face.  Her large vibrant crimson eyes had darted around the room hitting land marks such as the one bed clearly lived in, the work bench which had been a desk and what use to be another bed.  Taking another good step into the room she took a deep breath and absorbed it took it in.” I’m not sure who you are I’m sorry I did not read your name…and people here are just rude, no one would help me find this place.”

Without giving the woman before her a chance to respond she let Ophanim’s Grace fall from her shoulder it rung loudly  as it crashed into the ground. She has ruined her relationship with one roommate this time would be no different. Nushka knew who she was and she would not attempt to make herself out to be better than she was. Gliding across through the room it was almost lie her feet never touched the ground she had begun to shed the horrors of the day. Audience could do that to you, the young woman was a performer and she would do just that.  Her heels and her savage sway, it was obviously exaggerated so it said one thing ‘I am aloof and above this’. Once in front of a clearly occupied bed on the side of the room she figured belonged to the antlered woman before herhe devilish fiend gently lowered herself on to the bed. The Lilac scented damsel was quickly falling into her natural stride. Her pastel plastic smile spread across her face she was finding the grove and settling into it. The woman before her strong  her body  slim yet still strangely slightly strapping. This how ever would not stop the primal act of mark ones territory. She had the stage she would begin the dance. It would be the type of battle the blonde was good at. She would be passively as off putting as possible, but yet still sickly sweet and kind. Annushka  had been on the move all day, but it would not take away her almost pastoral cool. Kicking off a single powder pink heel, narcissist made a point to do what she does best talk about her life. “Aren’t you just quaint...This is Angelina’s room, yes?, Good I thought so  I need the room to be quiet in the morning I mean almost silent before noon…and I’m gonna need to be loud at night, I plan to bring salty morsels back at night I’m sure you get me.” NuNu was no fighter, however she could do this she was use to this battle, this dance was one she had done multiple times before.

Last edited by Annushka Luna on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

merlynn

merlynn
The sudden burst through her door made Abigail jump and freeze for a moment, but to her that moment was like ages. when her mind became aware of the new body in her room the girl had already started putting her things down and seeming to make her self at home. catching little of her first comment and hearing the second part about no noise in the morning and loud at night merlynn's attention was dragged away from Angelina picture. but now seeing who was talking she noticed the pure fact that she was trying to set rules which made her fume. "Oh hell no you don't make the rules in my room sister!" her finger pointed at the new deer in her room. as it was Abigail could smell the flowery scent about her, it was a contrast to merlynns peppermint scent from her recent shower.

she started to role up a sleeve and ball up her fist. she took a stance showing she was more then just a push over as her arm flexed with her balling fist. she had some muscle for such a lean looking doe but that was because she kept it toned. her horns on her head where her only feature showing she was a fuanus, a deer at that. "Listen here this is my room. you won't be bringing any thing in here with out prior consent! I make the rules I've got seniority. Now your going to first off tell me who you are or I'm going to pommel you in to the ground." Abigail was ready to fight her pixie cut hair style was still damp from her cold shower so now she was more in the mood for a fight. she still had Angelina image in her hand her fingers as she set it to the side face down as she was getting ready to do fisticuffs.

12Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
The Blonde Pixie before her had shot up, at first she was like a deer in headlights, but this had quickly faded. Shock as replaced with anger and umbrage. The slightly shorter room veteran was near bombastic, it was clear she did not like being told what to do. Her stance became imposing she was puffing up and clenching her fist. It was a very clear she was responding the best way she knew to a perceived threat. Trading un-couth disregard and bossiness, for faux empathy and pseudo-submission the blonde diva’s eyes open wide and her plastic smile stretched until her grin went from ear to ear. With a shit-eating grin plaster wide across her face placed her hand to her blouse and unbuttoned the first last button which held her to together. Kicking off her other shoe dropped the pastel princess from her imposing shoe granted height to a much more manageable 5’8. The venison vixen was making herself more comfortable as the conversation continued. She sat and nodded as the young woman before her finished her spiel all up until the threat at the end. That simply would not do threats were not the way they would do things here. “ I would never dream of setting rules in the room, I sure as hell will not be tip toeing around whatever sensitivities you may have” stated the heiress of clan Luna.

“Also I will not be fighting you what’s the point? It proves nothing If you were ‘to pummel me into the ground’" she practically chuckled out as she gave the old air quotes.” It would make you no more right than me, If I we to put you to sleep and leave you here it would not make me right…in fact if I do that it’s likely I’m way in the wrong” as she exclaimed her point she got even more comfortable by laying back on what she assume to be the other young woman’s bed. As a more passive aggressive person she sought to take some of the energy out of the situation by wording her way around the situation. “Besides it’s been quite the long day I’m sore I ache and I need a massage”. Placing her hands in her hair she fluffed her quite large yellow poof as if slightly exasperated. She was making a point to continue to talk giving the other young woman little opportunity to jump in and get a word in. It was a tactic she had used only semiconsciously since her youth, seeing as most people would just become exasperated and give up. “You know I guess it was a tad rude of me to tell you what would likely make this situation livable,” as she spoke it seems strangely like she was slowly talking less to the woman in front of her and more to an audience none could see. It was practically like she was talking to hear herself talk. ”You know let’s try this one more time…My Clan is Luna I am The eldest daughter of two Annushka, combat medic” as she spoke she fiddle around in the bed a tad untucking her blouse paisley purple blouse from her pale cream pencil skirt.

Rolling over she lower her blouse over her shoulders reveling her pink bra strap. She was not laying the bed with her head toward the top and her feet toward the foot of the bed.” What do you say we maybe start over a tad, I’m sorry I did not learn your name I’m sure it’s important to you feel free to tell to at any time I’m listening…But while you do that do you think you could maybe work on my back I could really use a massage.” She said while arching her back a tad and gazing at the slightly moist woman before her. Her tone was one of exaggeration pain and she added in a bit of a childishness by raising her pitch.[/color]

13Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Psychology class was... interesting and having been now annoyed at her drooling mouth breathers that are her peers, an overgrown Lion who was quite the bother and now she's taking time out of her schedule to aid the blundering urine chugging delinquents philosophy a topic in which in itself has merit in combat but no where else. And above all else, now she was going to deal with the deer faunus... again. And she was pretty sure maim and murder on school grounds was against the rules. She sighed to herself just mustering it all before she entered her dorm room.

Immediately her scarlet orbs flashed downward to the familiar ring that seemed to be more than just resting along the ground. Her eyes immediately scanned the room to see her sister sitting along Abigail's bed and Abigail was slightly.. damp? Angelina just sighed slightly glancing around the room as the floor was picked up for, but there was still a hurricane that went through their room. She had came in during the last portion of her sister's dialogue, even Angelina couldn't help but smirk and crossed her arms.

"Her name is Abigail."
she said with the faintest amount of disdain before walking over to her bag with her elegant stride before placing her books within her sack within the most spotless corner in the room. "However, she believes that her grotesque horns make her top dog here. That or her age, not her skill, grades or technique." Angelina's disgust could be easily heard as she didn't hide it keeping her perfect posture as her arms remained crossed glancing over at the garden that was the other two beds that could've been perfect before sucking her teeth and shaking her head.

She then brought her sanguine gaze back to her sister, "You are also late... again, eldest of our clan." then the slightest smirk appeared along her face, echoing her sisters proud words as she couldn't help but be happy of her sister's arrival.

Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 170

14Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:10 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn was going to answer the busty doe with a snarky comment about some thing when the sound of some ones voice stopped her. Turning her head to see sugarcube she lossened her fists only to hear her insult her as she talked to the girl in Abigail's spare bed. Honestly she was hurt by the words merlynn was working hard she never had proper schooling in her life only to come here. the only thing she excelled at was combat and tech work surprisingly for a doe from the woods.  "Alright then you want to insult there sugarcube. Go for it but when you need my help don't ask." the manner she said sugarcube was that of an affectionate tone as if she was trying to coo at the albino. Then her attention was turned to the one on the bottom bunk as she grabbed her hamper. "And you!..." she dumped all of her dirty clothes on her and threw the hamper to the side and smiled in a way you could tell she was holding back a lot of rage. "You're doing all of our laundry for the next week." she then went over to the work bench and started to pick up files and takes some diagram off the wall while pulling out a lock box filled with some thing shiny as she put the pieces of paper in the lock box.  "Before I leave for the library. you two have any questions?" shes was pissed off to the max and doing well not to unload completely on them in the room, then again with her anger she just sound ignorant, not that that it seemed they would treat her any other way.  she did stay long enough to fully strip and change in to her combat gear not caring they both see every inch of her as it was a all girls room right now.

15Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Upon hearing her flesh and blood enter the room the roseate cheeked princess’s deer like ears perked up Angie was yet again in a foul mood, she always was. On her best days she was slightly perturbed, but never quite happy. Annushka though was ecstatic. Her sister arrival would turn this lonely twosome into crowd and one needs a crowd to party. As per usual Angie’s tone was punishing she was always so uptight. But this time she was clearly not just punishing in tone she was clearly angry with the woman she had introduced as Abigail. Her antlers were not something you saw often, but not grotesque, Angie clearly sought to wound the young woman plain and simple. Annushka watched with a sort of glee hoping to see some action for once. She was not a fighter but she would watch Angie do it. Seeing as the woman was quick to a fight before it could be reasonably assumed she would go to war for this. With baited breath she waited for the war to breakout as she simply ignored her sister mention of her lateness.

It was not until she saw Abi uncurl her fist that she began to see what the situation truly was. Listening to her speak she clung to ever word, and chuckled when she heard it. Sugarcube? Angie was Sugarcube? That name simply did not fit Angie is no one’s Sugarcube in fact she is kind of a bitch. It would be more accurate to describe her as black bitter coffee. Struggling to hold back the laughter she listen to Abi tell her sister she would not help her which was pointless Angie never accepted help any way it was a matter of pride. Angie’s pride would honestly be her downfall. The blonde turned her head when she heard the oddly affectionate woman snarl ‘And you!!!’; there was no mystery who she meant by that, and in an instant she was cover with filthy clothes. The antlered pixie before her demanded that her clothes be washed for the week. Annu before respond thought to herself what she would say. It was clear this woman held some affection for her sometimes obnoxious snot nose kid sister. Then it came to her. The perfect plan from within the clothing mound she had received a revelation. Instead of being her normal thoughtless snide self, she would summon forth all her cunning to mess with this chick…it would be so easy.

She asked another question as she ruffled around her desk work bench grabbing paper after paper, but this was not very concerning to the piped piper of pink. She only wanted to address the clothes. Pulling few loose articles from over her sun colored hair, allowed her to catch a view of something she would have to make a big deal about. The woman before the two sisters was stripping down and changing before them. Opening her mouth wide Annushka slowly licked her full fuchsia lips. She appeared as though she was the stalking predator before her prey. Abi had some spine to her that was good, and she was doable so why not. Screwing with her might be more fun than simply making her wish she had another roommate. The cotton candied menace would just sit and watch suggestively as until the woman before her finished dressing herself. Lifting a pair of the pixie’s underwear from the pile she placed it just in front of her nose and inhaled deeply. Also as she took a deep breath she allowed her eyes to roll back making a point to be as visibly amorous as possible. Calming down a tad she spoke with a slightly breathy tone” So am I to wash Sugarcube’s clothes as well or just yours?...and I guess I’m not getting that massage am I?” as she spoke the words Sugar cube she glanced over to her sister and gave a grin which said one thing…You will never live this down. And then as she finished she looked back over to their flustered roommate as she got more of her battle gear on. “You know Sugarcube I think I like this one”.

16Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

"S-s-Sugarwhat!?"  she exclaimed, she was speechless for several minutes and her scarlet gaze even under slittled eyelids shot over to her who, sure enough, would be taking an almost depraved and sickening pleasure in watching her little sister gringe in silence. Angelina in her twisted mind however didn't see the affection that her sister saw. In her contorted mind, comparing angelina to something so tiny and minuscule was an outrage. She continued to listen to Abigail before she dumped her clothes on her sister. Her anger quickly turned to surprise as Angelina's eyes widened a bit as she knew her sister better than anyone and it was surprising to her, considering that she was about her image. But a pile of clothes was nothing so she scoffed a bit.

Angelina turned away with a sound of disgust coming from her lips. "Ugh..." She couldn't even bring herself to be upset about her sister teasing her about the idiotic nickname she received. However she knew her sister was deliberate. Very id only slightly random, so she continued to listen to her sister's honeyed words as the faunus began to storm to the door. Angelina sighed quietly before looking around the floor. Outside of the clothes she just dumped, it was quite the improvement from before. She glanced at her sister's overall laughter and demeanor reflecting that she herself will be teased to the end of her days before letting out another sigh crossing her arms before walking up to the doe faunus with a graceful stride. 

Angelina's regal aura could be felt by those around her before bringing her gentle hand up to reach and brush the strands of unkempt hair from the doe's face to take a good look at her if she was allowed. Her rage subsided for now as that was the effect that her sister had on her, she couldn't win or stay angry for that long. "She is..." before grinning mischievously at her, "Not bad. Intelligent in fact, pleasant to look at..." she said narrowing her eyes seductively toward the female, before fully shutting them and turning back around to go to her things. "But she's too quick to the trigger... no doubt a failing of her parents... or this school from what I've seen... She needs more guidance... Training." she said with a resolute tone of voice as she took out her own special Sugar cubes. 

Twas a Luna recipe, blends of soft strawberry sherbet swimming in vanilla all packed tightly in an abundant of natural sugar. This was the apex of sugar cubes, passed down from her mother to herself. Sadly she was addicted to these. She walked back over with the same look in her eye, seductive sanguine glow in her orbs before displaying the cube in front of the female. "I made this for you, as a truce. You are our... sister... Equals." her voice rung like warm honey rain as she spoke while offering the scented sugarcube. Angelina popped one in her mouth and lobbed one over to her sister. 

She knew her sister enjoyed it because it was like 'Annushka in a cube' as she would say, when she made these, it was one of the few times Angelina could show her art in something that was humane. "You say I've insulted you... but nay.. it is I who have been insulted by you."  her tone taking that very seductive tone as she leaned closer to a whispers tone before licking her lips. "You have yet to apologize to me... Even after I apologized for being rude. Then you dump clothes on my sister... I thought you wanted to get... closer to me."  her milky tone as she held the sugar cube to merlynn's mouth, with Angelina's sweet scent and baited breath being so close to the woman's face. "But I guess..." Angelina stated before pulling her face away, after pressuring her against the door she gave her some room while still holding out the sugar cube. "You'd rather be enemies..."

Mood: Sympathetic

17Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:26 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn was fuming still between the two new does, and having roommates again she didn't know what to think really. but then her anger turned to confusion when the Albino offered her something she wasn't expecting. A sugar cube with the scent of strawberries and vanilla hung around it in a tempting aroma. Then hearing an feeling the doe get close to her the feel of her breath the tone of her voice. merlynn took the cube as a red hue struck her cheeks as she then lunged with quite some force. Her lock box spills to the ground as her left hand attempted to pin Ange's right wrist to the top bucks frame as her left arm graced a crossed her tail almost fondling it.  Annusuka would beable to see merlynns hand and its placement. with cube in her mouth she shared something even sweeter with ange a kiss that stole her sugar cube out of her mouth. backing away enough to show Angelina's sugarcube she just stole. "Alright I'm sorry sugarcube." Merlynns tone was a fawning almost lustful sounding. "Also my first names Merlynn, Angelina~." as she was looking her dead in the eyes her eyes where that of a love struck doe as she broke away from the white doe she panicked and picked up her lock box and out of it had spilled some vials of fire dust and a couple of blueprints. she was in such a hurry to escape she bumped in to the door and one blueprint and a vial of dust was left as she bolted leaving no time for ether of the two to make a comment about what she had just done.  half way down the hall Merlynn had stopped and turned red as a strawberry. "I'm so dead..." she said as she continued on to her destination.

Last edited by merlynn on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (attempted to make it sound less autohitty.))

18Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:21 am

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Soft smooth saccharine slightly milky vanilla, and rich nectarous strawberry sherbet was within reach. Dropping the panties and raising her hand to take the sweet, sweet cube shaped object out of the air. With the sweet in hand she consumed it utterly and completely. As she did this the other two deer in the room talked and played cute and coy. Annushka had been around enough to know where this was going. Her sister begun to act all sweet and sickly syrupy…eeww. And  just like a sucker The Pixie jumped and grabbed her sister and swapped a bit of spit. Upon seeing this it was made entirely clear to the fiend that she was totally not going to get any here. Its fun to play and fun to tease but it might be time to venture out and find some salty morsels. And just as she had that thought she sprinted out full battle gear and all. It was sudden and unexpected and over as fast as it happened. Shrugging the dirty clothes off her body the coral chickadee rolled out of the bed and on to her feet. The effluvium of feminine aromas clung to the air it was slightly moist thin, and agglutinative. Standing to her feet the hay haired lorelei figured it was time to have that talk with her marginally experienced sister.”You know you can’t just simply tease and taunt forever eventually she is gonna want more than just a taste” as she spoke her voice fluctuated; she spoke softly, but there was just the faintest hint, just flicker of jealous peevishness.  “She is not just going to take all that buttering and then just not expect to get some baking in if you know what I mean” this time she venison vixen managed to clear her tone and her smile was a genuine as she could make it.

With paisley powered lavender blouse draped just below her shoulders she stepped toward her sister,”You know I doubt you can control her if this is any indication,” as she spoke she allowed blouse to fall to the ground.”I know you could use some help”  she spouted with a coy smile. “I said I may like this one…can you deliver? You will have to in time” The threat crawled out from between the her lips like a devilish shade. She had a feeling it was none of her business but she had a feeling She knew her sister and she knew she could not quite consummate the act. “Look love I think this might be over your head…”  Taking a step forward she was now just in front of her sister. As flustered as she was, Annushka figured her sister was in a place where she could get her point even if she was rambling a tad. She was a tad worried about her kid sister. Using her sexuality like that was not something she thought her sister was used to. Spinning around on her heel she ensured that the zipper for her pencil was facing the pale maiden. “I need you to to help me a bit love” she said reaching around to her back and pointing to her zipper ”please unzip me and maybe we can to talk about this?”

19Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina had underestimated the doe's strength and speed as she was immediately taken aback. She deftly avoided the pinning with a quick back step but still found herself between a rock and a 'wet place' (apparently). Angelina then found herself almost jumping at the mere caress of her tail, almost leaping back into Merlynn's arms. "What are yo-" before her mouth was silenced by the soft lipped embrace of Merlynn. Angelina's eyes widened as she could pull away but it was quite obvious she attempted too. Once the lip lock was concluded she continued to stand there in shock, how dare her.... how dare she invade her personal space and breach her. Abigail's words were muffled underneath all of her unyielding rage.

Then once the doe left, she heard her sisters voice. Annushka could see that Angelina barely contained herself. Angelina just took a deep breath, hands trembling from such anger before wiping her lips and spitting to the floor. She just scanned the room back to her bag of sugar cubes, constantly spitting out and making faint groans of just utter disgust. "Just... quiet.. please." she said before shoving 5-10 of her sugar cubes in her mouth, swishing them about like a tuff of meat while kneeling to the ground to just put her bag away back in her sack.

"No kidding..." she said in responding to her strength, before spitting once more to the ground in disgust. It was clear Angelina was an amateur when it came to using her feminine wiles. "If I end her then it won't matter... She could just be collateral damage." she said with a cold, almost chilling tone before sighing once more. "But let me guess, you're going to tell me to use her..." she said with a sinister scowl. Then as her sister turned around she rolled her eyes and began aiding her with her zipper. Despite her current frustration and anger her sister was the only one who could regulate it. She valued her opinion, always and took it to heart, even if she was blistering rage of the intensity of 1000 white suns. She knew in much of the same way that she was the 'brawn' her sister had an uncanny intelligence to her.

Mood: Fury

20Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
With her pencil skirt unzipped she gained some much need freedom of movement as she allowed it to hit the neutral carpeted beneath them. Freeing her ample fleshy slightly on pale side wide, child bearing hips for full view. Annushka was to be honest a bit of a monster she used her hourglass like figure to achieve her personal goals and to have a bit of fun. Her sister Angie was not like this, therefore like a good older sister Annushka sought to offer a bit of help. Taking a step forward and then turning on her heel the blonde locked her crimson gaze upon her frazzled sister. She groaned and raged against a revulsion most palpable. As she basically Gargled 10 sugar cubes NuNu chuckled a bit, for she could not help but be amused her sisters self-induced peril . “Sugarcube sex is a weapon and all thought I’ve never used it against women I think it works about the same way,” she said with a coy smile as she walked back over to the bed she had been in once before. “The currency is sex with it you buy power, power over a person, power to change minds, power to get the things you desire.” Sweeping the clothes off the bed the plastic princess sought to make a place she could sit. ”You think to small sometimes people serve you way better not batter than battered.” Placing her bottom on the bed she once again allow her gaze to fall upon her kidish sister.

“I ask nicely and my Friends provide me with favors sometimes these are clothes and other nice little trinkets.” Crossing her legs the social parasite spoke calmly softly in direct anthiesis of her enraged sister. Lifting her arms assaid arms she gave the word friend air quotes signifying these people were noit truly her friends. “You see just there Sugarcube there was a transfer of power, you attempted to spend a lil sex and our friend Merry displayed just who has the power in your relationship. The question now is can you gain the power in this relationship. And if can what are going to use Merry? She seems to be a sweet girl bullheaded but sweet. ”ending her statement with a bubbly chuckle the intense wisdom created within her an incredible hunger. ”I’m pretty sure you’re a virgin in order to walk this path my path, The path toward getting every thing you want. You have to be willing to spend that most precious thing about yourself. Can you monetize that? Would you be willing?” The light of wisdom and enlightenment burned out in her eyes. Her gaze went from insightful to empty and hallow. ”Now on to important maters…Sugarcube I’m so hungry feed me and we can talk about Merry and what you can or can do with her laters.” Grabbing her tummy The elder sister made rumbly noises with her mouth seemingly just to drive home the point that she was now back to her silly, bubbly, nonperceptive self. In truth she sought to change the topic. Though she was a monster, the thought of Angie doing what she did was not pleasing. As she spoke about it she toward the end of her spiel she sought to dissuade her sister from doing this at least partially. Banking of her inexperience the goal was together nervous about the idea.

21Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina crinkled her albino face before letting out a disgusted, "Ugh." the revulsion in her voice was palpable as she heard that nickname Sugarcube again. Unlike her sister's fully figured form, she didn't have this. Annushka's form was that of a fertility goddess with more than ample breasts and flared hips made for birthing. Much like their own mother's body, very curvaceous, very full and meaty just as prey would be for the figurative predator. Because of Angelina's modest form she never even viewed sex as a weapon or an option for conversational piece, then again she had no interest. Even with her modest form however, she still had a bosom that was tailored to her size, but outside of that, she worked on making her body into a weapon so her figure was quite lean also like a doe's.

Her orbs flashed toward her sister as she folded her arms under her chest, "I don't view what's between my legs as a weapon dear sister. Keeping one battered is much more simple." she said while keeping her sanguine orbs on her sister's actions. Rolling her eyes once again at the mention of this nickname, she just kept her tone slightly colder, but this was a difficult process with her sister as she cared too deeply to just be stony. "There was no transfer of power, just an idiotic.. and.. ugh.. display of pure lack of self-control. Physical strength isn't power." Her hand wiping away at her lips as she began dusting herself off and walking over to her bag to take out the rest of her portraits. Most of the younger photos are when Angelina had longer hair, much like her sisters before cutting it all off, the transition in both fun and carelessness from her serious and disciplined demeanor now.

She paced over to hand her sister one of the portrait in response to the virgin inquiry, it was very obvious Angelina was a virgin. Not knowing the touch of either man or woman, Angelina was containing her anger.. for now. She could not kill her fellow student, but she would give the doe another chance. There weren't many deer faunus left and Angelina would never admit it, but seeing Merlynn despite her slob-like personality was a breath of fresh air. She had someone who could understand her, a sister in arms. Yet, this was not going to be enough to allow the woman to slide for her actions. She would pay in due time.

"I will feed you later Annushka, I have class and I cannot be late." she stated looking around the hurricane that was their room before scoffing lightly. "If she attempts anything like that again, she will have frozen holes in her kneecaps while I make her crawl around and finish cleaning this room as she is supposed too." Angelina stated with an incredible amount of cruelty, this was definitely her much more composed than usual. Her face becoming ice and her sanguine orbs flashing scarlet before she walked to her bag and grabbed her scroll and some wind cartridges and gracefully skating out of the room with a quiet step.

[Exit Angelina]

Mood: Nettled

22Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
(The one week later bit was suggested by Merlynn. I'm their friend IRL and am hoping that everyone's alright with me joining. If anyone has an issue with me joining this, or with anything I type in this intro post then please let me know. Also, my 'A' key sticks, I apologize if I miss when it does and misspell anything due to it.)

One Week Later...

Bart was walking down the hallway outside of the dorms looking for the dorm number that he was supposed to be at. He was a little overwhelmed at the moment, primarily because of how many people there were and how socially awkward he is. He also had been surprised to see more than a few Faunus there. He wasn't prejudiced against them, he just was not used to being around them. In fact, he hadn't seen more than a couple in one place at one time.

He has a firm hold on the strap of the rucksack that is thrown over his shoulder as he makes his way down the hallway, awkwardly trying to stay out of other people's ways. It isn't long before he finds the dorm number, number 13. Never one for superstitions, the number had no special meaning to him. He stands there for a few seconds unsure of what he should do. Should he just walk in or knock first?

After a moment he raises his free hand a little and holds it there for a second before finally knocking on the door with 4 short but firm knocks. He then waits, unsure if anybody will even be in. If someone was in, he wondered what they would be like. He hoped that whoever it was or whoever they were would be accepting of him.

23Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:52 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn was working on her swords on a diagram on her little work bench her one horn wrapped up as it was still tender to the touch from being broken. She looked at her door with a squint. "now who could that be." her attire was lacking as she was just in her chest wrappings that acted like a bra and some yoga shorts. Getting up she opens the door expecting to see a Angelina and her gorgeous body standing before her but.... her image was shattered when she saw a male standing outside her door. "Hello?" her eyes went a little wide as her head tilted to the broken horns side. Why was there a guy standing outside her door... must have been a man looking for anushuka. "annu's not in can I take a message?" she said with a slight displeased look gracing her face as she stopped tilting her head and crossed her arms while using one leg to balance on the door frame. her mental dream of Angelina playing out there first encounter again was kinda of far fetched day dream.

24Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
As the door was opened the first thing that Bart noticed about this girl was her horns. He kind of awkwardly stares at them for a moment. He doesn't respond to the initial hello, but when she asks if she can take a message Bart looks down a little and sees the rest of her. While he is curious why she is so under dressed, he's not one to judge and not one to start getting ideas either. He makes eye contact with her and makes a quizzical facial expression. Annu? Um... I'm Bartolomeu Aleksander and I'm supposed to be at Dorm 13? I'm a Medical Major that's just arrived here at Syne Academy. Bart speaks with what would sound like a slightly dutch accent.

After saying this he kind of just stands there awkwardly going between making eye contact and looking at her antlers and then back to eye contact. He was a little surprised that this girl was both Faunus and... well... a girl. He hadn't realized that these were co-ed dorms. Being as naive as he was though, neither of these things bothered him or really meant much to him other than that it would potentially be a chance to learn a little about Faunus. If he was at the right dorm that is.

25Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:16 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn noticed him looking up then back at her then back up a few times. "Looking at my rack are you?" she said stretching taking a coy smiled as she puffed her chest out a little as she sctretched. "i think you got the wrong..." the though about it as he spoke. dorm 13 she looked at the door and say it was dorm 13, it was the dorm number she was moved to last year after some falling out between her and some of her last dorm mates. "yes this is dorm 13... come on in bart..." she said moving away from the door the room had three beds as of right now, merlynn noted this and smiled her back turned to Bart. this meant she might be able to have a reason to sleep in the same bed as Angelina. merlynn let out a chuckled as she started to get dressed in more clothing. putting on some pants ripped at the joins like the knee's and up near her hips and a shirt that was also ripped just above her rib cage would end. the room its self was clean as merlynn kept it clean now with Angelina in the room but there was also a section merlynn had set up for annu to put her face on as one would say by the window so the extra fumes could escape. "so your new to the school?" it was a dumb question to ask but she had to be sure there had been some drop out who came back before.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum