You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Lost boys in the Wood

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was on his way to the market place when he saw a stray cat “Come here kitty kitty I just want to pet you and hug you.” He told the cat as it started to run away from him (It reminds me of Chace I have to bring it back to Chace and keep it.) he thought to himself as followed after the cat hoping to chase it to the market place “Got cha now lets go by some…food?” he looked around to see that he chased the cat all the way to the Skylight Forest “How did I even get here I was just in town a second ago oh man I’ve never this part of the What of the forest.” He shouted as he picked up the cat and skated around the forest until he saw someone that looked just as lost as he was “Hey could you help me am abit lost?” He asked the man.

2Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
"How did I end up way out here?" thought Ralf as he looked around him self for a few moments at the woods. Letting our a heavy sigh before once more looking around Ralf suddenly heard from behind him “Hey could you help me am abit lost?”. He chuckled lightly while scratching his head a fair few times "Well sadly I am kinda lost as well, eh by the way would you happen to know where we are at the moment?".

Ralf then noticed the cat and focused his sight on it, this earned him a hiss from the cat which he returned with a low growl. "Ugh yeah is that your cat by the way?" it would have been a lie if Ralf said that he would have no problems with cats but he was more curious about why a person would bring their cat out and around out here in the first place. While thinking about the cat he grabbed a small apple from his pocket and started to absentminded eat it as if this was a regular thing for him.

3Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was holding the cat to his chest as he saw the man and cat exchange words with each other “Well I think this is the Skylight forest but am not really good at locations its more of my teammates thing.“ he told the man (Wow is he bad at directions to.) he thought to himself as he moved closer to the man “No this isn’t my cat my cat is back at the school for now but soon I’ll have two.” He told him with a big smile on his face “Oh I almost forgot the names Azure Phoenix first year and you?” he extended his and to the man hoping that he would shake it while holding the cat in the other. Azure felt that he was forgetting something important back at the school but shock the feeling off rather quickly “Umm say what do you want to do I mean whenever I get lost I just wait for someone to find me?” he tells the man aa he skates around him in a circle out of boredom.

4Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled lightly and continued to eat the apple before scratching the back of his head, "Oh yeah I am Ralf Ebon, pleasure to meet you Azure" looking at Azure skating around him he slowly grinned before finishing his apple. A few moments afterwards he leaped into the air landing on a branch above him and looked down while chuckling, "What to do, what to do. Hmm I wonder, well if it will take long we might just do that then I guess. I suggest you put the cat somewhere safe for the moment Azure." .

"Well if you really want something to do until some one finds us, how about we have a little fight then. Eh what you think Azure?" while he was waiting for an answer Ralf suddenly jumped upwards once more before equipping his fighting gloves and dived towards Azure and going into a roll just above him before he stretched out his left leg aiming an axe kick towards Azure's left shoulder. "I would dodge if I was you!"

5Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Well nice to meet chat then Ralf and okay but we need to do something to pass the time?” Azure told Ralf as he looked for a place to put his kitty friend (Oh ya I left my scroll in the room oh well Chace will find it and bring it to me I hope.) he thought to himself as he skated over to tree with the cat after hearing Ralf to put the cat down. “Kay little guy stay here kay and I’ll give you some nip kay.” Azure told the cat as he placed it on a low tree branch as he watched Ralf jump into the trees and move or put something on (Did he just say fight or spar hum?) he thought as he heard Ralf say something about moving out the way of something so without a delay he used a glyph to boost his speed to dash back “Oh so you said fight kay am game then!” he said as he did a roundhouse kick.

6Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf let out a chuckle as Azure dodged his attack, while he regained his composure he noticed the roundhouse kick and managed to barely dodge it by moving his head and torso backwards. Just after the kick had passed him he grabbed the ground with his hands and started spinning his body in circular motion while unleashing a series of kicks aimed at Azure's torso.

"Well I must say this will be fun, so by the way do you want a Diet soda or maybe an assorted meat and cheese sandwich?" Ralf grinned while speaking, clearly he was enjoying himself with the fight but as always he had food on his mind and wanted to know if his opponent wanted something to eat or drink while they where fighting, because it was always good to have some sort of refreshment while fighting so that one could keep their strength up at all time during the fight.

"Or you know if you want something else I might have that as well just make sure to tell me okay buddy?"

7Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:54 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure moves out the way of Ralf’s kicks and then starts his own flurry of kicks “Well if your providing it then sure I’ll have some of everything if that’s okay.” He backflips away to make some room between the two of them which made him smile a devilish smile (Man this is way better than test they gave use!) he thinks to himself getting into a Kickboxing stance. “Hey Look up!” he tells Ralf as he uses a glyph to skate up to him and kicks him with a burst of wind energy (I like him he would be a great friend I should ask him if I don’t knock him out with kick.) he hoped as he was taking the fight semi for real seeing how it would suck if he badly hurt a potential friend that would not look really good for him or Ralf at all.

8Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sun May 01, 2016 3:14 am

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled as he was hit by the kick sliding back a few feet, he seemed to be covered in a red aura and looked at Azure while a massive grin found it's way to his face.
"Well now this will be real fun, but shall kick it up a notch?" the second he finished talking Ralf then dashed towards Ralf and aimed a heavy punch with as much force as he could put behind it at Azures upper torso clearly trying to knock the wind from his lungs.

Within his mind Ralf was laughing as he had found another person who might share his taste in both food and fighting, yeah Ralf was convinced that this guy could really become a great buddy and he had to make a mental note of asking this guy if he wanted to hang out after the fight. While all this was happing inside his head his eye seemed to be slightly faded as if he was distracted with something else then the fight but to anybody knowing Ralf this would just be his normal airhead moments.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ralf Ebon on Mon May 02, 2016 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total

9Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Sun May 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure saw that Ralf was putting a lot of power in his punch and boosted his defense with the glyph, his Blue Aura showed when Ralf hit him (This is gonna hurt a bit.) he told himself as he flew back into a tree “Good one Ralf but your not the only one that can put some power into your punches well get ready for this.” He told him as white Black glyph appeared behind him that shot out several small orb’s that spun around him as he stood up (How long has it been since I used this part of glyph.) he asked himself as he kicked slices of air at Ralf along with The orb’s “I like to call this Orb blade.” He told him as he sent more slices of air at Ralf.  Azure looked over to the cat too see if it was still was and to his delight it was (Oh good your still there.) he sighed as he put his attention back onto Ralf.

Spoiler:

10Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Mon May 02, 2016 2:56 am

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled at Azure's conviction and noticed he seemed to ready for something a kin to a long range attack and just as he was about to launch the first of his so called "Orb Blades" he leaped into the air and grabbed one of the many branches before using it to gain enough momentum to flip towards the next branch and continued to do this avoiding the attacks. He would the leap towards Azure and grab onto a few of the branches tearing them off on his way down before he then hurled them like spears towards Azure.

The second he had thrown the branches he kicked the closest tree trunk making him land towards the back of Azure where he entered a more serious stance with his left arm stretch outwards palm facing up and his right arm at shoulder level and curled into a fist.

"A valiant try my friend but you should not reveal your attacks so early. Also I have no desire to be hit by what ever that was and if I am not mistaken it would hurt a lot." Ralf still had the same goofy smile on him as ever and was really starting to enjoy this fight.

Spoiler:

11Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Mon May 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was shocked when he saw Ralf avoid his attack (Okay ya telling him the name was a mistake.) he told himself as he looked for Ralf to get back into his line of sight “wh-what is that a tree?!” he questioned as he used his wind to split the tree in half and ready himself for Ralf’s next attack which he knew was going to be something painful (Okay then if you don’t want to come out then I’ll just have to pull you out.) he thought to himself as he summoned more orbs scattered them all over making sure not to hit anything that wasn’t Ralf  “Okay just so you know am no were near done with this fight.” He said still smiling his devilish smile as heard something land behind him.

Azure combined his boost and attack glyphs to increasing the orb’s damage (Am really having fun with this fight but I won’t lose to him.) he thought to himself as turned around to see that Ralf’s stance had changed from before this one being more violent and deadly one “Who will attack first my good sir?” He asked with a smiling even harder than before.

Spoiler:

12Two Lost boys in the Wood  Empty Re: Two Lost boys in the Wood Mon May 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf didn't answer Azure, his eyes took on a feral look as a wicked grin suddenly spread over his face. A few moments later he dashed towards Azure and as he closed the gap he grabbed a few rocks and hurled them towards his oponent before leaping into the air, suddenly he seemed to be overcome by a dark red aura.

A few moments later he kicked away using the branch just above him to gain even more speed and he then unleashed an axe kick towards Azures head, clearly meaning to end the fight here and now.

While unleashing the kick Ralf suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs as he quickly decended upon Azure with the axe kick. "Time to end this fight, it has been glorious and awesome but this is the end for you Azure!" this had been a really awesome fight in Ralf's opinion but it was about time he finished it and showed to himself and Azure that he was no failure.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum