You are not connected. Please login or register

So this is Syne?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So this is Syne? Empty So this is Syne? Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
The airship ride was peaceful in the sense that there were school students aboard. They chatted, laughed, and otherwise indulged in each other's presence. Lucy was different from them. Yes, she too indulged in their chatter and had even thrown in a few comments herself, yet she was different. Her inclusion in their conversations was so that they wouldn't see her as a mere lurker, but as someone who knew when to keep their mouth closed. All the while, the enigmatic young woman stayed right where she was and listened to them. Her singular crimson eye stared outward to the scenery.

A forest spanned the ground below and small city of Bellmuse was but a small speck at that point. From the looks of it, it had snowed recently, the white sheet had spread all throughout the ground and topped off the green trees. It was beautiful. Everything was beautiful. The mouths that clamored, the snow covered ground, the frigid air, all of it was beautiful in its own, special way. That persistent smile on Lucy's mouth showed just how happy she was to be alive.

That trip came to an end just as all things do eventually. She enjoyed it for what it was though. Her hand had reached out to her bag of things (clothing and the like), while she used the unoccupied one to fix her headband. The crimson colored accessory tied up chestnut-brown hair, in a ponytail that was pretty gnarly to most women. Lucy wasn't wearing her armor either and just her regular clothes (refer to character page for clothing). By her side was strapped her beloved katana, Izanagi. From the airship ride to the courtyard of the school, the young lady had traveled towards the dorm room.

"This place is everything like I read up on. I wonder if headmaster Lilac is up to par with her own stories and legends." There was a soft smile on her lips and that gesture that was on her face, would remain perpetual, as if she wasn't fazed by anything. "Maybe I should pay her a visit, hm? She's sure to be able to answer a few... Questions of mine..." Lucy thought with a soft giggle.

2So this is Syne? Empty Re: So this is Syne? Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

Oh this day was going just great. [Sarcasm intensifies] First she had to climb up a mountain, a f***ing mountain, then she ran into things one and two. Both of witch were too engrained in their own bulls*** to think like a normal person, and now she was lost. Just great. The last guy who she tried to wave down ran from her like she was the incarnation of death itself, funny enough that had been one of her nicknames back with the mercs. More out of frustration than anything else Café adjusted the duffel bag on her back which covered the large while letters that spelled out “POLICE” across the back of her jacket.

And worst of all she hadn't found the a**wipe who ran this place. Oh they were going to get an earful when Café got to them. Maybe she could get herself kicked out on the first day, then she could go back to what she does best. Killing, lying, stealing, cheating, and surviving. This place was not where she belonged, not in the slightest. As Café turned the corner she almost ran directly into some other girl. Oh just great another person to shout at, or maybe this time she could get some damned directions. “You,” She said in an irritated voice, “You know where I can find anything in this damned place?”

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Alive
Health: 270
Aura: 30

3So this is Syne? Empty Re: So this is Syne? Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 am

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
The dorms were placed in a rather simple and quaint hall, with students coming to and fro. No one disturbed her, which was fine by all meaning, but that bit of serenity had soon came to an end. Lucy had stopped right before the collision with another woman. That singular crimson eye had already visualized the woman up and down. There was that signature soft smile on the huntress' lips, as she gazed upon the other. Such a question. One that had an easy answer. Why was said answer so simple? Well, it was because...

"I know everything, so of course I know where you can find what you're looking for. What is it that you need help finding?" She asked with a genuine tone. Her answer was already lined up, yet one couldn't be too sure with women such as the one before Lucy.

4So this is Syne? Empty Re: So this is Syne? Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

Whoever this person was they at least seemed to know what they were doing, which was a surprise in this place. And she knows everything? Well if it was a challenge she wanted then it was a challenge she was going to get. “Well first I want to know where all the sane people are here, I haven't found a single one yet. Next I want to know what the hell happened to the moon. Third I want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. And finally, and this one is the most important, I want to know were the idiot who runs this insane asylum is so I can give 'em a good earful,” Café said quite obviously joking about the first three, though quite serious about the last request. Someone was going to get a serious talking to when she got a hold of them.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Alive
Health: 270
Aura: 30

5So this is Syne? Empty Re: So this is Syne? Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:27 am

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
Never once did her smile fade, falter, or change in any way shape or form. It remained there and Lucy listened to each and every question that her peer hurled at her. They were silly, obviously, with the third and final inquiry being the serious one. Just as she said before, the chestnut-brown haired female knew every answer that was necessary. Even if they were joke questions, Lucy would give serious answers. That's just the way she was.

"My dear, the sane people are all around you, you just perceive them differently due to them being subjected to your opinions on sanity." She answered then took a quick breath, spoke up, and prevented any form of follow up response from the girl in front of her. "Given it's the day, the moon is on the other side of our planet. Humans who lick at a lollipop can average 144 licks, while machines designed for 'licking' average between 252 to 411. Last but certainly not least..." Lucy trailed off and that crimson eyes continued to stare deep into the young lady's eyes. "Head Mistress Lilac is obviously in the Head Mistress' office. You're much too far away if you're in the dorms. What you'll want to do is..."

The huntress began to direct the wayward student, in the direction of where she'd most likely find who it was she scouted for. Her information was precise and given with confidence. After which, she tilted her head and widened her smile.

"Does that answer your question?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum