You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nightmare and the Court (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat May 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Seemed to just stare in a slight confused state at Errante. Eventually withdrawing his hand as he felt the handshake wasn’t going anywhere. “Uh. I’d do without some unnecessary holes upon my person. The holes in my socks are bad enough.” Oliver simply smiled at that comment and shrugged slightly. “But yeah I guess I did jump the gun a little on that kick. Sorry about that.” Oliver simply shrugged. “We all make mistakes.” He turned to face the others. However he noticed Kyle start yelling and pointing at Errante. “That doesn’t look good…” Oliver got himself ready for motion as he saw black chains rushing towards Errante. “Uh-oh.” reacting fast Oliver turned to Errante and shouted. “Errante get down!” He then went to dash in front of Errante and stop so the chains would grab onto him instead of Errante. He would be shouting at the twins the whole time. “ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING!?” If the chains successfully grabbed him Oliver would begin to grab them and Yank on them to pull Kyle to the ground.

77The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon May 25, 2015 10:44 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy was still laying down on the bench, still in an internal strife with herself as to what she should do, or rather who she`ll want to become. ``What do you mean by inner strength?
-While I`ll be away, you won`t have to be afraid to burst into tears, or be afraid. You`ll be able to be yourself, the way you want to be as I will keep your Emotional States away. You could live more normaly.
-What will you get from that bargain? Surely you won`t do that freely.
-All I ask is that you let me fight. You don`t like to fight anyway, so let me handle that. We`ll have more chance to survive this way too. Also I might come and help in other situation if I just that you are in need of a hand.
-But why are you willing to do this?
-You dork, I`m you as well, need to help myself from time to time. Now let me handle this situation from now on, you did your part, now it`s my turn...

Sevy woke up, or rather her other self woke up. She stood up, the sweet gaze she usually have is missing. She walked slowly past Kenneth and went in front of Kyle. She grabbed his chain and pulled in downward, trying to stop it in its course toward Oliver that was now in front of Errante probably trying to take the chain in his stead. She then turned around and stared at Kyle for a second before slapping him. She then waited a couple of second before talking, without the usually sweet tone she had earlier. ``Would you listen to your brother and stop attacking goddammit! Can`t you see that you`re the only one that still wants to fight? You keep saying that this guy is the problem, that he is mad and I agree with you he is. But right now you`re being a pain to everyone because you want to stop him at all cost. Don`t get me wrong, I`m glad you helped me and I thank you for that, but I think that you are confused and that you need to think clearly. Now sit down, breath and listen to your brother.`` She would keep staring in hope that this rant would go through him.

78The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon May 25, 2015 11:29 am

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Upon hearing the rattling of chains Errante knew what he had to do. "Back up, back up, tell me what you're gonna do now." He knew a moving target was harder to hit, having dealt with many squirmy wriggly people in the past. The gangly boy lauched himself side ways, muttering as he began to spin along the ground; "Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', now I know you be loving this-

Errante stopped millimetres from the far right edge of the building "...What's a bizkit? Silly brain. I don't need you... breath in now breath out... Should I kill the silly chain boy or the other one, or the other other one or the girl... her eyes look the tastiest. Lot of useless meat though. Twins are basically two for one, what do you think Ragnarock?...Still the silent treatment eh? That's fine. I guess I can live with your laziness for now. Long as I get some food and drink...can't drink too much of them though, that'll kill me. Long as the flesh is fresh it'll be fine. I don't want food poisoning again, wonder if they have any parasites."

Having avoided the chains, how he didn't care. He was out of the way and that would do. He bypassed Oliver, wandering to the front side of the building, peering down at the group below; "Hey rockers, hip hoppers and everyone all around the world!... Are you going to come back up and play? I could come down if you like. That'd be fun huh huns? Skip my way down there for a nice snack."

Errante brought Ragnarock's blade to the left side of his face, the spikes just below his chin. He rocked side to side like a leaf in the wind, grinning a them.

"I wuv you all, I can't wait to become one with you. Let's have a nice dance in the moonlight shall we? The night is young and the moon's not bloody enough yet!"

79The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
When Kyle heard his brother saying that if they tried to fight that they would have the disadvantage Kyle replied with "It would be a two on one fight where is your confidence?" The he felt some pull on the chains that was supposed to pull Errante down he looked up to see the brown haired boy yelling at him to which he yelled back "WELL IF YOU WOULDN'T OF GOTTEN IN THE WAY THEN MAYBE THE CHAINS WOULDN'T OF TRIED TO GO FOR YOU! ALSO WHY  ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP THAT NUT JOB FROM GETTING HIS FACE SMASHED IN?!! YOU THINK I WOULDN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD FIGURE OUT THAT THIS GUY IS DANGEROUS!" Kyle was about to yell at him again when he felt someone else start pulling on his chains he looked over only to get slapped by the girl who was sleeping earlier. He then heard something he thought the girl would never say she was lecturing him on how he wanted to carry on with the battle. Then Kyle began to thing Wait... Is this really the same Severa?.. No this isn't Sevrea at all! Could this be Errante's doing? Maybe he is using some kind of mind control semblance? Then Kyle barely coming up with a plan made his chains vanish as he turned to the girl and went to stab her with his claws while saying "Alright who are you and what did you do with Severa?" But then just as he was about to stab the girl he face filled with fear and he stopped dead in his tracks.

80The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth heard his brother say that it would be a two on one fight Kenneth said "Absolutely not we are not fighting him! As your brother I forbid you to fight until your current injures are healed! Kyle please don't fight him he seems very strong and in the worse case scenario you could be beaten by that guy then I would be freaking out more that I already am. Then he saw the girl wake up and he said "Well good morning Sev-" but he was cut off but the girl slapping and scolding his brother. He then saw his brother go to attack the girl and with out thinking Kenneth got in between them and because he didn't think he ended up getting stabbed in the lower right section of his chest. Kenneth coughed up a little blood then he looked at his brother and said "Hey I thought I said no fighting."

Health and Aura:

81The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Thu May 28, 2015 11:51 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy wasn't caring about the two others that were on the roof, all she cared right now was to get Kyle to understand that it was useless to fight with him, her... whatever that was... She saw the look that Kyle was giving her, she knew that he knew that something was different. "Are you kidding me? W-what? I'm sure he thinks that we became crazy because of that pink haired, thing, and that now he will go for a full frontal assault on him. Really? Yes, he's more stu-" At that moment, Sevy saw that Kyle was going to stab her. She didn't know what to do or think, okay "think", she was clearly thinking that Kyle was now as insane as Errante. Sevy was about to be thrusted, when Kenneth put himself in between the two to take the blow for her. She was now looking at one twin stabbing the other before shouting. "But what is wrong with everyone in this god cursed school?!? Everyone is mad?!? I just can't believe it..." She sat on the ground, defeated by such madness and/or stupidity.

82The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Thu May 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
"ALL AROUND THE WORLD STATUES CRUMBLE FOR ME!... Statues are such babies. Little stone babies, can't even handle a slash or two. Guess I should pop down there, huh?... So juicy sweet, tender meat. I'm pretty hungry, those idiots are fighting. Spilled blood is pretty good."

"Dance a little stranger..." Errante leapt from the roof, digging Ragnarock into the side of the building to slow his decent, "...Make you hostage wanna do it again?! There's no time to think, about starting or the end! I JUST WANNA FLY!"

Errante stood on ground level, easily tearing the black sword from the wall, "Now just what did mama tell me about the Don?... Ah yes, always punctual.. punctual is very close to punctured. Guess I should puncture someone's lung. That would be easy. Girley just looks so edible thouuuuuggggghhhhhh! I wanna chew her head."

Errante snapped his jaws, licking the top of his mouth as he swayed side to side. He was just a leaf in the wind, it was victory. He would eat her, hair looked fun to play with to. He bit his tong with a wide grin.

"Everyone I know has been so good to me... I guess by that they mean that you'll all let me eat you."

83The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun May 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle took a few steps stared at the hand that was covered in his brothers blood as he thought What did I just do!?....... I didn't mean to.... But then what was my intention? What was I planing to do?..... I DON'T KNOW!!!..... SO WHY DID I DO IT?! IF I DIDN'T KNOW MY INTENTIONS THEN THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED RIGHT?... I wouldn't of... Kenneth you know I didn't mean to right? He then heard his brother telling him to stop trying to fighting and Kyle said  "Okay! Okay Okay Okay! No more fighting with these people I swear I will sto-" His words were cut of when he heard the pink haired boy spouting his nonsense again and then jump to the ground. From what the pink haired boy was saying it sounded like he wanted to eat them. Kyle then thought This guy again.. I have to make sure Kenneth and Severa don't get hurt... But how do I do that? I wont fight I swore to Kenneth that I wouldn't.. So then what do I do?.. What can I do?

84The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun May 31, 2015 2:19 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth watched his brother realize what he did as he thought Maybe this will teach you to stop rushing into thing... Then again I am no better than you are.. I hope you aren't being to hard on yourself.. Come on it's a flesh wound as long as I am still alive then it has the ability to be healed right... Now then about Severa... She does seem to be acting different since she woke up.. Maybe she got more confidence from whatever dream she was having? Regardless she is still Severa right?.. Right? Kenneth then heard his brother swearing that he wouldn't try to fight anymore at first Kenneth was happy but when Kyle's sentence was cut off by the mad man shouting from the roof. Then the mad man jumped from the roof and it seemed like he wanted to eat the people who were on the ground. Kenneth stepped in front of Severa still feeling the pain from Kyle's earlier attack. Kenneth wanted to make sure that if they were attacked by the mad man his brother and Severa would not be harmed as he glared at the boy and said "You are going to eat us is that right? But what have we really done to deserve such a fate and you are you to decide what fate we are met with? I am not looking to fight anyone really however if I have to then I will you will not be eating anyone tonight! Do you understand?"

85The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As she sat there looking at the twins and the other two on the roof, Sevy was totally pissed about the situation. At least both Kyle and Kenneth didn't start to fight each other, it was good... But they both seemed to be suspicious about her, though it was normal since she totally changed in a matter of minutes. "Man, that'll be troublesome... What will? Them, the twins. Why? They don't seem to catch up that we're here to help, they rather look like they think we're evil now... It is true that we look too different from earlier, it does seems suspicious. On who's side are you now? S-sorry... No matter, this kid is the one that we need to deal with... Yeah, seems like he won't make it easy though. You're right on that, let's go. Alright."

She then stood up, right at the same time the pink haired boy made his way to ground level. He began to talk nonsense once again. As he mentioned eating everyone, especially her for some reason, she said right after Kenneth: "If you think that I'll let myself get eaten by some freak, you're wrong. You will never get that chance. A freak like you shouldn't be in here, you're in the wrong type of institution. We'll send you to the right one if you try anything on us. Right guys?" She looked toward the twins, awaiting a confirmation from them, wanting this night to end as well.

86The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:19 am

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Errante grinned as his eyes bored into Kenneth's own, "Do you understand? What you've done to deserve this? I have been injured have I not? Your side threw the first real attack, did they not? But silly boy, you're in the wrong here! And you can only pay for the damages in blood." He then turned his maniacal stare to Severa, "Oh? But the police sent me to the right institution you see, me is not in the wrong institution. They tell me I'm sick and broken but none of them have the guts to kill me and no cage could ever hope to contain me." The lean boy rolled up his right hand sleeve, revealing a rather strange wristwatch of sorts with a police logo engraved on it; "Angel watchin' over meeeeeeee... least they think they're angels. They're wrong, their laws are wrong, but I can use them. It's simple. I can manipulate the data. Claim that one of you twins killed the girl then went to attack me, or vice versa, it's simple to do what with you falling off the roof. From there why, I was only enacting justice... blood is thicker than water so the rain won't wash your stains away."

The boy brought Ragnarock to point at the trio, smirk fading only to be replaced by a wide eyed stare, "Unseen hands, guiding me...through the darkness of my pain...so I will not fear...beer, cheer, leer...I draw near silly children."

Errante, as mad as he was, knew his advantage well. Both of those boy's ranges were insufficient. He would wait and counter if they tried to approach, 'twas like clockwork. Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc. The clock of death, it's hands suggest they don't have much longer.

87The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle heard the conversation going on and could only think Wait.. We deserve this because we.. I made the first attack?.. No he was the one that started this by attacking us maybe no physically but psychologically right?... Or is this really my fault?.. Is everything that happened my fault?... And what about Severa? She seems to be on our side.. Well I guess I trust her more than the psycho Kyle then noticed the girl looking at him and his brother waiting for some form of confirmation that they trust her Kyle gave her a slight nod and a little smile. Then Kyle went back to thinking Okay so I can't fight here because I promised Kenneth.. So time to think of a way to be of some use... I could set up some kind of diversion? Maybe but how?.. Okay push that plan to the side what else can I do?... Get a professor? No that means we could risk getting ourselves in trouble along with the psycho! This whole not being able to fight thing sucks!

88The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth heard the black haired girl speak and then look at him and his brother Kenneth said to the girl "Yeah.. Hey why don't we make this a three versus one fight it will make things go a lot faster. Kyle come on lets take care of this guy?" Then Kenneth heard the psycho speak and say that they deserved this because they made the first attack and Kenneth said "We attacked first? Honestly I see it the other way around you were the one that attacked our minds first it might not of been a physical attack but it was still and attack. You say I had it wrong but the way I look at it I have it right and you are the one that has it wrong." Kenneth then looked at his brother who seemed to be thinking about something and he said to him "Helloooo Earth to Kyle! Can we focus on fighting this guy please? Or do you want me and Severa to do all the fighting for you?" 

89The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver had kinda spaced out for a minute. However he shook his head and stepped out of the chains that currently wrapped around him after a good 15 minutes of struggling against them. “Right well. You guys can have fun with that.” He took the chains and threw them back down at their source with a good amount of strength and then waved goodbye to Sevy. “Cya later Sevy, the Only one who’s name I can actually remember aside from Errante’s.” Oliver gave his regular upbeat smile as he turned to go walk towards the hatch to the stairway. “Oh. And for all intents and purpouses. I’m out. Cya around.” With that Oliver slid down into the hatch and closed and locked it behind him. Running as fast as he could to just get out of there. In all honesty however he was debating telling a professor what transpired on that roof. But he decided against it as he though hey. If you accept someone like Errante into your school. You have to know what you’re getting into.

[Exit]

90The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy couldn't believe that the pink haired boy was sent here, with the police knowing how insane this person was. It was complete nonsence, someone must have made a mistake somewhere. Maybe he's just lying and just trying to mess with them more by making them believe such nonsence. She then turned her gaze toward the twins. It seemed like Kenneth didn't care about the fact that he asked his brother to not fight, by asking him to fight alongside. Will Kenny finally decide which one he wants? Does he want Kyle to fight or not?

Sevy didn't know who would make the first move, since it was probably going to turn into a fight. But could the madman really win in a three against one fight? Surely he didn't thought so, because he would be even more crazy. Sevy just stood there silently, prepared to counter attack if their enemy would make the first move. She hope though that it would come to a fight. Would be pointless to use Dust for him, rather than a Grimm.

91The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 am

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
Errante cocked his head the other way, "Attacked your minds... I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I do that? I didn't do that. You're wrong, wrong as the world is spinning. And just like I'm going to stop that I'll stop you three. You three are clearly the bad guys here, bad guys get eaten."

Whether Errante had forgotten that he had used his semblance on the trio or was simply lying was very unclear. With a mind like his details he deemed "unimportant" tended to drift and fall out of his ears.

He stroked Ragnarock alike an owner would a prized cat, standing side on to the group and the blade in a prime position to lunge at any attackers.

"What's time but a thing to kill or keep up, buy, or lose, or live in? The three of you are like time... those two are just a second apart, similar at first sight but a lot can happen in a second... people die, bullets can be shot, a lot of stuff. Now here I go again, everything is alien. She's different though, trys to deny time's passage. Silly girl. I'm going to eat you all anyway. There's no point in delaying the inevitable. My deeds are senseless, and rendered meaningless. When measured in that vein."

92The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
When Kyle heard his brother asking him to fight it caused him to say "Wait... What?.. But I thought you said not to fight now you are encouraging it?!.... And yet you are questioning me if I have brain damage?" Kyle then saw the pink haired boy aim his sword at the trio this caused Kyle to sorta glare and growl at the man man as he said "Then again those that try to threaten my brother by oh I don't know pointing their weapon at him.. Well they eventually have to answer to me." Kyle then ran towards the pink haired boy and used one of his hands to try and stab the pink haired boy's hands and used his other hand to try and get the pink haired boy to put his weapon down while thinking This has gone on long enough! I have to end this madness before anyone else gets hurt.

93The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth got a little confused when the pink haired boy said that he didn't know what Kenneth was talking about which caused Kenneth to say "You don't know what I am talking about?! Yet you were the that scared us?! How could you of forgotten?!" Kenneth then saw his brother going to attack the pink haired boy and Kenneth began yelling at his brother "KYLE YOU IDIOT! WE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PLAN YET JUST BECAUSE THIS HAS TURNED INTO A THREE AGAINST ONE FIGHT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE COCKY!!!" Kenneth then sighed at he turned to the black haired girl and said "We might as well back him up and get this over with right?" Kenneth then began running but not towards the fight he was running past it. By running past the fight Kenneth managed to get behind the pink haired boy and Kenneth used one of his hands to try and scratch at the boy.

94The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
At this point, Sevy just wanted to get over with all this. She'd rather go back to sleep and face her recurring nightmare rather than having to spend more time in the vicinity of the mad kid. As the idea of fighting against the said mad boy came back, Sevy was ready. She didn't really want to, but if she had to in order to everything to stop, better get in the mood for it. When Kenneth mentioned backing Kyle up, Sevy nodded to him. "It's a good idea, at least with the two of us we should be able to stop him doing something stupid... At least I hope. But I'll also need to keep an eye on you, mister "gets-stabbed-in-order-to-protect-a-girl". Not the brightest of move, but thanks..." She gave him a smile before looking back at the pink haired boy.

As both twins made their moves, Sevy followed, but by walking and preparing herself. She kept watch on what was going on in order to look for an opening that the twins would create.

95The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
"You silly man, I already did this before didn't I? You should know far better than to attack me in this pattern... silly boy going to make you cry. Razor sharp, razor clean, feel the weapon's sensation."

With a tilt to the side Errante turned his semblance on the more cocky of the two brothers, Kyle.

Errante ignored the second brother as he darted around him, this wouldn't be too hard. He accidentally avoided his grapple by running for the other, brother whom was under the influence of his semblance, sword thrust straight forward as he ran. He kept one hand on the handle, the other gripping further up the blade to keep it steady. He held it almost like a rifle, a musket with a bayonet strapped to the end. He had initially aimed for the boy's right side (left from Kyle's point of view) but the swinging of arms offset Ragnarock, cutting into the lilac haired boy's fragile skin. He let out a maniacal scream at the scratch, running faster still at this close range. The blade was now angled toward the left side (right from Kyle's point of view) and set to burst into his chest. He smiled through the pain of his wound, continuing to lunge forward.

"WE'RE GONNA DANCE ON FIRE!"

HP/AURA:

96The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle again saw the corpse of his mother which just like before freaked him out. He expected the vision to go away but it didn't which just caused Kyle to be petrified by his own fear while thoughts were racing through his head It isn't going away like it did before.. So is that really mom? NO! It can't be she died!.. Then what is it?.. I am not sure... Are you sure of anything dumb ass?!.. What should I do from what I am seeing that is definitely mom.. But what is she doing here? How is she here?.. She isn't here that is the thing.. But if she isn't here then who is that? Or what is that Is it a zombie?.. I don't know! Whatever it is though it is here so how do I deal with it? This thing was caused by that psycho right? But still what exactly is it and what all can it do? Kyle then felt a sharp pain in his chest then he began to cough up some blood he looked down to see a blade going right through him. This caused Kyle to freak out, he took a few steps back and then dropped to the ground. He was on his hands and knees trying to get a hold of himself and he thought Calm down Calm down it is not that bad.. Calm… I know I know it looks like a lot of blood that is because it is a lot of blood but just calm down freaking out will just make it worse.. HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? DON’T YOU DARE PASS OUT ON ME! STAY AWAKE GOD DAMN IT! Kyle’s subconscious didn’t really help him though and he fell unconscious due to both shock and blood loss.

Health and Aura:

97The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth kinda smiled as he said to the black haired girl "Well when you have a brother like Kyle you kinda have to think on your feet which nine out of ten times is not the best option.. Besides did you expect me to sit by and watch you get hurt? Come on I made a promises to protect you didn't I?" Kenneth then looked back over to see his brother on the ground covered in blood which caused Kenneth to run to his brother side. Kenneth then activate his semblance and did some from of slapping motion with his chains to try and get the psycho away from his brother. After doing that Kenneth began to think Kyle why did you just let that guy stab you?! What happened? You seemed scared what made you scared.. If only I could understand what was going on in your head right now Kenneth then looked over at the black haired girl and said "Hey Severa could you watch him for me while I take care of the psycho. I am afraid that things have gotten a bit more personal and because of that I will be the one to take him out and I really don't want you to get caught in the cross fire.. Just make sure Kyle doesn't die alright?" 

Health and Aura:

98The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:58 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As Kenneth mentioned the promise he made to Sevy, she simply sighed. "You know, getting hurt or even dying for my sack is sweet and all, but it won't do you any good, neither to you nor your brother. You should take care of yours-" She was about to say to take care of themselves better when she saw Kyle getting stabbed in the chest. She ran toward him, following Kenneth while keeping an eye on Errante. She even Shifted her Dust into her pistol and shoot a couple of shot at him to make him back out a bit, or even wound him, would be better.

As Kenneth asked her to take care of his brother, she nodded before looking at Kyle wondering what she could do, before having an idea. "Alright big boy, you stand still and..." She activated her semblance, restoring Kyle's aura for what she could. Even though his injuries were deeper than simply his skin, a bit more aura couldn't be a bad thing, could slow the blood loss in someway. She kept an eye on Kenneth and Errante tosee what would happen as she helped Kyle the best she could.

OCC:

99The Nightmare and the Court (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nightmare and the Court (Open) Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Errante Carne

Errante Carne
As a flaming burst hit Errante's face he stumbled back, narrowly avoiding the chains that followed. It would seem that he had injured one of them quite badly. The others were quite fair. A swish and a flick of Ragnarock sent the blood pasted on the weapon's blade toward the girl.

"Tsk, tsk... to break your line is to break your body...I like the sound of the broken pieces..."

Without hesitation Errante looked to the brother who was dying less, a small smile plastered on his face. Innocence akin to that of a child. He knew how he would work. He felt the need to fix his lively shouting... that would be right. Yes.

Errante paced, holding Ragnarock in his right hand.

"Oh...oh what's happened? I'm so sorry..."

Errante intentionally stumbled, mimicking that of a drunk he had once killed... just a little further.

"I-I-I didn't take m-m-my medication. Oh no I-I've hurt someone again haven't I? How awful. Terrible. I-I'm so sorry... but I can fix this."

The lining was perfect. Odds are the girl was looking at him... all the better for this. With the girl slightly closer to Kyle Errante had successfully positioned himself so that if those chains were to come again the girl would be in the line of fire.

"Death squad brats are in detention!"

Without hesitation Errante turned his semblance on the girl with the intent to lower her defences. The instant such a thing was achieved Errante's heavy boots ponded on concrete ground as he approached the already downed boy. His sword was straight, as if lunging. He tried to step on the gouge in Kyle's chest as he stampeded over him, not paying enough attention as to whether he had moved to avoid his stomp.

He kept going, sword in line to pierce Severa's neck. The grin on his face said it all. He may have been a mad man but he was a fairly knowledgeable one. Lies, cheats and steals were all fair play to achieve his goals.

"Just give me a life... to bleed..."

HP/AURA:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum