You are not connected. Please login or register

Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Bart scratched the side of his face for a second looking a little embarrassed, but not catching the double meaning.  Yeah, sorry.  I've just not seen many."  He's a little nervous when she starts to say that she thinks he has the wrong dorm thinking she may be right, but then she tells him to come in.  Thank you. he says as he enters the dorm taking a quick look around.  He sets down his rucksack and stands there kind of awkwardly for a moment before Merlynn asked if he was new to school.

Yes.  I am new.  It's been pretty interesting here so far.  If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?  Bart rummages through his rucksack a little and pulls out his steel knuckled gloves and sets them to the side.  While doing so, the arms of his long sleeved shirt seem a little stiff as weird as that may be.  He then turns back to look at Merlynn to wait for her response.

27Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
It began with a far off rumble. Building steadily in intensity the reverberation seemed to cause everything in the room to vibrate just a tad. In time the resounding reverberation began to take shape into a dark heavy almost metallic drum beat. Blaring and blasting the sound seemed ot be approaching the door. It was undeviatingly clawing ever closer until the bass seemed to shake the room the source of the sound stopped directly in front of the door. Erupting through the door with a thunder clap an intense the typhoon of pink, lavender, and a myriad of other pastel colors, tossed bags threw the air toward an unattended bed. Like an avalanche the pink ruckus stumbled and rumbled through the room not even noticing that people were there already. Stopping in the center of the room the disingenuous duplicitous doxy looked around for a second noticed Pixie which was not out of the norm but she also notice male company. With that the music cut suddenly leaving only the sound of awkward silence to fill the air. Gazing at the new male through her thick designer sunglasses, the blonde flipped some of her fuzzy hay colored mane from her face. Taking a step closer to him she looked him up and down not quite ready to address him. Taking her non dominate hand to her think shade she lowered them revealing bright almost florescent crimson eyes. Her gaze was piercing almost as if she sought to study some less than tangible aspect of him.

Averting her gaze suddenly the miscreant then looked at the lithe, lissome little strumpet had apparently y sought the company of men while no one occupied their small hovel of a room. With that thought in mind she chuckled abruptly without taking any time to access the situation. A wide audacious impish grin stretched across her face. Pixie did not have to say a word she had brought a boy home to do horrible unspeakable things with him while she and her sister were out. Turning her head once more she flashed her blood red gaze upon him once again, the young man he looked a bit slim for what she had assumed Pixie would be into. Pixie seemed like she would need a rougher gruffer guy. But hey you never know what someone else is into she thought to herself. Reaching down into her heavy blouse the pale busty blonde removed her bedazzled pink cell phone from her peplum pink spaghetti strapped blouse, before tossing it on to her phone. It was clearish to anyone who knew her she just wanted to bring the attention to her tits for a second for they were her most prominent and appealing feature. “Pixie what is this boy doing in our room? You did not think you could bring a boy around and no one would notice I can smell boys from a mile away…the scent of smoosh musk is strong when you do it…Angie would have caught if I had not barged in just now.” She chirped while walking up to the boy. Stepping into his personal space she lifted her hand to him offering it to him hopping he would take it. Her introduction was late but her whole life was like that she was late to every event she was invited to she was late to her classes she would be late to her own wedding if no one was on her back about it. “Sir I am Annushka Luna Lord of Clan Luna I am pleased to make you acquaintance,” she announced in her very singsong like tone. She made a point stand in-between them.

28Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:57 pm

merlynn

merlynn
just as if on Que the over inflated doe came rushing in to the room and merlynn was a little speechless as what soon came out of her mouth shortly after her avalanche of an entrance. Merlynn little fluster that annu would think she would want to do any thing with him infuriated her. but she grew a much more interesting chuckled as she looked up at the large breasted doe. "Annushuka meet bart.... bart some thing. hes our New roommate." the tone she took was a snarky one as she sat down and held her head a little. "with him here ones of use is going to have to bunk with another. I call Angelina and me sleep together..." merlynn said with a crimson blushed crossed her cheeks more because of the fact annushuka had insisted that she was looking for male company. that left some what of a sour taste in her mouth just at the though but she then looked at bart. "I'm Abigail, this and annu warning shes got rabies..." merlynn said as a chuckle more to tease after all she knew bart was here for a medical scholarship so he would know of the foul illness, but merlynn was saying it in a joking manner.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

29Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Bartolomeu gets distracted by the noise that approaches them. He then watches as the burst of vibrant colors enters the room in a whirl. He awkwardly stands there and continues watching as he waits for an introduction. When she removes her glasses he is surprised by her eye color. As she pulls her phone out the thought going through his naive head was, 'why keep your phone there?' rather than anything else. He listens to their exchange and then sees her offer her hand to him as she introduces herself as Annushka Luna, Lord of Clan Luna.

Bart takes her hand and gives her a friendly handshake as he is oblivious to any innuendo or hints. Pleased to meet you Miss Annushka, I'm Bartolomeu Aleksander. I'm a new medical major here. He then lets go of her hand and turns to Abigail as she says that Annushka has rabies. Nonsense Miss Abigail, if she had rabies, when I shook her hand it would have been warmer, she should be looking ill and sweating. Bart hadn't at all caught that Abigail had been joking. It would take him a while to start being able to catch onto things like this quicker. Bart's life had been extremely sheltered so a lot of what was going on around him was new to him.

30Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sun May 01, 2016 4:58 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

It was quite rare for Angelina to be late for anything, but considering she had dealt with Merlynn's entire garden along with her school schedule and her recent escapades as a private help study, her schedule was already looking like quite the honor student. However, she was already a few minutes late (And by late she meant on time) to her dust class. Skating through the corridors and halls with alacrity and precision, she weaved through the students as if weaving a web through the gaps of her fellow peers. Moving through them with such a pace in her step almost had them standing still.

When she arrived in her room she didn't even even skip a beat already catching the aroma of her sister and merlynn. She barely even glimpsed at them, weaving through the three bodies within the room. Her crimson gaze, roaming the floor for her appropriate material for her dust class. Merlynn cleaned but touched Angelina's things, she didn't specify it fully so she could not be upset it was the first time she actually took a gander about the room realizing there was a male in their room. She stopped for a moment, combing his body with wayward eyes as she stepped in between her sister and what she had presumed was her new pet.

This did not concern her, he was... clean enough... and he'd be on her side of the room. She also saw he was human, figures. With that in mind, Angelina would step from between them before turning toward the closet, she still had not even looked toward her sister or merlynn. "I don't have time for this... Abigail, where are my things?" her tone was sharp and quite direct as she looked over to her bed, placing her new books upon it essentially taking up the space, claiming it, it would seem.

However, her tone has taken a clear turn from how she first addressed the doe, it was still coarse, but clearly not as cold. She then turned to her sister, "Please make sure you keep your new play thing either on your bed or the floor, I don't care which." her tone remained rigid, it didn't even occur that this man may be their new roommate but that didn't concern her. While she stung with her words her scarlet orbs continued to scan the room. She needed to find her bag as she checked the closet but to no avail.

Mood: Balked
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 170

31Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
The lithe Pixie had  made a point to hastily introduce the two, and joke about rabies the nerve of the little minx. She truly was not a fan of subtly. First meeting are always the most important With the thin man’s hand in her own, the eldest Luna cooed a bit, and batted her eyes. She flirted more for sport than anything these days. He introduced himself with little flair and a slightly blanker expression than she had hoped for. He had not gotten her point what so ever. Slightly taken off guard she grimaced a tad. What man did not understand the art of seduction? This made this man for the most part useless to her. Men existed mostly as a way fuel her own narcissistic pride, if they could not do that then why even have them around? They smelled, were brutish, and often ruined polite conversation.  .  Pixie had suggested that she would like to share a bed with Angie and all though it did not bother her she would make a fuss about it because she simply loved to stir up problems where there were none. She would have to ruin that little idea quickly one of two ways.

Before she could state her idea for the temporary lack of beds almost as if summoned by being mentioned Angie flew into the room in a tizzy. She was in a rush but who cared about her hurry? Life was to be enjoyed slowly, with sleazy people in less than reputable places, or at least that’s the way the busty blonde liked to enjoy life.  Her young sister needed to slow down, and calm down so she could enjoy what life could offer her. But before she could speak her sister implied the obvious. Now under normal circumstances her assumption would be right and   the ditzy doxy would be taking another one to her bed…but she was dead wrong in this case. The man who stood before them had all the sexual presence of an unlit lamp. “My sweet moon kissed kin…You are sadly wrong in this case I do not intend to partake in this one…he is our roommate” she said as she looked over the singular male in their room one more time. Her gaze was piecing and this time not the most kind it was more flippant and aggressive. "Maybe now would be the time we discuss sleeping arrangements seeing as we are all here”,  As she spoke she kicked off her pink flats and tossed herself on to her bed. “I think it would be wrong to ask Bart to sleep in anyone’s bed with them so for now I elect that he sleep in my bed and the sisters can double up for now,” she suggested  with a impish grin a she gazed over at Pixie she hoped to get a rise out of her.

She did not want to sleep  in the same bed as Angie first and foremost because she was an adult and she had not done that since they were children…young children. And also because she could not bring salt morsels back to part take in their flesh if she share a bed with her. Angie was always particular about her living arrangements in a way that exhausted the curvaceous flaxen haired goddess. She had hoped this would not come to pass, but she could not help but to take a small jab at Pixie. She was attempting to get a lil free Angie action which was commendable, and she would have done the same thing.  Annushka did want to see Pixie squirm a bit though. “I know this is a massive sacrifice, but I am willing to make it.” She said in an exaggerated humble manner. It was clear she was disingenuous

32Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn almost wanted to lunge at annushka when she started talking about sleeping in the same bed as angelina. But before she could retort to annu she had to help sugarcube find her bag. where did she put the white does bag she wondered then it clicked. "Under your bed, next to your dust vials three from the left in. I took the liberty to put your vials in my dust case. but that's under your bed too, after all you use dust more then I do." Then she looked at annu with a small show of anger. "alright if Angelina agree's to those sleeping arrangement that's fine by me." merlynn was doing her best to hold her temper while Angelina was around. After all it was some thing Angelina wanted her to work on after all. "Atleast I feel comfortable to know we have a new medical student. at least his Oder wont give away location." she was jabbing at annu love of using perfume, and makeup. she then looks to bart with a slight fake smile. "Well Bart meet our other room mate... Angelina, I like to refure to as Powerpuff sometimes But i'm sure you get to know us all very well over the coming years. as for now i then we all better get to our classes..." she looked more at Annu as her teeth almost grinded. there was one thing that bart might notice about all of them. They are all female.... and fuanus doe's.

33Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Mon May 02, 2016 11:55 am

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
(Everyone go ahead calling him Bart or whatever you want, I'm just going to start referring to him as Aleks to help remind me of something.  Also, my apologies if this is a bit disjointed, had this typed up to 4 paragraphs once and lost it all.  Now I'm trying to play catch up.  Also, if anyone is up for a class thread to move into after this I'm open to be in another couple of threads here and have been looking to get into a couple more topics.)

Aleks watched as this new Faunus girl came into and subsequently through the room on a mission looking for something before stepping between himself and Annushka.  He stood there feeling awkward and uncomfortable as she looked him over before stepping back away and asking Abigail where her things were.  He notices her throwing her books over onto a bed and figured that it must be hers.  When she mentioned about Annushka keeping her plaything on her bed or the floor Aleks didn't realize she was referring to him.  He didn't know what to think of this girl, but she did seem to be the most direct out of the three so far which was refreshing.

Aleks begins to understand more now about the plaything mention when Annushka responds to the girl that Aleks didn't know the name of, though he assumes it to be something a little more innocent.  A look of nervousness flashes over his face at the mention of her not intending to partake of him because of him being their roommate.  Partake of him?  Did that mean that these Faunus would eat Humans?  They wouldn't... would they?  He had never heard about such  a threat existing here.  While it would explain why Annushka had seemed to be so sweet to him he figured that it must be some kind of joke or something.

He snaps out of this train of thought when sleeping arrangements are brought up by Annushka.  Annushka offers to sleep in the same bed with Angelina and seems to treat it as though she would be submitting herself to torture for the greater good of the roommates.  After telling the other girl where her things were and introducing her to Aleks as Angelina she seems to settle on the sleeping arrangement as well pending Angelina's approval.  She then mentions about getting to know them and that they had better get to class.  Aleks quickly introduces himself to Angelina the way he had to Annushka and Abigail.  Hi, I'm Bartolomeu Aleksander, I'm a Medical Major here and am new to the Academy.  Pleased to meet you Miss Angelina.

Aleks hesitates for a moment before speaking up.  I can sleep on the floor you know, it's not really a problem.  He then hesitates again as he debates whether or not he should say this next part.  There had been a few things that he had noticed so far, some of them unimportant and some of them more so.  For instance, the three Faunus girls' names all started with A and they were indeed all girls and Faunus.  The biggest thing that he had noticed though was their dysfunction and that there seemed to be a lot hidden in their words that he wasn't picking up.  None of those things were what he was going to mention though.  After all, there seems to be a lot of...... tension.... It might be best if you all kept your beds.  I don't want anybody making any sacrifices on my account.  Aleks had a genuine look of concern on his face when saying this.

34Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Tue May 03, 2016 10:41 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

(OOC: Bart/Alek - You are totally fine! We welcome you into our circle of does!:D I'm going to briefly mention the idea of a team. We can do another time skip if we want to go through with that, we can make a formation thread. I was thinking AAMB - Team Amp. Up to you all~)

She swarmed the room as an ivory tornado, before making her way back to the bed and kneeling to see her bag and dust cartridges untouched, they were even organized neatly. She smirked before nodding at her bed. "Well done Merlynn!" she said with exclamation before dragging her bag and dust cartridges out, she could clearly be seen still in a hurry and still was only half-paying attention to the conversation but the snowy lass did gather a bit from the two. Speaking of Abigail as Merlynn was part of her new reward system, only calling the woman by her first name when she did something quite well. Abigail would get to see a rare glimpse of Angelina in full satisfaction of the cute doe. Shifting her scarlet gaze back over to the man and then her sister and then back to the man she couldn't do anything but scoff.

"That's miss Luna to you Hume. I am the Bishop to clan Yuna, you will address me as such." she said it with candid sharpness as the male addressed her by her first name. She then gracefully spun to meet her sister's gaze. "He volunteered for the floor, I will order him blankets and a pillow." she said in a hurried closure as shed equipped herself quite thoroughly. "No need for any bedding changes, none of us will sacrifice ourselves for him... besides sister we are not tykes anymore." she said rolling her eyes a bit at her sister's palpable sarcasm before walking directly up to the male.

Angelina's presence knew no bounds, she just simply stood in front of the man with no regards to his personal space. She eyed the young man once more with another scoff. "If you prove yourself useful, I'll eventually get you a bed....maybe... Maybe, you'll be useful enough to be our team mate instead of a roommate." Angelina speaking of harmony and synergy between them? Clearly Angelina had been thinking as outside of her sister she was a loner, but more so she was a faunus rights activist through and through. She still had not fully paid attention to merlynn before turning to see all three of them as she backed up through the door. "But I don't expect much from a human." she said coyly as she strode out of the room in a tissy. Giving a faint flutter of the fingers, the white dancer was off.

[Exit Angelina]

Mood: Delighted
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 170

35Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed May 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Merry was so easy to irk she made a comment about Annushka use of perfume. This was fine, boys found her sweet, sweet fragrance irresistible. She was the odd woman out only really she had an issue with it. This was perfect, it had become sport now too playfully poke fun at Merry. The more Pixie played the more fun they could have (according to Annushka Even if Pixie did not think it was quite as much fun). She was not going to go to a class though. The lazy languid lass has quite the light work load which she had done on purpose. So her plan was to sit in the dorm for a few hours before going to her jazzercising class in the evening. She had skipped two classes this morning to shop why not get nice and lazy till it was time to panic. Besides the first few classes were all just introductions and other bull crap like that.

Bart did not take the bait she wanted him to be okay with sleeping in some ones else’s bed. If he had agreed she would be able to tease and pester Pixie just a bit longer. Tormenting her a tad was fun she could not get enough of a rise out of Angie enough to sate are desire to irk and peeve. And yet again Angie misses the point she was always so caught up in her own little world she missed a perfectly good opportunity to bother Merry. She even completed her. She had ruined it. They had all made a great time to joke and jive boring and uneventful. Angie was as she always was crueler than most she had agreed the foolish young man that he should sleep on the floor. Ugh people just loved to rain on her parade she thought to herself.

Kneeling on her pink comforter covered bed she felt kinda bad about him sleeping on the floor while they all had beds. The gears in her head began to twist and turn while her sister made just as quick and exit as she entered. Thank god she would not be sharing a bed with her but she could have played along a little bit. It was nothing for her to actually share a bed with someone she would offer him her bed later. It was prudent though for her to wait a bit she did not want to do this while Pixie was present she would think something that the case this time. And the less they had to say about her kindness the better she was not known be being overly generous, or kind hearted. She would however make it know there was no real tension and that everything was fine “Barty Bart Bart there is nothing wrong here trust me everyone here just knows how to get under each other’s skin a bit, but it’s all in fun…I Love Pixie and I’m sure she feels the sames as mes,” she announced with a voice like sunshine, it was bright, warm and sing-songy. Her voice was always a delight. As she stated she that loved Pixie she glanced over to the young woman and gave her that wide impish grin. She was playful as always even if Merlynn did not want the teasing.

“Seeing as you are Medical Major like me I may need your help, I have such a hard time studying you know…I makes my brains all stuffy,” She chirped and giving him the old child-like talk and Innocent eyes. She gave it the old college try and attempted to flirt with Bart one more time before she decided it was useless and he was too dense. If it did not work this time he could sleep in her bed she would not touch him…It would be a purely plutonic sleeping arrangement based on her slight guilt that he did not deserve to sleep on the floor. He was thick, but so far really nice. Thus she would feel terrible if he slept on the floor while the rest of them enjoyed warm comfy beds every night. It just would not be right, she was nowhere near as cruel as Angie thus she would lose sleep over this little issue.

36Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:28 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigails heart soared when Angelina called her merlynn, she didn't want to show it. but it did as merlynns face turned a soft pigment and her head tilted to the side a little when the bell rung. "ah well you two can get caught up i need to go that's my combat class." merlynn bolted just as quickly as she could typing the launch code and cordnates for her sword to meet her in the training yard.

(going to time skip,,,, hope you all dont mind.. as most of you are not here, come back... i've haven't really been this attached to so many roleplayers at once in a long time. Angelina for her amazing story skills, Annushka for her character ego actuly rather quite fun to but head with. and bart well he knows why mostly becuase i dragged him here.)

Some weeks had past as merlynn comes into the room. it was neat and tidy. "good she will like it when she comes back." Muttering to her self as she looked at the only other occupied bed in the room. barts bed was neat as She made it after he had left for classes. "I hope they come back. Or did I drive them away?" merlynns pixie hair cut had grown longer her horn starting to once again grow the the new crystal like sheen sparkling like a freash cut gem, other horn was still longer and more dull in sheen from constant batter of the elements. merlynn had changed alot about her, one was her hair and bangs not longer spuraticly cut she had started to let it grow once again, letting it fill out and giving her a whole new look all together.

37Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
((I know it's been some year and a half since this was posted in and I have been gone for about as long, if not longer, however a move, lack of internet then lack of laptop made it so that I was unable to be on the site. This is the dorm topic he was in and so I'd like to continue here as I have been in contact with Merlynn through voice chat and know that they will post here relatively shortly.))

Aleks was surprised that his dorm was still the same one as before. He had previously had to leave because of his father falling ill. It had been another pretty close brush with death for his dad and this time there wasn't anything Aleks could do except for help care for him. It's a good thing that he had gone back too because his Mom just kept telling him to toughen up buttercup.

Entering the room Aleks was somewhat surprised to find that the room was neat and tidy. It didn't look very lived in in actuality. After a short time he figured that maybe the tension that he'd seen previously had lead to everyone simultaneously getting placed in different dorms and that the housekeeping staff must do a very good job at keeping dust off from things. He sighs lightly as he figures that he might have a dorm room to himself. It wasn't too negative a thing, but he had wanted to learn more about Faunus. He had hoped that at least Miss Abigail would be here still.

It wasn't that he had anything against the other two, he just hadn't understood what he had worked out as having been their humor. In fact he had actually tried to find if Faunus ever did in fact eat people in his time back home. He was even more certain now that it had just been some odd joke.

38Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:54 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn was coming back from the showers her long hair was not put in to a braid so it was flopped behind her as her pixie cut half looked wild and spiked as she walked through her room, the normally well composed doe let out a scream and hid her leg with her scar she choose this time to walk throught that halls becuase no one was out here often she had let down her guard letting her scarred leg breath the air. her scream was more of a blatting deer as she took her towel to cover her leg her body was fully dress in her wet suit of an outfit. "what you doing here!" she had little recolonization that is was Alek because his back for the most part was turned to her. she could not recognized him from behind. needles to say she looked rather odd trying to hold her towel over her leg.

39Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) - Page 2 Empty Re: Herd mentality? (3 doe's and a Bart) Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks had been pretty lost in thought as he looked around the dorm.  He had been oblivious to Merlynn's approach and as such when she screamed he jumped a little and turned around.  Upon seeing Merlynn he feels bad for having startled her.  I'm sorry Miss Abigail.  I didn't intend to startle you.  Please forgive me.  

He then looks a little nervous.  I'm still in this dorm aren't I?  At least that's what I was told.  If there's been some mistake I'll leave.  I don't want to be an inconvenience after all.  He looks around and supposes that a misunderstanding like that could explain why the room had been kept so clean.  It probably would be nice to have a dorm to your self and he supposes that if he were the only occupant of a dorm he would probably keep it in much the same state that this one had been kept, after all it's not like the areas that you weren't using would require a lot of upkeep once tidied.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum