View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Open court yard Empty Open court yard Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard

2Open court yard Empty The Incredible Sono Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sono had been playing around in the training grounds by himself for some time, swinging around his large stone-looking greatsword around effortlessly in the air in aims to make himself faster with the blade. With each swing it pushed up dust in the direction of the swing, and in speed he dished out a 7 piece combo in the air. Swinging the blade once more he flicked it out his hand and watched it fly in the direction, colliding with a tree and fully passed through it and went blade first into the ground. He made his way to it, drawing it from the earth and went to work on the tree, lobbing the branches off with such power behind the swings it sent the branches far before coming to a rest. He was listening to Five Finger Death Punch through his headphones as they sat peacefully on his head while his hat hid his Faunes ears.

He switched to two handed combat on the sword as he placed a second hand on the hilt, and moved the blade under the stalk of the tree and sent it into the air. He front flip jump slammed the blade through the tree, passing through and landed the blade back into the ground. He redrew the blade from the ground and took a pose, doing a 360 overhead slam against the tree and laughed silently to himself as his pink hair moved with the air. He took another stance and buried the blade into the earth flat sided, and pulled up, lobbing a piece of earth into the air as he baseball swatted the earth in a different direction. He was enjoying himself a bit too much, getting carried away with the bit of nature he was destroying. The song Burn MF came on and he jumped around a tad, flicking the remaining bit of tree back into the air and sent the sword at it, piercing the tree as it slammed into the ground.

He forgot who he was for a moment and started shaking, letting out a sigh as he pulled a tic tac container out full of pills and popped two in his mouth. The shaking came to a rest and he let out another sigh. Man those drugs did a number on my nerves. Doc said it would be a while before I'd stop shaking, I'd have been better off overdosing. Mom would get the insurance, she'd be doing better than she would now. Probably be able to afford that surgery dad was trying to get her. Maybe some Grimm will get the better of me one of these days and do the world a favor. He spoke to him so nonchalantly that if somewhere were to overhear him they would be more than likely creeped out. He was a genuine psychopath who belonged in a mental ward or a prison, but his mother wouldn't rat out her only son since he is still recovering and actually trying to make a change in his utterly pitiful and disgusting life. He had strong makeup covering his eye scar and throat scar from his little epidemic fight with himself in a dark candle lit bedroom while looking into a mirror.

The song ended and moved onto House of the Rising Sun and he took a moment to sit on a log he kicked over. He sat listening to his music once more before hopping up and laying waste to the remaining portion until it was nothing more than firewood, and stacked himself before going back to sitting down, burying the blade into the earth to rest his back against it as he sat back on the log. Maybe I should go back to the underground world of fighting for a bit if extra pocket money. God only knows I need every penny I can get. Except not kill anyone this time.... No never mind that was just hilarious. Scum killing scum. He mumbled to himself, stoping before he took a trip down memory lane and delved deeper into temptation. He was only a few months sober and the temptations were strong, and it didn't take much more then a bad day gone horribly wrong. But he needed to be a better person in order to "make friends" as his mom would say. Regardless he would be antisocial, listening to his music while he relaxed for another go around.

3Open court yard Empty Bump Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:27 am

Yasumita

Yasumita
Bump

4Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Atlas

Atlas
He heard a large man swinging his sword around, and walked out from somewher near him, out of reach of his sword, and he yelled out, "Hey! You! The names Soyata!" The extremely tall man had stopped talking, but Soyata took his staff out anyway. He walked so that he was in front of him, and got into a combat stance. The man looked extremely dangerous... which was fun for Soyata. He hadn't had an extremely difficult fight for a long while, not even that Gawain boy had proved that challenging. However, this man... this man was tough, at least, looked like it. Minus anything, like medical bandages and such, the man was tall, and the dude was built like Master Kyle; which was impressive in any case.

There was something different about the man, though. He then remembered, rather actually recognizing it was said, and commented, "You used to underground fight as well!?"

Soyata had heard of a few others who got out alive, was this one of them? Was he one like himself, who got out alive after winning a ton of fights and proving that they were worth something? He had to know, his interest had been truly piqued.

After saying those last words, he leaned forward, and got into a more combat ready stance, in case the boy had actually heard him over his music.

5Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno walked out to the courtyard she had nothing better to do and the court yard was always a good place to  meet new people and have some fun. When she got out there she looked around and noticed two guys they both seemed rather tall which made Sno feel short but not just her normal short she felt really short. Sno noticed that the taller of the two had his weapon out and was swinging it around and Sno though That doesn't look very safe.. He could end up hurting someone. Sno then saw the other tall person get in some sort of fighting stance which made Sno think Okay now someone is really going to get hurt maybe I should stop them. Just as Sno was walking up to the two to try and stop them the wind blew which took the ribbon that held her braid along with it Sno tried to chase after the ribbon but it landed on a tree branch that was a little too high for Sno to reach. Sno tried jumping up multiple times to get her ribbon back but it was no use then she looked over at the two guys and though Maybe I can ask one of them to help me they seem tall enough and if I ask them then maybe they will take their attention away from wanting to fight. Then Sno began walking towards the two.

OOC Note:

6Open court yard Empty Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of hell

Sono switched onto a different artist as a man approached him. The man was shorter by a foot or so, but needless to say he was approached by someone new, someone unfamiliar. He turned down his music low and made eye contact with the boy, looking at him with his cold dead eyes. He heard the name Soyata from his lips and tensed up a bit, being all too familiar with the name. He reached for his sword, but moved his hand back to his lap. It wasn't until he went into a stance and confronted him about the dark history that was the underground arena that he stood up, resting a hand on his sword. Nikolaos Soyata? The crazy martial artist that people spoke of? Yeah, I was in the underground, I went by the name Raime when I was hopped up off drugs, what gave it away? Was it this? He spoke in a calm collected voice as he drew the sword from the ground and pressed it into his chair that was the log, then pointed to the black mask that rested at his side. As the man leaned in Sono tightened his grip, knowing all too well what was going to happen if he wasn't careful.

Suddenly a white haired individual got into his view, and caused him to turn his head in horror as she started approaching them. He started backing away as she got closer and closer, already an intimidating threat in his sub-concious. He moved his gaze back on the boy and drew his sword up log still attached, and flicked his eyes in the direction of the girl in hopes to catch soyata's attention long enough to run incase the girl got too close. The man was still in stance, and Sono got ready, taking a stance of his own incase he needed to swing. Woman coming, possibly a teacher. Really wanna do this now buddy? He said as the girl got closer. He backed further and further away from the two as she drew near, and was ready to send the log flying. He knew he wouldn't hit the girl unless she stood directly in between the two, as far as anybody knew he could throw his sword into a crowd and hit only his target. But he didnt want to try that again with an innocent civilian at risk, female or not.

7Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Atlas

Atlas
He smiles, and was asked by the taller man if he wanted to honestly do it right now. He also recognized the name, Raime, and smiled. This man was a beast in the underground fighting scene, and it would be totally bad ass to face him. He smiled as he made sure to lock eyes with Raime. He nodded, and then said, "Right now.It'd be amazing if we'd go at it right now." A change of tone was heard, and Nikoalos stance got stricter, and he also looked over to the woman, and told her, "What do you need, woman?"

He dashed to the side, and then towards Raime. This was going to be a fight... whether he liked it or not. If he got close, he'd aim a hit at the middle of Raime, in a stabbing motion, with his body going to the right of his staff, and going a bit low. With the height difference, it'd most likely hit Sono in the hip.

8Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno noticed that the taller of the two seemed to be moving away from her Sno didn't understand why he was doing it and looked at him with a concerned and confused look on her face. Then Sno heard the other guy that was standing there sorta snap at her she was already intimidated by the guys height so snapping at her just made her slightly more scared of them since she didn't want to be steeped on by them. The blue haired one asked what she wanted and Sno said a little scared "Well you see the wind blew earlier and blew a ribbon out of my hair.. It got stuck in a tree and now I can't get it down I was built to be small so it is difficult for me to reach it.. Since you both seemed to be tall I thought that I cou-" Her worlds were cut off when the blue haired one attacked the pink haired one which meant that he wasn't listening which made Sno a little annoyed and she started to glare at the blue haired boy and jumped up to slap the boy as she said "Ya know I really don't like being ignored especially after being snapped at like that! Just because I am an android doesn't mean I don't have emotions and feelings."

9Open court yard Empty Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S ono sighed as the man recognized who exactly the person he wanted to fight was, and focused deeper into his stance as he heard the man chose to fight at the risk of being expelled, but he gave the man credit on his history and devotion. He watched him speak to the girl and charge him, and as the staff was close enough to enter his hip he dropped his sword and grabbed the staff in a quick motion. He twisted and threw the man as far as he could using the force from the staff and his weight to boost the distance, and as the man went airborne he grabbed his sword and underhand swung, sending the log after him at a high rate of speed. Curious he wanted to see what would happen if he had a projectile speeding towards him, wondering if he would dodge it or break it. He heard stories of this man, today he was going to find out if they were fact or fake. You are a nutcase Soyata! For that I commemorate you! You were a monster in the arena! Lets see if you still have your edge! My recovering ass does! He laughed, his makeup on his neck starting to rub off unknown to him and reveal the scar across his throat. Sono grabbed up the mask and hooked it to his face, removing all facial features.

The girl had become too close for comfort, almost trampling her in an attempt to move he picked her up by the scruff of her shirt behind her neck. He was screaming inside his head and everything in his brain told him to get away from her, and bolted to the tree, setting her down and swatting the branch off. He then ran as hard as he could away from her and back towards the boy. He shivered from touching the girl, finding out she was a robot but still it didn't matter. She had lady parts, and that was good enough to terrify him. She is out of the way now, lets do this! He laughed, swinging his sword to launch him in the direction of Soyata's body by using the sword as a weight. The swing did send him airborne, and flying right at Soyata.

10Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Atlas

Atlas
Being challenged was one thing, being commemorated was another, and then being praised, fantastic. He laughed, and turned on his semblance, he then turned his body, the log going right past him, and he grabbed the end and screamed something.

"I'm sure I still have my edge! I'm only 17! I have years of training yet!" He dropped his staff, and using the trees momentum, he turned the tree, and let go, it flying at Raime, and if broken, he'd most likely get hit as well, but it was worth a chance. It was always worth a chance.

"I was always a savage, murdering people for fun! I'm fully willing to do it do you, Raime the beast!" He laughed, as though he was insane. He had to, it was his release, his pent up aggression coming out. It had to come out somehow, and it came out in fights. He couldn't help it. It was something that was needed. If it didn't, he'd become Master Kyle, and no one wants that.

11Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:26 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno observed the fight that was going on while trying to come up with a way to stop them. The next thing she knew she was in the air she looked behind her to see her being lifted up by the taller of the two Sno then yelled "YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID GIANT!!! I AM NOT JUST SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN CARRY AROUND!!! I SWEAR THE NEXT PERSON THE TRIES TO LIFT ME IS GOING TO GET THEIR HANDS BROKEN!!!" Sno was then put down by the pink haired giant and Sno glared up at him. Then the giant knocked the branch that held her ribbon down and Sno was able to get it back as she thought Hmmm even though I wouldn't say the way he picked me up was a nice way to go about this but he did get my ribbon down.... and the whole branch... Maybe this giant isn't a mean as the other one... Hmmm now that is an idea. Sno then put her hair back in a braid and tied her ribbon back then she went back inside the school and came back with some cookies that she was going to give to the giant as a way to thank him for getting her ribbon down. Sno then noticed that they still seemed to be fighting Sno then got three of her knives from her left sleeve and threw them at the blue haired giant that seemed to start the fight as she said "You are being a real nuisance ya know that?" She then lifted the cookies she had brought up to the pink haired giant saying "Here these are for you! It is supposed to be a way to thank you for getting my ribbon down.. Flesh creatures like these right?"

12Open court yard Empty Sno is adorable Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 110/130
Health: 160/170

S ono flinched when the log came his way, but that didn't stop him. He activated his aura and semblance at the same time, focusing all in strength and the aura around him became black, and as he tossed his blade aside he swung an evil right hook against the 300 pound log and split it with a loud crack. When the hit connected it was so powerful it split the log and sent both sides bouncing behind him at the cost of breaking two fingers in the swing, and as Soyata came at him he followed with a left hook to the boys face and connected, and slammed him to the ground. He picked Soyata up and back stepped refusing to fight a person while their down unlike the arena and took another fighting stance as his semblance and aura stopped and the pain stepped in. Immediately his hand went numb when he flicked a nerve in his right arm. It was a horrible idea because he wouldn't know if he broke more fingers, his wrist, or his forearm anymore. That meant if he broke them he was clueless, but he had to be more careful. Good throw Soyata! I bet you never had to deal with that when it came to the sissys in the underground! You actually got me to break out my Berserker Semblance, I haven't used that since I got here a year ago! Good show! He laughed cheerfully, knowing he was being careless with the man, but he knew now not to underestimate him. But that meant Soyata shouldn't underestimate him either. The fight got serious, and that was the first time he activated his semblance since he got the academy. Especially breaking out both his aura and semblance at the same time, he was feeling pretty perky.

It didn't bother him too much when she yelled at him, nothing he hasn't heard before and he was yelling at himself for even putting his hand on her. But he watched the girl re-tie her ribbon to her hair and make her way off the field, which was actually quite relieving to know so she didn't get hurt. Well, atleast by their idiotic hands. Suddenly the girl came back into view, threw knives at Soyata, and just approached him with cookies in hand. Now if there was anything more prominent in Sonos life it was that he was poor, so when the girl brought him food his fear of her slightly died. It was there, but not as major now that she showed a sign of kindness to him after yelling at him to put her down. He made a time out gesture to Soyata as he got down on one knee and looked into the girls eyes. Thank you very much. Would you mind holding onto them gorgeous while we fight it out like idiots? You don't need to get hurt or ran into by one of us, so would you mind waiting over by that tree, its a fairly safe distance away. He spoke, standing back up and moved a bit away from the girl, putting his hands back up to Soyata.

13Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Atlas

Atlas
As he hit the ground, which was rather hard, and was picked up, and nodded, and took the compliment with a smile. He was now fully into his... fighting mood. His honest smile that he took the compliment with turned into a sardonic smile, and as he was told to time-out he did. Not because he was that injured, and not because he requested it.  He also saw the knives fly in the air, due to the sheer power of him hitting the ground. He cracked his back, and cracked his neck, getting ready for the real fight. There was an edge in his hand to hand stance that you knew he was going to make an effort, and a general edge to his look. He actually got out of his stance to brush his hair, but then got back into it. He had waited until Raime was finished speaking with Sno to start.

"I'm not going to lie, you're 20 times stronger then those twats in the underground. I never flew there, was never forced to. I was never forced to truly try, but that was where I formed who I truly was." He laughed again, this time, his laugh mocking, "I can't say, though, what you were. I never faced you, but then again, I suppose that if I did, one of us wouldn't be standing here. I, the nutcase Martial Artist, and Raime, the beast of the Underground, standing across from each other? I mean, sure. We've.." He looked around, saw no one but them, and continued, "Killed multiple people. I, myself, am up to at least 50, and I'm sure you have even more then I. I see that scar on your neck, do you want to see one of mine?"

He took of his top, his armor, to show a scare that went down his right arm. He had his arms out, as though he welcomed any comment, before finishing what he had to say. "Tell me one thing, Beast, will you go all out? Will you kill me if I dare fall unconscious?"  He put his coat back on, and got into a stance akin to that of Pencak Silat. He was ready for anything Raime had for him.

This entire time, he was completely ignoring the actions of both of them, unless they charged him or threw something at him.

Aura-90/100
Health=190/200

14Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:16 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno smiled at the pink haired giant as she said "Sure I can hold onto them for you!... Just don't get too hurt okay you seem nice so I want to get to know you a little better!" Sno then wrapped the cookies up in a napkin and placed them in her pocket. She was about to go back to the tree when she heard the blue haired one say something just annoyed her she turned around and said to the blue haired one "Why must you persist on calling him a beast! He is a person he has a name just like the rest of us so I suggest that you use that thing your flesh creatures call a brain IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE THAT IS! Ya know I really really don't like you and I rarely despise you flesh creatures however you have not only snapped at me you have also ignored me constantly and to top it off you are calling another person a beast! Maybe the real beast is you since you seem to be so low!"

15Open court yard Empty So adorable sno Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:55 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori relaxed a bit now that Soyata did indeed listen to his time out request. So far he had a ton of respect for Soyata due to him listening instead of acting bashful, so that was a boost to him as Soyata wasn't a bad person, and maybe the two had such a similar past that he could actually see a bit of himself in Soyata. I appreciate it bro, but back then compared to who I was I was really sick, so if I didn't fight I didn't eat. My mental state was more than destroyed during that time, I don't play ground fighting either because why attack someone while their down? Seems like we both are pushing each other for a good game. He spoke as he began to rub his face. He was right, they never fought and rules were last person breathing wins. Honestly I couldn't agree more. Rules there were different from society. Alot more ruthless. I'm glad I didn't fight you then, chances are you would be fighting a drugged up powerhouse instead of an actual person. Reason I left was because of my mother really. She needed a son after her husband died, I needed to take that place as her son instead of what I used to be. Only reason I fought was so that she could eat. After I amounted enough money I moved her and myself outta here so she can live a more peaceful life, and so I could break my habits. I'd rather fight you here man to man instead of psycho to psycho. He heard him speak of his scars, and revealed his own. Finally he rubbed the makeup off the ugly scar on his eye, and shook his head. Ill be real with you, I stopped counting after I exceeded the amount of bones in my hands and feet. As for my two visible scars, they... Were self inflicted. I had a bad day, tried to see if I could ease it, just woke up, can't even remember much from that day. And as for your question I will fight you all out, but if you go unconscious i will not kill you. Move you to safety but not kill you. I have up that lifestyle when I came here, and I find it cowardly in a means of a good show rather than a slaughter fest.

Sonovonori Dianous looked at the girl as she asked all cutesy and adorable with her gift to him for her ribbon. She did a cutesy thing and wrapped the goodies up for safe keeping before putting them away until after the fight. Why thank you, if anything happens I will count on you to call an ambulance. But as for being nice... I'm not nice. I think I'm okay at best. I've faked so many human emotions I belong in the dirt. He said as she watched her snap at Soyata. Sono was quick to speak on that as he gave a look to Soyata as to say 'give me one moment to explain'. He crouched down to the girls face, laughing a bit of a sad laugh as he lifted his head to look into her eyes. His were cold and unforgiving, as to hers which were full of innocence. Young lady... I appreciate the thought but... In all reality I am a beast of a person. I'm someone who society can point their fingers at and say "Look at him, that's the bad guy!". Well, I am a bad guy. I seem nice, simply because the nicest people are the ones who lost the most. I used to fight to the death in illegal tournaments just to eat and have a place to sleep. I've done illegal drugs for 8 years to deal with my pain like a coward. I stopped counting how many people passed at my hands because every time I close my eyes I can see their distorted faces. As nice as you think I am, is as bad as who I really am. That's why he addresses me as such, I was a beast in human shell, a monster who to this day deserves not to be anywhere near a peaceful lifestyle. He has the right to call me as such because the truth hurts. I truly deserve to be tortured for the things I've done. So don't take pity on me for what he says to me, it's nothing but the truth. Now I hope you can accept that, because I have trouble accepting myself some days and that would help if you did. He spoke in a kind, gentle, but broken voice as he put his hands up to face Soyata, and started advancing in his direction. Lets do this.

16Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Atlas

Atlas
He listened to what he said, and gave a nod when Ramie gave the 'give me a moment' look. He didn't know the feeling that Raime had went through, but he knew a different feeling. He understood the feeling of man to man, rather then psycho to psycho. He saw the scars and were told they were self-inflicted. He then heard him call himself a beast of a person; and smiled slightly, but then frowned. He knew that the two of them, although from different pasts, were not so different. Both were fighters. He continued to listen to the very same man tell the small child about fighting to the death in illegal tourneys, and nodded.

Soyata hadn't taken drugs, he hadn't been taught that it was wrong. He didn't address him as Beast because he was a bad man, he did it out of respect. Raime then put his hand ups up to face Soyata, and told Soyata he was ready. Soyata kept his stance, but walked backwords. He had one last question to ask.

"How was it like to have a mother?" He was told he was left by his at the doorstep of a temple up in the mountains somewhere. He was left without even a note. He could have died up there, in the mountains, and he was beaten to near death more then once, but he was tougher for it. His body tough enough to get right back up when he was thrown into the ground with some force, and stay standing and be ready to fight. It proved him to grow stronger.

Then he went over what he said, and was told he wasn't going to be killed if he lost. He gained more respect for a man. He knew what Master Soyata would think of this.

'This is a battle between two warriors, not two insane men. This is a battle of pride rather then malice, born of being a fighter and not a runner.'

He sighed knowning his masters were not here, nor would they be here at any point. He had to fight his own battles like he always has, and always will.

17Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:00 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno heard the pink haired giant saying that he wasn't nice at all and to her it sounded like he was beating himself up and saying the people call him a bad guy. This confused Sno she didn't understand why he would be called a bad guy for things he have done in the past Sno was taught that everyone makes mistakes. Sno felt sad while she was hearing what happened to the pink haired giant but she was unable to cry mainly because tears would run the risk of damaging her. Sno then placed her cold metal hand to the pink haired giant's cheek as she said "If you are a bad guy then why do you feel so warm? Everyone makes mistakes in life that is what I was taught by my creator.. before.. N-no that is irrelevant right now what matters is that you are not a bad guy at all! The stupid blue haired giant called you Raime correct?... Well Raime think about it this way if you really were a bad guy then why did you come to Syne Academy? This is a school for good guys only so that means you are good weather you like it or not!.. So never.. Never ever ever ever say you are the bad guy just based on stuff that you may have done.. Instead look towards your future and see where it will talk you I refuse to believe that the man that I see is anything but good." Sno then noticed the blue haired giant approaching and she immediately began glaring at him as she mumbled to herself "He seems to really want to fight... Well I guess that is natural for a brainless barbarian if anyone is a bad guy it would be him... Or the Grimm but that is a different story." Sno then in an attempt to make things a little less sad smiled at the pink haired giant and said "Make sure you kick his teeth in for being rude to me.. I would do it myself but I can't really reach his teeth and I don't really feel like jumping out of a tree in order to do so."

18Open court yard Empty Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:30 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori immediately put his dukes down and looked at the man, choking a bit as he pulled his collar out to speak. Well... Having a mother is something that you live to protect, as she protects you from birth to adulthood. Still after she is still protecting you, whether it be physical, mental, or looking down upon you like a guardian angel. She could be the influence driving you to still continue fighting for your life in situations that call for a life or death only option. He paused, his eyes flickering colors as he pulled off his mask to directly look at Soyata. Having a mother... it's like no matter what you do she will love you. Mine loved me even while I was intoxicated. She prayed every night to stop me from doing these things I did. Eventually after a while I did stop, that's why I'm going into recovery. She has been wheelchair bound a while now, the last time I saw her smile was when I moved her and I out from our last town. I had people kicking in my doors to do harm, and they never got past the living room. I wouldn't let harm come upon my mother, she raised me. In life you are born a child in diapers, and near they end of your life you revert back to a child in diapers. So since she raised me, I'm technically raising her. It's the least I could do, after all I did. Some people never get to really have a mother, I feel bad for them because I'm lucky enough to have mine. I'm doing all I can to get her money for surgery that she needs, that's one of the reasons I fought. So having a mother, I have to say its the reason I'm still here. He spoke with a pale look in his face, he started feeling uneasy but pushed past that to continue. Little story for everyone while I'm on the topic. Back when I was a little boy, I was bullied by females for my hair, what I am, my height, and most of all my eyes and ears. It was minor bullying until one day one got a bright idea. Lets terrify the giant. Now they were all older, but the thing was I was to be hit a few times with 2 by 4s, now if that wasn't bad enough one hit after another none of them wanted to be the coward that stopped. So it went from boards to blades, razor blades, pocket knives, putting nails in the boards. A simple prank turned ugly, and I woke up being picked up from a ditch by my mother who called an ambulance covered from head to toe in blood. So generally I fear women, especially in groups. They are uncontrollable by words alone. But my mother saved my life, I was moments from bleeding out, only thing that stopped me was my recovery rate from increased amounts of hormones from a medical condition I have. So I'm thankful to my mother that she left the house wheelchair bound to find me. I was miles away, but she found me.

Sonovonori reacted rather strangely to the girls touch. Instead of staying stationary he dove backwards and rolled until he was a decent distance away. Sorry, I don't react well to being touched anymore. By anyone, especially women. It's not you! I swear its not you. But I came here to repent and try to change my ways. I'm a bad person now, maybe before I pass ill end up making everything up enough to make it into heaven. Right now I'm gonna burn in hell. But you were made huh, well, I can put two and two together. You were made rather beautiful, so thank them for me for doing so well. But I need to do what I can do now, because I can't simply change the past, but the future is up for grabs. Just depends on whether or not the chances are taken instead of put to the side. I'm gonna take any chance to get to where I need to. If I have to mug, rob, or anything of the sort to do what I have to to get to the top ill do it. Yeah it's horrible but if I let anything go there goes my chances. Doctors gave me 7 more years to live, so I need to do what I can to help my mother. Sono made his way back closer to her, looking at Soyata for a moment then back to her. Sometimes fighting is the only way to get things done. Some people speak louder with their fists, I am one who does well with both. But as for kicking his teeth in, I don't kick people while they are done. I only pick them up and continue on. But chances are we are both going to need an ambulance after this. He patted her head, and placed his mask back on. He moved back from her and turned to Soyata, putting up a fighting stance as he readied himself. Ready bud? Or got more questions before we do this?

19Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 am

Atlas

Atlas
Soyatas stance visibly shook as what having a mother was like, and a tear came out of his eyes. He was ignoring what the little robot was saying, especially because it was an insult and a threat against his teeth. Soyatas stance kept up, though. He was not going to break due to a sad story, but he decided to tell a bit of his stories.

"I might as well tell you what I was like, not having my mother. I was told by my Masters that I was dropped off by a woman, who I assume was my mother. She just left me there with a note, and that note read 'take care of him'. I was left by the woman who gave birth to me, who left it to chance if I were to survive." He shook a bit more; and it was very visible, "I was taken in by 4 men. Master Soyata, he trained me in weapons and gave me his name. He was a kind man, who was seemingly more... how do I put this? He didn't lack remorse, but he didn't kill. He taught me how to kill, though.

Next is Master Kyle, who was a very violent man. He'd always beat me until I'd beg for mercy. He was my Judo teacher, and a very large man to do Judo at that. He did teach me many things."

He fell to his knees, due to Raime being the first to hear all of this. His hands went over his eyes, and brushed off the now falling tears.

"Next is the Fanus, Iblis, he was some kind of Bird Fanus, he's who I learned to fly from, and how to dream from. He was an honest Fanus, who was just as nice as Master Soyata, but he also had a brother there.

Uriel was the brother. He was a very tough man, and he believed in what he believed in and wouldn't stop no matter how much the other masters attempted to tell him to stop. He taught me to not give up in what I believe in.. but I'm not so sure now.

At the age 15, 2 years ago, I was thrown into a fight and told to fight until the other guy is dead. I did. I liked it. I, in fact, loved it. I brutally beat the man, without much of an effort. I could take on most of masters in one on one combat but I never had a father or a mother.

I never had a childhood. I was trained from the age of 5. Did you have a childhood, Raime? Did you? Did you have a mother and father? I never had either. I have men who took care of me, trained me, but I never had family. I had people I respected, but I never had a father, nor mother. The closest thing I had was Master Soyata, who treated me like another boy, not a student or a useless thing that lived with them."

He picked himself up, and got into a stance. It was a weaker stance then before, but still a stance, and he motioned for the fight to start.

20Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno heard the pink haired giant telling his story and it made he more sad than she already was and yet she still didn't have a function that was made for crying so the only things she could do was show a very sad expression on her face. Sno "I like your hair color. The color pink usually relates to kindness so your hair color just proves how nice you are you just don't see it. As for your height although I think it is rather intimidating it is actually pretty interesting to wonder how you see the world from that height." Sno then noticed that the blue haired giant seemed to be crying which caused Sno to feel even sadder as she went on to explain his story. After the blue haired giant told his story the pink haired giant said something that made Sno a bit sadder if that was even possible and Sno said "I am sorry I don't think it will be possible for me to thank all of the people that made me.. You see my main creator.. No! As I said before that is irrelevant." Then Sno looked at the pink haired one and said "You only have seven years to live?" Sno then couldn't take the sadness anymore she looked at the ground and repeated the same word "Unfair unfair unfair unfair unfair." Then her sadness turned to a combination of sadness and rage and she looked up the the sky and started yelling "THIS WHOLE WORLD IS UNFAIR AND CRUEL! WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE IS IT JUST TO SUFFER? IT IS UNFAIR! IT IS UNFAIR WHAT HAPPENED TO RAIME! IT IS UNFAIR WHAT HAPPENED TO SOYATA AS WELL! IT IS UNFAIR THAT YOU LEFT ALSO BUT WHY?! WHY IS THIS WORLD SO UNFAIR?!" Sno noticed that she actually used the blue haired giants actual name or atleast what she assumed it to be since she heard Raime calling him that maybe she was slowly getting over the fact that he was being mean. Sno then saw a shadow looming over her and she turned around not knowing what to expect.

21Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia walked around in the courtyard with her weapon in her hand since she never knew when a fight would break out. Octavia then noticed two guys and a little girl the guys seemed to be in combat stance which interested Octavia but what got her attention more was how small the girl was. Octavia came up behind the girl and stuck her massive blade into the ground as she said said "You are so small it is adorable!" Then she picked up the girl to get a closer looked at her and she said "How can someone be this small it is adorable!" Octavia then held the girl upside-down while she was inspecting the girl while she kept going on about how cute and tiny the girl was and then she looked over and saw that the blue haired person seemed like he had been crying. While still holding the girl she said "Yo man what happened to you what is with the crying? Don't go crying when you could be having fun fighting!.. Or you could just look at this cutie she is so tiny it is both funny and cute!"

22Open court yard Empty G Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori took a bit of pity on the man as he started telling his story. If it weren't for his mother he would be dead, but soyata's gave him up to a group of boys. At the word childhood, and mother and father he just chuckled a bit to lighten the mood. Nah bro. My youth was either fighting, drugs, or scavenging for food from the city dumpsters. Papa died by a Grimm when I was still little, I think it was an Ursa or something, but my memory is hazy. I destroyed my mental state. I just remember fighting to survive instead of fighting for sport. I killed my first Grimm when I was little too. I used an old single edge foot long knife and stabbed it 32 times in the face. I have to say, I flushed my childhood down the drain after dad died. He spoke and listened to the little baby bot and had to hide a smile for her. He wished he could pick her up without fear but that would take a while, maybe it would never happen and he'd die before such. Another thing I never had, friends, siblings, close people or animals in my life. I had acquaintances, nothing more nothing less. He spoke to Sno, being happy for a moment that someone actually wasn't bothered by his hair, but liked it instead.

First time anyone said anything positive about my hair. Most people would just assume its dyed and think I'm gay. But I like you, you are sweet. But yeah, being big isn't what I asked for, and being big got me alot of trouble. But it's my life, and only my life to live. He grinned, and when she started yelling he hopped back a bit.  Life ain't fair. But I have years to live. Why not live them and do what I need to do? For now, I have time. So ill make the best if it. Sonovonori started walking again to Soyata, but noticed a girl come up and ravage Sno. He was stopped for a moment to... Watch the 'girl' pick up his little Sno and toy with her. She was large, in more places than one and was incredibly distracting due to her attractiveness. Jesus Christ is everyone and their mother coming here? We have a tiny girl and a freaking amazoness looking woman now? Is there no end to the amount of people coming here? Put that young lady down, she isn't a toy. Sono yelled and started moving back towards Soyata. His pace moved up, and he got closer and closer to Soyata, coming within feet of him. Fights on bud. Lets do this before we get further interrupted. He charged, throwing two jabs and an uppercut against Soyata.

23Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Atlas

Atlas
He heard the small girl yell, and then he heard Sono speak, and then he saw Sono run towards him. He dodged the two jabs, and leaned back, barely dodging the upper-cut. He moved back, and he got back into the grove of things, he couldn't let the man beat him. He solidified his stance, and charged, and aimed a roundhouse at the back of Raime, the middle of his back. If hit, it'd hurt, but if dodged, it's hurt Soyata more then it's hurt Raime. He knew this because it's what Master Kyle said. Master Kyle knew that if Soyata missed, he'd be wide open, any martial artist knew this. He felt bad for Raime, this made him feel bad for the robot child and even when it came down to it, he knew that Raime was an expert as well, and he needed to pull out any and all stops if he were to even attempt to win.

24Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was unexpectedly picked up by a tall woman at this point Sno was fed up with the giants picking her up and she yelled "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID GIANT!!! I AM NOT A DOLL I AM A PERSON!!!" Sno then heard the pink haired giant yell at the red haired giant and smiled at him thinking See I knew you were nice Raime you are trying to help me so that must mean you are nice! Sno was then upside-down being inspected by the red haired giant and the cookies she had placed in her pocket began to fall out but Sno was able to grab them. Sno then became angry at the red haired giant for not putting her down and she said "Fine I will just let myself down." Sno then used one of her hands to pull out a knife then she reached up and began to stab and cut the hands that held her hoping that it would be enough to get the red haired giant to put her down. While stabbing and cutting the red haired giant's hand Sno began to mumble to herself "Why do you giants always want to pick me up... I wouldn't have a problem with it if you just asked me if you can life me but no you do it anyway and don't even listen when I say that I want to be put down... Really what am I to you giants?"

25Open court yard Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:23 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia heard her being yelled at by both the girl she was holding and a pink haired male and she replied with "Relax both of you I am not going to hurt her! She seems too small and weak I would never waste my time trying to hurt her or fight her now you on the other hand you seem pretty strong I bet fighting you or the blue one over there would be entertaining!" Octavia then said "and besides look at her you have to admit she is so tiny it is adorable! Come on you know I am right" Octavia then heard something about the girl getting herself down and Octavia laughed and said "You can try all you want little girl but I won't let you go until I feel like it!" Octavia then felt a small pain in her hands which caused her to let go of the girl. Octavia looked at her hands and said while grabbing her massive blade while glaring at the girl who was now on the ground "You stabbed me so You attacked me first that means I get to attack back!" Octavia then brought her blade above her head then down towards the girl.

Health and Aura:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum