You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nightmare and the Court (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
While in his dorm room asleep like everyone else should be at around midnight, Kyle was having a somewhat reoccurring dream, actually it was more of a nightmare. It was a dream that replayed a memory of his past. Him and his brother were in a guild hall for a guild called The Forgotten Misfits, it was a guild for ex White Fang members. They were there with their mother and father. Kyle and his brother were just running around having fun just being kids, that is until they heard screaming coming from the main hall. They went to go check it out only to see their guild being slaughtered by The White Fang. Kyle grabbed his brother's hand and they ran to a closet where they hid until the screaming stopped and all that remained was dead silence. They came out of their hiding spot to see that The White Fang was gone, however their guild which included their parents was gone aswell.

Kyle's eyes snapped open when the dream got to the point where they came out from their hiding place and saw the bloody remains of their friend. He sat up and looked over to see his brother still asleep, however from the expressions on his brother's face Kyle knew it was the same dream. He walked over to his brother and nudged him with his hand and said "Hey Kenneth, wake up!" Kyle then walked to the window of their dorm room and opened it. Deciding that it would be best to talk a walk somewhere, and knowing that the school had a curfew in effect he decided it would be best to try and sneak out the window so he wouldn't get caught. He looked over to his brother and said "Come on follow me." Kyle then walked along the roof until he got the the court yard where he just sat on the roof. He looked at his brother and said "Do you want to talk about it?"

Last edited by Kyle Lepida on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:39 am

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth's eyes snapped open when his brother woke him and he said "You saw it too? Oh who an I kidding of course you did we have a bit of a bad habit of having the same dreams." When he heard his brother ask him to follow Kenneth replied with "Aren't we in a curfew effect? Isn't this against the rules... Hey wait for me! Don't leave me alone not after that dream!" Kenneth then followed his brother out the window and onto the roof. When his brother asked if he wanted to talk about it Kenneth said "No not right not maybe in a few minutes. By the way if we get caught I am so blaming you for dragging me out here." Kenneth then spent the next few minutes just gazing at the sky before saying "It's a beautiful night, wouldn't you agree brother?" As the night went on Kenneth began to feel a but more relaxed after having that horrible dream, however he knew that him and his brother were probably not going to get anymore sleep tonight so Kenneth just stayed there with his brother gazing into the night sky.

3The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa awoke suddenly from her sleep, sweating as she just went through a nightmare. She was having the same creepy old nightmare since she stepped in the Academy. She would found herself in an room without walls that would vanish into the depth. A strange humanoid figure would stand under a spotlight, coming from nowhere. The figure wouldn't look like anyone Sevy knew as the figure was always seen from behind when the dream start. As Sevy would slowly walk toward it, she could hear sobbing getting louder and louder as she couldn't stop going forward. When arriving right behind the mysterious person, it would slowly turn around to reveal a face with no features whatsoever. No eyes or sockets, no nose, no mouth, nothing. She would always wake up at that moment, nothing more than that but it was enough to freak her out of sleep.

Each time she would awake, she would sits on her bed and think about it and go back to sleep. But now it was really tormenting her more for some reason. But she couldn't figure what. She decided to open her window to get some fresh air. As she was opening it, she could hear someone talking, seemingly from the roof as her room was on an higher level. She decided to climb to see who it was. It was the twins she had seen in the class of Viviane. She would have walked toward them being sure they noticed her as she walked before saying in a small voice: "Can't get to sleep either? Glad to see I'm not alone tonight." She would gave them a gentle smile, still sleepy from the sudden awakening.

4The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty The Living Nightmare Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Errante watched as Ragnarock shone in the moonlight. He ran a finger down it's cold blunt edge, sitting with his legs dangling from the roof's edge. He enjoyed the cold wind blowing his face, he liked it up here. It was quiet, he could talk and think without people trying to interrupt him. He ran is tong along the black blade, feeling the ice cold metal.

"...Do you feel it when I lick you Ragnarock? Does it feel good or bad?" He looked down at the mouth on the sword, "You have a mouth, why don't you talk back? Are you really that lazy? You make me do all the work when we're fighting, you're going to make me do all the talking to aren't you. But I don't like talking to people, it'd be so much easier if you would do it; I bet you're a good talker seeing as you cut things pretty well. I can't cut things all that well, guess that makes me a bad talker huh? You're just too lazy though."

He stuck the sword in the rooftop, burying it near halfway, and began to prod at the spikes near it's base, "Lazy, lazy, lazy sword. Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, laz- Ow!"

He pulled his finger away, it was bleeding a little; "Look what you did lazy, you aren't supposed to cut me. You cut other people."

He stared at the little droplets of blood, shuddering before grinning. He squeezed his finger a little, letting some droplets fall off the edge of the roof. "Blood, blood will it fall with a thud?"

5The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
When his brother asked him a question Kyle looked up at the sky and said "Yeah it is a very pretty night." he then heard a voice that didn't belong to his brother, it was it was quite  and obviously a girl's voice. He looked over to see a black haired girl climbing onto the roof, she started to talk to the twins. Kyle then realized that since it was night time both him and his brother were not wearing the wrappings they usually have over their mouths. Kyle tapped on his brother in order to signal that someone joined their little roof adventure and then he turned his attention to the girl. Kyle then placed  one of his hands over his mouth so he wouldn't show his fangs and he said "Oh hello there, you are Severa right?' Kyle then noticed a purple haired boy, he was talking to his weapon expecting it to talk back. While looking at the boy Kyle thought Whats up with that guy? He seems a little off..

6The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth was still gazing into the sky when his brother poked him and he said "What?" he looked to see his brother covering his mouth and talking to a girl, Kenneth thought that him and his brother might of been too loud and woke the girl. Kenneth covered his mouth just like his brother did and he spoke to the girl "Hello.. Did we wake you?" Kenneth then heard another voice that sounded rather creepy. He looked over to see a purple haired boy playing with his weapon. While staring at the boy Kenneth thought "Who.. is that?.. He is kinda creepy.. I don't he should be swinging his blade like that he could end up getting hu- His thought was cut off when the boy cut his finger. Kenneth then with his hand still covering his mouth asked they boy "Hey.. Are you alright?" He was a little hesitant when asking that because he still felt as though the boy was kinda creepy.

7The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa waved at the two guys with a smile. She saw the twins covering their mouth before speaking, which seemed weird to her. "Yes, I'm Severa and don't worry you didn't wake me. You're the Lapida brothers right? Kyle and Kenneth if I'm right." She pointed the black haired one as she said Kyle and the brown one as she said Kenneth to be sure she had it right. "I don't want to be rude guys, but why are you covering your mouths? I mean not just now, but all the time with those wrappings of yours. I was just wondering so if you don't want to tell me, I understand." She looked at both of them a little embarrassed as she didn't want to be mean to them as she could be asking a question that they could consider rude.

Meanwhile, Severa noticed a pink hair guy playing and hurting himself with his own weapon. She looked back and worth between the twins and the weird one and saw that Kyle (If she had made the right guess earlier) and her were probably thinking the same thing about the new guy. She walked toward the twins a little, a little afraid of what could happen after that Kenneth (If he was right) asked him if he was alright.

8The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
"Drip, dripp, drippu. drippuu," finally the bleeding stopped and Errante turned back to Ragnarock, "It's better now, I didn't hear it splash though... I wonder how much I lost."

The boy leaned far over, peering down. "Hmmmmmmmmm, nope. I can't see a puddle... maybe I should jump... what do you think Ragnarock?... Still lazy? Even after hurting me?... You're so rude... Maybe I should throw you down there instead... Lazy, lazy, lazy sword."

The boy gripped the sword, leaning back as he pulled it and very nearly falling of the edge when he did get it out; hanging over the roof's ledge. He heard voices, interrupting the quiet. There were three of them, up here in his space. A cold wind blew through his poorly cut purple-pink hair. One of them tried to talk to him, another backing away. Two boys, one girl... oooh twins he thought to himself, "Twins, who wins? Are they hiding manic grins? Do they eat out tins?... And what about her with the dark hair, why is she hiding over there? I know she's hiding something, I know it! It's right there! She's not playing fair... what am I talking about?... dripu dripu dripu... heh I don't know but that sure was fun wasn't it?... What're they doing up here? Won't they fall off... heh, that'd be fun... the planet would smoosh them."

The boy turned away from the group, just in time for a gust of wind to blow against his face. He staggered with it, stumbling a little further from the roof's edge. "Heh, the world is trying to push me... stupid world... you're lazy to if that's the best you can do. You might be able to smoosh them but you'll never smoosh me."

He swung his sword at the wind once or twice, as if fending off a beast, "I'm stronger than you, I know I am... I'll kill you... I don't think I could eat all of you though... I'll need a doggybag." He brought the weapon back to his side, staring up at the moon, "I'll make you like that one day... then you two can be twins... won't that be fun? I wonder what it's like to have siblings... if the world is spinning so fast then why haven't I fallen off yet... maybe I have."

9The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
As Kyle heard the girl talk he said with his hand still covering his mouth "You are close however.." He looked at his brother and waited for him to complete the sentence. Then Kyle looked kinda either afraid or shocked at the girls question. He was hesitant to answer it and looked at his brother and they said in unison "Well... I guess we could show you why we always keep our mouths covered." Then both him and his brother removed their hands keeping their mouths closed. Kyle then spoke first which revealed his fangs "You see Severa.." He waited for his brother to finish the sentence again. Then Kyle's attention turned to the purple haired boy who was acting very reckless, and spouting a lot of nonsense. Kyle heard the purple haired boy talk to them or about them and he replied "We are not hiding grins we are hiding fangs."

10The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
When Kenneth heard his brother speak and then look at him he finished the sentence with his hand still covering his mouth "Our last name is Lepida not Lapida, however you got our first names right!" He smiled however it wasn't really able to be seen. Then his expression changed when the girl asked about why him and his brother kept their mouths covered. He then said in unison along with his brother "Well... I guess we could show you why we always keep our mouths covered." He then saw his brother remove his hand so Kenneth did the same. When his brother spoke then waited for him to finished the sentence Kenneth spoke revealing his fangs as well"We are faunus.. Wolf faunus to be exact." Kenneth then looked that the purple haired boy who was acting pretty odd. He heard his brother respond and decided to add on to it and said "Also be careful do you forget that we are on a roof?"

11The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As the twins corrected her about their name, Severa started to apologize. "Sorry, my mistake." She gave them a smile as they explained why they were covering their mouths. "Oh you're faunus!?! I thought it would be something different. Well I'm glad that you share this little secret with me. Oh and don't worry, I like faunus." Her smile grew a little larger and she started to blush as she was happy to be seen as trustful to people she had seen once before. Her attention went toward the weird pink hair guy as he was almost going to fall off the roof. Without really knowing why, she decided to help him. She created a chain whip and grasped him with it before pulling upward and staying as far as possible from him afterward. "Better be careful because I'm not sure if I could help you next time." She backed off again a little as she didn't feel well near that guy. She returned toward the twin and sat next to them as she felt safer with them around. Severa didn't like the vibe coming from the pink hair guy.

12The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 am

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Errante felt something coil around his waist, pulling him back two or three steps. He followed the chain's links with his eyes, seeing that they led to the girl. Without a second thought he grabbed a hold of the chain and pulled it toward him with his monstrous strength. "Chain...gain...it's kind like a snake, it's all swishey skinny and long...nake nake... snake snake...cob cob... cobra cobra...I wonder where it came from, a chain... will it cause pain?...Is this one trying to torture me? She's not very good, not nearly good enough... three out of ten, a lot of room for improvement... I wanna play with her hair a little, it looks nice... I don't think she'd mind."

He then turned to the two boys, showcasing sharp teeth, "How sharp are they... I wanna feel them, could they draw blood?...I wanna take them out...you won't mind...if I take them out you can have mine, they're really good... if you're twins can you feel it when the other one is hurt... can I test that?"

As if to prove his point he snapped his teeth, showing them off; "I'll pull them out if you want... then I could pull out yours, wouldn't that be fun?... Should I use my fingers?... or perhaps I should just kick them out, maybe that would be quicker... unless...maybe you want me to do it slowly, that would be fun... if I had no teeth would I be able to eat?...That would be quite a feat... Do you know the planet is spinning?... I want to make it stop. The world is being silly."

13The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle saw that the black haired female was holding on to at chain, she was using the chain to make sure the purple haired boy wouldn't fall. Kyle then saw that the boy pulling on the chain, he immediately held on to the girl and also held the chain in order to make sure the girl wouldn't be dragged with the chain, however he was sorta being dragged with the chain.  he then thought He is stronger than I thought, however I have dealt if plenty of chains.. Sure they were my own, and they were my semblance but still a chain is a chain.. Kyle then spoke "Kenneth, it seems like this guy wants to have a tug of war match. Shall we entertain him?" Kyle then started pulling on the chain,  then he heard the purple haired boy ask a question and he replied with "No you can not remove our teeth! Are you crazy?!"

14The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
"Well I am glad to hear that you like faunus, some people just can't stand them though. I don't think we will ever understand why some hate us.. No I am sure there reason is because of The White Fang.. But.. They weren't always that bad." Kenneth said smiling at the black haired girl. He then saw the girl wrap a chain around the purple haired boy. He then saw the boy pulling on the chain and his brother going to the girl to help her. When his brother spoke to him he replied with "Sure we can entertain him, however a three against one match won't be that fair." Kenneth then went to his brother's side grabbed the chain and pulled on it. When the purple haired boy spoke and his brother replied Kenneth said "Ya know I think you might be right brother he does see a little crazy." Kenneth then looked at the purple haired boy and said "Oh and about you asking how sharp they are why don't you try to find that one out for yourself... Without removing them of course."

15The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa quickly regretted and cursed the moment she thought about helping the guy with pink hair as she was drawn toward the edge. She didn't like the idea of her poor self going down to crash on the ground. As the twins came to help her, she was glad, until one of them said something about a tug of war. She didn't know which one said it as they have similar voices and arrived at relatively the same time, but she didn't  like that, that's for sure. The sudden thought of letting the chain disappear to let the weird one fall made its way through her mind before she shook her head thinking that it might be a little too harsh. She then decided to do her best to "help" him as she was the one that tried to in the first place and she feared to be seen as a coward or something if she was to back down. She created another chain whip with some more dust and used this one to tie him up hoping he would stop moving enough to bring him back up. She pulled as hard as she could without stopping in hope that this "tug of war" would end soon.

16The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:51 am

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
As a second chain coiled its way around Errante's wrist he could feel himself slipping toward them. "Aww, but that's boring. If I removed them I could get a better look, it'd be soo much cooler...Three on two isn't fair, hair, care... wouldn't you say Ragnarock? Perhaps I should make this fair... but how?..." The boys eyes darted about manically, looking for someone to use. Anyone would do. He let out a sigh;

"As silly as you are world you're pretty strong... how about we team up for now... I'll kill you later, sound good...alright lets do this then."

He grinned to the people, "Don't worry, I found a way to make this fair, soon I'll get to play with your teeth and that girl's hair. It looks really smooth... both the teeth and the hair that is. Just watch...fatch, catch, latch."

Without another word Errante jumped from the roof, swinging down and planting his feet on the underside of the roof's ledge.

"Ehehehahahahahahaha, I can feel the blood rushing to my head... rush, thrush, crush, lush, smush... I'm going to crush you all. Then I'll destroy the world... unless I get hungry. Then I'll destroy the world later... it must stop spinning... bure bure bure bure."

17The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle was being dragged even more with the chain as the purple haired boy jumped from the roof. Kyle then yelled at the purple haired boy "What do you think you are doing?! Do you want to get yourself inured?!" Kyle continued to try and pull the chain to get the purple haired boy back on the roof. At this point Kyle was thinking Okay this kid is insane! Just what is he trying to do? He then looked at his brother and asked him "Should we show him how well we can work with chains?" Kyle was implying that one of them use their semblance to drag the boy back up. Kyle then though I wonder if anyone can hear how loud we are.. If they are hearing us then they would know the situation we are in and would probably come up here which might be good and it might be bad.. Regardless we are being kinda loud.

18The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth nearly tripped when the purple haired boy jumped from the roof. Kenneth then heard his brother yelling at the boy and said to the purple haired boy "Yeah are you crazy?! Kenneth then began pulling on the chain to try and bring the boy back up. When he heard his brother ask him a question he replied with "Sure I don't see why not." Kenneth then activated his semblance and white chains began to form. He then gestured with his hand towards the purple haired boy and the chains went to wrap around him. Kenneth then gestured his hand to the roof and the chains moved to the roof. Kenneth deactivate his semblance and the chains went away while he said "There now please don't do that again."  Kenneth then looked at his brother and said "Ya know you could of done that right? You have chains too! Sure mine reach farther but chains are chains."

19The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As the twins were helping Severa to get the pink haired guy, she wondered what was going on as she wasn't really following what was happening as it seemed like the boy wanted to just jump off of the roof. When one of the twin created a chain himself and brought the boy up, she dematerialized her two chains and put back the dust in there flask without any big loss of it. She then sat down on her leg and released a sigh as she was worn out from that tug of war that she unfortunately started. She looked toward the twins and gave them a closed-eyes smile before saying: "Thank you guys without you I think I would have fallen too." She turn her attention toward the pink haired guy while brushing her hair off a little revealing for a moment the uniqueness of her eye. she then stood up and said: "You better no do something like that again as I won't help you this time." She tried to look serious enough as she didn't want to fail her bluff. What? Do you actually think that she wouldn't help? She's too kind for that... She looked away as soon as she was done and looked at the moon for a second.

20The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
As Errante felt new chains foil around him and place him down on the rooftop. "Cheaters, if they're your chains then it's hardly fair. I could have made you all go smoosh. You should all play fair and jump down."

As the chains released themselves he brought Ragnarock up to eye level, "And you. Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, l-a-z-y sword. You didn't help me at all, even the stupid planet did more. Why must you be so lazy?"

The boy took a look at the moon, "I should have picked him as a team mate instead... what am I talking about?"

The boy's right eye twitched as he turned back to the party, holding Ragnarock at his side. First he looked at the boy with blue hair, "Ya know he always seems lazy. He starts things but never seem to finish them. He seems to keep things inside to much... a quick slice or two and maybe it'd all fall out. Just like his teeth... sheath leaf grief."

He grinned for the briefest of moments, letting his semblance loose on the boy for less than half a second.

Second he faced the other twin, "He's just as bad as the other one, doing things in halves. Only difference is he does the other side. He follows his orders, very boring. I think he's the most boring. Least the other one has ideas, I bet his teeth are blunter to... flew grew haiku."

He glared at the boy, once again activating his semblance for less than half a second only this time on him.

He then turned to the girl, his eyes catching sight of something strange; "You know I thought she was boring. Her hair looks fun but I thought that was about it... but now I see her at this angle... her eye looks fun to. Tick tick tick haha-ha-ha-hahahaha... I want to lick it. Would it taste like the other one? I would have to lick both to be sure... cure lure tour."

He stuck out his tong, turning his head sideways at the girl before doing the same again; turning his semblance on her for less than half a second.

The boy then looked up above the trio, stumbling back a little and staring at the stars, "They're silly to. It's cold in space... they shouldn't be on fire... If the sun had a son would it be called son sun? Can suns even have sons? I doubt he'd be a good daddy."

21The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle was looking at the purple haired boy who was still rambling nonsense. Then for a split second Kyle saw what looked like mangled up corpse of his mother in the same place the purple haired boy stood. Kyle's face was then filled with fear then it went to anger. Kyle grabbed the purple haired boys collar and looked like he was about to punch him in the face as he said "Who are you!? and how did you do that?! he then though What am I doing.. That couldn't of been our mother right? She died I know she died but.. Then what did I see? And How did I see it? Kyle then let go of the boy and took a few steps back his face still looked a little scared as he remained unsure of what it is he saw. Kyle then said "Just...What was that?.. We buried her right?.. Right?"

22The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth looked at his broth who was about to attack the purple haired boy and said "Kyle what are doing?!" He then saw what looked like a mangled up corpse of his father. Kenneth stood there petrified just staring at the purple haired boy. Then Kenneth finally spoke with a shaky voice "W-What was that?" Kenneth took a few steps back, he took to many and felt that he was at the edge of the roof so he took a step closer to avoid falling. He kept staring at the purple haired boy while thinking Was that really father? No! Its impossible he died just like the rest of them! But then.. How? He then said "Just how is that possible? He died just like the rest of them... How.. Just how?!.. This doesn't make sense...They died.. They all died." As Kenneth was trying to understand what was going on he felt a tear on his cheek. He didn't realize that he was crying this whole time.

23The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa looked back and forth between the twins and the other guy as they both seemed to react a lot to what he had said as she didn't understand what was going on. Severa felt really weird as the pink haired boy said something about her eye and the fact that he wanted to lick both of them to see if they tasted differently. She was really wondering what was going on in the mind of this boy as for 0.93 second she saw what seemed to be the face of the pink haired boy melting away, falling on the ground, still looking at her both the faceless head and the melted one. Seeing time passing all day made her quite accurate to see things that were there only for a small moment. As the horrific image appeared, she fell backward and sat there, speechless for a good moment before yelling out of fear while holding her head between her hands. "What was that? No, I know what it is.....But why is it here? How did it follow me? Why?" She started to cry as she entered her Emotional State of Fright.

24The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Errante looked past the boy as he was grabed, "I'm Errante and I did what I always do. I did the magic thing because you cheated. If you cheat again then I'll do it again... cheater, cheating, cheatos"

Errante looked over the three of them, it was easy to tell the twins had seen a close relative or friend of sorts dead, their claims fit that way "Heh, relatives. Just like the mob... they're dead now. Still got my parents... be nice to see them. I think I've grown since they last saw me... yes I was like an ant when they last saw me. I wonder where they are now... wow pow gow...I didn't kill them to... I don't think at least... Eyeball girl is more difficult though... she's not being specific enough... specific pacific... heh... do the oceans know their names? Do they even know they are oceans or do they think the land is the ocean?"

Errante glared at Ragnarock, "What do you think it is? Do they think the land is the sea... still not talking? Why do you have a mouth if you won't talk? It's weird and lazy! I bet their weapons talk to them all the time."

He began to swing the sword in front of him in a pendulum motion, "Oh lord it's hard to be humble when I'm perfect in every way!"

25The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle looked over to see his brother crying, so he walked over to his brother and said "Hey get a hold of yourself! I am guessing you sad dad.. Well I saw mom and I am pretty sure it was similar." He then heard a yelling come from the girl. Kyle walked over to the girl knelt down next to her and places his hand on her head and calmly said "Calm down Severa its alright We will make sure whatever you saw won't try to get you! Now calm down there is no reason to be afraid. I promise we will make sure nothing happens to you up here." He then glared at Errante as he said "So your name is Errante? Well then way to go Errante you made a girl cry! You should be ashamed of yourself you say your are perfect however all I see is a mad man spouting utter nonsense!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum