You are not connected. Please login or register

First Day Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Day Hunting Empty First Day Hunting Tue May 17, 2016 5:00 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
William stood in a clearing inside of the Finnek Forrest. He cautiously looked around, looking for signs of grimm. He had a fellow student named Min Avery Naemsaek with him helping with his first hunt, which helped him ease his stress. The blue trees where rather unnerving for him to witness, William had only seen that were tree's were green, red, or yellow, but never blue. William continued looking around scanning for grimm, unsure where any of them were. William learned about the multiple types of grimm and their weaknesses yesterday, The class effected him so much that he spent countless hours in the training arena preparing for today. He thought he heard something in the bushes. William saw a bit of grimm before coming to syne in books and from binoculars, but to be this close to a hunting ground actively seeking grimm was a rather stressful aspect.
"A-are there any grimm here?" William says to Min Avery Naemsaek.

2First Day Hunting Empty Re: First Day Hunting Wed May 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek

Namsaek could easily tell that the kid with her, William wasn't it?, was nervous or unsettled. The air around him could be cut with a butter knife it was so tense. It wasn't long until there was a slight rustle and he spoke. His question almost caused Namsaek to laugh, but she refrained. "Naturally. We are in their home turf... I'd be more concerned about how many there might be near us if I were you." After she finished she realized that her little speech might not have been exactly uplifting. Shrugging that thought off, she glanced around, looking for movement that might betray a creature or Grimm that might be present.

She stretched and moved a few steps closer to the ring of trees around them. If we are going to find Grimm the easiest way would be to wander around... I wonder if he'd be okay with that?
"Hey, William. It would be easier to find Grimm by looking for them rather than wait here…"
Her reasoning was: if they are going to find us one way out the other... why wait? Besides. She was starting to get bored just standing there, hunting was interesting, standing among trees without reason wasn't.

3First Day Hunting Empty Re: First Day Hunting Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
William looks to Min. He could tell Min was getting wound up by standing still.
"Oh. S-sorry. L-let's get moving." William says as he goes deeper into the unsettling blue forrest. William scans the trees, keeping his hand on his weapon, which was a rather ornate cutlass. It was unnerving to say the least, he never felt this unsettled before in his life. The forrest seemed like it was starring back at him. The woods were quiet... Too quiet... William looks to Min.
"S-so.. When do Grimm normally hunt? I'm just curious since I thought that this place was populated with Grimm." William says whilst gripping his cutlass even tighter. He was definitely glad that he had a partner on this hunt, It definitely gave him less stress on his mind and more focus to hunt. He still couldn't get over the fact that he was on his first hunt.

4First Day Hunting Empty Re: First Day Hunting Fri May 20, 2016 1:04 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek

Namsaek was glad he took the silent prompting to move and eagerly plowed through the trees beside him. Feeling a bit bad about how stressed William was, she shook her head at his words. "It's fine, I'm not the only one here, you know?" It was as close to an apology as she had gotten in a long time.

The woods were definitely too quiet, it was unnatural and even Namsaek was starting to tread softer, making less noise to disturb said stillness. At William's question, Namsaek shrugged "As far as I know they hunt when they want to, if one has it in his head he wants to hunt... then it is most likely stalking us now. In which case we should be prepared to fight and run at the same time... even I can't handle a Grimm on an instant's notice..."
In truth Namsaek was actually slightly annoyed a Grimm hadn't shown it's red-eyed face yet. The main reason she'd come is to fight a tough opponent, and yet here she and her hunting partner were, wandering around looking for some Grimm. A though flickered through her mind, causing a slight frown to flicker across her face. Aren't they supposed to want to attack us? There are usually plenty of Grimm in the day time... so... where did they all go?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum