You are not connected. Please login or register

The true nightmare of a hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The true nightmare of a hunter Empty The true nightmare of a hunter Fri May 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
It was the middle of the night and no one was out and about. All of a sudden there was a blood curtailing scream that had come from a privet dorm. Quill woke up and bash through his door not breaking it and bust down the privet dorm door. What he saw was something out of a horror story. Blood was everywhere and all the students organs where scattered all around the room. Quill almost throws up but stopped him self before he did. The other students ask what happen and all Quill said was "Don't go in there it's not safe." The students where baffled in what he had said but knew not to look. "If someone got killed we should call the guards and they can handle it" one student replied. But Quill snapped "ARE YOU BLIND, IF THERES A KILLER AMONG US THEN WHEN WE ARE ALL INDANGER RIGHT NOW  expressly what i just saw" Quill turn and waited for someone to speak.

Last edited by Quill Darwind on Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Sat May 28, 2016 1:40 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was out for one of his night skated when he heard a loud scream come from the dorms “Don’t tell me they’re at it again?” he said referring to Chace and Jack having one other night fights again so without a second thought he speeds skated into the dorms and to see Quill and some other students standing outside a room “Yo Quill what’s going on did you lock yourself out again or something cause I don’t think….” He just a bit of the room and that was enough to make him stop in fear.  He couldn’t help but throw up a bit seeing how it reminded him of his grandfather (Oh god Chace and Jack!) he looked down the hall and then back at Quill.

Azure had faith in his teammates and knows they can handle anything. (Quill we need to get to our rooms and lock the doors) is what he would have said if he could speak right then but just then a loud thud echoed through the halls which creeped him out just a bit “We need our weapons or something just in case whoever comes after us.” He turned to Quill and the others for agree meant or something seeing how he was wearing his normal skates. Azure keep his eyes from the room and looked for a hidden camera or something but nothing (How could a killer get into the school I mean its not…Oh man!) he remembers a day where he was talking to the guard about why they need to use scroll when he hit a button that tracker that would have let them know if Gangster came in the school.

3The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill heard what the student said. "Go idea... IF WE WHERE BEING ATTACKED. This isn't just something that could happen no this is something far worst then anything" Quill look at Azure and saw he had his skates on "Azure get your combat skates on you and me are going on a hunt" Quill went to his room (which by the way kim and solo are not in at the moment) and saw that someone had writen this on his wall right above his bed (YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE) Quill saw his sword and picked it up "Azure go tell your team to round up everyone and stay put dont let them out of your sight or we are all dead" Said Quill. He then gave Azure a walky talky. He also got a strange lantern that he use his fire to light. Quill then said "Azure as soon as everyone is safe come and find me i dont want to get out numbered if theres more then one." But as soon as Quill stop's talking he smells something. Blood. He then turned his head and saw the murder it wasn't even human. It was a create that was thin and bony with long razor sharp claws its face looked as if a meat grinder attacked it and its smile. It looked as if death was smiling at him. It ran off with a blood circulating screech that sent chills down Quills spine.

The true nightmare of a hunter Downlo10

4The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure went to his room and quickly left after putting on his fight skates and rushed back to Quill after reinforcing the doors so no one could break in. When he got back he saw Quill was all ready for a fight now so was he, after putting the talkie on the back of his shorts he couldn't help but think if he should have gotten Chace and Jack involved (No if anything happens they will come,) he told himself as ignored Quill as he was speaking.

Azure looked over Quills shoulder to see some kind of new Grimm "Don't just stand their Quill help me get it outside the dorm!" he shouted throwing is Orbs at it but it seemed to do little on it for some reason. He turned around to see another one charging at them "This is the worst night ever!" he shouted as he jumped from wall to wall throwing orbs at it while trying not to wake any of the students (This is not what i wanted to do for my night at all.) he thought to himself as he landed behind the Grimm.

5The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
A startling scream had caused Roux to stir from his sleep. It had been some time since Roux had to react to things in the night, but the instincts and muscle memory seemed to hold up. In an instant, Roux found himself off his bed, hugging the floor, waiting for any sign of intrusion. He was there a moment, then three, then thirty. It seemed as if nothing was happening until, from just outside his door, terrified screams echoed through, indicating someone needed help. Moving quickly, Roux jumped from the floor, grabbing his helmet and sword before turning to see a strange beast lurching just out his window, threatening to break in. The room was small, not fit for swinging around his sword with much effect. What’s more, a large number of valuables and memorabilia scattered along the shelves and desks made for a very tense fighting arena. With little other option, he ran through the door only to see another creature, rushing towards him from his right, a student directly behind it. Crap. Hallway’s too narrow. Can’t fight here. Turning around, he noticed another student standing still, looking onwards at an empty hallway.

The crashing of the window behind him indicated that the time he had to consider the situation had come to an end. He kicked his door closed before running off in the direction of the creature and student. “Hey, another one’s coming this way! We should move outside!”. Hugging the wall, he brought his sword into a hard arc, towards the beast only for it to be caught and flung across the hall, opposite the standing student, Roux still clinging on. Smashing off the ground, Roux got up to see that the creature that’d been in his room had just broken through the door.

6The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Azrael Nighthood

Azrael Nighthood
Azrael was woken up by the sound of a door being broken off of the hinges. "Alright who's trying to interrupt my sleep?" Azrael got out of his bed to see what happened. He saw that there was signs of a struggle. He then looked out in the hallway and saw a hulking mass of what could only be perceived to be a Grimm. Azrael yelled out "HEY UGLY OVER HERE!" and whipped his chain at the bestial entity. This unfortunately only irritated the Grimm. "Hey guys I need some backup!!!" Azrael yelled. Azrael tried to launch his chain at the Grimm but the monster read his movements. *SHUNK!* The Grimm had sliced off one of Azrael's hands.DAMMIT MY HAND! I NEED A MEDIC!!!!!!!"Azrael screamed. Azrael faints due to blood loss...

7The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:20 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill heard some one screaming like he just got hit in the ballz by a heavy weight bower world champion. He sets off a flash bang and runs to where he heard the person screaming. He saw one of the monsters had lopped off Azrael's hand. He screamed "HEY NUMNUTS IM RIGHT HERE COME GET SOME YA OVER GROWN LIZARD" The monster charge right at Quill but he had dodged its attack and grabbed its throat. Quill then use his semblances to burn the monster from the inside out. The monster blow up into a cloud of black aura. "Can you move sir if you can please meet everyone at the courtyard ASAP" He then burned the guys hand back on but not to much for a full attachment. He saw everyone was already gone and carried the guy to safety. When they had arrive at the courtyard Quill spoke to everyone. "OK LISTEN UP, THESE'S THINGS AREN'T A NEW SPECIES OF GRIMM THEY ARE CREATORS MADE BY SOMEONE'S SEMBLANCES THEY CAN ONLY BE KILL WITH FIRE OR FIRE-BASE ATTACKS SO ANYONE THAT HAVE THOSE KEEP AN EYE OUT I WILL TAKE THREE OTHERS TO HUNT DOWN AND DEFEAT THIS MESS UP HUNTER AND END THIS NIGHTMARE" He saw that no one was even listening to him and thought he was crazy. But he knew that now everyone thought that he knew that his friend Azure knew he was telling the truth. So he picked Azure as one of the three people to help him end this nightmare.

8The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure managed to throw one into the room and used his glyph to reinforce the door just a enough to keep it in hopefully "Man this is really a pain." he muttered as he stopped to catch his breath for a moment. He wanted to wake his team up to but know that he it would just mean that he would have to deal with Chace and Jack fighting over him again. "I may need to use some dust for this fight." he told himself a loud as he heard someone scram in pain from something so he rushed down the hall to see what happen.

Azure had just arrived to see what happened to Azrael and quickly rushed over to him to help (Oh man this is really bad I need flames or something to stop the blood from leaving.) he was really presses for time so he ripped off Azrael's sleeve to wrap it around  his numb of a hand and picked him up. He was so excited when Quill told him about the craters weakness but at the same time wanted to test out if "Quill I'll take another group and check the rest of the dorms." he shouted as he closed his eyes in an attempt to check for any other students in need but nothing "Wish I was a Kitty then I could hear better."

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to finish post)

9The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
The third monster came charging at Roux, running right past the other student who had been tangling with another beast. Nearly a foot from him, it swiped at Roux’s throat. It was close, but Roux had managed to dodge before he swung hard, slamming the broad side of his blade at the beast. It didn’t cut, but that was far from the intent. The sheer force of the strike had flung it out a nearby window. It wouldn’t stay there long so he had to move quickly. Activating his semblance, a pair of wings sprouted on Roux’s back before scattering, piece by piece. Taking flight, he flew through the window and up into the sky to survey the area.

“Can’t hear anything. That’s either very good, else very bad. Crap.”

Scanning about, Roux noticed that a group had just entered the courtyard and so, flew down there just in time for his wings to vanish entirely. Looking around, everyone looked bloodied, terrified, or both. But then, a voice came, speaking of how to destroy them. Fire. Crap, I don’t have that, but…. Approaching the speaker, he waved towards him.

“Hey, if you’re going after whoever’s doing this, I want in. I can’t do very much against these beasts, but if you’re going in there, you’re going to need a scout as well as someone who can pull you out if things get hairy. I can do both.”

10The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Azrael Nighthood

Azrael Nighthood
Azrael wakes up in pain. "Urgh...my aching arm..."groaned Azrael. Azrael looked around and found out he was in a hospital bed. Azrael looked down and found out he had a new hand!"This better not cost me anything I'm flat broke!" He exclaimed. Azrael jumped out of the bed and by using a map he always carried he was able to locate the academy. He saw the carnage the Grimm had caused. Students and faculty were seriously wounded. Azrael then heard a cry for help from the rubble. He rushed over to see that Chace had been seriously injured by the Grimm. Azrael called for help but there was no answer. So, he picked Chace up and carried his injured body to a safe location. He had found out that the infirmary had not been touched, however, almost all the beds were full so Azrael chose to do something a little bit unorthodox. He took multiple blankets and stacked them to create a mattress. He took another blanket and put it on top of Chace. He then put a pillow under Chace's head. "Ok now that's settled but there is still a Grimm I need to kill"exclaimed Azrael. He had an idea since the chain didn't do anything to the Grimm. He had to find a hook. So Azrael got on his motorcycle and went to the cafeteria. He had a hunch he might be able to find a meat hook in there. Luckily enough for him there was a meat hook. He detached the meat hook from the chain and put it on to his own chain. By using his fire Azrael was able to permanently attach the meat hook to his chain. Azrael approached the dorm area. He went in to look around. He heard a growl from behind him. It was the Grimm. Azrael swung around with the meat hook and was able to snag the Grimm's chest."OK THEN YOU SUNNOVA BITCH COME GET SOME! PYROKINESIS!!!!!"roared Azrael. The Grimm turned into a cloud of blackened aura.

11The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:05 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill looked at Azrael and his new hand "ok you can join but they aren't Grimm for the last time they are someone's semblance" He then heard what Roux said "Sorry if you don't have fire base attacks you can not join us. I can only take those's with fire abilities or base attacks" Then he looked at his friend Azure "Ok Azure take a group of your own and find anyone still a lived in there. Remember fire is their weakness" He looks out to the crowed of people looking for anymore volunteers for this search and destroyed mission. He saw that no one else would want to join seeing that most of them didn't have fire attacks and the other half was to scared to even move. So Quill took Azrael into the killer semblance infested dorms. He made a light using his semblance. "Hey i forgot to ask what is your name. Never quite caught it before" He stopped and saw that there was a mass number of the beasts so Quill prepare to fight for his and everyone's life. Though he was peaved at some of them

(OOC: You know who you are. And yes i'm back big woop your not getting me away that easily)

12The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:23 am

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
With a grunt of dissatisfaction and a scowl, Roux turns to walk away, taking his sword back in hand. Looking around the courtyard, Roux sees little hope in staying here. Surrounded. Open roof. Poor visibility. Too many people to swing effectively. Relocate. Shooting a look back at Quill, he refocused his aura, spawning his burning wings a second time.

“Fine. But you’re a fool if you think I’m sticking around here in this death trap. I’ll make a ruckus on the roofs, draw some of their attention away from the dorm, at least. After that, I’ll try to find help somewhere. Try to stay alive until then.”

At that, Roux lifts off, smashing through a window and playing possum for any beasts he comes across, flying high over incoming claws and low under everything else until he reaches the roofs. There, he slashes wildly with the broadside of his sword, slamming them into each other. It’s a while before the tension is too much for Roux and, when it is, he’s quick to spawn his wings again, flying off towards the capital to look for help.

[Exit]

13The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure took his group through the school and tried to look for the student that started this mess but no such luck would befall them (Where else should I check next all the students are safe for now.) he thought to himself as he skated down the hall when he heard a loud noise "what was that just?!" he mutters as he takes his group to sound but when he gets there hee gets punched in the ribs by one of the monsters "Oww that hurt and I think my ribs are broken or at less fractured?" he said as he rolled away from the monster. Azure managed to get to his feet just in time to throw his orbs to send the monster flying into a wall "Get it before it gets away guys!" he shouts falling to the ground holding his sides "Oh man ribs hurt a lot think am just going to stay here for a bit." he says using his glyph to try and heal himself.

14The true nightmare of a hunter Empty Re: The true nightmare of a hunter Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Amarante

Amarante
The forms were cold and empty. Amarante walked to her room with a stack of books she had gotten from the library and couldn't shake a feeling of dread. She triggered her semblance and used the light to sweep the immediate area. "Must be my imagination" She said to herself as she balanced the books on one arms and opened her door with the other. She set the books on the desk and was about to change when screams and shouts erupted. She turned just in time to see a dark mass attack her. Flaring her shield, she knocked it on its can and raced for the door, pulling her fans out of her sleeves. She ran down the hall, breathing hard and searching for others, preferably someone who had fighting skills. The creature roared and made a swipe, barely missing her. She danced away from the attack and stabbed one of her dagger shaped fans into the creature's eyes. It didn't seem to do anything but pissing it off, but it was enough time for her to turn the corner in time to see tunaboy (she really should ask for his name one day) facing off another of the monsters. It looked like it was about to attack and she formed a shield glyph over him. The hastily caste glyph shattered on impact but the boy seemed in better shape than expected. She ran past them and ducked behind the other students who had taken up a fighting position. She put her hands together and activated her semblance, creating shield a around the others.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum