You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is my Damn Room?(Lucy/Vlad/Ask to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
Vladimir was walking through the dormitory trying to find his way to his room. He knew he was on the right floor the problem was he couldn't remember where his room was in the hall way. So as he wandered aimlessly he idly scratched his right arm which was in a sling after he had gone to see the doctor today. he was still recovering and while prior his arm had been in a cast right now it was sitting in  the sling more or less fully healed now all he needed to do was ensure his shoulder healed properly and then he hopefully wouldn't have to go back. currently he was wearing his usual attire plus a necklace of his emblem which was very much so similar to the white fangs own except for a few minute differences in the mask .  He never even realized his White fang tattoo was poking out ever so slightly from his sleeve thanks to the sling.

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
As the young man passed by one of the adjacent hallways, he would have felt a singular eye resting upon him. A woman by the name of, Lucy Cobaltienne, had been at that hallway. Back pressed against it, arms crossed beneath that rather revealing vest of hers, the light-skinned beauty had her trademark smile plastered onto her features. Her well-kept, ever-flowing hair was done up in a ponytail, held together by that signature headband of hers. The chestnut-brown fringe covered the entirety of the left side of her face. She appeared rather casual and laid-back, a norm for her since she was always at peace with everything around her.

"My, oh my... Isn't that some interesting symbolism you have going on." Her voice came out smooth and honey-like. The huntress remained leaned against the wall. The way how her face appeared was dramatic at best. Lucy turned and tilted her head so that she could see from the right eye which was never hidden, unlike the left. That smile on her face widened into a slightly devious grin and a small giggle came from those sultry lips of hers. "I can already tell by just those three marks and the necklace you sport, that you're..." Her voice trailed off as she mouthed "White Fang," yet no audible sound could be heard. "A Faunus sympathizer. How noble." The woman teased.

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
Vladimir ignored the feeling as if he was being watched and continued to head to wards where he thought his room was until he head someone speak. Their voice flowing smoothly almost as they were vying for something. he stopped and turned to look at the woman who spoke a brief glance at her attire helped to feed his intrigue into what she wanted from him. he chose not to speak the first few moments.
Now as she seemed to be implying that he was white fang. he wanted to deny it but he had a nagging feeling she wasn't too far off but he couldn't remember. so he waited and she said he was a Faunus sympathizer. "You could say I am....But that brings up the question on why you seem to care about the fact or to why you decided to try and speak with me doesn't that miss..."

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
The Cobaltienne easily let out an amused giggle at his next statement and with a gentle shook of her head, left her position against the wall and faced the young man directly. She then took only a few more steps towards him, then with cautious eyes, gazed down each hallway. Once she had confirmed it was only them for now, Lucy turned that smile over to the stranger again. "No, no, that brings up the question of whether or not you're a fool." She stated bluntly, but never once ceased her smile. "You're in a school full of hunters and huntress, who value their own sense of justice, no? What do you say to the one teacher or curious student who sees this..."

She pointed to his necklace. "And that...?" Her finger then wandered over to almost concealed tattoo he sported. "You don't ask, 'Oh why do you care?' No, that only brands you as suspicious." Another light giggle came from her lips. "The White Fang is steadily growing infamous with each of their terrorist-like actions. The reason why I care, is because what they're doing is disrupting the balance of beauty in this world." Her voice came poetic, almost, and she once again took another cautious look down the halls.

"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying wanting Faunus to have equal rights is bad or anything, but..." Her singular eye rolled off to the side. "Wouldn't you say going about it in a militaristic manner is counterproductive?" She asked and would take a long enough for him to answer the question.

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
The Young man looked at her and took a breath as he looked at his options. One was he could distract her which probably wouldnt happen. Second he could move the nversation and finally he could countinue it here and risk a bigger problem then it had to be. so he waited till she was done before he started speaking. "Any way Miss i never got your name but how about we countinue this discussion somewhere else. and i will answer your inquieries in turn" he ran a hand through his hair as his ear twitched in irritation. Now as hes looking at her he takes a breath and puts in as an after thought "Come on I'll buy us something to eat so you can ask your questions"

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
"And I never received yours. Isn't it customary for the gentleman to reveal his name first, or have I been offered a date by a man of no class?" Lucy teased and made sure it stung, all the while her tone was honeyed with a type of... Playfulness. That playful tone wasn't something one would find from when a child would speak to them, but from someone that constantly had something on their mind, or up their sleeve. Whichever applied to this crimson-eyed woman was probably accurate regardless.

That persistent smile of hers remained on her lips and on the inside, she was quite happy that this man was malleable enough for her to squeeze some answers out of him. This was likely because in a populated dorm, one would want to avoid as much attention as possible. Thus, if he had the notion to silence her, then the chestnut-brown haired huntress had to also prepare for that. The beauty in an interaction like this, was the fight-or-flight response. When backed into a seeming corner like this, it was customary to want to tackle your problem head on, but this young man chose something akin to flight. He offered her food and a less populated place to start her Q&A. Excellent.

"But that sounds divine. I've always wanted to meet one of you and I don't mean faunus." She smiled. "Anyways, lead the way, if you know where you're going. I mean, before now, I saw that adorable lost look on your face. You were like a puppy who struggled to find its way back home."

Last edited by Lucy Cobaltienne on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
Vlad's eyes narrowed for a moment before he let it go. he could deal with teasing but then again he guessed he bassically did ask her on a date so it was to be expected. So taking the comment in stride he replied making sure not to miss a step with "Oh My apologies My name is "Vladimir Onikisu....My friends called me D'yavol And you are?" If he was irritated it wasnt that evident any longer. he seemed to be adapting to the turns this conversation was taking. He took a breath and just replied with a simple "Not everything is as it seems but whatever lets go on this walk so you can ask your questions."

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
It was such a regal name he gave her, Vladimir. "I'll call you Vlad." She said easily and then with a light curtsy, she dipped her head a bit, smiled warmly, and then rose once more. "You may know me as, Lucy Cobaltienne." And with that, the young woman had properly introduced herself. A simple grin appeared to widen from her normal smile, especially after he tried to make his point.

"But of course, I of all people know that from personal experience. Anyways, I shall have you lead. Test your directional skills on a more mundane area, like the cafeteria, or something." Once again, her voice just oozed with that teasing tone she loved to, oh so very much use on people like Vlad. She knew when to get serious, but would see where her line could be drawn first.

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
That tone she continued to use annoyed him yes but at the same time it enticed almost as if it was her way to keep his attention till she decided she was done and got what she wanted from him. So he started walking as she continued to tease him. he was more then likely going to lose it before this conversation was over. maybe he could find a way to tease her back. he thought about that for a moment and just marked it off as an impossibility. He wasn't the teasing type. beating around taking small jabs wasn't all to much his style. he liked to go straight in and use deception on occasion but it wasn't anything that he could do at the current moment. "Yes Vlad is fine and come on were just headed to the courtyard" he figured he could wait till she asked her questions and then ask some of his own.

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
She didn't know if the courtyard was too much of a change from the dorm, but it didn't really matter in the end. At least, not to Lucy. As long as she obtained all the information she nodded, there wasn't much for her to care about. Usually, the method in which someone went about to ascertain something mattered a lot, but if all processes came to the same end result, then there was no point in taking the harder road. This applied to the very situation the brunette found herself in. "So then, Puppy, where do you hail from? What are your political views, and why are you in this academy?"

Three solid questions off the bat and they were all rather personal. Her smile remained plastered on her features and she appeared to have quite the unflappable demeanor no matter what the situation was.

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
Vladimir looked to her and smiled "It seems your going for what you want from the jump. Verywell. so first I am from Mistral originally and moved to this region at the age of three due to some circumstances. My reaon for being in this academy is simple when combined with my political views. I want peace and the easiest way to do it atleast for myself is to either A take or B change the mind of the ones causing the disruption. I chose Option B" his answers seemed sincere until the end where he put a hand on his head in pain before answering. Now looking at her he had to ask "And what about yourself. What are your Views, Home, And Goal for being here? Surely it cant just be to become an inquisitor like some story starved reporter." He gave a small smile as the pain slowly died down and he started to notice a few holes in his memories. but even so he ignored it figuring he forgot what happened.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum