You are not connected. Please login or register

A Frame of Mind[Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Aero

Aero
"Pusillanimous... pusillanimous..." Aero mumbled to herself, as she decided to take a small walk around the town of Bellmuse. Currently, she was on her break. She decided to take the time, and at least study for her literacy test, which was to define some words and such. It was actually tough being new to the school, considering she came on the day of a test. How messed up would that be? Not to Aero, at least. To her, tests were like video games, and work was like eating sweets. The similes are a little eccentric and a tad awkward, it's true, but that's how she feels. She was nothing but work, and being a bitch on others, and coming from a wealthy kingdom from a noble family, it was no surprise anyone else would act like Aero. "Pusillanimous... lacking courage and resolution; being coward and timid... I think I got it!" She cheered to herself.

Usually at times like these, Aero would always study mentally. It's how she usually works when she's outside on her break. Taking out her staff that was equipped behind her back, she then decided to practice her skills for a bit outside the academy, since gym class was practically next, after her break.

2A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack as usual wandered the streets of Bellmuse, He had just finished with his own errands now it was just to find something else to do with his time. He didn't feel like reading. So he enjoyed his stroll through Bellmuse, he did notice something a little different today though normally he saw people or students socializing in the town or shopping at the least. But he noticed someone who looked like they were about to practice. He watched her take out her weapon. He noticed the Staff and it was an interesting choice not one most people would choose. But it did intrigue him enough to go see what this girl was up to. "Umm, Hello my name is Jack nice to meet you...Umm what are you up to there?" He asked politely his skills in socializing have been somewhat dampened due to his normal solitude. He walked up beside her and looked at the slightly shorter girl. She didn't seem like the fighter type. But he had been wrong about people before. Other Faunus were much easier to read then Humans were.

3A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Aero

Aero
Aero stopped for a moment as she heard a voice calling out to hear, as they introduced themselves. A sigh crept through as the person spoke to her. Turning around, came what seems to be a dog type of Faunus, who was also a little taller than Aero herself. Oh, great. Perfect day for a Faunus to come and interrupt her training. That's nice. And the ironic part was that Aero loved dogs, but maybe her love for dog Faunus was a little different than regular dogs. Though, a small smirk came to her lips as she glared at the Faunus's face. Although he was definitely harmless, she had a lot to say for him. "Jack? Jack what? Jack Sparrow? Jack from Jack and Jill? Or perhaps Jack Sauce, the barbecue sauce that everyone relishes?" She chuckled softly. Already, she began to tease just on the boy's name alone, and yet it's already amusing to her. "You know, if you at least a bona fide introduction, maybe I wouldn't be so muddled. But, I can't blame you. Dogs can be so insolent, yet loving, no?" She continued with her taunting.

"Unfortunately, we're not playing fetch here. Anyhow, my name is Aero. Simple as that. Aero. A student of the Syne Academy. And right now, I'm attempting to practice my semblance along with controlling it, thank you for asking." Aero eventually introduced herself. She didn't feel bad on how she teased on the Faunus, but she didn't cause a lot harm as yet, however.

4A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He not regret his need into investigate into this girl but if she was going to be rude then she can easily handle a taste of her own medicine. "Yes, your twirling of your little twig you call a weapon just called me over here. I'm nothing but a mutt. Woe is me that I'm not some ignorant rude little girl tying to past herself off as a true fighter." He huffed after his largely sarcastic statement. "Jack Stroud I'll have you know. There is no reason to be rude. Yes I know of the academy. Currently trying to become a student myself. Although I haven't done well in some of the testing.." He trailed off probably best not to give this girl any more ammunition against him. He did feel kind of bad about what he said to Aero. Just because his testing hadn't gone well doesn't mean he could just be rude. "I'm sorry.." He admitted. "I've just been stressed I shouldn't of said those things even if you were being rude or not."

5A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Aero

Aero
Oho, looks like someone was trying to go onto Aero's sassy level. Two can play this. "Except this so called 'twig'," She then started off, holding up her staff. "Happens to be made out of metal, if your little puppy senses indicated to be a woody object in which you so called 'mutts' fetch when someone throws it. However, I guess a puppy's brain can still prosper over time. I know you're getting onto that state." She then said. "And I wouldn't say I, myself is so discourteous and uninformed of others. I'm just sprinkling some facts, so woe IS you indeed, my dear Jack." She sassed about.

Aero then heard of how Jack was trying to become his student and how his testing didn't go so well. "Maybe it's the twig indication." She chuckled at Jack. Perfect, more wild animals. Ah well, it can't be stopped by Aero anyhow. It's not that she would want an all human type of academy, nor does she have any real hatred towards them. It was all from her instructor. "Well, I assume the only thing to blame for your activity would be your stress." Aero said, crossing her arms. "And yourself if you want, if you were trying to outsmart me with such typical defames and trying to tease me at my level." She also went on.

However, she did feel a little bad for the little puppy being stressed, believe it or not. Well, Aero WAS training... so she might as well help the young lost pup with this testing issue. "Though... I gauge I can help you with your little testing problem, if I may." She offered. "Now, what specific problems were you having, anyhow?" She asked.

6A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled "I didn't want to be too mean, I kept things simple. Sass just gets people into trouble anyhow. But by the way you speak you sound like a intellectual. So maybe you can help me." He pawed at his chin as he thought about how to explain his dire situation fast and effectively. "I worked for my parents as a child I never went to school. I was taught how to fight. Quite well I might add. But I do lack proper studying skills and reading ability." He sat down in the grass. It was sort of comfy. He took his bag off his shoulders. He had concealed his rifle between himself and his bag. He didn't like showing it off normally. He placed it in his lap and it unfolded into full size. "I'm not a Mutt." He laughed lightly "More of a Hunting Dog if anything." He looked up at her. "I do well when it comes to combat and things of that nature. But as you can tell from my quick story I lack the full knowledge base of a true Hunter."

7A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Thu May 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Aero

Aero
So, this Jack Faunus was not only illiterate but also lacks knowledge in some aspects. Also, he also claims himself as a hunting dog. Seems a little reasonable to Aero, at least, and it seemed a little obvious on his role too. "A hunting dog, huh? Seems like a gripping cameo you have there. It fits you perfectly." She said, half tauntingly as she watched Jack and his rifle unfolding. Once it was unfolded, it was indeed a large rifle that could be used in the military, or any other rifle out there. "You weren't chaffing when you claimed you were a hunting dog." She said.

Although she really doesn't have much knowledge for any time of gun, she does know some general information about them. "Well, well. So you're basically an illiterate." She smirked. "A so called "good fighter" seems to lack some general knowledge. If you can fight well, then you should be able to get some information attached inside your head. So tell me," She then began. Aero then looked around, as she then spot a large sign on a store door that yelled out "OPEN." Pointing at the sign, she then questioned, "What does this sign say?" Although it was large and just four letters, but it was just a small test.

8A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 12:09 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack sighed. "I can read. It says Open, its reading into technical terms and uncommon wording. Although even when I understand the material it takes me quite some time to get through it." He sighed a second time. He clearly made the wrong choice in having faith in this girl she just kept on with the poor tasting jokes. "Hunting is in the blood. I was trained as a child and I am a hunter....just not a hunter-hunter." he was happy to speak about fighting styles though. "Fighting has many style and everyone has to find it, their style. An art piece that changes and adapts with stronger foes and different scenario's." he sighed as if this line has been rehearsed to him a thousand times. "Observe, Adapt and react to the things around you." He stood back up now that he had his weapon ready to go. He quickly did a systems check of his rifle while waiting to listen to whatever Aero had to say next. He wasn't sure if this girl was still being rude or of she just didn't know Faunus, in exception to Faunus like him generally they were pretty smart.

9A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

Aero

Aero
So Jack DOES know how to read, just can't read... sentences or a book, she's assuming. Well, that's not TOO bad, but in Aero's mind, it was completely different for her and a negative view. "So you just can't elucidate some lexicons and locutions on a daily basis." Aero then changed her general idea. Wait, does that mean Jack doesn't know what the hell she's saying? Well, he seems to be responding finely to her, so maybe that's a start of learning some words. "Well, I've already gotten the crux of you being a hunter down." She then yawned, with the canine blood and such and everything.

"An oddly way to juxtapose fighting an art together. However, it's more than just little 'adapting with stronger foes and different scenarios' as you claim it to be." Aero chuckled with some doubt. "It is true that to observe, you must discern your enemy's moves so you can predict what they'll do next and simply just respond to it. I wouldn't say 'adapt' would be the correct vocab to use in that contacts. It'd take a LOT more than some intelligence and brawns to consider it a battle, adding on some taunting or teasing." Aero said.

And so, it seems like her teaching style was about to begin. Looking up at the sky, she then saw at least five crows flying about in a group. "Alright, mutt." She then slipped out the word, pointing at the flying birds. "Pot those crows down as fast as you can and get them all down in the same spot." She instructed.

10A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Her first comment he was lost on. He wasn't sure if she was starting to use words he'd never heard before on purpose. "Adapting is more complicated then it sounds. Every fighter must be well versed in different forms of combat to be an effective fighter. Balance and knowing how and when to use different tactics is key." He smiled when she tried to command him to kill the birds, he could do it with some good accuracy lack of much wind and the birds weren't far off it was calculating for when they heard the gun shot what would happen. "I don't Kill for sport I do it when I need to kill. Hunters don't kill out of reason. If we kill for the sake of killing then we are no better then Grimm." He laughed though clearly this girl was all about results and work and no fun. "You know a candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long. Don't burn yourself out because you have something to prove." He did enjoy her company for some odd reason. Being nearly polar opposites was sort of interesting to him. She was defiantly smart, but she didn't seem like she knew how to have a good time or relax. He hoped the rest of the Students were not like this. He doubted it, but it made sense that some would take their school more serious in different ways.

"Anyways, You initially said you were out here to practice semblance? Why practice it? Its something that you gain over time as you evolve yourself as a human...or Faunus in my case. Don't tell me an Ace student like yourself has issues with Semblance." He was more serious, yes it was rude but that wasn't really his intent. He kind of hoped that she was a weaker fighter at least then he'd have a skill to trade with her. Book smarts for field smarts. He doubted that he would get of that lucky though.

11A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Aero

Aero
"No one said you were killing for no reason. You actually do have a reason." Aero said. She just wanted to test Jack's combat or rifle skills. Apparently her request was interpreted the wrong way, but it can't be helped now. "Oh, you're cute." She hissed softly, referring to Jack's next comment. "I never said I had anything to approve either." She added.

"Well, I don't think 'practice' would be the correct vocab to ply in my sentence." Aero sighed. "But, don't underestimate upon my tactics of my semblance. I didn't necessarily mean I have issues with my powers, not to mention I had a private professional instructor to assist me with my course." She said. In this case, she didn't mean or have any idea of trying to show off, but just placed that out there, but she was flattered she was called an ace student.

"Though, I can't literally just train out here in front of other people, brooding on about the ramification of destroying some property of this town... or at least not alone... tch..." Aero mumbled. Now that she thought about it, she didn't want to take any chances of possibly getting herself in massive trouble for hurting some parts of the town. That would look horrible on her permanent record! Though, not making TOO much damages couldn't hurt. Or, maybe something else.

"However, I am curious on what YOUR semblance is." She then said.

12A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled. "Ah so you are some sort of rich little girl, never had to lift a finger in her life and got to practice and hone her skills hmm?" He was now a little more interested about who was stronger, his homegrown abilities or this girl who probably had the best tutors money can buy. But it wouldn't matter even if they spared away from the town he had the home court advantage he knew the mountain side and the forests quite well. He had been hunting in those area's for years. But he decided to answer her question about his semblance. "Well I've grown a bond between me and my rifle and build by myself during the little spare time I had. I can channel my semblance into my Rifle and fire single shot of pure soul energy. It takes time to do this though.." He trailed off. Might be best not to shout out his flaws to the world. he huffed as he came back to reality. "Besides I'd rather not waste my money and bullets on downing little birds. I'm sure we'll both get a chance to see what each other can do when the time comes." He said confidently, thinking his skills were par with these school children. But he was sure that their easier carefree lives allowed them to be stronger in some cases or in certain fields...especially literacy skills. "So do you want to train or are you past that point?" He asked quite innocently. He did want to spend time with someone...even if it was her and she was mean to him.

13A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Aero

Aero
"Oh, how your cuteness never flunks to amuse me!" Aero exclaimed, obviously with sarcasm. "Just because I came from a noble family, doesn't mean I didn't do much. If I didn't have to lift up a finger, I wouldn't become a hunter in progress now, would I?" Aero questioned. Truth be told, money or being rich never really mattered for her, nor was she ever materialistic in that matter. From where she was from, the academies were just too expensive, even for her noble family to pay, so a private instructor had to do. But, seeing how Jack wasn't so much of a mind reader, she decided to keep her mouth shut from continuing on.

"Oh, a typical bond between a creature and a weapon. Isn't that just nice?" Aero snorted, as she softly rolled her eyes. To her, that was just... typical and a little naive. Sure, it could mean an expression to say he's been having experience on learning how to use his weapon, but that phrase somehow makes her cringe. "If you every think money would be the solution to every dilemma I had, you're sadly mistaken." She then said.

Then, Jack asked if Aero still wanted to train. "Well, seeing how there isn't much people around here, I believe it wouldn't hurt. And if you'd like to train with me, then feel free to make the first move." She offered. Aero would actually like to see how this faunus would actually fight.

14A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack was ready for a fight. As if money never solved all of her problems. To him it just sounded like another rich human who has to 'upkeep' a name for their family. "Money divided my family. Now I'm alone." He said calmly as he quickly went to his bag for his clips to his sniper. "I'm a little handicapped because we are in an opening with no flora but ill have to manage." he slid a clip into his sniper and pulled back the bolt to load a round into the chamber. He twirled his rifle around getting a feel for it again. He knew he would have to fight up close which he normally didn't do but it didn't make him defenceless. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He was calm and centered. He wanted to see how she would defend. He had to get information before he could even have a chance at winning. He twirled the sniper around until he gripped it tightly and lunged at Aero with the Butt of the rifle. It might as well been a battle of staves, He could easily use his sniper as such a weapon. He hoped that it would be an interesting battle.

15A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sat May 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Aero

Aero
And so the spar started, with Jack making the first move by lunging at her with the gun held backwards. She gripped onto her staff as she watched the pup zoom closer. Just because I'm a rich little girl, doesn't mean money has the potential for me to quarrel like a true hunter would! She thought. Aero never really had an idea for money to be ultimate happiness, unless you can buy it of course, which Aero didn't really intend to. Her parents, however, were a different story, but this situation wasn't the time for an explanation. Once the boy was close, she would first inhale deeply, then exhaled out a large gust of wind flew from her lips, causing her to launch herself in the air. Aero would next then raise her staff in the air, and once dropping back down, she would aim for a quick slam onto Jack's head.

113/125 Aura Used

16A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He knew he would have a hard time blocking an attack with such high velocity behind it. But he knew this battle was going to be difficult for him. He had no real other choice then to hold fast and attempt to block the incoming attack. "You can't fight for people you know nothing about. Being a Hunter isn't all about glory." He said as he bared his fangs bracing himself for the attack. He didn't understand the fortunate. They say they fight for other but in turn it always turns to be for their own personal endeavors and gains. You don't get rich by being good. That's not how things worked. It annoyed him how she was trying to claim to be a huntress in training. She was nothing more then a child with some knowledge in combat. "Why do you want to be a Huntress!" He roared he wanted to know. Even if he knew it was just the same lie all nobles use to promote their own actions.

125/125

17A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 12:35 am

Aero

Aero
Aero's attempt to slam her staff silly on Jack's head was then blocked. She slammed her staff with all of her might, yet sadly enough, she wasn't so physically strong as she hoped to be, but, she was still in training. Well, damn. Though, she'll give credit for the quick thinking. The girl then heard Jack mentioning that being a hunter or huntress isn't all about prestiges. Once she made contact with the block, she then jumped back just a few inches away. She then shook her head at the clueless pup, who must have misinterpret her intentions and goals. "Yet, I never claimed that being a huntress would be all about image now, did I?" She then asked. Although, that was just half a lie. Of course, she never said it verbally, but in reality, she was sent here without really much money from back home, so she could use a few cash here and there. But, there was more than just fame for Aero.

The dog faunus then cried at Aero for her intentions of becoming a huntress. "Probably every other reason why everyone else affixed the academy, which is to help persecute those Grimms and help this kingdom from any evil whatsoever." She explained herself, and that was rather the truth for once from her. "However, I'm calculating you're not plummeting a lexicon I'm spitting out. To put it in a more... elementary phrase for your little brain to compute to," She then paused for a moment, as she then started to spin her staff around with both hands. "You can say I'm just your typical, spoiled, little rich girl." She finished off her sentence. From there, a moderate, yet mostly a light blast of wind current began to form, and charging right at the faunus, aiming to blow him back just a few inches away.

108/125

18A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack stood his ground against her attack, It was lighter then what he thought. Clearly strength wasn't her strong suit. But then again this close range fighting wasn't his either. after that he stood his ground against her blast of wind. He covered his eyes and face, being worried of debris. "Killing Grimm doesn't solve the worlds problem. You've just protected some from being attacked." after the wind died down. He looked down the scope of his rifle, shooting just one round. He needed to put her on the defence so he could launch his attacks. "People are still poor, people are still sick. You think killing a few Grimm will help them? We have more issues then just Grimm to make this world a better place." He smiled hoping she would get some of what she was saying. "I can say what you are until I'm proven otherwise. I seek no Name I seek no fortune. I want to help the people, more then letting them sleep in peace knowing the Grimm are gone." He pulled back the bolt and loaded in another round into the barrel.

113/125

19A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Aero

Aero
It looked like her blast of wind didn't succeed as she expected. Well, she didn't really expected it to even work, since strength wasn't really her strongest aspect, but it was worth a shot. Then, the faunus went on about how how Grimms weren't the only issues in the world. "Oh please, then. Enlighten me with more unavailing facts that I don't really take alertness on. Like I said, I'm just another spoiled rich kid." She repeated once more. Truthfully, she was getting a little annoyed of the boy's speech just a little bit. Aero had her own intentions, and that was that. Sure, there's more than to just killing Grimm, but in this case, if she ever wanted to improve some battle aspects such as her toughness, then that was what really matters to her. Just then, two bullets were coming right at her direction. Luckily, Aero was just on time to react on the charing bullets zooming right to her, thus swiftly dodging the two bullets. She couldn't say that it was easy, considering how she was this close to having her arms or legs injured.

Gripping onto her staff again, she then started to slash it around, as wind severs started to arose from each slash. They were a little bit stronger than Aero's last attack, but it still wasn't strong enough to make some critical damage.

103/125 Aura Used

20A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack stood his ground against her attacks. Although this time pushing him backwards this time. He wondered if that was her best. "Is that all you got you spoiled brat?!" he roared. He quickly lined up his shot again. swiftly unloading the four rounds left in his gun. Normally he would never be so careless on bullet control but he had to push Aero a little bit more then just blocking. He dropped the clip out of his sniper to the floor. "If this is all the rich have to offer from a 'higher education' then maybe I won't need book smarts after all. You are weak." he said with a sly grin on his face. so far all of her attacks glanced off of him at best. He took in a deep breathe normally he would never be this talkative and heated he needed to center himself if he really wanted to win it's not like it was going to be a cake walk if he acted the way he did. He slid one bullet into the barrel. He stated to charge up his aura into his rifle. "True power is locked within each of us, just grasp it!"

100/125

21A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Aero

Aero
Aero's wind severs were at least able to push back the faunus, proving that some damage was inflicted upon him, so that could be considered as progress. She then heard Jack's insult, calling Aero a brat. Looks like he was finally catching on with her statement mentioned before. "Perhaps not, but who knows?" She then decided to respond to his outburst. Then, Jack then called her weak, just like that. A small twitch began to rise in her right eye, as she started to feel a little annoyed with these outbursts, but still remained her cool. From there, a bullet then came right at her direction. Usually, Aero would able to at least again, swiftly dodge the bullet, but this time, she wasn't able to fully dodge the bullet. Instead, the bullet scrapped right onto Aero's right side, causing some of the fabric to shred off of her dress just a little bit, showing her now slightly bleeding scar. A grunt was made by the girl as she was inflicted by the scrape from the gun.

"...Heh." Aero chuckled to herself. "Insult and lecture me all you want... but I'm just tapping into my so called 'true' power." She mumbled, still baring with the pain on her side. With that said, she began to dash off to Jack. Once she was close, she would then twirl herself to the side, and then slid her staff onto Jack's feet, attempting to trip him. If the move was a success, she would then knock him back forward with a simple kick on his back.

93/105 Aura Used

22A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He was in the middle of his charge he had to keep away just a little longer. She might not of been very strong or powerful but she was fairly quick. Whatever he had charged he figured it would be his only chance to use it before she got there...but if he missed, pain would be the repercussion for his mistake. He fired hoping she would back off. Her speed made this difficult to let loose his more powerful attacks. He braced for what was going to happen next. It was his fault for getting to heated and now he had lost momentum to win this fight, he still had a chance but he would have to play things smart. all it was now was seeing who had truly won this fight. If she dodges it, he was sure his legs would pay. but he landed he doubt there would be much fight from her left.

70/125

23A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Sun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Aero

Aero
Another bullet was then charged right to Aero. Luckily enough, she was quick to at least dodge most of the bullets Jack shot at her from before. Sadly again this time, Aero was then hit by the charged shot before she even tried to make her attempt to trip the faunus, causing her to scream in pain. More blood came from the shoulder than the one that was bleeding on her side. A loud, crying scream echoed in the air, as she felt her shoulder immediately dropping to her side. Shit! Her mind screamed. Her staff then dropped immediately, as she then held her injured shoulder. Aero watched as the blood was slowly spewing on the shoulder area of her dress, then onto her hands. "D-D-Damn it..." She hissed under her breath. It felt like she didn't have much control or feeling on her shoulder, nor her arm either. Dropping down on her knees for am moment, she then began to breathe heavily, as she continue to hold onto her injured shoulder. Aero hasn't felt this much pain since her instructor threw her around. "D-D-..D-Damn it...!" She repeated once more. And this was her good arm, too.

73/125 Aura Used

24A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Mon May 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack dropped his rifle as soon as he realized what he did to her. He ran over to his bag to pull out medical supplies it took him a while due to his hands shaking. Due to the terrible guilt he felt for Aero. He moved over to her to see if he could mend some of the wounds. "try to relax so I can tend your wounds." He said quietly due to the feeling in his throat. He felt terrible, he had gone way to far. Just because he wanted to prove a point and for what to show a girl that he's big and tough? This isn't what he initially wanted. "I-I'm sorry." He said calmly finally able to talk normally again. He didn't know what to do, he had to get her to a Doctor or a hospital. He panicked when he heard police sirens in the area. He was pretty sure they were heading this way. probably the gun shots gave that away. He wanted to help her but he didn't want to be around when the police arrived. Police probably weren't to nice to Faunus let alone that it would seem that he attacked a young girl. He didn't know what to do.

25A Frame of Mind[Open] Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Mon May 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Aero

Aero
Aero was still holding onto her injured shoulder. She slowed down the amount of times she's breathed and such, and also felt the pain was slowly parting from her body. Sadly enough, the pain was still remaining, regardless. She then heard something drop, most likely Jack's rifle, as he then ran over with medical tools, hidden in his bag. That's convenient enough. She then heard him of how she needed to relax, so he can treat the wounds. Aero's facial expressions told another story. "Relax...? You intend for me to simply chillax? After what you just caused, you want me to relax?!" She screamed, as her voice cracked a little. Well, a bullet shot through her shoulder was giving her much pain, so "relax" was out of the question. She then heard police sirens crying within the air. They must've heard the gun shots from Jack's rifle. A little smirk formed on her lips, as she then turned her eyes back at Jack. "Yet, you call yourself a hunting dog." She muttered under her breath.

Even though her shoulder was seriously making her suffer in pain, she declare this little spar to be over, regardless if any authority comes in the scene. Taking a large, deep breath, with all the wind she can gather, she would then aim to gush out a large amount of wind at Jack, also attempting to throw him back a few feet. If the move was a success, she would then use her functioning shoulder to then grab a hold of her staff again. "Y-You're here giving me such sympathy from my injured arm, yet I'm the weak one..." She stammered a little, still struggling with the pain. Although it felt like she couldn't fight much longer, she wouldn't end it here. "D-Don't think this is over just y-yet..." She mumbled, as she was struggling to get up. Though, there were a few signs indicating Aero was very close to getting to her limit, with a bullet thrown to her shoulder, so this spar wouldn't get as far as she hoped. This girl was just trying to push herself to the limit.

53/125 Arua Used

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum