You are not connected. Please login or register

Azrael Nighthood, Ghost Rider Incarnate

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Azrael Nighthood, Ghost Rider Incarnate Empty Azrael Nighthood, Ghost Rider Incarnate Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:26 pm

Azrael Nighthood

Azrael Nighthood
Basic info
Name: Azrael Nighthood
Birthday: 11/26
Race: Faunus
Height: 6'0"
Weight:150lbs
Face Claim:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qg1qZq5yjps/hqdefault.jpg
Stats
STR:5(Brawn)
DEF:3 (Defence)
RES:2 (Resistance)
SPT:2 (Spirit)
Aura 190|110 HP

Major: Military (Spec Ops if able)
Rock
Friends
Vengeance
Weaponry
Kayaking
Violence

Dislikes:
Pop
Death of friends
Betrayal
Silence
Standing still

Fears:
Heights
Being jumped
Being kidnapped
Drowning

Overall Personality: A quirky, kindhearted Panther Faunus who likes to play on his guitar for nightclubs. He keeps to himself mostly but when a friend of his is in trouble he jumps to action. When he battles he uses his chain whip . A trained hand to hand combatant his physical combat style includes kicks, throws, elbow drops, punches, suplexes, and his signature move Fenrir's Wrath which is an inverted DDT. Ruthless to opponents due to his mercenary background, he is not satisfied until the opponent is dead. During his free time he practices his playing his guitar, gambles, or trains with his prized chain whip,Gleipnir.
Abilities
Aura type: Power
Aura Color: Tri-color (Crimson,Silver,Black)
Semblance:Pyrokinesis (engulfs the chain whip and self and anything he touches in flames kind of like Ghost Rider and can burn enemies upon touch) +2 damage buff
Item 1:  Chain whip(Gleipner)
The chain whip, Gleipner
Item 2:Black Leather Jacket (Physical Resistance)
My jacket
History and Sample

History:

Sample:

Last edited by Azrael Nighthood on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 pm; edited 11 times in total

Sammey White

Sammey White
Azrael Nighthood, Ghost Rider Incarnate Sammey15

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Going to have to pull this out of approved as you can only have one weapon, your other item must be armor (dust resistant or physical resistant) or dust, starting with 10 uses of a tier one element and then having to buy your own. Also you need more of a semblance description, how is the damage dealt and such. How does the semblance actually work. Sorry about this ^^II Bump when done

4Azrael Nighthood, Ghost Rider Incarnate Empty I understand richard Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Azrael Nighthood

Azrael Nighthood
ok I'll make the changes to my character

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright ^^ So the new semblance is a step in the right direction, but if you were looking to use flames to buff your weapon to deal more damage it would be +2 str for ten aura per post. Also, if you would like more variation in your combat you could have just general Pyrokinesis (manipulation and conjuring fire) that way you could do what you want, throw fire balls and other stuff like that. Though if you don't want that you can totally have the ability to ignite what you touch to give your weapon a buff.

And the armor stuff is good ^^

Bump when stuff is done.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Also, you only get 12 stat points o-o I have no idea why you have so many, please fix that

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Reapproved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]